FM19 England down to Level 11 *Released*

On 16/03/2019 at 23:04, lionel messi said:

I have added Maximum wage that can be offered to a player for a part-time contract in from Level 7-10.

Also FA Competitions get a 50% share for each club of the gate reciepts.

Updated file is on 1st page.

I have started new save with your file. Schedules works better now.

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great work with the step 3/4 play-off picture. Really impressive, especially the step 4 p/off group.

Just some minor feedback of sorts only involving the step 3 play-off finals, the rest is spot on. These are to be decided by geographical location I believe. So I slightly altered your file so the Southern Prem South winner plays the Isthmian Prem winner. Southern South versus Southern Centre increases the possibility of 2 Northern-ish or 2 Southern sides being promoted. I can understand the logic of keeping the Southern divisions together and there's certainly nothing in stone as to what the allocations will be (not that I could find anyway). Just law of averages there tends to be more Southern teams in the Isthmian Leagues than the Central. I think the whole motivation of the reorganisation was to keep things a bit more compact.

13 hours ago, Diamondmatt15 said:

Hi all, 

New to this years FM! Trying to get my teams league onto my game but it keeps saying that the page doesn't exist?? If anyone could help then that would be great! 

Matt

What exactly are you struggling with? Need more details about what exactly you're trying to do and we should be able to help.

On 15/03/2019 at 22:03, lionel messi said:

For some reason i have gone into the isthmian league premier division, dont know why but im going to look at it.

Im finding it really hard to get any players at this level, they all want massive wages.

In my save (during the first season), Peacehaven & Telscombe are participating in 2 different divisions at the same time lol. Not a clue how this has happened. I forgot to mention it a while back, and am currently at work so can't take a screenshot.

They were playing in both the Southern Combination Premier Division, and Southern Combination Division 1 I think. I looked at their schedule and they seemed to have a fixture every 3 days, due to the sheer volume of days they played!

The funny thing is, they came 1st in both Leagues :lol:

Edited by Big D Man

4 hours ago, Big D Man said:

In my save (during the first season), Peacehaven & Telscombe are participating in 2 different divisions at the same time lol. Not a clue how this has happened. I forgot to mention it a while back, and am currently at work so can't take a screenshot.

They were playing in both the Southern Combination Premier Division, and Southern Combination Division 1 I think. I looked at their schedule and they seemed to have a fixture every 3 days, due to the sheer volume of days they played!

The funny thing is, they came 1st in both Leagues :lol:

i will have a look at it.

9 minutes ago, lionel messi said:

i will have a look at it.

I think I actually looked myself in the editor and it appeared that they were only in one of those divisions, not both. It was a strange one. I'll post a screen shot in a few hours when I'm back home.

3 minutes ago, Big D Man said:

I think I actually looked myself in the editor and it appeared that they were only in one of those divisions, not both. It was a strange one. I'll post a screen shot in a few hours when I'm back home.

Ok, i will start a new game just to see if the same occurs, i will also fix the FA Competitions gate reciepts to 45% each.

1 hour ago, Big D Man said:

I have found the problem i think, teams from southern combination premier was set to go into southern combination 1 so there was alot of teams in there from southern combination premier.

Just verifying then i will release a updated file.

14 minutes ago, lionel messi said:

Updated file in 1st post.

Southern Combination Premier Division/Division 1 fix.

FA Competitions 45% gate reciepts.

Also updated file posted here.

England Level 11 Leagues & Data Updates.fmf 656.14 kB · 1 download

Nice one mate. I don't think they were promoted to this league though. What it looked like is that Peacehaven & Telscombe were participating in two separate divisions, but at the same time.

It wasn't 2 unique Peacehaven teams, just the same team but enroled into two different divisions simultaneously. They seemed to have a fixture every 2-3 days as a result!

26 minutes ago, Big D Man said:

Nice one mate. I don't think they were promoted to this league though. What it looked like is that Peacehaven & Telscombe were participating in two separate divisions, but at the same time.

It wasn't 2 unique Peacehaven teams, just the same team but enroled into two different divisions simultaneously. They seemed to have a fixture every 2-3 days as a result!

yes i had accidently put southern combination premier division teams under the tab real life teams instead of southern combination division 1 teams.

16 hours ago, lionel messi said:

yes i had accidently put southern combination premier division teams under the tab real life teams instead of southern combination division 1 teams.

Nice one mate. How is it going in the Northern Premier?

Is it possible to decrease the relegation spots and number of teams in the Northern Prem. for one season due to North Ferriby being wound up? - in terms of if I tried it myself, just wondering if it's even possible. 

9 hours ago, Loda said:

Is it possible to decrease the relegation spots and number of teams in the Northern Prem. for one season due to North Ferriby being wound up? - in terms of if I tried it myself, just wondering if it's even possible. 

It is possible to do but you would probally also have to change all the cups they are in too and it could mess it up if its not set right

On 23/03/2019 at 18:57, lionel messi said:

It is possible to do but you would probally also have to change all the cups they are in too and it could mess it up if its not set right

Good point, that's a lot more hassle than I originally imagined.

Whilst I have your ear, are you familiar with the loan rules below the Vanarama leagues. Are there long-term, loan limits/match-day loan limits? No worries if not.  

18 minutes ago, Loda said:

Good point, that's a lot more hassle than I originally imagined.

Whilst I have your ear, are you familiar with the loan rules below the Vanarama leagues. Are there long-term, loan limits/match-day loan limits? No worries if not.  

I have not added in any transfer/loan rules other than a wage limit from Level 7-10

What are the transfer/loan rules at these levels?

2 hours ago, lionel messi said:

I have not added in any transfer/loan rules other than a wage limit from Level 7-10

What are the transfer/loan rules at these levels?

That was my question :lol: but...

• I've been sitting on the rules from Prem to Conf. for a while as that was all I could find... I had another look and I think FM has it wrong. Vanarama National can have up to 8 long-term loans (but 4 must be 23yrs old or under). VNS/VNN can only have 4 long-term loans (think in-game it's 6).  (SEE: 6.6.2 in the attached pdf)
  • 5 loan limit in match-day squad for all leagues down to step 6 it seems (SEE: 6.4.8 in attached pdf). Does FM have this right for the Vanarama leagues?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back on topic, you encouraged me to look into step 7 again and I found the Isthmian rules (http://www.isthmian.co.uk/downloads/rules). I'm pretty sure this relates to all of the Isthmian Leagues (i.e. all 4, 1 at step 7, 3 at step 8 - and therefore also likely to be applicable to the rest of Evo-Stik Leagues at step 7 & 8). Trying to find any info. any further down the pyramid could be difficult.

• A 5 loan match-day limit (SEE: 6.4.8 within the document of the web-link above) is applicable here too.
  • Whilst there is a long-term loan limit of 6. I was expecting  some limit tbh hence my enquiries. Having tried my best to fill out the squads at step 7 in the editor, no team has more than 4/5 long-term loans atm I can confidently say.  (SEE: 6.6.3 within the document of the web-link above)

Short-term loan limit of 12 seems pretty universal, as do the majority of the rules. Both documents are very similar. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So there's a bit of info. on the loan situation. Potentially step 5-8 need amending. My hunch these or similar loan limits probably extend even further. I personally can't believe any team can have and/or play an unlimited number of loanees. Personally I'd apply the limits as low as possible. 

I made similar edits last year but can't quite remember the details. You probably know better than me but I'm sure there was a rule section somewhere. I'm currently finishing reviewing the VNS but once I'm done I could attempt it but might need some pointers.

Cheers

standardised-rules.pdf

Edited by Loda

23 hours ago, Loda said:

That was my question :lol: but...

• I've been sitting on the rules from Prem to Conf. for a while as that was all I could find... I had another look and I think FM has it wrong. Vanarama National can have up to 8 long-term loans (but 4 must be 23yrs old or under). VNS/VNN can only have 4 long-term loans (think in-game it's 6).  (SEE: 6.6.2 in the attached pdf)
  • 5 loan limit in match-day squad for all leagues down to step 6 it seems (SEE: 6.4.8 in attached pdf). Does FM have this right for the Vanarama leagues?

Back on topic, you encouraged me to look into step 7 again and I found the Isthmian rules (http://www.isthmian.co.uk/downloads/rules). I'm pretty sure this relates to all of the Isthmian Leagues (i.e. all 4, 1 at step 7, 3 at step 8 - and therefore also likely to be applicable to the rest of Evo-Stik Leagues at step 7 & 8). Trying to find any info. any further down the pyramid could be difficult.

• A 5 loan match-day limit (SEE: 6.4.8 within the document of the web-link above) is applicable here too.
  • Whilst there is a long-term loan limit of 6. I was expecting  some limit tbh hence my enquiries. Having tried my best to fill out the squads at step 7 in the editor, no team has more than 4/5 long-term loans atm I can confidently say.  (SEE: 6.6.3 within the document of the web-link above)

Short-term loan limit of 12 seems pretty universal, as do the majority of the rules. Both documents are very similar. 

So there's a bit of info. on the loan situation. Potentially step 5-8 need amending. My hunch these or similar loan limits probably extend even further. I personally can't believe any team can have and/or play an unlimited number of loanees. Personally I'd apply the limits as low as possible. 

I made similar edits last year but can't quite remember the details. You probably know better than me but I'm sure there was a rule section somewhere. I'm currently finishing reviewing the VNS but once I'm done I could attempt it but might need some pointers.

Cheers

standardised-rules.pdf 276.25 kB · 2 downloads

Football Manager does in fact have these rules correct, Vanarama National League can have up to 6 long-term loans not 8 like you have indicated and there is no age restrictions also.

16 minutes ago, lionel messi said:

Football Manager does in fact have these rules correct, Vanarama National League can have up to 6 long-term loans not 8 like you have indicated and there is no age restrictions also.

Ok I'll have to look into whatever it is that's contradicting the handbook I presented. Less work though so good. 

By not mentioning the rest I'm assuming that's all right.

4 minutes ago, Loda said:

Ok I'll have to look into whatever it is that's contradicting the handbook I presented. Less work though so good. 

By not mentioning the rest I'm assuming that's all right.

I have not looked below the Vanarama Leagues to be honest.

2 hours ago, lionel messi said:

Does anyone know if there are transfer windows below the Vanarama Leagues?

If there is i can implement this.

Essentially, there's no window until somepoint in March and re-opens again at the end of the season, and even then it varies between leagues. They also have the '7 day approach' ruling when the windows our open.

5 hours ago, Mr_Whippy said:

Essentially, there's no window until somepoint in March and re-opens again at the end of the season, and even then it varies between leagues. They also have the '7 day approach' ruling when the windows our open.

I have set a transfer window as how it is in the Vanarama Leagues for the lower Leagues.

June until end of March.

Loan Rules set to how they are in the Vanarama Leagues.

Does anyone know where the match rules are to set a maximum of 5 on loan players in the matchday squad?

When i have done this i will release a updated file.

Edited by lionel messi

22 minutes ago, lionel messi said:

I have set a transfer window as how it is in the Vanarama Leagues for the lower Leagues.

June until end of March.

Loan Rules set to how they are in the Vanarama Leagues.

Does anyone know where the match rules are to set a maximum of 5 on loan players in the matchday squad?

When i have done this i will release a updated file.

Match-day loan limits can be added in the same place; fixture rules.

Screenshot (806).png

• 2 weeks later...
On 27/03/2019 at 13:09, lionel messi said:

Updated file in the 1st post.

Transfer window for leagues below the vanarama leagues.

Loan rules added.

Maximum short term loans & long term loans added.

Maximum of 5 Loan playes in match day squad

England Level 11 Leagues & Data Updates.fmf 656.32 kB · 22 downloads

How's any of your saves going Messi?

Any other bugs noticed in the database? Mine seems to be running fine and I am in the 3rd season.

2 hours ago, Big D Man said:

How's any of your saves going Messi?

Any other bugs noticed in the database? Mine seems to be running fine and I am in the 3rd season.

I have not played this file for a while, i have been doing a European challenge and im curently managing in Malta, really built a team up and making quite a bit of money getting through a few rounds in european competitions.

• 2 weeks later...
On 22/04/2019 at 00:02, BamBamBam said:

Which database is better? This one or

It is a matter of opinion. 

Dan is still working on his and will get down to lvl 22 eventually, so will have more to offer. 

However, this one AFAIK has more accuracy in the play offs for lvl 7 and 8 so it mirrors real life which Dan's does not. 

On 23/04/2019 at 13:28, Pompeyboyz said:

It is a matter of opinion. 

Dan is still working on his and will get down to lvl 22 eventually, so will have more to offer. 

However, this one AFAIK has more accuracy in the play offs for lvl 7 and 8 so it mirrors real life which Dan's does not. 

What do you mean by more accuracy in the play offs?

7 minutes ago, BamBamBam said:

What do you mean by more accuracy in the play offs?

At lvl 7 and 8 the play offs are a complicated mess involving average points and stuff which I believe @lionel messi has replicated through the advanced editor functions, while Dan doesn't use the advanced editor and has simplified the play offs. 

Not posted in a few weeks as I have been on holiday (in real life not holiday in FM) ;)

I am 3 full seasons into my save with Messi's database and everything is still working fine. The wage limits you put in place for  levels 7-11 of the football pyramid has certainly helped. As players were asking for ridiculous amounts of money per week beforehand.

@Sunderland AFC What exactly is it you are having a problem with? To download the database just click the link on the first ever post in this thread.

Direct link is: https://s3.amazonaws.com/ips-cic-filestore/Msigames/monthly_2019_03/864967673_EnglandLevel11LeaguesDataUpdates_fmf.ac27e46a7f64a260f50130bbb7746da9?X-Amz-Algorithm=AWS4-HMAC-SHA256&X-Amz-Content-Sha256=UNSIGNED-PAYLOAD&X-Amz-Credential=AKIAIYPLPN2OZFCC6GCQ/20190429/us-east-1/s3/aws4_request&X-Amz-Date=20190429T102411Z&X-Amz-Expires=1200&X-Amz-SignedHeaders=host&response-content-disposition=attachment; filename*=UTF-8''864967673_EnglandLevel11LeaguesDataUpdates.fmf&response-content-type=application/x-unknown;charset=UTF-8&X-Amz-Signature=09922d02b14f94c03db1fe4a182d70477a538c07ba080ca0c8ceab722e832b04

4 hours ago, Big D Man said:

Not posted in a few weeks as I have been on holiday (in real life not holiday in FM) ;)

I am 3 full seasons into my save with Messi's database and everything is still working fine. The wage limits you put in place for  levels 7-11 of the football pyramid has certainly helped. As players were asking for ridiculous amounts of money per week beforehand.

@Sunderland AFC What exactly is it you are having a problem with? To download the database just click the link on the first ever post in this thread.

Direct link is: https://s3.amazonaws.com/ips-cic-filestore/Msigames/monthly_2019_03/864967673_EnglandLevel11LeaguesDataUpdates_fmf.ac27e46a7f64a260f50130bbb7746da9?X-Amz-Algorithm=AWS4-HMAC-SHA256&X-Amz-Content-Sha256=UNSIGNED-PAYLOAD&X-Amz-Credential=AKIAIYPLPN2OZFCC6GCQ/20190429/us-east-1/s3/aws4_request&X-Amz-Date=20190429T102411Z&X-Amz-Expires=1200&X-Amz-SignedHeaders=host&response-content-disposition=attachment; filename*=UTF-8''864967673_EnglandLevel11LeaguesDataUpdates.fmf&response-content-type=application/x-unknown;charset=UTF-8&X-Amz-Signature=09922d02b14f94c03db1fe4a182d70477a538c07ba080ca0c8ceab722e832b04

Yes players were asking for 2 grand a week in some cases thats why i put it in.

Hi,

Thank you for this work.

I have one issue though. It seems that in the FA Cup, only 17 Premiership teams enter into the 3rd round draw and 3 teams miss out (the last 3 teams alphabetically), is anyone else seeing this issue or is it just me? It's happened on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd season so far.

Thanks,

Keon

34 minutes ago, keon said:

Hi,

Thank you for this work.

I have one issue though. It seems that in the FA Cup, only 17 Premiership teams enter into the 3rd round draw and 3 teams miss out (the last 3 teams alphabetically), is anyone else seeing this issue or is it just me? It's happened on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd season so far.

Thanks,

Keon

It is not something I have noticed, but it could well be the same on my save. I will have to have a look when I get home from work at about 8pm tonight - unless Messi has looked into this before I get in.