FM19 England down to Level 11 *Released*

10 minutes ago, Big D Man said:

You managed to get this sorted yet mate?

No it wont let me, you can only have a maximum of 20 promotion places.

So I have reverted it back to what it was before, 45 relegation places from Level 10 and 45 promotion places from Level 11 (1 from each division), the only thing with this method is it means 7 teams get relegated from the northern counties east league division 1.

I have extended the FA Vase to include 1000 teams from Levels 9-11.

I will release the file in a couple of hours so you can test it to see if there are any major problems.

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

40 minutes ago, lionel messi said:

Full Level 11 Database now released.

Updated 1st page with  the latest file, it is also available here.

Any issues or feedback welcome.

It has only been tested so far for about 3/4 of a season so you may want to test it first and let me know if you find any issues.

England Level 11 Leagues & Data Updates.fmf

Excellent work bud. I will have a play through and let you know of any irregularities I find - (if I do).

Il ‎14‎/‎02‎/‎2019 in 23:10 , lionel messi ha scritto:

Full Level 11 Database now released.

Updated 1st page with  the latest file, it is also available here.

Any issues or feedback welcome.

It has only been tested so far for about 3/4 of a season so you may want to test it first and let me know if you find any issues.

England Level 11 Leagues & Data Updates.fmf

many clubs at level 11 are amateur, does it mirror real life? what happens when they get promoted at level 10? do they turn semi pro automatically?

1 hour ago, jam jameson said:

many clubs at level 11 are amateur, does it mirror real life? what happens when they get promoted at level 10? do they turn semi pro automatically?

Yes all clubs at Level 11 are amateur. I have not gone past 1st season to see if they turn semi-pro when they reach level 10.

8 hours ago, phnompenhandy said:

Well, this guy Mikey's done logos for Dan's teams - most if not maybe all should be there.

https://community.sigames.com/topic/457905-fm19-england-level-22-all-leagues-team-logos/

There is a caveat to using this.

Mikey and Dan are working in conjunction, so any teams that Dan adds to the database that SI did not already include, will have a unique ID that will only match in Dan's database.  Those  same teams that have been added in this database will most likely have different unique ID's.   So you do run the risk of there being some mismatches.  However, if you feel  confident enough with a little xml editing, it is easy enough to fix. 

3 minutes ago, Pompeyboyz said:

There is a caveat to using this.

Mikey and Dan are working in conjunction, so any teams that Dan adds to the database that SI did not already include, will have a unique ID that will only match in Dan's database.  Those  same teams that have been added in this database will most likely have different unique ID's.   So you do run the risk of there being some mismatches.  However, if you feel  confident enough with a little xml editing, it is easy enough to fix. 

Quite so. Mickey's done the logos, so you'd have to alter the UIDs in the config files. But that's only like 10% of the job.

1 hour ago, phnompenhandy said:

Quite so. Mickey's done the logos, so you'd have to alter the UIDs in the config files. But that's only like 10% of the job.

I have some free time to do this but I have no idea how. Is there a good tutorial on how to do this? 

1 hour ago, lionel messi said:

Has anyone noticed any issues with the file yet?

I have noticed that the dorset league cup fails to complete so I will try and sort that out.

I'm only a few weeks into it and have only played a few friendlies, but haven't noticed anything just yet. I will let you know if and when I do.

3 ore fa, lionel messi ha scritto:

Has anyone noticed any issues with the file yet?

I have noticed that the dorset league cup fails to complete so I will try and sort that out.

Scole at level 11, Anglian Combination Premier League. They seem to be at the same time in that League and in the Lincolnshire League (also at level 11). They are in the table of the ACP, but if you browse to the club itself, the homepage reports Lincolnshire League. The added issue is that if you browse to the Lincolnshire League, there is no SCOLE in the table...

Scole at level 11, Anglian Combination Premier League. They seem to be at the same time in that League and in the Lincolnshire League (also at level 11). They are in the table of the ACP, but if you browse to the club itself, the homepage reports Lincolnshire League. The added issue is that if you browse to the Lincolnshire League, there is no SCOLE in the table...

That does not happen on my game they are only in the Anglian combination.

Do you have any extra add ons that are maybe conflicting with this file.

16 ore fa, lionel messi ha scritto:

That does not happen on my game they are only in the Anglian combination.

Do you have any extra add ons that are maybe conflicting with this file.

No extra add on, it's a very strange issue. So when you are in the club homepage, under the club name you read ACP and not Lincolnshire? it's not easy to read due to the club colours, but if you click on the League name under the club name it brings me to Lincolnshire League, but...when you're there, in the table no SCOLE at all...

4 minuti fa, jam jameson ha scritto:

No extra add on, it's a very strange issue. So when you are in the club homepage, under the club name you read ACP and not Lincolnshire? it's not easy to read due to the club colours, but if you click on the League name under the club name it brings me to Lincolnshire League, but...when you're there, in the table no SCOLE at all…

I've just checked the editor and everything seems ok in your file...I'll update a screenshot to share the issue

3 minutes ago, jam jameson said:

I've just checked the editor and everything seems ok in your file...I'll update a screenshot to share the issue

Yes I see what you mean now, yes it does actually happen at the start of the game, I have demo run for more than 1 season and it fixes.

I have even deleted them and then recreated them but it still happens, no idea why?

26 minuti fa, lionel messi ha scritto:

Yes I see what you mean now, yes it does actually happen at the start of the game, I have demo run for more than 1 season and it fixes.

I have even deleted them and then recreated them but it still happens, no idea why?

first time I bump into something like this in over 20 years of playing/editing...

4 ore fa, lionel messi ha scritto:

Fixed the Dorset League Cup not finishing.

Cant fix Scole United showing as being in the Lincolnshire League on their main page, they are not actually in this league, they are in the Anglian combination.

I did a test run and it shows correctly after the 1st season.

England Level 11 Leagues & Data Updates.fmf 648 kb · 3 downloads

Great work, thank you very much for your effoert. Have you checked whether the amateur club promoted from level 11 go semi pro at level 10?

Great work, thank you very much for your effoert. Have you checked whether the amateur club promoted from level 11 go semi pro at level 10?

If they don't turn semi-pro automatically upon one or two promotions, then if you have the in-game editor available, you will be able to turn the team semi-pro whenever you wish. I do think that eventually the team would turn semi-pro anyway, The only teams that stay amateur have a setting which says "always remain amateur club". I have had a look in this database and this setting is not on. So I think you will be OK.

Messi I think I have found some other sort of bug in the database. I added a new team to the Sheffield & Hallam League, meaning there were now 16 teams in total in this division, instead of 15.

However, when it came to starting the save and picking my team from the setup screen, the new team that I had created was not showing. Therefore, I chose a different team in the league and started the game. Once I was in the game I searched for the team name that I had created, and there they were - in the same division I had put them in, but they were not in the league table and they did not have any league fixtures scheduled in  - only friendlies.

The only way round this was to go back into editor and "overwrite" a team already in the division with the new team I wanted to create. Why do you think the team didn't show when I just added another team to the Sheffield and Hallamshire League?

Edited by Big D Man

55 minutes ago, Big D Man said:

If they don't turn semi-pro automatically upon one or two promotions, then if you have the in-game editor available, you will be able to turn the team semi-pro whenever you wish. I do think that eventually the team would turn semi-pro anyway, The only teams that stay amateur have a setting which says "always remain amateur club". I have had a look in this database and this setting is not on. So I think you will be OK.

Messi I think I have found some other sort of bug in the database. I added a new team to the Sheffield & Hallam League, meaning there were now 16 teams in total in this division, instead of 15.

However, when it came to starting the save and picking my team from the setup screen, the new team that I had created was not showing. Therefore, I chose a different team in the league and started the game. Once I was in the game I searched for the team name that I had created, and there they were - in the same division I had put them in, but they were not in the league table and they did not have any league fixtures scheduled in  - only friendlies.

The only way round this was to go back into editor and "overwrite" a team already in the division with the new team I wanted to create. Why do you think the team didn't show when I just added another team to the Sheffield and Hallamshire League?

I think you will have to go into the real life teams tab and add them into that list.

That was the only way I could get correct teams to go into the correct leagues at Level 11.

14 minutes ago, lionel messi said:

I think you will have to go into the real life teams tab and add them into that list.

That was the only way I could get correct teams to go into the correct leagues at Level 11.

Hi mate. Where is this, in the editor itself? I can't seem to find it.

image.thumb.png.13bfc681bb2dd3f979105a1f64ea9b53.png

2 hours ago, jam jameson said:

Under the Level 10 I have it set so at Level 10 every contract can be set at Non-Contract apart from youngster contract which is still amateur.

At Level 9 some of the contracts can be set at part-time, All the staff can be set to part-time.

But I guess a lot of this depends whether the club goes semi-pro or not and whether they can afford to in the 1st place.

There is also minimum stadium requirements at Level 9 and above to be taken care of.

4 minutes ago, Big D Man said:

Capture.thumb.JPG.e75a6515f9d566e6353bbcded7b361aa.JPGHi mate. Where is this, in the editor itself? I can't seem to find it.

image.thumb.png.13bfc681bb2dd3f979105a1f64ea9b53.png

you need to go into the advanced rules, open the stages tab, then open the stages league tab, then the real life teams tab will be visible.

Edited by lionel messi

13 hours ago, lionel messi said:

Cant fix Scole United showing as being in the Lincolnshire League on their main page, they are not actually in this league, they are in the Anglian combination.

England Level 11 Leagues & Data Updates.fmf 648.14 kB · 6 downloads

Thanks for showing me how to put the team in the "real life teams" section. Upon doing this I could then pick the team I created from the team selection on the menu. However, similar to the Scole issue, the team I created were said to be in the "Hampshire Premier League" and competed in the Hampshire Cup. However, when I click on fixtures, I am taking on all teams from the Sheffield and Hallam division.

20 hours ago, Big D Man said:

Thanks for showing me how to put the team in the "real life teams" section. Upon doing this I could then pick the team I created from the team selection on the menu. However, similar to the Scole issue, the team I created were said to be in the "Hampshire Premier League" and competed in the Hampshire Cup. However, when I click on fixtures, I am taking on all teams from the Sheffield and Hallam division.

I really don't know what is causing this issue, Are you actually in the Hampshire cup? or is it just saying you are.

Il ‎19‎/‎02‎/‎2019 in 12:41 , lionel messi ha scritto:

England Level 11 Leagues & Data Updates.fmf 648 kb · 12 downloads

Spotted many other clubs with the same issue, even at level 10. Gillingham town (level 11) is another, very strange

14 hours ago, lionel messi said:

I really don't know what is causing this issue, Are you actually in the Hampshire cup? or is it just saying you are.

I didn't get that far as the draw wasn't done until December and I was only in August. I started the game again but this time I just replaced/edited a team already in the Sheffield and Hallamshire Division, rather than create a new one. I am now in the correct league and participate in the correct cup.

I think the database will still function correctly, there may just be a few small anomalies here are there. Which won't be evident once you rise through the league pyramid. 

7 hours ago, Big D Man said:

How's your save going Phnompenhandy? And how do you find level 12?

L12 is too easy unless you set yourself challenges. I'm on an Academy Challenge and DoF Challenge, which give a decent level of difficulty.

I've bitten off more than I can chew though, in taking on two clubs at the same time. The problem is I can't remember which players belong to which club and as a result, I don't feel connected to either squad. Plus, work, books, and music are intruding into my game time, so I'll either proceed excessively slowly or more likely give up before I get to the end of the first season.

Il ‎21‎/‎02‎/‎2019 in 20:37 , phnompenhandy ha scritto:

L12 is too easy unless you set yourself challenges. I'm on an Academy Challenge and DoF Challenge, which give a decent level of difficulty.

I've bitten off more than I can chew though, in taking on two clubs at the same time. The problem is I can't remember which players belong to which club and as a result, I don't feel connected to either squad. Plus, work, books, and music are intruding into my game time, so I'll either proceed excessively slowly or more likely give up before I get to the end of the first season.

I'm trying another challenge in order to make level 11 more interesting, I agree that otherwise it's by far too easy. I'm building a team using the players added at the beginning of the game AND the players added to the other teams at my level. I do not sign'famous' players (the real ones) available, they're too good for level 11/12 and spoil the party

4 hours ago, phnompenhandy said:

Download Mikey's logo pack - he's done them all.

Yeah I already have the pack, however he hasn't done the North Riding Premier League so the team I'm playing as isn't there

Also do level 11 teams not enter the FA Cup?

Edited by borobadger

2 minutes ago, phnompenhandy said:

a) Ah yes, he's lined them up with Dan's ids. Leo's will be different.

b) Need to ask Leo!

Cheers for the quick response, will await his reply! Attempting a youth only challenge with Boro Rangers. Their badge is the old school Boro badge from yonks ago so pretty keen to get it