FM19 Tactics by TFF

1 minute ago, Totalfootballfan said:

I suggest you try to save one of your own tactics and see whether it appears in the folder or not and if it appears then make sure that you put downloaded tactic in that directory

Btw, do you play Public Beta or Private Beta? There might be difference between these two versions which makes it's imposible to transfer tactics between them

Just on the normal beta. Your old tactics worked, as do my own.

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, EdJames said:

Just on the normal beta. Your old tactics worked, as do my own.

Hmmm... that's weird in that case the only I can suggest is reinstalling the game

Also, before installing it I suggest manually deleting all files and directories that might left after uninstall and I also suggest deleting the Cache folder

1 hour ago, EdJames said:

Thanks, but that's not working either. It's in the tactics folder, but nothing shows up when I try to load it. Any chance you could let me see the full team instructions?

Screenshot 2018-10-25 at 22.20.50.png

Try ''Downloads'' folder instead of looking at ''Tactics'' folder

was playing gengen pressing 4231 from default tactics which won me championship and fa cup 1st season with blackburn. continued playing gengen which got me 7th place in epl 2nd season then began to lose. switched to this tactic 3rd season finished 4th epl 3rd season. currently top of epl 4th season with decent team and doing well in champs league. using ashbringer.

Edited by Urotsukidoji

Guys, I've added to the OP and added a new tactic – PUNISHER

Also, I've removed STROMCALLER tactic from the OP because at this point I don't see that this tactic can be any use.

Also, I've updated ASHBRINGER and DEMOLISHER tactics to V10, added some important tweaks to the set pieces and few other tweaks.

Here's how I would rate the tactics by thier efficiency:

1) Punisher, Demolisher

2) Ashbringer

PUNISHER

Punisher-V1.png

3 hours ago, Saikouro said:

What is the reasoning for the LB to have a support duty and the RB attack? Is it so that there is always 3 defenders during opponents counters? My RB is wrecking **** up while the LB isn't near that level. 

I'm guessing it's got something to do with the fact that the left central midfielder will wander much higher up the pitch than the right central midfielder. Having the LB on support rather than attack keeps everything more balanced when the left central midfielder is high up the pitch.

ALL TACTICS HAVE BEEN UPDATED

Guys, I tweaked the passing settings across the positions in all tactics, tweaked the PIs of DL position in Ashbringer tactic and tweaked the attacking throw-in delivery in all tactics

This update gives a solid improvement so don't miss it

2 hours ago, Totalfootballfan said:

ALL TACTICS HAVE BEEN UPDATED

Guys, I tweaked the passing settings across the positions in all tactics, tweaked the PIs of DL position in Ashbringer tactic and tweaked the attacking throw-in delivery in all tactics

This update gives a solid improvement so don't miss it

Hiya mate.

Cheers for the tactic but one issue I'm having.

My players, especially fullbacks keep on switching the ball and it getting intercepted pretty much every time, is this due to passing or a tweak in tactic?

23 hours ago, EdJames said:

I physically put it (and can see it) in the Tactics folder. It's as if it's not recognising it as a valid file type.

I had this problem.

You need to make sure you actually click the link and go to mediafire, as opposed to using "Save Link As..."

Edited by Redfearn85

Ashbringer and now Stormcaller are no longer working for me (Ajax season 2)! Teams at the bottom end of the team seem to shut me out. My strikers, Ibrahimovic, Dolberg, Buitink and Origi couldn't hit a barn door!!

Its obviously my players (but hard to see how teams much weaker are shutting them out) as others are having success on various levels.

Edited by hm86

Hey, nice tactics as always, i've been a fan since FM 2015. I wanna ask if u can create a successful 4-3-3, something like Barca and City style, also Chelsea this season? I was able to create the possession style very well, getting 60-65% every game but they just don't score many goals. A lot of games the opponents go in deep defence and even some of the best players in the game can't break them, even though statistically they get 15-20 shots but low clear chances and goals. Thanks!

15 hours ago, Den1ss said:

Hey, nice tactics as always, i've been a fan since FM 2015. I wanna ask if u can create a successful 4-3-3, something like Barca and City style, also Chelsea this season? I was able to create the possession style very well, getting 60-65% every game but they just don't score many goals. A lot of games the opponents go in deep defence and even some of the best players in the game can't break them, even though statistically they get 15-20 shots but low clear chances and goals. Thanks!

This is exactly what happens to me, even though my squad has far superior players in most if not all areas. Then the opposition gets 1 lucky break and score.

Guys, I've removed Ashbringer, Stormcaller and Crusher tactics from the OP and left only Demolisher tactic.

I find that Demolisher tactic is the only approach that offer such overachieving level which is fun to play at the moment, everything else is just too inconsistent and random.

Hi TTF

I have found version 5 of Ashbringer before you added the corner exploit still works well, using it with Stockport now in the National League I find the direct passes through to attack from dm's to AF works really well, would post on FM Base but I do not have a account there

Thanks

image.thumb.png.ac3699045a329cc56043b1ba3ae4e77d.png

image.thumb.png.ddb5e5bf5ad47f1d2199a1d6401ace65.png

10 hours ago, Asrar Amin said:

Hey tff are there any changes in ME from beta to full??

Thanx!

Hi mate,

During the Beta SI released few updates which had ME changes, the latest beta build was 19.1.0b ( ME v1913 ) and the current build 19.1.1f ( ME v1914 ), I’d say the ME changes between them aren’t significant       

3 minutes ago, fargerik said:

It would have been great if you could put out filter for each position.

This and an update regarding indiviudal training ie - my only question would be how to train the DMCs because Pogba has some inconsistent performances there and trainign him as a DMCs doesn't increase other important attributes. But nothing to worry because MUFC have enough squad depth even without any transfers and his performances are more realistic :lol:

Guys, I've added a new version of Stormcaller tactic to the OP

Also, I've removed Ashbringer tactic from the OP becasue it's much weaker than the new version of Stormcaller tactic at the moment

Also, I want to add that the new version of Stormcaller tactic is significantly more efficient than any previous version of Ashbringer or Stormcaller tactics so if you are using one of Ashbringer or Stormcaller tactics I strongly suggest you go for the new version of Stormcaller tactic because you’ll get a significant boost

Stormcaller-V13.png

Guys, I've added Attributes for the positions to the OP

Also, I've added few "perfect" players for every position

STC

( Suarez | Roberto Firmino | Harry Kane )

-- High Importance Attributes --
Acceleration, Agility, Pace
Finishing, Dribbling, First Touch
Technique, Anticipation, Off The Ball
Composure, Decisions
-- Moderate Importance Attributes --
Strength, Work Rate, Passing
Vision, Teamwork, Stamina
Heading, Long Shots, Determination

ML / MR

( Messi | Neymar | Mo. Salah )

-- High Importance Attributes --