FM19 Tactics by TFF

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks TFF. I'll try this out.

How did you manage to export this tactic for use in FM 19? I have an adapted version of one of your tactics that I made  and I tried saving it but can't import it into FM 19 but the one you have posted here works fine.

It's strange because they are both FMF files.

Or is it just because you made this tactic in FM 19?

Edited by crew2

23 hours ago, Totalfootballfan said:

***  THE TACTICS HAVE BEEN UPDATED TO  V2 ***

Guys, I've updated the tactics, added tweaks to increase thier efficiency

I'm playing as Millwall and these V2's have seen Millwall start to lose badly. I'll stick to V1 for now as they are working just fine ;)

Also, did you import these tactics from FM18 or start from scratch? Cos I can't find a way to import any tactics from 18 to 19.

Regards...........

11 minutes ago, DiscoDave said:

Also, did you import these tactics from FM18 or start from scratch? Cos I can't find a way to import any tactics from 18 to 19.

The tactics were made from scratch in FM19

10 minutes ago, DiscoDave said:

I'll stick to V1 for now as they are working just fine ;)

I suggest going for V3 because decent amount of improvements have been made since V1

20 minutes ago, JohnShepard said:

Can you make 4123 with IF or W, 4231 or 442?

Mate, I find that tactics which are based on 4123 and 442 formations don’t offer enough efficiency at the moment, speaking other words, they offer a very low overarching level on my taste so I’m avoiding them at the moment

Please notice that I don’t say that it isn’t possible to win trophies with these tactics, I just say that in order to do that you need to have a really strong team compared with your competitors

If you need 4231 then go for Ashbringer V4 because it’s the same

56 minutes ago, Francesco1983 said:

no,on PC.I do not play instantaneously

Mate, taking into consideration your questions I can assume that your experience level in FM is low so I strongly suggest that you start learning FM19 by playing FM Touch mode because in FM Touch mode has much less complicated things that might greatly affect your results compared with the Full Game Mode

Also, I suggest using Ashbringer tactic because it fits well almost to any team by default

2 minuti fa, Totalfootballfan ha scritto:

Mate, taking into consideration your questions I can assume that your experience level in FM is low so I strongly suggest that you start learning FM19 by playing FM Touch mode because in FM Touch mode has much less complicated things that might greatly affect your results compared with the Full Game Mode

Also, I suggest using Ashbringer tactic because it fits well almost to any team by default

the problem is that I speak English through a translator. I actually play FM for a few years,for example, the edition of fm18 I used your tactics and I found myself very well

2 minutes ago, Francesco1983 said:

the problem is that I speak English through a translator. I actually play FM for a few years,for example, the edition of fm18 I used your tactics and I found myself very well

Ok... I see... Have you heard of Football Manager 19 Touch mode? It comes with full game version...  

Guys, I accidently uploaded Strormcaller V6 and Demolisher V6 with the corners delivery is set to "Mixed" but if you want use "Far Post Corner" exploit which was added in V6 at full power then the corner delivery should be set at "Far Post".

I've updated Stormcaller and Demolisher tactics to V7 and fixed the delivery so you can just download V7 or set the corner delivery to "Far Post" by yourself.

Also, once more I want to add if you don’t want to use "Far Post Corner" exploit then use V5 version or use your own corner setup.

9 hours ago, WarroOxford said:

On Ashbringer, could you switch the Shadow Striker into a False 9? I can't imagine there is much difference between the roles and it would mean bringing in a more suitable player from my line-up.

Mate, there is a very significant difference between those roles so I don't recommend you to switch the roles

tested the new ashbringer v8 in holiday mode

it worked quiet good in the league (altought i wouldnt call it overarchieving) but not so much in the championsleague... 

i´ve let the am choose the players so they´re not playing if they need a rest

20181025132652_1.jpg

20181025132703_1.jpg

2 hours ago, Piaz88 said:

tested the new ashbringer v8 in holiday mode

it worked quiet good in the league (altought i wouldnt call it overarchieving) but not so much in the championsleague... 

i´ve let the am choose the players so they´re not playing if they need a rest

Mate, if you test tactics “On Holiday Mode”, especially, if you do it using Full Game FM then you should be aware of some issues which have great impact on your results and which make your testing very approximate:     

-- when you are “On Holiday Mode” then no one left to handle any issues which are brought by your players, for example, their complains about “lack of first team football”, “improving contract” and so on… all that means that if some players have complains then they immediately become “upset” and have poor morale for many months and it doesn’t matter if you are winning they still have very poor morale, your assistant wasn't coded to handle it

-- your assistant doesn’t rotate your team properly which means that he uses a very small pool of players for all matches and eventually they get very tired and your opponents get advantage due having higher conditions, your assistant manager wasn’t coded to be a smart manager, he’s supposed to do very simple task and you should leave your team to him only in matches where you don’t care about results.

I can continue the list above for much longer… so when you test tactics “On Holiday Mode” then you can get only very approximate results.

Also, if you like to test tactics “On Holiday Mode” then I suggest using “FM Touch Mode” for that propose   because it has much less different complex stuff which requires your involvement compared with Full Game Mode and a testing “On Holiday Mode” in FM Touch Mode gives more clear results             

I've had fun experimenting with these tactics and I'm wondering what TFF (and everyone else) thinks make them successful. Watching periods of the full game, it seems like the narrowness of the formation is the key. Out of possession, it crowds the opposition through narrowness and compressed line of engagement/defensive line, while at the same time, through the formation, having an extreme attack grouping and extreme defense grouping ready to go in transition that can outnumber the opposition defense. In transition the VOL enables the ball to be moved quickly upfield under control (i.e. not by hoofing it but by running with it), with many passing options close by given the narrowness of the forward group, which also overwhelms their opposition backline through pure central numbers. 

Be interested to hear others' opinions on why these tactics work.

6 minutes ago, EdJames said:

Thanks, but that's not working either. It's in the tactics folder, but nothing shows up when I try to load it. Any chance you could let me see the full team instructions?

I suggest you try to save one of your own tactics and see whether it appears in the folder or not and if it appears then make sure that you put downloaded tactic in that directory

Btw, do you play Public Beta or Private Beta? There might be difference between these two versions which makes it's imposible to transfer tactics between them