FM19 Tactics by TFF

9 minutes ago, ChrisHallUK said:

Are you training as described and remove harder tackling when someone is booked etc?  Following the ideal attributes? I've been playing less valued players, just because their tactic related stats are better.  Haven't had trouble at the back, just have lots of shots on goal but not many goals but that's the AI rather than the tactic!

Yup training as described and trying to follow the attributes as I can, just hard with a medium budget.

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎22‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 13:45, Totalfootballfan said:

***  THE TACTICS HAVE BEEN UPDATED TO  V3 ***

Further tweaks have been applied to increase the tactics' efficiency

how to download

On 05/12/2018 at 14:08, nomisz said:

Yup training as described and trying to follow the attributes as I can, just hard with a medium budget.

Hard to say, I did find certain players play better, even if their stats are worse. Not sure if I'm miss reading a stat or hidden stats or traits but I have an AMC who shouldn't make my squad but is fantastic in the role.

Just don't be afraid of trying lesser quality players, also I seem to do better with a striker playing left midfield as most of the action goes down the right side. 

vor 4 Stunden schrieb yuliandes:

where can i download the ahsbringer tactic or the other tactics?

vor 3 Stunden schrieb jotha:

Good night, can someone give me the download link for the demolisher tactic?

Thank you

You`re welcome. Thx for your Tactics TFF.

(FM19) TFF - ASHBRINGER V14.fmf

(FM19) TFF - DEMOLISHER V13.fmf

On 16/11/2018 at 11:21, Totalfootballfan said:

If you are talking about FMRTE or FM Scout Editor then I can say that these in-game editors aren’t capable to handle the task too.

Few years ago, there wasn’t any problem to maximise the tactic familiarity but SI changed the way familiarity worked, they made that every player got his own tactic familiarity rating and since that change the issue appeared and so far I haven’t seen that any in-game editor were cable to maximize  the tactic familiarity without any issue. As I said in-game editor offer such option but it work unstable and unpredictable.

I’m not really sure that I correctly understand what you are talking about but if you are talking the role ratings which are based on your assistant manager’s opinion then I suggest you to ignore them because they don’t mean anything and they were added to the game just to give a newbies some tips like the default tactics.  

Isnt it more accurate to say the squad depth star ratings are based on selected coaches opinions of ability based on their CA and PA judging stats, but the coloured role circles are a reflection of the games rating based on a players attributes relative to your league. I've not seen anything to indicate role circle ratings are being decided by assmans. You can fire your assman and all coaches and see they don't change (unlike star ratings which are obviously coach related and a different thing altogether).

My point being that I usually take the star ratings with a grain of salt. But think the role coloured circles are quite helpful in how well a player is suited to a role, since if you toy with the editor you can see that increasing key attributes will increase the role suitability rating. Or do you think the games rating of people's role suitability doesnt have a large practical effect on how they perform?

I will say I have players with "awkward" role suitability playing well, but since the suitability ratings come directing from attributes surely "competent" would be undeniably better?

Edited by FMExperiment

First Match - away - vs 1st place Borussia Dortmund and a red card for my team, Min.47...

20181213131029_1.jpg

I had to play defensive the last ~15 Minutes, but a great win. Looking for the next matches. Ty for far TFF. :)

Edited by Nebuuu

30 minutes ago, Asrar Amin said:

Hey tff ,foots for iwbs??

Hey mate,

I find that foots preference doesn't matter for iwbs

30 minutes ago, Asrar Amin said:

And plzz can give some insight on how much indivisual training is important??

I somehow cant turn those wonderkids into beasts like i usee to in previos fms

mate, this question is too vague to answer ;) you need to be more specific

13 hours ago, Asrar Amin said:

What i mean by that is i let my assistant to control the individual training.

So how will that affect the players in the long term

Assistant Managers might do unpredictable and wired stuff with the individual training so leaving the individual training to your assistant manager is like leaving the control of your tactic and your team to him… how do you think what will happen if you do that? :)

13 hours ago, Asrar Amin said:

And suppose i am playing with other tactic of my own how would i know what individual training to put my players on??

I'd say it isn't hard at all. You just need to figure out what job every position does in your tactic and what attributes it needs to do this job good and then you pick such individual training focus which trains these attributes or maybe not all attributes but as much as possible

3 hours ago, Asrar Amin said:

Thnx tff 

One last question.

How wouls i know the job every position does?

Does depend more on roles or player instructions? 

Because i see sometimes u set individual training diffrent from roles.

I'd say the best wat to find out it is to view 3D matches and see how your tactic plays and what your players do then you need to learn how the attributes work, for example, you need to know what attributes a player needs to produce successful passes/dribbles/shots/tackles and so on… I’d say the best way to do that is to get any in-game editor which allows you to change attributes and then change some attributes level and see what effect it will have…

3 hours ago, Asrar Amin said:

I hope u dont mind me asking too many questions

no problmes at all, mate

2 hours ago, Karimza said:

I can say that Battlemaster V2 is the best tactic I've tried for FM19 :)

it gives me crazy results with Bayer 04

3d3d33.png

Do You recommend mentality changing, depending on the result?  Currently, i'm also playing with Bayer, but in away matches i have many problems in lead defending. For example, last match... Three goals conceded, right after two goal lead :/ image.thumb.png.feedf3566a9beb0cd21bfccf009a1978.png  

On 15/12/2018 at 20:16, Intensa said:

Thx U, Really Interesting.... :applause:

My friend i try it in 10 matches and nothing at all. I win against lower teams than mine with scores 4-0 etc but against bigger teams i lose. Why? Im playing it like it must be. I follow all the instructions from TFF and nothing!!

Edited by Theodoros Yiorkas

3 часа назад, Theodoros Yiorkas сказал:

My friend i try it in 10 matches and nothing at all. I have won lowest team than mine with 4-0 etc but with biggest teams you cant win. Why? I played it like it should be. I follow all the instructions from TFF and nothing!!

I guess some people can't be managers :)

35 minutes ago, NyanOverlord said:

TFF, does is change the requirements for defensive mid? Since you are using DLP now instead of anchor man. (or any other roles for that matter, lots of changes there)

Hi mate,

If you want to know what type player you need for the DM position then I suggest checking the DM's attributes at the OP... I've updated it to suite the new version 

Used V2 so far and got great results.

20181217084539_1.jpg

20181217084551_1.jpg

I wasn`t@home this weekend, so i`ll try the V3 now. Great Job so far TFF.
If you travel to Berlin/Germany, pls tell me m8. You`ve got a few drinks for free. :)

Cheers

Edited by Nebuuu

15 hours ago, parano1c said:

I guess some people can't be managers :)

Haha!! I play FM from 2005 until now. I know excactly what i am doing in the game but V2 has defensive issues and that's why TFF resolved them.

I kind of struggle to score goals.
1-1, 1-1, 1-0, 2-0, 0-0 since i upgraded from V2 to V3.

My players have quite nice stats for their roles (see@frontpage from TFF).
The tactic ist ~100% learned and we got alot of chances (~15-20 average, 2-3 clear chances, many poststrikes per match)...

I really don`t know but will look for the next 10-15 matches, if this is getting better.
Sure, the defense and control overall is good. Only the goals are quite low or atleast i feel like it. :)

So since i upgraded your tactic from V2 to V3 i had too many draws and problems to score, even when there are a huge amount of chances.

1-1 - low team
1-1 - Bayer Leverkusen
1-0
- low team
2-0 - Schalke 04
0-0
- low team
1-2
- low team
2-2 - B`Gladbach
2-0 - Bremen
1-4 - Bayern
4-1 - low team
2-2 - low team

That are 5 draws in 11 matches, which maybe will cost me the 1st place@the end.
With V2, there were more goals, more wins and the defense was the same or even better, when i look@the stats.

2-1 - low team
0-0 - Schalke 04
3-1
- low team
0-0 - B`Gladbach
1-0 - Bremen
0-0 - Bayern
2-1 - low team
2-0 - low team
2-1 - Dortmund
4-1 - low team
2-2 - Leipzig
1-0 - low team

3-2 - Hoffenheim
4-2 - lowteam
0-0 - Frankfurt
2-0 - lowteam

So in 15 Matches (4 matches more as in V3) only 4 draws, even less goals against my team , and alot more goals for my team when i used V2.
That costs alot of points in the 2nd part of the season.

I will replay since i switched to V3 to see if my feelings are right. Greetings.

Edited by Nebuuu

il y a une heure, Malibden a dit :

As I said if you what to get help you need to upload your game save... screenshots don't tell much... 

I play football manager touch so it's not quite the same maybe that tactics do not work by copying roles and everything

il y a 5 minutes, Malibden a dit :

Did you copy the Players Instructions for every positions?

Also, the set pieces are important too...

I suggest that you read some guides how to transfer a tactic to your tabled… I know for there's a lot of such guides around... even there are guides for iPads

no I did not put any instructions for the players because precisely I do not find it

vor einer Stunde schrieb hm86:

Anyone else struggling to get strikers to score? Tactic is working great other than that.

I struggle alot.

20181217231225_1.jpg

20181217231302_1.jpg

Edited by Nebuuu