[FM18] [FMT18] [Skin] - Titanium - Dark & Light versions now available!

KennedyBakircioglu

22.02.18 UPDATE: FMT DARK VERSION NOW AVAILABLE

Titanium Dark for FMT..

yqAUoYd.png?1

iJ2VxHh.png?1

DOWNLOAD Titanium Dark (FMT)http://www.mediafire.com/file/jp6cq3bz9de8cc9/TITANIUM DARK (FMT).zip

Titanium Light for FMT..

TN696xg.jpg?1

dpWxEvQ.png?1

Ighr3ne.png?1

DOWNLOAD FMT TITANIUM LIGHT: http://www.mediafire.com/file/h3hiq1w5zka26wo/TITANIUM LIGHT (FMT).zip

Titanium Light for Full Mode FM..

jfoPIcW.png?1

lgpQ9GP.png?2

1qp38Fc.png?1

DOWNLOAD FM FULL MODE TITANIUM DARK: http://www.mediafire.com/file/1idxbpnegbahpeg/TITANIUM DARK (Full FM).zip

Titanium Light for Full FM Mode..

GppZ4mG.png?1

Qtg64bR.png?1

0f3pjgU.png?1

DOWNLOAD FM FULL MODE TITANIUM LIGHT: http://www.mediafire.com/file/x9hi0f72bezg8z3/TITANIUM LIGHT (Full FM).zip

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS:

Download and extract the .rar file.

Place the folder here: 
Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager Touch 2018\skins

Create the folder "skins" if it doesn't exist.

Start FM18 Touch and go to Preferences screen and then into the Interface tab.

You should see Titanium as an option in the skin drop down of the Overview box.

Hit the Confirm button.

• michaeltmurrayuk changed the title to [FMT18] [Skin] - Titanium (RELEASED)

Finally! An FMT skin!

How big of a job would be to do the exact same skin, but based on a dark base skin? This is still too bright in places for me.

Edit: How to change colour of the numbers showing player condition? While one of them is barely visible, the other is not visible at all.

20180213192603_1.jpg

11 hours ago, shirajzl said:

Finally! An FMT skin!

How big of a job would be to do the exact same skin, but based on a dark base skin? This is still too bright in places for me.

Edit: How to change colour of the numbers showing player condition? While one of them is barely visible, the other is not visible at all.

20180213192603_1.jpg

@michaeltmurrayuk Can you advise @shirajzl on this?

Sorry but I have nowhere near the knowledge of some people on here, I just know how to tinker here and there!

Depending on the changes you have made to the skin switching it over to use either the default or dark touch skins as a base should be a simple case of replacing the settings xml file found in the settings folder with the one from either of the other touch base skins (depending on which one you want) and renaming the file so it replaces the existing one. (Or just delete the file if you don't want to change the text colours).

Then in the skin_config xml file change the parent skin value from 'fmc' to either 'fmc retro' or 'fmc dark' depending on which of the other fmc skins you want it like.

For the condition text switching over to the other skins as a parent should fix it as it's a problem with just the light skins, if you want to change the colours then it is controlled by these values in the settings file:

<!-- condition -->
    <colour name="low condition" value="red 800" />
    <colour name="mid condition" value="orange 700" />
    <colour name="high condition" value="black" />

Though it also controls the non-match condition text as well so you might need to experiment with something that fits both screens.

34 minutes ago, michaeltmurrayuk said:

Depending on the changes you have made to the skin switching it over to use either the default or dark touch skins as a base should be a simple case of replacing the settings xml file found in the settings folder with the one from either of the other touch base skins (depending on which one you want) and renaming the file so it replaces the existing one. (Or just delete the file if you don't want to change the text colours).

Then in the skin_config xml file change the parent skin value from 'fmc' to either 'fmc retro' or 'fmc dark' depending on which of the other fmc skins you want it like.

When I do that, it switches fine, but the text colour in most places remains black, which doesn't fit the base dark skin.

20180213230812_1.jpg

20180213230837_1.jpg

21 hours ago, shirajzl said:

When I do that, it switches fine, but the text colour in most places remains black, which doesn't fit the base dark skin.

20180213230812_1.jpg

20180213230837_1.jpg

Some of the text colours are controlled by the various xml files found in the fonts folder - you can either open each of them and change any colour codes to a whiter colour or if they are the same as the base skin you can replace them with the ones from the either the retro or dark fmt base skins depending on which one you are using.

On 2/14/2018 at 16:21, PequenoGenio said:

Is it possible to use this in the full version of the game?
Font, colors ... All perfect.

You can get it to show in the full version by removing this line from the skin_config file:

<boolean id="fmc_skin" value="true" />

However Touch mode uses slightly different files so you may lose some full mode features/screens depending on the changes that have been made to the skin.

2 hours ago, michaeltmurrayuk said:

You can get it to show in the full version by removing this line from the skin_config file:

<boolean id="fmc_skin" value="true" />

However Touch mode uses slightly different files so you may lose some full mode features/screens depending on the changes that have been made to the skin.

I lost the "team training" but it's amazing.

If anyone turn this in the full "full mode" skin is my hwro

Hi Guys,

I've now created a version for 'Full FM'

It's a bit different looking to the FMT version but I've made it as simple as I can, I prefer simpler skins without too much in your face colours or modifications.

The main changes to the base skin are the fonts, the titlebar has been made solid (the colour gradient has been removed) I've also used the basis from FLUT's skin for the tactic pitch, which IMO is about as impressive as we can get right now so all credit to him for that.

**Includes 2D/3D match engine**

Once again, please be advised that I am not technically a skin creator, I am a self proclaimed skin 'dabbler' so to speak, I have limited knowledge of creating but have picked bits up over the years and am able to do basic stuff. As always many thanks to @michaeltmurrayuk for the help and advice given on here, can you please amend the title guvnor so it no longer says FMT as there is a version for both now?

SCREENSHOTS:

GppZ4mG.png?1

Qtg64bR.png?1

0f3pjgU.png?1

DOWNLOAD:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/53uzdbdhzv7fyzo/TITANIUM_SKIN_V2_(Full_FM).zip

40 minutes ago, Mr Spoonman said:

Registered just to say THANK YOU man... you made FMT playable for me... 

i hate the default skins from the bottom of my heart

:cool: You're welcome buddy! Thanks for the kind feedback.

The skin's I make aren't perfect and I'm still learning all the time, but IMO they are an improvement on the default ones, simplicity with class is what I aim for, I hate too many colours or cartoony looking skins!

19 hours ago, vasilli07 said:

Hi, I wonder if this can be fixed. Some of the headings in the personal information on the dark version can't be seen as they are black in colour.

5a917f5d8cd3d_MichelVorm_OverviewInformation.thumb.png.0ea0e97cb6d1a00be8e0d904e1514f35.png

I'm not sure myself, I've had a look around in the player panels folder but I'm u sure of what and where to edit, @michaeltmurrayuk has mentioned in some above posts how to re-colour certain fonts, quite near the top, this might help?

Very nice skin, OP. I am using the FMT dark skin. Could you please advice me on how to adjust the attribute colors?

I like to use a range of green rather than yellow (which is also nice, but I prefer green). I looked in the base18_touch_dark settings doc in Settings but I am unable to find the right command lines governing coloring of the attributes with respect to how high or low the attributes are. Could you please help?

5 minutes ago, D_LO_ said:

In the settings.xml for the full version it's:

<!-- profile attribute colours --> 
  <colour name="low attribute" red="190" green="190" blue="190" alpha="255"/>
  <colour name="normal attribute" red="100" green="100" blue="255" alpha="255"/>
  <colour name="good attribute" red="0" green="0" blue="240" />
  <colour name="excellent attribute" red="0" green="240" blue="0" />

Add if it's not present. You may need to clear cache and then restart game for changes to take effect. I'd be surprised if it's much different. 

Thanks - I had done all you suggested except restarting the game. It seems to work now! Big thanks

Archived