• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cheers guys :D 

17 hours ago, kidthekid said:

st albans albans albanamo banamo dinamo

:lol: 

17 hours ago, Jimbokav1971 said:

In case I missed it, how on Earth did you get to "Established" Youth Recruitment and "Exceptional" Junior Coaching? :applause:

We started off with pretty good facilities anyway, but the option to ask for them keeps coming up and the board keeps accepting :D It makes sense for a club like Dulwich Hamlet to have a chairman interested in extending their youth recruitment network, and I wonder if being based in London with such a hotbed of talent has any impact on the ability to improve it? It's a change from San Marino, anyway :lol: 

Looks like you've got a great save going on there mate, quality.

If you don't mind me asking, how do you get to manager Dulwich? I didn't think you could select teams that low down. If it's significant, I'd be playing FMT, not full fat mode.

All the best mate, keep it up!

9 minutes ago, chucklehead said:

Looks like you've got a great save going on there mate, quality.

If you don't mind me asking, how do you get to manager Dulwich? I didn't think you could select teams that low down. If it's significant, I'd be playing FMT, not full fat mode.

All the best mate, keep it up!

Cheers mate!

Dulwich are one league below playable, which means that if you load down to the lowest playable level in England, holiday until the day before the league reset day (24th June) and save the game. Holiday forward one more day and see if Dulwich Hamlet have been promoted, and if not, reload that save from the 24th of June and try again until they are promoted. I haven't explained that super clearly and there's a couple more steps you need to follow, so check out the opening post here:

This has all the steps you'll need to do something similar. As far as I know, this should work for FMT? I've never played it so I can't be certain, but I can't see any problems with it.

Best of luck if you do try a similar save! I'd love to hear how you get on :) 

6 minutes ago, chucklehead said:

Quality, thanks for the reply mate.

Used to live about 5 minutes from the ground. My sister had a season ticket there - cost a whopping £5 for the full season!

Cheers

£5 for the full season is mental! Proper little club they've got down there :D 

2 minutes ago, Santa Claus said:

Enjoying this, promising to be a great save! I have a soft spot for Hereford as I had very enjoyable save with them back on FM 2012, so might actually start this challenge with them, this thread of yours is a huge inspiration :)

Cheers mate! If you do start a Hereford thread I'd love to read it :) 

6 minutes ago, RSJ said:

@Jupjamie

This thread fully inspired me to start similar (hope you dont mind!) so im over at Hereford. We arent tipped to do very well! Keep up the good work mate, hoping to emulate your good start!

Not at all mate, delighted you've decided to do something similar!

9 hours ago, darren1983 said:

Just caught up with the thread and I'm very jealous of how you've managed to upgrade facilities so much already. Took me nearly 20 seasons to get similar standards last year! :D 

8 hours ago, henryzz said:

I almost think they have taken the feedback from the San Marino people too far. Maybe you will have to start yet another San Giovanni thread.

I think you might be right. Too early to tell, but so many upgrades so quickly seems a little too easy to me, even for a club like this, based in London.

7 hours ago, rubbafish said:

This s great work and a brilliant read. Out of interest, how have the club finances been keeping since you started? 

Keep it up :)  

Cheers! The finances were absolutely fine until recently (the cup run helped no end), but the potentially idiotic decision to upgrade the youth level has sent us into the red for the first time. We could do with another cup run :lol: 

1 hour ago, Nobby_McDonald said:

The playoffs format has changed then.

Indeed, I remember vaguely reading something about them expanding from 4 to 6 teams. Not quite sure why, but there you go..

On 13/11/2017 at 03:04, nonleague said:

What did you set your manager status to when you started the game? ie Sunday footballer and coaching badge etc

I ticked the boxes to align it with the club, I can't remember what coaching badge that was but it was a Sunday League Footballer as the past playing experience.

On 13/11/2017 at 05:53, soyos said:

And what are your database settings?

Only league loaded is England (down to the bottom tier), but then it's a custom database to include players playing in a European Continental Competition. Think it comes out to about 25,000 players in all?

This save is going to go on the backburners for a while. It's a pretty intensive one, and I don't have the time I'd like to have to be able to commit to it. It'll be back at some point, though. For now, we're going back to a less intensive save somewhere I know rather well... a thread will be up later ;) 

9 hours ago, Jupjamie said:

This save is going to go on the backburners for a while. It's a pretty intensive one, and I don't have the time I'd like to have to be able to commit to it. It'll be back at some point, though. For now, we're going back to a less intensive save somewhere I know rather well... a thread will be up later ;) 

Related image (Sugar, of course)

I'm starting to think that San Marino saves are actually your life force and you'll start dissolving if you go too long without starting one.... :rolleyes:

31 minutes ago, oriole01 said:

Related image (Sugar, of course)

I'm starting to think that San Marino saves are actually your life force and you'll start dissolving if you go too long without starting one.... :rolleyes:

More accurate than I'd like to admit ;) 

Archived