The All-New FMCU Mini-Updates Thread

deltablue

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ooook, next weekend will be special... wife and kids are away and leave me alone with my FM14 :D Apart from occasions like that I like literally never get the chance to get into a save good enough. So for this time the weekend is all blocked for FM.

Optimistically I will start inspired by those alphabet challenges that thrill me iague his forum. So I start with three uploaded nations: Austria, Australia and Argentina. In my latest (short) saves I started unemployed with automatic reputation and I hardly ever survived until the second part of the first season. So this time I choose an ok club in the second Austrian league with a personal semi-professional history and try to gain enough reputation to get a kind of mini journeyman save on the way (updated maybe every three months irl...) :rolleyes:

Rule:

A country can be left after at least 365 days of management

When one country is done this one will be deactivated and the next one loaded.

Win at least (maybe...some day... anywhere) one league title before I get too frustrated to carry on

Or start a decent sack race

Will update every now and then on my, em, progress. Wish me luck, I need it.

I have played a bit further ahead on my Thisted save, but my FM playing time has been very limited due to extra work. I also feel like the slow progress has taken away a lot of my enthusiasm for the save. Therefore I am putting it on standby for now - haven't given up on it completely, though.

But not to despair! To try and get back into my FM groove, I am planning a new career - on FM16, believe it or not. At this point I might as well wait for the final patch, but stay tuned... ;)

• 4 months later...

Looks like I've managed to get into a career with Örebro SK of the Swedish 2nd tier. The club had been relegated in 2012, so my first target taking over in January 2013 was to get the club promoted again. I've just finished my first season, but with my recent run of FM being rather sketchy, I didn't want to start a new thread just yet.

We managed to secure promotion, but the board were MILES out with their financial estimates. Despite not spending a penny on transfers, we finished the season more than €2m in debt, despite them predicting we'd finish in credit! I'm hoping the board can arrange some lucrative sponsorship deals, otherwise I may have to break up our promotion winning squad rather prematurely. What doesn't help is that our best player isn't even worth €200,000.... tricky.

• deltablue unpinned this topic
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was one point clear of Chelsea at the top of the BPL with 4 games left. I was playing as Arsenal. This is what happened.

First game: (Away to Leicester) Koscielny gives away a penalty in the 15th minute and gets a straight red. Leicester score. We fight back and go 2-1 up. They pull it back around the 70th minute mark. 
In the 87th minute, Oxlade-Chamberlain scores a Di Canio-esque effort from a corner to win the game 3-2. Chelsea also win.

2nd game: (Home to Newcastle) Comfortable win for us and for Chelsea. 2 games left and we're still a point clear.

3rd game: (Away to Southampton) We're 3-1 up by the 60th minute. They pull one back around the 70th minute. With the scores at 3-2, I park the bus. End to end stuff up until the 90th minute. 3 mins of added time. 90+2 and 54 seconds, Benteke scores and we draw 3-3. Chelsea win and go a point clear with a game left. We needed to win against Swansea and hope that Chelsea lost to Aston Villa.

4th game: (Home to Swansea)  A Fernandez own goal puts us 1-0 up inside 2 mins. We get more chances but fail to score. Half time rolls around, we are a goal up and Chelsea are drawing 0-0. We are taking the league by a point as it stands. I get a notification saying that Matri has put Villa a goal up at the 60th min. We are on course to win by two points. Bas Dost gets Villa's second around the 65th minute. We park the bus and win the league on the last day of the season.

Last Saturday, I tried to load the save file a few games into my third season. “Save file could not be loaded.” 

R.I.P.

• 3 weeks later...

Had a wee run going there with Brentford before it ended at 2nd placed Sunderland. 

2505g5d.jpg

Still conceding a little too many goals for my liking but hey ho, scoring goals is more fun.

358os52.png

The big challenge I've set myself is establishing a proper academy and training ground. We're moving to a 20,000 seater stadium at the end of this stadium but the training and youth facilities remain adequate or average. At current (Dec 2018) the board are improving both, slowly but surely. The one youth intake I had with Brentford was pretty poor, so the HOYD (Robert Rowan who has a very interesting real life story) was replaced and the youth coaching budget increased. At the minute I have a few good young players (aged 21-22) but I remain far from convinced they could sustain a squint at staying in the Premier League.

Massive shout outs to Jack Stephens (£525k - Southampton), Stephen Kingsley (£1.5m - Swansea) and Ryan Woods (already at the club) who have been by far my best players. I'd recommend James Maddison who scored 26 in 46 in 2017-18 from AMC. 

Hopefully have more screenies as the save progresses.

• 3 weeks later...

Thought about starting a new HK thread but Jimbokav1971 has a good one going an I wasn't going to do anything special with mine so I'll just put random tidbits here instead.

Was told not to embarrass ourselves in the upper League cup, (I love this competition) Finished up semi-finalists. I also seem to find myself in the Semi-final of the Icelandic with three other first division sides.

Seems Wally is a HK fan and made an appearance at one of out preseason games.

Screen%20Shot%202016-12-07%20at%207.49.4

• 1 month later...

Happy with these three signings coming in as the window opened for season four.

9863C1D6FB85F2EEB8FAD2E6E4B305BE3D68F202

E2DD6840C424BC3F8F1755FE496597EF880BF573

E18AD5A209D52A6C51D8487265BCC75C44161F95 (1366×768)

Eggestein for £10m, Casquete for £7m and the best is Jovanovic for £1.2m from Valencia. Just need to get his tackling and heading up a bit more.

35 minutes ago, BoxToBox said:

Some cracking buys there!

Cheers! Lining up Lars Bender to rotate with Kranevitter or possibly to play both against stronger teams. 

Squad currently:

c46bd3e78f7746eb74668fb089e8e279.png

28da90cfee4636c43eed2aefc8ba3a3c.png

Mario will probably leave, despite only joining last summer and spending the last few months out injured because he wants to go to Barca. Davis' contract is up too. Capable of competing in the Europa League and finishing top four? I want to give more chances to youngsters which is why I'm hesitant about Bender, got two young lads for that position, but I feel we need the quality. Decisions, decisions....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thought I'd give an update on my current game as I haven't had time to do a proper career thread for this one.

I've got a pretty solid journeyman game going on.  Started out sunday league reputation, no badges, various European leagues loaded and holidayed for a couple of months to clear out the open jobs at the start of the save.  I had my first role at Assyriska KF Norrkoping in the Swedish 2nd division, whom were around the bottom half at the time and I kept up at the end of the 2016 season.  Next up we had a much better season as we won the division, achieving promotion into Division 1.

I was intending to follow on into the 2018 season, however out of the blue was approached by St Mirren whom were at the foot of the Scottish Championship at the time.  I turned it around and managed to get them into a surprising 2nd place, we then somehow fluked our way into the play offs and won to get back into the SPL.  Our first season we finished a comfortable 8th place, however even better we won both the Scottish League Cup and the Scottish Cup, leading to a first appearance in Europe for sometime.

My contract expired at the end of the season, I was thinking of saying however a relatively hard Brexit which lead to Scotland breaking away meant the number of English players I had as the core of my team were no longer eligible to play.  I then looked for pastures new.  I got an interview and was offered the Udinese job however a more attractive situation happened with the AEK Athens job.  AEK had just in fact won the Greek league therefore had Champions League group stage football guaranteed.  However the manager had left for Besiktas (and was fired not much later) and they had some very poor finances when I joined which precluded heavy investment.  I signed a three year contract to June 2022.  Once the Champions League money came in just before the 2019 transfer window I managed to fill out the weaknesses in the squad, albeit mainly frees.  We then had an excellent season domestically retaining the league title and winning the Greek Cup.  However we finished bottom of a very tough group in Europe. 

Next season I made some more signings and tweaked to a strikerless formation with some more success, winning the league and cup double once more.  In Europe we did better, finishing 3rd and beating Basel home and away in the groups.  We then faced Roma in the 1st Knockout round of the Europa League and managed to somehow beat them, until we then faced Arsenal whom were clearly superior and knocked us out of the 2nd round.  I have decided to stay another season to see if we can improve in the Champions League and make it a hat trick of doubles before leaving in 2022.  Unfortunately its hard to retain my best players as they all want fairly low minimum release clauses, likely linked to the lower reputation of the league than some others.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Biggest game of the year, means that we could potentially seal a Serie B playoff spot.

Concede two penalties, an own goal, lose 0-3 and have a man sent off...

Oh and this is in conjunction with us having 21 missed shots and they only having 5 shots overall...

Although, in the playoff final, my enganche just robbed a centre back, ran forward, drew out the keeper and lobbed the ball over him into the top corner of the net. Best goal I've seen on FM17.

Swings and roundabouts, eh?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So finished my first season in Moldova and went unbeaten through the season to win the title by only 3 points from Zimbru. The season was only 18 games long where we won 11 and drew the other seven. We won our first silverware of my career in the opening game of the season with a Moldovan Supercup win over Zaria, with the scoreline at 2-0. In the cup we were knocked out at the Quarter Final stage where heavy rotation led to my downfall in extra time. Europe wise we beat Budnocost home and away, a shock away win over Ludogorets and home draw saw us into the CL Playoffs where we faced Copenhagen. We lost 1-0 at home and 5-3 away. We dropped straight into the Europa League Group Stages where we were drawn with Lazio, Austria Wien and Plzen. We finished 3rd with wins over Wien and Lazio both at home, a commendable effort. 

We made no signings as finances were extremely poor although we did have a small budget. One player left toward the end of the season, which did help with wages slightly, whilst another has a pre-arranged transfer to Darmstadt for Jan 1st. Both players are foreign nationals so that frees up a slot for a potential incoming next season. Like I said finances were extremely poor with debt creeping up to 10m in the red. Those concerns were eased with restructing of the debt with an 8.5m loan taken out. Then we entered the EL Groups which brought in around 7m total to shoot the finances to around the 6m mark.

Squad wise with no incoming players I had to utilise what I had and be within the rules of the league (Max 7 Foreigners and Min 1 U21 player in First XI). I identified Jairo in pre-season as my top player who was on loan from PAOK, as an AML I used him as an inside forward to great success, scoring 15 and assisting 10 goals. Brezovec the BWM averaged 7.59 for the season with 5 goals and 6 assists. The top home-grown talent was Anton my AMC. He was all I had and his stats are awful but he chipped in with 9 goals and 4 assists, that form earning him his first national call-up.

Aims for next season will be a repeat of this one, a domestic treble would be great and another EL Group stage appearance. I've been given 5m to spend which I won't be using all of it, I don't want to cripple the club financially if we don't make it to the EL Groups. Ideally we need a new GK, RB, MC, AMC and ST as well as either trying to get Jairo back on loan or sign him permenantly.

Found a slight issue with my Sheriff save in the fact the season runs March to December and transfer windows are in Feb/Mar and June/July. At the end of the first season I pre-arranged some transfers and they would be completed in the mid-season June/July window not the one prior to the season starting. Annoying but not game breaking for me. Anyway, I decided to make some more signings on top of those to bulk out the squad when the cavalry arrives in June.

I scouted pretty much every semi-decent Moldovan player and signed an MC and AMC from divisional rivals Dacia and Milsami. I aslo signed a new goalkeeper albeit a foreign one from Kosovo for 200k, taking our spending to 375k. I made two sales of foreign players, one that was pre-arranged to Darmstadt for 400k and a RB to Chinese side Renhe for 275k, fans weren't happy with either leaving. I have another player going to Bosnia in June for a potential 300k. I have 3 pre-arranged transfers for June, a MR who I will retrain to RB but he is 29, so might not be possible, but he only cost me 10k. An AMC/ST from Milsami for 425k and another ST for 235k, all three are Moldovan nationals.

I have played one competitive game so far the Moldovan Supercup which I won 3-1 thanks to a Jairo hat-trick. He's on loan with my until the end of June but I won't be resigning him as his wages are 10k a week and he's not worth it despite his goals. I'm sure I can find better on a permanant deal for cheaper.

We've reached the midway point of the second season, well more than half way in the league and we sit 5 points clear of Milsami who are 2nd, we're unbeaten still too. So thats 31 league games. We've just entered the CL 1st Qual round where we'vee just beaten Dudelange on Luxembourg 10-0 on agg. We now face Steaua Bucherest. Squad wise the cavalry arrived and we signed a couple more to boot too, a new MC from Cukaricki in Serbia for 215k, he will be a replacement for Brezovec who wants to move to a bigger club. We also loaned Reabciuk from Porto, a Moldovan international who can play all down the left flank, unfortuantely we couldn't insert a future fee. 

The biggest loss for the season so far was that of Jairo, he dislocated his shoulder and ended up out for 3-4 months so PAOK recalled him, he had scored 9 in 7 games prior to that injury. With that I've had to have a complete rejig with the team and have played a few players out of their positions. With the league rule of having at least one U21 player in the team, I played 16 year old Golovanov from the youth team, he started impeccibly scoring 4 in 4 then went on a 7 game drought when Nemerenco arrived from divisional rivals Sfintul Gheorghe. My U21 player now is Reabciuk the loanee.

The league moved up 1 place in the coefficient rankings to 38th and the club up 15 places to 134th. Juventus won the CL and Bayern the EL. France won the world cup beating England in the final 1-0 in ET.

Second season is over and we romped to the title, unbeaten again and 13 points ahead of Milsami. Strange one this season to last as we played 27 games compared to 18 last season, those extra 9 fixtures didn't appear until we had played each other twice. We lost in the final of the cup to Zimbru on penalties, really struggled to score most penalties this season. In the CL we lost to Steaua Bucherest on away goals and after a 3-3 agg draw. In the EL we beat Kukesi and Slovan Bratislava to reach the group stages where we drew Schalke, Lokomotiv Moscow and Feyernoord, we got 1 point.

Player wise there were a few stand out players, Nemerenco ended up top scorer with 18 goals, Babangida scored 14 from AMR. Reabciuk who I loaned from Porto came in and contributed 10 goals and 6 assists playing AML, although Porto's manager moaned about him playing there so had to keep swapping him and Cristiano my LB around. Cristiano himself contributed 8 goals and 10 assists because of this. Another key player was Marko Docic who signed in the summer, he scored 8 from MC.

Finances are healthy at 8.4m thanks to the EL group stage appearance, been given 6m to spend. I've already struck a deal to keep Reabciuk on loan for another 2 seasons and to play him at AML. I need to find some more Moldovan talent to keep the Sheriff train going.

31 minutes ago, BoxToBox said:

6m is a nice budget.

More than what I need but again I won't spend all of it incase we don't reach group stages of EL. Chinese teams are circling a few of my players and I've rejected numerous bids without any upset as of yet. Aims for this season is the domestic treble of League, Cup and Supercup, although the latter two are not important. Cleared out the back room staff to bring in some new blood, also got rid of one more foreign player to improve another position, maybe striker.

After I won every domestic trophy with Stromsgodset in Norway, I went on the hunt for a better job. I landed PSV but I think I was cheated...

So the club hasn't finished in the top 3 in the last 8 seasons, and during this time, the league descended in the ranking, even being currently below the Belgian league. Which means my transfer targets are from peripheral leagues, which is conditioning heavily my approach to the market, as I can't seem to find many good options. Plus, without CL for so long, the transfer budget never gets higher than €10m which nowadays can get you 1, maybe 2 good players.

In terms of squad quality, we're far inferior to Feyenoord and Ajax, which means that we absolutely need to do well on the easy matches in order to aim for silverware, or even CL qualification via 2nd place.

I don't want to leave Holland without a trophy but it seems that achieving that with PSV may take me longer than I was initially expecting.

2 hours ago, kingjericho said:

After I won every domestic trophy with Stromsgodset in Norway, I went on the hunt for a better job. I landed PSV but I think I was cheated...

So the club hasn't finished in the top 3 in the last 8 seasons, and during this time, the league descended in the ranking, even being currently below the Belgian league. Which means my transfer targets are from peripheral leagues, which is conditioning heavily my approach to the market, as I can't seem to find many good options. Plus, without CL for so long, the transfer budget never gets higher than €10m which nowadays can get you 1, maybe 2 good players.

In terms of squad quality, we're far inferior to Feyenoord and Ajax, which means that we absolutely need to do well on the easy matches in order to aim for silverware, or even CL qualification via 2nd place.

I don't want to leave Holland without a trophy but it seems that achieving that with PSV may take me longer than I was initially expecting.

Are you 8 seasons into this save? Thats some drop to be below the Belgian League, have they had good success in European Competitions?

This type of save would appeal to me, taking a "fallen giant" and making them better. I would definatly be scouring South American for players with a European dual nationality.

21 minutes ago, ToMexico!! said:

Are you 8 seasons into this save? Thats some drop to be below the Belgian League, have they had good success in European Competitions?

This type of save would appeal to me, taking a "fallen giant" and making them better. I would definatly be scouring South American for players with a European dual nationality.

I'm in 2025/26 so far

Kicked off my 3rd season with the Supercup win. Only played 2 league games so far but 6-1 and 4-0 wins see us top already. Domestically this season should be easy but its Europe we really need to make waves. I've tied my 3 most important foreign players to longer contracts, Oliviera (CB), Cristiano (LB) and Babangida (AMR) all sign for 3 more years. I've signed three players, a 18 year old African striker who goes into U19 for free, another AMR/ST from fellow division side Petrocub for 77k and spent a massive 525k (release clause) on a 18 year old CB from Zaria. He goes straight into the first team to be the U19 player.

I sold a further foreign player, Mugosa goes back to where it began for him in Montenegro. We now only have 6 foreign players in the squad. I have a couple more transfers lined up, a Ivorian CB from Academie JMG and a Moldovan striker who starts at PSG. Tried to sign him before but wasn't interested so tried to loan and wouldn't come. His contract expires in June '19 so I asked my board to sign him, 6k per week though but the future of Moldovan football (i hope) is here.

Mid-season break in Moldova and we sit comfortably top by 12 points to Milsami in 2nd. We've played 13 and won 12, drawn one. 54 games unbeaten now I think I saw. Player wise, ST Neremenco is top performer with 13 goals in 14 games, next is Reabciuk from AML with 9 goals but strangly no assists. He is out with a broken ankle for up to 5 months :sadface: Top assisters are AMC Antonuic with 8, Babangida from AMR with 7 and Neremenco/Brezovec with 6 a piece. The CB Kleimenov who I spent 525k on is solid, three goals in 12 games, five Moldovan senior caps to his name already at 18 but from LB. For the youth teams stand out performers are Malian ST Sinayoko who seemingly will play for the under 19s then for Sheriff-2 straight after scoring in both games multiple times.

Real Madrid won the CL against Juventus on penalties after a 2-2 draw. Chelsea beat PSG to the EL, thanks to an Morata inspired performance to win 3-2. The Moldovan league slipped down the rankings to 45th which is disappointing, club wise we slipped 143rd but predictions for this season and next mean we should rise up the table. Finances now sit at just under 9m and I have managed to get upgrades for both Youth Recruitment and Junior Coaching, whilst changing my Head of Youth Development so hopefully we get some results from that in the next season or so.

Another season done with Sheriff and another league win but the unthinkable happened, we lost a game. Think it was 61 games unbeaten. We soared to a 17 point finish over Zimbru, who finished second and where our sole loss came from, we did heavily rotate and the league was almost over by that point. In Europe we've made giant strides reaching the Europa League group stage again but amazingly finished 2nd in the group behind Tottenham. We entered the CL Qual rounds where we beat Stjarnan, Legia and PAOK before bowing out against Basel, being defeated home and away. That sent us to the EL Group stages where we won all three home games against; Ludogorets, Rapid Wien and Spurs (we completely FM'd them with our 1-0 smash and grab) and also beat Rapid Wien in Austria. Yet to know my 1st KO round opponents.

Squad wise we sold another foreign player not through choice as Chinese club Fuli met Babangida's release clause of 600k. Although he was inform, I could find better and did so, I raided Romanian club Concordia for AMR/L Razvan Gradinaru for 500k, his release clause. We also signed Moldovan international GK, Namasco on a free transfer. Postolachi the free signing from PSG came in and started to make waves, eventually scoring 15 in 19(6) with five assists. Nemerenco top scored with 23 in 24(11) whilst Reabciuk scored 13 in 17(5) from AML despite sustaining a broken ankle and being out for nearly 5 months. Moldovan AMC, Antonuic contributed the most assists with 14. Mamadou Yao who signed from the Ivory Coast in the summer is now wasnted by Man City and PSG, so signs are good for him and the club for a future transfer.

In the Youth Squads I tagged a couple of the intake but they're not great. Sinayoko the Malian youngster banged in 16 in 16 for Sheriff-2 and 14 in 12 in the league for the U19s but astonishinly he scored 12 in 5 under 19 cup games. Overall he scored 42 in 33 games plus 31 in 18(7) friendlies. Sherif-2 finished 3rd in Divizia A and the U19's finished 2nd in Group 1, need to improve them both.

Finances have just tickled over 15m in the bank and have been given £10m to spend, maybe I might spend a million or two the next transfer window. I've upgraded the Junior Coaching to Excellent and Youth Recruitment is Well Established. Training Facilities are Suberb and Youth Facilities are Great so no need to touch those yet. I've had to set pre-season to last 22 weeks becuase have to be back for the next round of the EL.

Its the 2020 Mid-Season break in Moldova as many nations prepare to battle for International glory at the Euro's. Firstly we finished the Europa League campaign from 2019 and were drawn against PSV, we battled bravely to score three goals on the two ties but only to concede six for a 6-3 aggregate loss. Lazio were the eventual winners beating Atletico Madrid. Juventus beat Manchester Utd to lift the Champions League trophy.

We've played 13 games in the league and won 12, losing the other to Milsami where international call-ups strickened us to playing some reserve players. The league has dropped another place to 46th in the co-efficients whilst the club has risen up to 102nd in Europe, jumping 45 places I think it was. Player wise Postolachi is the star man, picking up where he left off from with 19 goals in 15 games so far this season. Antoniuc, my AMC has 14 assists and 5 goals in 16 games. Gradinaru last seasons signing has settled in well and has scored 9 whilst also assisting 9 goals.

I've made two signings this season but have spent 1.7m on those. Firstly we made Reabciuk's loan permanent spending 1.2m to aquire his services from Porto, we tied him down to a 5 year contract. Second signing was Coralic from Olimpija in Slovenia for his release clause of 525k, he's a left back and takes a foreigner spot, I will look to move my current left back Cristiano on at the end of the season. I've also pre-arranged the transfers of 5 youngsters, all regens; Tchengna (ST) from KSA for 5k, Alexandrov (ST) from Pskov-47 for 42k, Danilov (ST) from Luch for 150k, Ivanovic (MC) from Rudar for 44k and Pici (CB) from Kukesi for 65k, all join when they're 18. We sold one player Yao, the Ivorian CB, albeit for 1m to PSG but we have a 50% profit of next sale clause inserted. PSG trialled him and made numerous bids which i rejeted, he kicked up a stink so I accepted that fee. Not bad for a free transfer.

Finances sit at 15.5m and i've finally been added to the clubs favoured personel.

Not sure if anyone is reading these updates but I'll keep them going for the time being.

The 2020 season is over and we completed the domestic treble to claim a four straight league win and supercup win along with a first Moldovan Cup win. We won the league by 13 points to Milsami in 2nd place, I would like to say it was plain sailing but it wasn't we had a mid-season blip where we dropped a number of points where fixture congestion plus a poorly time international call up meant we struggled a little. We won the cup against Sfintul Gheorghe, 3-1 in front of over 6000 fans with 5131 supporting Sheriff, big game fans as we only average around 2000 at home games. The Super Cup was won over Speranta, 2-0.

In Europe, we beat Alashkert, Zilina and Gorica to reach the play offs against Olympiakos, we won the home leg 2-1 but lost the away leg 3-1 in Greece. That meant we dropped into the Europa League Group Stage again. We were drawn against Midtjylland, Steaua Bucherest and Zenit. We collected 7 points with wins over my Danish and Romanian opponents.

Squad wise we coped well but had a few concerns with fitness through the end of the season. Something I need to address with some more incoming players for rotation. Postolachi was the key player scoring 38 goals in 38(2) games, 24 of those coming in the league in 20 games. My star player for the season was Gradinaru from AMR who scored 22 goals and made 21 assists. Reabcuik from AML made 21 assists. Antonuic our AMC was brilliant injured his Achilles Tendon and subsequently retired at the end of the season, he made 16 assists.

Sheriff-2 won the Divizia A title but obviusly cannot be promoted. The key player for them were Sinayoko who broke his own scoring record with 20 goals in 18(4) games. The U19's also won their division and cup to do the double. The key player for them was Cameroonian, Evariste Tchetgna who scored 12 goals for the under 19s but also contributed 11 goals in 8 games for Sheriff-2. He also scored on his debut for the first team against Petrocub.

Finances just tickled over 20m and the board have allocated me a budget of 14m to spend with 95k a week spare in wages. Youth Recruitment got upgrade again to Extensive and Junior Coaching to Exceptional. The Youth take this season was poor with only one player making the grade but all were signed.

The squad rules in Moldova seem similar to Romania's. In fact, they seem even more rigid. I managed there and it was a struggle to keep two U21 players in the starting XI at all times.

Your focus on youth facilities seems like the best option, I'd go for that as well. Plus, if you can sell some of those guys with future transfer clauses at 50% there's some good money to be made :D 

Archived