[FM17] CFM Skin 2017 - v1.01D | v2.1D | v2.1L

pikawa94

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Shevchenko said:

How can I add extra info to the "Team Ratings" panel?  I want to see mistakes, key passes, completed passes.

2016-11-13_212630.png

Mike did a guide for this last year or fm15, have  a search in the sticky threads for 'match ratings' ( i think it was).

Just now, wkdsoul said:

Mike did a guide for this last year or fm15, have  a search in the sticky threads for 'match ratings' ( i think it was).

Yeah, I've read it. 

<panel>
  <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" layout_children="true" inset="0" />
    <!-- Starting XI Styles -->
    <flags id="stxi" value="tables/standard/normal"/>

<!-- Subs Styles -->
    <flags id="subs" value="tables/custom/squad/row/substitutes/row"/>

<widget class="match_player_list_table" id="pltb" database_table_type="1" mode="fill_rows,stripe_rows,printable" row_height="28">
    <record id="default_properties" spec="text" colour="match text" use_match_colours="true"/>
    <boolean id="fixed_size_rows" value="true" />
    <boolean id="dont_restore_selection" value="true" />
    <boolean id="save_session_state" value="true" />
    <boolean id="sort_disabled" value="true" />

<flags id="default_view" value="msvw" />

<!-- default sort by playing position (primary), then picked position, then name -->
    <list id="default_sort_column">
      <integer value="TPRD" />
    </list>

<list id="viws">
      <record id="msvw">
        <record id="view">
          <record id="TPRD" hidden="true"/>
          <flags id="PsnC" />
          <flags id="PinD" />
          <flags id="Pcar" />
          <flags id="PisC" />
          <flags id="Pnam" />
          <flags id="Pcon" />
          <record id="MPrt"/>
          <record id="MPgl"/>
          <record id="MPas"/>
          <record id="MPmt" />
          <record id="MPpc" />
          <record id="MPkp" />

</record>
      </record>
    </list>

</widget>
</panel>

Don't appear in-game :(

22 hours ago, NDavis95 said:

Hi mate, great skin, the best out this year. I am just finding your match in-between highlights panels to see through. Is there any way I can make these so they are not see through? Thanks

Agreed. Also the two screens you get before the match starts are too see through; the opp instructions and the team talk ones.
I do like the new MIBH panels although I'd prefer 4 rather than 5 panels, with either the two mini ones on the left or the right to be one bigger one (like he did in FM16) so that I can view plenty of match stats.
Lastly, with the MIBH panels, I noticed that the player stats in the middle panel are not permanently fixed on my team. For example, if during a match it shows my team players' stats (as the home team), for the next game it will show the player stats for the home team again, regardless of whether that team is me or not. It should really be fixed to either my team or the opposition (whichever is the one we choose) from game to game.

Not meant as criticisms of course, the work done is very much appreciated.

@NDavis95, @Earnie is God!, OK MIBH panel are going to be solid in next update.

I think that I'm going to rebuild that MIBH anyways beacuse I want some free space on the left and right side of the screen for widgets...

I don't think I can make that happend. I can put this panel for home or away team. There is no options like Human or AI or sth like this. It's annoying but I can't do much about it...

Really? So how does the default skin do it? And I know others have managed it in previous versions. In fact, I'm sure yours did last year.
Maybe I'm wrong but I'm sure I would have noticed it last year if it was also like this.

Regardless, still liking the skin and thanks for all your efforts.

@pikawa94 Great skin, used it last year, clean and simple design. One slight issue I have, in the lower left of screen, I can't access the lowest 2 sidebar menu icons (Finances & Board?) because of a chat icon (from FM?) and my laptop battery status indicator.

Is it possible to reduce the height of the sidebar menu icons, or move the sidebar to the very top of the screen, or switch the chat and battery icons off?

Thanks Pikawa... looks great.

Can I ask, is there a way to swap stadiums with Kits on the Club Screen? The kits feel a bit small, and there's probably a majority who download kits and ignore stadiums.

Great skin Pikawa, and if it is up to me you should leave the stadiums right where they are (sorry LCpl ;-)). Looks brilliant to me, especially for lower league. You can't have enough crappy lower league grounds show up in FM. These grounds may pop up on every page if I was in charge of things.Naamloos.jpg

4 hours ago, ommerson said:

Great skin Pikawa, and if it is up to me you should leave the stadiums right where they are (sorry LCpl ;-)). Looks brilliant to me, especially for lower league. You can't have enough crappy lower league grounds show up in FM. These grounds may pop up on every page if I was in charge of things.Naamloos.jpg

To be fair tho... 400k people downloading kits, 8000 people downloading stadiums. No one is asking for removal, just a way of switching. The key to a good skin is choice ;)

On 14/11/2016 at 22:36, pikawa94 said:

@Earnie is God!, I'm not even playing the game so I don't exactly know... ;) I will take a closer look into this tomorrow for sure.

I went back to FM16, still using your CM skin on there, and the MIBH match stats central panel does 'stick' with my team rather than being set for 'home' or 'away' team.
And I know this is also possible for FM17 as  michaeltmurrayuk has produced a number of base skins and some other editable stuff like MIBH panels and other graphics and these work as intended.

But I know you must be busy so whenever you can get round to looking into it is fine. Thanks.

Hi pikawa94. Just an idea, don't feel offended. I'm not sure if you have gotten to the player profile already. Any chance you can add kit with number/name to the player profile screen, while still keeping the attribute graph there? Something like Hliasap did in his "SQUAD NUMBER"-thread (on vitrex skin), but smaller (so you can keep the graph vitrex left out)?

Seems like a nice addition to your, already very nice, skin. In your CFM skin some space seems to be available under the "concracted to.." text to maybe lower the graph and add a kit next to the pic. Or something like that. The small "best positions pitch+roles" looks like a good addition also btw. Thanx.

Andrea Belotti_ •ΐΉΓΊΜΐ·Γ·  ΑΏΖ―».png

2 hours ago, ommerson said:

Hi pikawa94. Just an idea, don't feel offended. I'm not sure if you have gotten to the player profile already. Any chance you can add kit with number/name to the player profile screen, while still keeping the attribute graph there? Something like Hliasap did in his "SQUAD NUMBER"-thread (on vitrex skin), but smaller (so you can keep the graph vitrex left out)?

Seems like a nice addition to your, already very nice, skin. In your CFM skin some space seems to be available under the "concracted to.." text to maybe lower the graph and add a kit next to the pic. Or something like that. The small "best positions pitch+roles" looks like a good addition also btw. Thanx.

Andrea Belotti_ •ΐΉΓΊΜΐ·Γ·  ΑΏΖ―».png

You can prob do that pretty easy yourself,  Have a try if you need any help on it open a thread. we'll give you a hand

@ommerson, any ideas or feedback about the CFM Skin 2017 WILL BE ALWAYS APPRECIATED so feel free to write everything that you have got in your head. Of course I can not implement everything but I WILL ALWAYS DO MY BEST to find a key to makes everyone happy!

I am already working on a new player profile overview so I will try to implement that somewhere.

Couple of new features in upcoming update:

1) New recolouring buttons. Colour depends on a team that we are managing...

1f1PVHy.png

2) New club overview panel (only facilities section will be rebuild again...) + some UI changes (colour, look) + new background/boxes opacity so now skin will looks much better on EVERY background...

DYZqU4W.jpg

Looking forward to the next update. This was the skin I used for 16, and after trying out some others so far for 17 I will be returning to this one once the full release comes out. 

1 hour ago, pikawa94 said:

v0.3 ready to download!

http://www.fmscout.com/a-cfm-fm17-skin.html

Have Fun! Feedback appreciated as always!

Looks great! A quick thing I've noticed from having a look around, the star ratings for youth facilities and training facilities don't seem to show up on the club overview page.

7f92283e4fab77e6403c1b517d2f8491.png

@King Costly, everything works fine for me. Look at the screenshots on fmscout.com... I didn't even touch this panel in v0.3.

Try to clear cache and always remember about deleting the previous version of the skin before putting the newest one to the folder. Never overwrite those files. 

@vonreichsm, michaeltmurrayuk somewhere in this forum put a guide to change/add that kind of stuff to match screens. You can also take a look on his blog. This guide is right there for 100%

6 hours ago, pikawa94 said:

@King Costly, everything works fine for me. Look at the screenshots on fmscout.com... I didn't even touch this panel in v0.3.

Try to clear cache and always remember about deleting the previous version of the skin before putting the newest one to the folder. Never overwrite those files. 

@vonreichsm, michaeltmurrayuk somewhere in this forum put a guide to change/add that kind of stuff to match screens. You can also take a look on his blog. This guide is right there for 100%

You're absolutely right, I redownloaded the skin and now the stars are showing. Great work :)  

Great update. Thank you for your work. The changes to the player 'dots' on the tactic display have upset the view for those who use 2D views when watching match highlights. Rather than players appearing as neat circles the icons are like oblongs and distort when moving. See below:

test.png

@Saint_Lane, thanks man. The problem exist but not in CFM Skin 2017. This is happening beacuse of Your previous skin - Vitrex17. To get rid of it delete all of the skins from "skins" folder, clear cache from FM17 preferences and put CFM Skin 2017 again. It should help. In my game problem exist but like I said before - only on Vitrex. Probably beacuse of his 3d club/player positions pitches. @DimitriFromParis, take a look friend.

810thxQ.png

@Altair, can You post a screenshot of that issue? It might help a lot in resolving.

3 hours ago, pikawa94 said:

@Saint_Lane, thanks man. The problem exist but not in CFM Skin 2017. This is happening beacuse of Your previous skin - Vitrex17. To get rid of it delete all of the skins from "skins" folder, clear cache from FM17 preferences and put CFM Skin 2017 again. It should help. In my game problem exist but like I said before - only on Vitrex. Probably beacuse of his 3d club/player positions pitches. @DimitriFromParis, take a look friend.

810thxQ.png

@Altair, can You post a screenshot of that issue? It might help a lot in resolving.

Yes @pikawa94. This is definetely the case. Delete skins, reapply the one you want to use, clear cache, and it should be ok :-)

Hi @Pikawa

It would be fantastic if the background opacity could be lightened a little to enable us to see the backgrounds a bit better. I really love the skin, but the darkness of the boxes makes it hard to see the backgrounds. 

@deyno1903, there is a small guide on FMScout to change the opacity in CFM Skin.

Spoiler

It is really simple and it will take just a minute. First of all You need to open "CFM Skin 2017" folder located in \Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2017\skins. Then go to \panels\client_object\ and open "client object browser.xml" file. Locate a data shown on a screen below and change it to 0/10/20/30/40/50/60/70/80/90/100. Save file and reload skin.

hcaL1.jpg

@willz71172, yea this option will be available with the new player overview panel

@pedrosantos, that's weird... This text should be in a secondary colour (also the icons, exactly like the right ones...). For me it looks like they are disabled (I don't really know whats the reason of that). Have You tried to delete all the skins from "skins" folder, clearing a cache in FM17 settings and putting the CFM Skin ONLY into the proper folder? Also more information about this issue might be helpful - is that the only colour of the titlebar that cause issues? Whats with the red or green ones (colour depends on a competitions - for example Premier League match titlebar is also white, friendly match titlebar is green etc.)? In my game everything looks like I want... 

XjPFcj4.jpg

I am using your club overview panel and I was making it the way I want it for my skin most of the panels.

One thing I want to change is, the below ones I want to change it with Finances text? the one that says, rich, secure  .etc.. do you know?

ux13bN.jpg

37 minutes ago, pikawa94 said:

@deyno1903, there is a small guide on FMScout to change the opacity in CFM Skin.

Reveal hidden contents

It is really simple and it will take just a minute. First of all You need to open "CFM Skin 2017" folder located in \Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2017\skins. Then go to \panels\client_object\ and open "client object browser.xml" file. Locate a data shown on a screen below and change it to 0/10/20/30/40/50/60/70/80/90/100. Save file and reload skin.

hcaL1.jpg

@willz71172, yea this option will be available with the new player overview panel

@pedrosantos, that's weird... This text should be in a secondary colour (also the icons, exactly like the right ones...). For me it looks like they are disabled (I don't really know whats the reason of that). Have You tried to delete all the skins from "skins" folder, clearing a cache in FM17 settings and putting the CFM Skin ONLY into the proper folder? Also more information about this issue might be helpful - is that the only colour of the titlebar that cause issues? Whats with the red or green ones (colour depends on a competitions - for example Premier League match titlebar is also white, friendly match titlebar is green etc.)? In my game everything looks like I want... 

XjPFcj4.jpg

@Wells

<container>
				<layout class="fit_children_attachment" alignment="vertical,fill" offset="0" gap="2"/>
				<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="bottom" offset="0" gap="2"/>
				<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0" layout_children="true"/>

<widget class="financial_status_label" id="CfiV" spec="text" size="10" style="semi_bold" alignment="centre_x,bottom" auto_size="vertical">
					<record id="object_property">
						<integer id="get_property" value="Csfs" />
					</record>
				</widget>
		        	<widget class="label" id="CfiL" spec="text,small" colour="faded text" size="9" alignment="centre_x,top">
					<record id="object_property">
						<integer id="get_property" value="Csfs" />
						<boolean id="name" value="true" />
					</record>
				</widget>
			</container>

Archived