Euro 2016 ticket applications

Rob1981

Got 4 games myself. 2x 2nd round games in lille and st. etienne. Consecutive days though so looks like one will be going back in the resale as logistically, st etienne to lille is do-able but a mission.

The other 2 are a QF in Bordeaux and a SF in Marseille. :cool:

Looking forward to next summer!

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
When is the draw for the groups/group games?

Also, when will I be able to try and have a second stab at getting tickets?

Sometime in November or December and yes there is a window for specific nations games in the group this takes place December-Jan after the draw

Also the resale window is in March

Our current plans for a road trip:

Thu 16 Jun - C1 v C3 (Stade de France)

Fri 17 Jun - D2 v D4 (St Etienne)

Sat 18 Jun - E1 v E3 (Bordeaux)

Mon 20 Jun - B2 v B3 (Toulouse)

Tue 21 Jun - C2 v C3 (Marseille)

Wed 22 Jun - E2 v E3 (Lille)

Then flying back out for:

Wed 6 Jul - Semi Final 1 (Lyon)

Some absolutely crazy driving distances, not least the 1000km between Marseille and Lille on consecutive days... but gets us around as many of the different stadiums as we had tickets for and minimises the number of days annual leave required to try and keep the wife sweet.

• 3 weeks later...
Our current plans for a road trip:

Thu 16 Jun - C1 v C3 (Stade de France)

Fri 17 Jun - D2 v D4 (St Etienne)

Sat 18 Jun - E1 v E3 (Bordeaux)

Mon 20 Jun - B2 v B3 (Toulouse)

Tue 21 Jun - C2 v C3 (Marseille)

Wed 22 Jun - E2 v E3 (Lille)

Then flying back out for:

Wed 6 Jul - Semi Final 1 (Lyon)

This is now all booked :thup::thup:

Bring on the draw :cool:

Everyone still excited about going to mass public gatherings in France then? **** me.

Already seen one clown on FB suggesting they get the tournament taken off them, presumably he is also signed up to the ridiculous "England could host it tomorrow!" brigade, despite the terrorist threat over here being equally serious.

• 4 weeks later...

Well pleased with ours :thup::thup:

Based on a path we'd already mapped out and booked, the ones we're using are:

Germany v Poland (Paris)

Czech Rep v Croatia (St Etienne)

Belgium v Ireland (Bordeaux)

Russia v Wales (Toulouse)

Ukraine v Poland (Marseille)

Italy v Ireland (Lille)

Ukraine-Poland probably the worst on paper, but it's in the final round of games so probably at least one of them will go into it with qualifiication to be decided. Loads going spare out of the ridiculous application I did, think I am giving up England v Russia AND England v Wales because the venues don't fit with our route :(

We had a bit of a mare of a draw, hoping to have success selling back to UEFA when that opens - does anyone know when that is? Best games we have are Belgium vs Italy, Croatia vs Czech Republic and N. Ireland vs Poland - the rest is a Jonathan Wilson Eastern European love fest.

We had a bit of a mare of a draw, hoping to have success selling back to UEFA when that opens - does anyone know when that is? Best games we have are Belgium vs Italy, Croatia vs Czech Republic and N. Ireland vs Poland - the rest is a Jonathan Wilson Eastern European love fest.

Also at this one :thup:

• SI Staff
What's everyone don't for a accomadation? A friend and I are super tempted to drive over for the Wales game but accomadation seems impossible to find after a quick glance.

Booked my accommodation well before the draw and there was loads available at semi-decent prices. Think it was something like £120 for 2 nights in the latin quarter.

Got Germany v N.Ireland and Iceland v Austria

Lens is booked out completely now I think

Train London to Bordeaux on the opening day, our first game there the next day. basing ourselves down there for the duration as game 3 is a short hop to Toulouse

Seriously considering giving game 2 a miss as it's the other end of the country and will be chaos

Reasonably hopeful of tickets but just planning to have a great holiday regardless

Haven't booked to come back yet :D

The arrogance :D:mad:

Yeah, UEFA, just swap it with Germany-Poland that evening, make them kick off in the afternoon instead. They don't have any office workers or schoolkids :rolleyes:

BBC and ITV will ask UEFA to move England Wales kick-off after Euro 2016 draw

UEFA will be asked to switch the kick-off time of England's showdown with Wales.

The rivals meet in Lens on Thursday, June 16 at 2pm, which will mean workers and schoolchildren are likely to miss the Euro 2016 Group B match.

Both ITV and BBC are to ask UEFA about pushing the scheduled kick-off time to an evening slot in order to allow as many people as possible to watch it.

Broadcasters were successful in persuading FIFA to bring forward England's clash with Italy at the World Cup in 2014 from 2am to 11pm BST.

Staying in Lille for England v wales.

17 miles. Whoever said accommodation is a problem just look on the ibis website :D

Booked flights home yday. Bordeaux to Bristol for £70. About a 3 hour train from Toulouse but £325 cheaper.

First and third in our group play in Lille or Paris in the second round which is great to drive or train back over. If we finish second then might have to give Nice a miss as flying back out for that just 3 days later would be a costly killer.

Of course when we finish fourth it won't matter :D

Archived