Euro 2016 ticket applications

Rob1981

That's a relief, looks like I might actually need my tickets for it now - sounds like we could be doing a mini road trip 18th to 20th (Iceland v Hungary, Romania v Albania, England v Slovakia)
not a prob, feel free to keep them for those. Think I'll be at 2 of those as well!

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeh I'm in the queue, and have been since 11.02 :D

Hoping to get some Italy tickets. All of the teams in the drop down menu are 'highlighted' (or I should say, not greyed out), so it's getting my hopes up.

Hopefully I can sell my Iceland-Austria tickets too :D

Yeh I'm in the queue, and have been since 11.02 :D

Hoping to get some Italy tickets. All of the teams in the drop down menu are 'highlighted' (or I should say, not greyed out), so it's getting my hopes up.

Hopefully I can sell my Iceland-Austria tickets too :D

There weren't many for Italy when I did manage to get on - there were briefly ones for Ireland v Italy but they went before I could get them.

Did also try for Iceland - Austria category 4 tickets as well, but someone got them first.

Do you want mine? :D. I just put them up for resale - I assume I don't get the money unless someone buys them. Will be amazed if anyone goes for that.

I got into the portal - everyone is really quick. Kept adding games to my basket, only to be told they're not available. Then timed out because you only get 10 mins I think. Will go back in.

I get in. But the portal only allows you in there for about 15 mins, even if you're active. And then every time you try to add a ticket, it tells you it's sold out. So you go back, try again for another game, find its sold out. Etc.

You end up spending your entire allowed time doing that. Ridiculous. I had a second round game that was winner of Italy's group vs. Runner up of Portugal's, but only had 15 seconds to pay :D.

It's entirely designed to frustrate people - every time tickets go up, they get snapped up straight away and you get the "sold out" message. Unless you want the €145 tickets for Romania v Albania.

I got lucky earlier. Managed to get winner of group E (Italy, Belgium, Ireland, Sweden) vs. runner up group D (Spain, Croatia, Czech Republic, Turkey) second round match.

Need Italy to do the business now. So obviously will end up with Belgium.

Makes you wonder how people manage to get their tickets :D

Luckily someone in our group has managed to get 5 tickets from it 1 for the Albania game, 1 for England v Russia & 3 for England v Slovakia, means our mini road trip will definitely be happening :cool: no having to rely on touts

Been desperately trying to flog a 'city' ticket but there's seemingly no way to do it despite them saying it can be done. You can't do it through the portal, and there's no link to a form they claim exists anywhere :(

Has anyone that sold their tickets through the re-sale actually had the money go onto their credit card yet?

I've had 2 confirmation emails now but still haven't actually got the money :(

I haven't as yet. It said they would initiate a refund within 7 days which will be tomorrow for me, may take 7 days to initiate then another 3 or 4 days to clear through?

Finally getting round to sticking my unwanted tickets on the portal but I have not been able to log in all day due to "maintenance".

Is this genuine just for today? Or is this due to ongoing volume of visitors keep crashing it? Don't want to end up stuck with a load of tickets just because their website isn't fit for purpose.

• 2 weeks later...
My tickets sold, but I've only been paid for four out of six. Their customer service line is a waste of time, so sent them an email and they've not responded. Don't think I'll be getting my money anytime soon

How long to get any money? Mine sold about 2 weeks ago and have had no money

Going to be another couple of weeks surely? Resale portal doesn't even close until tomorrow.

Nervous they are going to arrive while I'm away next week. We're lucky to receive our post to the right house at the best of times. Genuinely found a pile of our stuff in the street no so long back.

Is it the Follow My Team tickets that are arriving already? Up until last night I could still have logged in and sold all of mine, so how can they be posting them out? :confused:

Yes. Pretty sure it's the ones bought through national associations not general sale that have started arriving

General rule of mine when trying to contact football clubs: dodge the automated messages and the interminable periods on hold and just ring the hospitality sales number. They think there's money in it so a human will answer the phone within seconds. Then plead ignorance and ask to be put through

UEFA's for Euro 2016 is +41 (0)22 707 2016

General rule of mine when trying to contact football clubs: dodge the automated messages and the interminable periods on hold and just ring the hospitality sales number. They think there's money in it so a human will answer the phone within seconds. Then plead ignorance and ask to be put through

UEFA's for Euro 2016 is +41 (0)22 707 2016

Top man, thank you

Archived