Thread for the Champions of England - 2015/2016 season

el sid

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's incredible. What the hell happened? It was as if someone forgot to flick a switch on the past few weeks, and before the game v Tel-Aviv, the kit guy walked past and went "Hey, why is this not on?" and flicked the switch. Voila. Or maybe it was deliberate. Jose might have went "it's too easy. This is what we do: when the season starts, for exactly ONE MONTH, we shall be ****. THEN we go. Give us all a challenge, somewhat."

ps: Oscar is great.

• Administrators

I reckon something like Blackman, Azpi, Djilobodji, Terry, Baba, Mikel, Ramires, Traore, RLC, Kenedy, Remy.

I'd have Aina starting but in a defence with Djilodobji debuting and Baba only having played one match you kinda need experience around them, Aina'll get on as a sub. Led to believe Blackman starting is very likely though.

The fact every single comment made will be scrutinised, discussed and reported is exactly why he does it. He loves it

If someone made comments about him though he'd be in shutdown/sulk mode. He can always point to winning stuff though but there are other ways to hit back at him but other managers don't go there. Need Rafa and some FACTS

Oh, right...we all have to laugh...oh man, I get it now ..Mou is such the japester...well done, shut down comedy now, it's done.

I didn't mean just Mourinho, I meant press conferences / crap managers say in general. I'd be stunned if 5% of other managers and players actually paid any attention to it, it's just a show for the press and fans, which some people invest way too much energy into analysing, criticising etc. If you can't just laugh at all the pointless, petty ******** that comes out of managers mouths (particularly Jose), you're getting wound up by really pointless stuff.

All Mourinho does is try and keep Chelsea fans happy and on side (often the more moronic branch of fans tbh), by just telling them what they want to hear. It's not smart or clever, but sometimes it can actually be funny.

I think in his first spell at Chelsea people may have gotten wound up over some of the things he's said, I don't think people do now, it's just becoming tedious.

Of course, the media are to blame for reporting it so closely, like the big story on the BBC this week over his "spat" with one of their reporters.

As I said before, I hate playing this lot.

Not a single player playing well so far, hard to single out players for criticism when they're all been ****. Yes, Zouma for the goal was really poor, but the rest of the team have been no better.

Begovic has been ok I guess.

I'm listening to TalkSport commentary about the game but I've read elsewhere that apparently we're playing with no passion. I miss those days where we had the likes of Drogba, Lampard, Terry and Cech all in our team.

Sod passion, we lack quality and anybody actually willing to take responsibility on the ball. All we do is get to the box and play it sideways, sideways, sideways, until we either 1) get a corner, or 2) lose it. So rarely is anyone willing to actually have or shot, or attempt a final pass, it's just sideways and safe.

I have actually got not idea what our gameplan is these days, we just don't seem to have one.

Once again, Chelsea still need to answer some glaring questions about their performances in the league this season. The fact they had to fight back to rescue a point against a side which is in utter chaos right now speaks volumes for the state of the club right now and Mourinho really needs to buck his ideas up if Chelsea are gonna even think about even qualifying for Europe.

Once again, Chelsea still need to answer some glaring questions about their performances in the league this season. The fact they had to fight back to rescue a point against a side which is in utter chaos right now speaks volumes for the state of the club right now and Mourinho really needs to buck his ideas up if Chelsea are gonna even think about even qualifying for Europe.

Don't undersell it mate

And Ivanovic as well.

I'm willing to give Ivanovic a bit more leeway as he gets absolutely no help from Fabregas in front of him and has to be aware of Zouma who still makes a decent number of mistakes, but I'd be more than happy to see Azpi and Rahman as full backs more often

Archived