Player Name: Nemanja Matic

Your Team: Newcastle

Buyer/Seller: Chelsea

Player's Value: 11.5

Offer: 6.75 mill asking price

Transfer/Wage Budget: 18 mill

Patch: latest

Season: 15/16

This probably seems like a no-brainer given the price, Chelsea have listed Matic for only £6.75 mill, I'm thinking about it more in terms of squad balance. We're sitting in the top 4 toward the end of the second season and so we have a real chance of Champion's League football for next season so on the face of it Matic would be a great signing to add some depth to the squad.

However I still have Anita, Tiote and Sissoko from the starting Newcastle squad, I also have Matias Kranevitter, Joshua Kimmich and Niclas Stark so not sure it would be worth bringing in Matic even at that price.

Any thoughts?

He's far better than most of them, but really how many DM's do you need, what is your tactic?

Yeah this was one of my concerns. I generally play a 4-2-3-1, the 2 can be either DMs or MCs depending on which version of the formation I use for a particular game. I generally like 2 fairly combative players in midfield so Matic fits there no problem, but I might prefer to try and find a slightly more creative player as a priority. Tiote has asked for a transfer and there are a couple of clubs looking at Anita though.

Buying/Selling: Buying

Player Name: Lucas Moura

Your Team: Chelsea

Buyer/Seller: PSG

Player's Value: £22m

Offer: £12m

Transfer/Wage Budget: £159m

Patch: 15.2.1

Season: 2016/17

A bit torn over this at the moment. I have Willian who is my clear No. 1 at the AMR position, while I have Balde Keita rotating in behind him. Moura is available at an extremely cut price, while I was also able to negotiate them to chip in £15k p/w of his contract (they must be desperate to get rid of him). Basically, I'm wondering if I should pick him up and try to sell him for a big profit next year as his value will surely stay the same.

Player Name: Lucas Moura

Your Team: Chelsea

Player's Value: £22m

Offer: £12m

Transfer/Wage Budget: £159m

Season: 2016/17

A bit torn over this at the moment. I have Willian who is my clear No. 1 at the AMR position, while I have Balde Keita rotating in behind him. Moura is available at an extremely cut price, while I was also able to negotiate them to chip in £15k p/w of his contract (they must be desperate to get rid of him). Basically, I'm wondering if I should pick him up and try to sell him for a big profit next year as his value will surely stay the same.

If he has anything like the stats on my game then 100% yes! He's an immense talent.

Was wondering how you managed to get PSG to chip in for his wages? Never been able to do this.

If he has anything like the stats on my game then 100% yes! He's an immense talent.

Was wondering how you managed to get PSG to chip in for his wages? Never been able to do this.

You're able to throw this into negotiations on the Transfer Offer screen under the tab "Additional Clauses"

Buying/Selling: Selling

Player Name: Nabil Fékir

Your Team: Olympique Lyonnais

Buyer: Tottenham Hostpurs - the only team to make a bid - Chelsea and Liverpool

Player's Value: €10.75 million

Offer: Tottenham offered a deal worth €26 million - €8 million upfront, €12 million over 12 months and a further €6 million after 50 league appearances

Transfer/Wage Budget: €20 million transfer budget; €60,000-a-week available

Season: Summer, 2015

NabilFeacutekir-OLMay2015_zps55b3eedf.png

He's developed into a fine player, one very much worthy of commanding bids of around €30 million. His season just gone was quite excellent. Eighteen goals and eight assists in all competitions, he forged a wonderful partnership with Alexandre Lacazette up front. In the close season, he approached me stating that he wanted to leave for Chelsea, to play in a more competitive league and team. I'm not sure whether I should stand in his way or not. His possible loss has been lessened due to the fact that I've agreed new contracts with Alexandre Lacazette and Clément Grenier until 2019. What should I do?

Player Name: James Ward-Prowse

Player's Value: £8.5M

Offer: £12M

Transfer/Wage Budget: More than enough

Patch: 15.1.4

Season: 16/17 (4th season)

2dj520y.png

My main worry is that he's not developed as much as I could have improved him and whether he's even worth getting, as I already have Ayew who is immense, Grenier, Will Hughes and Dele Alli who can all play CM. I do like the fact JWP can play RB though, what do you reckon?

Not sure he's worth it for you if Hughes and Alli have developed well and are performing. Having said that £12 mill is a good price and he's still young enough to improve yet, and always handy to have another englishman in the squad for Euro quotas.

12m is a pretty tidy price for JWP, and he has plenty of time to grow at that age. All depends on squad space, if you have it, go for him.
Not sure he's worth it for you if Hughes and Alli have developed well and are performing. Having said that £12 mill is a good price and he's still young enough to improve yet, and always handy to have another englishman in the squad for Euro quotas.

I'd prefer him to Ali at the moment so I may as well sign him and send Ali on loan, thanks

Player Name: Ruben Neves

Your Team: Porto

Player's Value: £575k

Offer: £17 Mil Up Front (Buy out clause)

Transfer/Wage Budget: Enough

Season: 14/15

I know he has great potential, my scout rates him highly but is he worth 17mil and 17 years old. Or should I wait and hope to get cheaper after a few years. Future in mind!

Player Name: Ruben Neves

Your Team: Porto

Player's Value: £575k

Offer: £17 Mil Up Front (Buy out clause)

Transfer/Wage Budget: Enough

Season: 14/15

I know he has great potential, my scout rates him highly but is he worth 17mil and 17 years old. Or should I wait and hope to get cheaper after a few years. Future in mind!

I can't reccomend him enough. Captain of my Arsenal team in 18/19 and I paid for the £17m at the start for him (his player thread is on here somewhere I made)...

... on the other hand, I had him on loan for 3 years at Valencia, and signed him on a free due to contract running out in 2017! Depends when you need him, now or later.

Player Name: Gastón Gil Romero

Buyer/Seller: Man City

Player's Value: £22,500,000

Offer: £22 Mil Up Front, £38 Mil over 12 months. (Tot. £60 Mil)

Transfer/Wage Budget: £88 Mil / £1,2 Mil

Season: Summer 2016 (End Second Season)

Integral part of my Newcastle team which won the treble after just two seasons !

I can only sign one of these three right backs before the start of the third season. I finished sixth in season two and am aiming for Champions League qualification next year... All look relatively similar - who would you choose?

Player Name: Pavel Kaderabek

Your Team: Wolves

Buyer/Seller: Granada C.F.

Player's Value: £7m

Offer: £4m + £4m add-ons

Transfer Budget: £20M

Patch: 15.2.1 (Demo database)

http://i616.photobucket.com/albums/tt249/mg539/PavelKaderabek_OverviewProfile.png

Player Name: Junior Caicara

Buyer/Seller: Cruzerio

Player's Value: £5.25m

http://i616.photobucket.com/albums/tt249/mg539/JuacuteniorCaiccedilara_OverviewProfile.png

Player Name: Marcos Rocha

Buyer/Seller: Ath. Mineiro

Player's Value: £3.8m

Offer: £2m + £2m add-ons

http://i616.photobucket.com/albums/tt249/mg539/MarcosRocha_OverviewProfile.png

Thanks!

I can only sign one of these three right backs before the start of the third season. I finished sixth in season two and am aiming for Champions League qualification next year... All look relatively similar - who would you choose?

Player Name: Pavel Kaderabek

Buyer/Seller: Granada C.F.

Player's Value: £7m

Transfer Budget: £20M

Patch: 15.2.1 (Demo database)

http://i616.photobucket.com/albums/tt249/mg539/PavelKaderabek_OverviewProfile.png

Player Name: Junior Caicara

Buyer/Seller: Cruzerio

Player's Value: £5.25m

http://i616.photobucket.com/albums/tt249/mg539/JuacuteniorCaiccedilara_OverviewProfile.png

Player Name: Marcos Rocha

Buyer/Seller: Ath. Mineiro

Player's Value: £3.8m

Offer: £2m + £2m add-ons

http://i616.photobucket.com/albums/tt249/mg539/MarcosRocha_OverviewProfile.png

Thanks!

Just considering the attributes I would go for Caicara. But since they are all quite similar I would rely on my scout report, especially with regard to adaptability, big matches, consistency and injury proneness.

No feedback?

Player Name: Gastón Gil Romero

Buyer/Seller: Man City

Player's Value: £22,500,000

Offer: £22 Mil Up Front, £38 Mil over 12 months. (Tot. £60 Mil)

Transfer/Wage Budget: £88 Mil / £1,2 Mil

Integral part of my Newcastle team which won the treble after just two seasons !

Sell him, that is an awful lot of money!

You could get another FM fan favourite for less than £10m, such as Lucas Romero, Kranevitter etc. If you're playing him as a CDM, then look at Kramer too. I love him!

Sell him, that is an awful lot of money!

You could get another FM fan favourite for less than £10m, such as Lucas Romero, Kranevitter etc. If you're playing him as a CDM, then look at Kramer too. I love him!

Thank you for responding. I will look to move him on then. I have Romero already. Using him at MC as an AP. He works very well there. I will have a look at Kranevitter or Kramer, although the DMC is really vital in my tactic. Needing good tackling and marking abilities.

Thanks. He was still at Leverkusen but as soon as I scouted him and made A bid, Real Madrid came in for him. My offer was accepted, but he wanted 190k per week and £8,25 mil in sign on fee. Both which are way out of my budget :-/

Player Name: Nathan Redmond

Your Team: Fulham

Buyer/Seller: Norwich

Player's Value: £7.5M

Offer: £10M

Transfer/Wage Budget: £20M/£120k excess

Patch: Latest

Season: Start of 15/16

I am in Euro Cup and also need quality cover for Patrick Roberts. Home Grown Criteria!

Player Name: Bernard

Player's Value: 11.75

Offer: He's transfer listed for £5.75 million asking price

Transfer/Wage Budget: 18.5 million left

Patch:

Season: 16/17

Another victim of the huge squad PSG have put together, he's been with them for 2 seasons and played 8 games. Now he's available. in terms of price it's another no brainer really. My only worry is squad balance, I'd be bringing him to play on the left. I've already got Dorin Rotariu having an outstanding season there at moment, with a very promising young regen as his understudy, plus Gerard Deulofeu who can switch over from the right side if need be.

Player Name: Patrick Van Aanholt

Buyer/Seller: Sunderland

Player's Value: £7.5M

Offer: £7.5M

Transfer/Wage Budget: £20M/£120k excess

Patch: Latest

Season: Start of 16/17

Need a class full back as Luke Garbutt is currently first choice - want to challenge for top 4

Player Name: Cristiano Ronaldo

Your Team: Tottenham

Seller: Real Madrid

Season: January 2018 (he's close to 33 years old)

I don't really need him. Sitting top of Premier League with a 5 point lead and I have Depay, Sterling, Lamela (who I'll try to sell either war), Adama Traore. Plus, the world class Andrija Zivkovic is coming now for 35 M. At the striker position I have Munir and Luka Jovic who are a lot less rated by my scouts than Ronaldo but they are scoring good. My dilemma is that it is Cristiano Ronaldo (in top of that I'm Portuguese...).

All the info:

ronaldo.png

Player Name: Patrick Roberts

Player's Value: 13,750,000

Offer: 4mil , 6,750, 000 over 12 months 3,200,000 after 50 league apps, 2.5mil after 10 goals.

Transfer/Wage Budget: 16.79mil/£475k wage budget

Patch:*Full game

Just to point out Roberts won the euro boy of the year, 2 epl player of the months (only in janurary)

Played 16 - scored 9 and 6 assists with 4pom and an average rating of 7.68.

Should I keep for another year to let him develpp more? After all he is only 18

Player Name: Cristiano Ronaldo

Your Team: Tottenham

Seller: Real Madrid

Season: January 2018 (he's close to 33 years old)

I don't really need him. Sitting top of Premier League with a 5 point lead and I have Depay, Sterling, Lamela (who I'll try to sell either war), Adama Traore. Plus, the world class Andrija Zivkovic is coming now for 35 M. At the striker position I have Munir and Luka Jovic who are a lot less rated by my scouts than Ronaldo but they are scoring good. My dilemma is that it is Cristiano Ronaldo (in top of that I'm Portuguese...).

All the info:

ronaldo.png

Buy, jesus, buy...

Player Name: Patrick Roberts

Player's Value: 13,750,000

Offer: 4mil , 6,750, 000 over 12 months 3,200,000 after 50 league apps, 2.5mil after 10 goals.

Transfer/Wage Budget: 16.79mil/£475k wage budget

Patch:*Full game

Just to point out Roberts won the euro boy of the year, 2 epl player of the months (only in janurary)

Played 16 - scored 9 and 6 assists with 4pom and an average rating of 7.68.

Should I keep for another year to let him develpp more? After all he is only 18

Keep, jesus, keep.....

Box, I want to keep and managed to talk to him to stay for the remainder of the season. It'll be hard if more offers come as I'm sitting 4th with the league being really tight from 3rd-12th. So at the minute, I can't guarentee European football that he wants.

Buying/Selling: Selling.

Player Name: Branislav Ivanovic.

Your Team: Chelsea.

Buyer/Seller: Napoli.

Player's Value: £7,500,000.

Offer: £5,250,000 (mostly clauses).

Transfer/Wage Budget: .. good joke.

Patch: Latest.

Season: January 2015.

Buying/Selling: Selling.

Player Name: John Obi Mikel.

Buyer/Seller: Roma.

Player's Value: £13,250,000.

Offer: £15,250,000 (mostly clauses).

Buying/Selling: Buying.

Player Name: Danny Ings.

Buyer/Seller: Burnley.

Player's Value: £900,000.

Offer: Free transfer (for end of season).

OR

Player Name: Klaas-Jan Huntelaar.

Buyer/Seller: Schalke.

Player's Value: £2,000,000.

Offer: Free transfer (for end of season).

Player Name: Saido Berhaino

Your Team: Blackburn

Buyer/Seller: West Brom

Player's Value: £8 million

Offer: 2..3m upfront and 6 million in installments

Transfer/Wage Budget: 10M left and £70,000 in wages (he only wants £40,000)

Patch:

Season: Start of 4th Season , just qualified for champions league, already have Rhodes and richairo zivkovic and play one up front, just wondered how the guy develops as it seems quite cheap for a home grown player

Player Name: Saido Berhaino

Your Team: Blackburn

Buyer/Seller: West Brom

Player's Value: £8 million

Offer: 2..3m upfront and 6 million in installments

Transfer/Wage Budget: 10M left and £70,000 in wages (he only wants £40,000)

Patch:

Season: Start of 4th Season , just qualified for champions league, already have Rhodes and richairo zivkovic and play one up front, just wondered how the guy develops as it seems quite cheap for a home grown player

Get him if you want good HG players.

Player Name: Keylor Navas.

Buyer/Seller: Real Madrid.

Player's Value: £6,250,000.

Offer: £8,500,000 (clause).

Transfer/Wage Budget: About £15,000,000 (including wages).

Season: September 2015.

OR

Player Name: Ron-Robert Zieler.

Buyer/Seller: Hannover.

Player's Value: £6,250,000.

Offer: £7,500,000 (clause).

Transfer/Wage Budget: About £15,000,000 (including wages).

Season: September 2015.

Final piece of the puzzle is a back-up keeper for Thibaut Courtois. I have a £15,000,000 package (fee and wages) to offer, so both these players are in my budget. Scout rates Keylor Navas higher, but from experience, I've never had a problem with Ron-Robert Zieler. Both players are rated as 'leading players for Premier League', so I am confident that they will be up to scratch if Courtois is unlucky with injury.

edit: it would probably help Ron-Robert Zieler's case that he would be adding another German to the side.

Player Name: Kostas Mitrougla

Buyer/Seller: CSKA Moscow

Player's Value: £13.250.000

Offer: £14.000.000 up front - 12 month installments £9.250.000 - 30% profit on next sale.

Transfer/Wage Budget:

Patch: 15.1.4

Archived