The Official 'How Do I Find/What Does this mean?'' Thread

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How do I find where my Assistant manager can compile a loan report for certain postions? Been searching for ages!!!

Transfers (Side Bar) --> Director of Football (Yours might say Assistant Manager?) --> Suggest Transfer Targets

For the club we manage - does it change? i.e. Real Madrid

Club (Side Bar) --> History --> Records --> Attendances

Just sort through Highest, Lowest and Average Attendances

That what you're looking for?

In the match screen, the Opposition Formation widget now shows the formation as little dots, with no additional information - in FM14 this widget had opposition shirts + their numbers displayed, and if you hovered over them, the player's name as well.

Whilst the widget remains useful for showing us the formation, it is no longer capable of telling us which players are playing where, or have I missed something?

In the match screen, the Opposition Formation widget now shows the formation as little dots, with no additional information - in FM14 this widget had opposition shirts + their numbers displayed, and if you hovered over them, the player's name as well.

Whilst the widget remains useful for showing us the formation, it is no longer capable of telling us which players are playing where, or have I missed something?

I would raise it as a User Interface issue. There may be reasons why it could not have been done in FM15 or it is simply a glitch/bug. Either way, report it so it doesn't go unnoticed. :)

I seem to recall that in FM14, on the squad screen, there was a button to go to squad registration for my league competition. Is there any way in FM15 to access squad registration. I'm not seeing it on the squad screen.

I don't have the game open, so apologies if Im wrong. Have a look in your squad screen. There's a "Players" tab that should have a drop-down menu containing Registration.

Hope someone can help.

i am trying to setup 4 playable managers and when it comes to uploading my manager pic i am only able to upload 2 images to 2 of my profiles.

when i want to upload the other 2 they are not being seen in there folder by fm15.

they are all jpeg images and they are all the same size so not sure why it does not work.

any help would be great.

just in case you need to know i am running windows 8.1 if that helps.

On FM14, when using more than one manager, next to the "Resign" "Retire" and "Go on Holiday" options, there was an option to "Change User", so that I wouldn't have to keep pressing continue to hope that it lands on my manager etc. Is there a way to switch user without pressing continue this year?

On FM14, when using more than one manager, next to the "Resign" "Retire" and "Go on Holiday" options, there was an option to "Change User", so that I wouldn't have to keep pressing continue to hope that it lands on my manager etc. Is there a way to switch user without pressing continue this year?

See the posts just above yours ;)

Is there anyway of seeing if a touchline talk had affected the players they were given to like the teamtalk feedback you get from the Ass Man? I'd like to know who is responding or not because I don't seem to see any reactions on the pitch.

Is there anyway of seeing if a touchline talk had affected the players they were given to like the teamtalk feedback you get from the Ass Man? I'd like to know who is responding or not because I don't seem to see any reactions on the pitch.

Unfortunately not. It's best to keep an eye on the Body Language widget for any changes right after you did the talk. The Beta release notes did mention that Touchline Team Talk options will still be tweaked though, so keep an eye on it.

I have about 10 of my first team squad who have the RSV status - I'm worried that they will not be fit for the first team as a result of playing for the reserves - can I change their setting to remove the RSV?

Right click on the affected players --> Squad --> Available for Reserves --> Click on whichever option has the tick mark next to it to untick it.

Unfortunately not. It's best to keep an eye on the Body Language widget for any changes right after you did the talk. The Beta release notes did mention that Touchline Team Talk options will still be tweaked though, so keep an eye on it.

Yeah I always have that widget open but have seen no discernible effects so far. Might be partly to do with my rep and standing at the club and (now I come to think of it) that I can't speak a word of Italian.

How do you get the external shots of the stadiums like in the previews we've seen?

I clicked on the stadium name in the Club, Facilities section and all I get is a overhead of the grass type and it's dimensions.

You need to set the camera to Director.

Yeah I always have that widget open but have seen no discernible effects so far. Might be partly to do with my rep and standing at the club and (now I come to think of it) that I can't speak a word of Italian.

That may well be why. My rep is also very low and I don't have much of an affect on the players either. Their reactions aren't going to differ too much (if at all) from the "normal" team talks, so use that. If you're getting the feedback that your rep is too low or that they don't seem to be listening, this is likely happening on the touchline too.

Is it possible to customize the sidebar? I want to arrange the icons so they go something like this:

Squad

U21

U18

Tactics

Schedule

Training

I don't believe it is, but I'm sure the Skinning guys can do it! Keep an eye out or maybe even ask in the Skinning Forum.

Where can I track the progress of my coaching bagdes? I've currently been granted an upgrade by my board, but for the life of me, I can't seem to seem to find a place to track the progress.

Home --> My Profile --> Information

That lists what qualification you currently have. Is that what you're looking for?

Home --> My Profile --> Information

That lists what qualification you currently have. Is that what you're looking for?

I was thinking more along the lines of what you can see when the board is planning to expand facilities, like a progress bar. I started a badge course at the start of the season, and nothing has happened almost six months later, even though it was slated to last four months.

Club (Side Bar) --> History --> Records --> Attendances

Just sort through Highest, Lowest and Average Attendances

That what you're looking for?

Yeah this was exactly what I asked. Thanks for your help.

With the changes to how we use coaches for training, can we confirm that player development is unaffected?

As the game states "The more areas a coach covers, the less time he's able to spend on each area, reducing the quality of training".

As we now need to assign each coach to more than one area, and ensure each area is covered by more than one coach, I'd like to make sure this reduction in the quality of training is accounted for :)

Right click on the affected players --> Squad --> Available for Reserves --> Click on whichever option has the tick mark next to it to untick it.

Thanks - how were they assigned this is the first place?

Automatic based on fitness?

I was thinking more along the lines of what you can see when the board is planning to expand facilities, like a progress bar. I started a badge course at the start of the season, and nothing has happened almost six months later, even though it was slated to last four months.

I don't think so, but it will mention in brackets that you're studying for x licence.

How do I get loan recommendations from my assistant in FM2015?

Transfers --> Director of Football --> Suggest Transfer Targets.

With the changes to how we use coaches for training, can we confirm that player development is unaffected?

As the game states "The more areas a coach covers, the less time he's able to spend on each area, reducing the quality of training".

As we now need to assign each coach to more than one area, and ensure each area is covered by more than one coach, I'd like to make sure this reduction in the quality of training is accounted for :)

I've always had more than one coach covering an area. Anyway, workload issues are being reviewed, so maybe we'll see a change at release.

Can anybody tell me how do I find the way to make International Fixture list appear automatically on every matchday? Like on this image: postimg.org/image/lqas82no9

I would say it has to do with subscriptions, but I'm not sure. Someone else maybe know?

Thanks very much HUNTE3R. So Assistants can no longer perform this function?

Looks like I'll have to fork out for a director of football then!

When you click on Suggest Transfer Targets, it'll mention who's in charge of doing it, so you should be able to even without a DoF.

How do you interact and comment on other managers? Cannot find it anywhere.

You can in press conferences.

And is there a way to turn off the stuff during a match like what your assistant manager tells you and score and position updates? Gets in the way of the action at times.

Yes, you can. In a game, click on the Speech Bubble (top right) --> Match Feed Settings and untick Enable Match Feed Notifications. Alternatively, just click the speech bubble once to make it disappear.

Hi, i have just started my save in league 2 as Stevenage. Whilst scouting for players, i like to check for free agents in the national teams around the world. My question is why i cant see any players at all in the national teams squads and even the u21's and u20's etc?

I am on 8th July 2014 so are the squads added later or am i missing something really simple?? Thanks

Nope... he's in the Arsenal squad... thinking if it's a bug...

33aqno8.jpg

1zxsf2r.jpg

Unless someone else with an eagle eye can spot something, it looks like a bug. Could you log in here and upload your save (or at least have it ready to upload)? http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/425-Transfers-Contracts-and-Responsibilities

Hi, i have just started my save in league 2 as Stevenage. Whilst scouting for players, i like to check for free agents in the national teams around the world. My question is why i cant see any players at all in the national teams squads and even the u21's and u20's etc?

I am on 8th July 2014 so are the squads added later or am i missing something really simple?? Thanks

If you just started, the first round of internationals wouldn't have started yet, so no player has been picked.

Archived