The Official 'How Do I Find/What Does this mean?'' Thread

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1) Just before the match start, while you are browsing through the preliminary pages ,you see your stadium through different cameras providing the camera is set on director mode...But the skin covers it ,so it is only "behind" screen not transparent...Is there any way to see it without the skin...as if you watch the match in 3D?

2)Is there any sound pack compatible with Football Manager 2015....I tried to use the amazing sound pack from 2011 but the game always crashes?

Im playing in the Vanarama Conference North and i just missed the promotion... i know how to see which Conference teams are being relegated down but my question is the ones from VCN and VCS that get relegated how do we find out which non league teams get promoted up to VCS and VCN?

On the 24th June, the season summary is produced, and there's a line on that telling you which teams have come up.

1) Just before the match start, while you are browsing through the preliminary pages ,you see your stadium through different cameras providing the camera is set on director mode...But the skin covers it ,so it is only "behind" screen not transparent...Is there any way to see it without the skin...as if you watch the match in 3D?

2)Is there any sound pack compatible with Football Manager 2015....I tried to use the amazing sound pack from 2011 but the game always crashes?

You're better off asking this in separate threads :thup:

I can't find the list that shows feedback about specific players in matches from the assistant.. I know it's somewhere..!

It usually list their 20 last matches or so with things like:

[Player] act like he is used to playing at a higher tempo

[Player] is still trying to blend into the squad

Any one know what I'm on about?

Can someone please help I've played FM since it came out but cannot understand why my Under 21s manager insists on playing 1 substitute in all matches, can anyone help please?

Ask in a separate thread, please. Also, clarify what you mean. Is he picking only one sub for U21 matches when there are more players available?

Hi, I've been searching the forums for an answer to this so apologies if I've missed it...

Is it no longer possible to create custom views opposition instructions? While I really like having the 4 drop downs on screen together, having to go into each player (or use the i icon) to look at attributes before selecting an instruction is a very tedious process. In the case of 'show onto foot', you have to open the player profile to see how strong they are with either foot.

Seems like a step backwards in terms of UI design (although there may be a reason for it) and this was functionality that I used quite extensively in previous games.

If opp. instructions have less of an impact now, please let me know and I'll not worry about it as much!

Thanks,

Matt

I can't find the list that shows feedback about specific players in matches from the assistant.. I know it's somewhere..!

It usually list their 20 last matches or so with things like:

[Player] act like he is used to playing at a higher tempo

[Player] is still trying to blend into the squad

Any one know what I'm on about?

During the match, this should be in Analysis-->{Ass.man}'s feedback

Hi, I've been searching the forums for an answer to this so apologies if I've missed it...

Is it no longer possible to create custom views opposition instructions? While I really like having the 4 drop downs on screen together, having to go into each player (or use the i icon) to look at attributes before selecting an instruction is a very tedious process. In the case of 'show onto foot', you have to open the player profile to see how strong they are with either foot.

Seems like a step backwards in terms of UI design (although there may be a reason for it) and this was functionality that I used quite extensively in previous games.

If opp. instructions have less of an impact now, please let me know and I'll not worry about it as much!

Thanks,

Matt

I don't think it's possible on an un-modded skin. You could ask in the Skinning Forum if it's possible to edit in though.

I don't know it's just me but i'm having too many offsides in my game. Last i had 15 just in a bit more than a half.. Not normal..

And numbers of yellow cards is a bit low i think. Opposites doing many fouls (20-25) and only 2 yellow cards shown.

I don't know it's just me but i'm having too many offsides in my game. Last i had 15 just in a bit more than a half.. Not normal..

And numbers of yellow cards is a bit low i think. Opposites doing many fouls (20-25) and only 2 yellow cards shown.

Open a new thread...That is an important issue...:thup:

How many aerial duels they've been in and how many they have won.

For that you should add the columns to your squad screen. Then you can choose exactly which of those stats you want and you can easily switch between views.

I am playing in the MLS. I have not been able to figure out how to place one of my players on waivers. Any suggestions?

That might be more involved than simply telling you where to find it, not that I know anyway! I'd suggest posting in an existing MLS thread or just creating your own thread for MLS related questions. :thup:

Previous versions of the game had a feataure like Find Players Like where you could search for players with similar attributes to the one selected.

I don't see this in the new game, even though the online manual mentions it

Anyone know if it still exists?

You can search for similar players to your own, which is the "replacement for" option when you create an assignment.

That might be more involved than simply telling you where to find it, not that I know anyway! I'd suggest posting in an existing MLS thread or just creating your own thread for MLS related questions. :thup:

Thanks for the suggestions. The concept of "waiving" a player is well known and used in some U.S. sports, especially Major League Baseball. I appreciate that FM15 accurately provides for this in the MLS. I did figure out how to put one of my own players on waivers. It is one of the options in the Contract drop down menu.

When choosing a database starting a new game should it say version 15.2.0? Mine still says default (15.0.0). Even though on the bottom right of the start screen it says I'm on 15.2

That's fine, the database hasn't been updated so will remain 15.0.0 until the March update.

I cannot, for the life of me, find just the basic old 'private chat' with a player? i want to recommend to Steven Gerrard that he becomes a coach but i have no clue how to do this on 15! easy peasy on 14

Isnt it on the "interaction" then "ambassadorial duties" drop down menu? I can't check for sure, as I don't have any players that old!

Is it possible to repay a debt before the end ? (I believe it was possible in old CM/FM)

And if yes where is it ?

As in previous versions, your board may decide to do it, but there is no way for you to request it from the board. If you have enough money in the bank, the board may do so.

As in previous versions, your board may decide to do it, but there is no way for you to request it from the board. If you have enough money in the bank, the board may do so.

Thanks, i thought that, in older version, there were a button to do it...

Archived