[FM14] Nik33's FM14 Data Packs

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

ivansze2010, this is not the case in my files. Are you using any other files as well?

Adil Rami is banned cause he's a high profile loan and should play in the second half of the season.. Will speak with my team about this.

I have a simple question, Mons released sometime ago the

FM2014 Real Names and German National Team Fix Fixes File – version 1.2 for FM14.1.4 [28/11/2013]

Thats the one im using now with everything installed correctly, including the Editor Data Files.

Should i just paste your files on that folder along with the ones created by him ? Or shoul i delete any of his previous Editor Data files ?

Ps : i already deleted the greek injurys that you mentioned, just waiting the answer so i can go ahead and play along.

Other Question is regarding the Agents Pics and Panels,

Im using Cut-Outs 6.03 and FLUT 1.7,

How should i install the Agent facepack from you to avoid conflit with the cut-outs facepack, and as mentioned by some user as the ids changes maybe its a good idea to avoid it for now ?

And regarding the Panels, how should it go with FLUT 1.7 skin by flut ?

Sorry for bothering just checking everything so it must correct when i install ! Maybe Nick Mons and flut may help me here !

Thanks in advance and sorry about my english, Brazil here ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Good news! I've just spoken to Nik33, the creator of these excellent data files, and he says that all of his files are compatible with the latest version of Football Manager - apart from the TRANSFERS and ABILITIES packs, for obvious reasons.

Thought I'd update you all as Nik isn't around here very often. Have fun!

This is the link in the first post: http://www.fmgreece.gr/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=373&t=39540, you'll find the download link there.

Youth Pack - I saw where Beckhams son is in the added youth players pack. But when I start my game I can not find him, im using the database, and have all leagues active.

You have to load all english players for Beckham junior.

So it seems everyone is having problems with the download link posted. Try this guys until the links are fixed.

Go to http://www.fmgreece.gr/downloads/

Ignore the link saying, Nik33's FM 14 datapacks as that will link you to FM 12 datapacks.

Scroll down and you'll see about half way down the page, you'll find a list of files named CM 0203 all the way down to FM 2014.

Select FM 14 and a list of subfolders will open. Select data packs and you'll find Nik33's FM14 Data Packs (631.2 KiB).

Clicking that link will download the correct editor files for FM 14 rather than FM 12.

Hope this helps!

Base v2 is ready, please delete the previous datapacks file before unzipping the new one. And, once more, don't forget to choose an injury system language version.

Also trying to fix the redirecting problem right now, so try the solution Dan posted until then.

Quick question. I'm using the most updated Real Name fixes from Mons over at Sortitoutsi (version 2.1, released March 1, 2014). I see that in your pack you have some files that seem to do the same? Should I delete anything from your pack, and if so, which files? Thanks!

Archived