In-Game Editor

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No you have to do it player by player currently

Really? I was able to do it in FM14's in-game editor. You just go to the squad screen, go to the editor pull down and it gives you the option to Remove Injuries, adjust their morale and remove bans for the entire squad at once. That was taken out for the FM 15 in-game editor?

with the in game editor, will we be able to edit player attributes to all 20s?

You always have been able to do that, but if you then look at their actual CA, it would have them at like 230/200, and therefore the computer will adjust it down so that they are no longer above 200.

You always have been able to do that, but if you then look at their actual CA, it would have them at like 230/200, and therefore the computer will adjust it down so that they are no longer above 200.

So in the reverse of that, if I change a player to 200 CA. Will the game auto give the player those attributes for 200 CA?

So in the reverse of that, if I change a player to 200 CA. Will the game auto give the player those attributes for 200 CA?

Not in the in-game editor. It will automatically drop back down to its reccomended CA. I think you may be able to do it in the pre game editor. Not entire sure. Last year I found some player data issues where his individual attributes combine to be much higher than the CA that is programed into the game. So when starting a save, instead of the CA adjusting to the attributes, which would have raised his CA, it dropped all his attributes to fit the original CA that was given to him. This happened to a wonderkid. So when ever single save started, his attributes were dropped down and was no loger a wonderkid. Found this with a few guys on last years game.

For those who haven't seen the screen, it looks something like this:

Current Ability:

Reccomended Current Ability:

Potential Ability:

You can change box 1 and 3. Box two is locked and it is a projection and reccomendation based on the players attributes. In that box is where if you enter 20 in every single attribut box, it will throw out a very high number like 230+.

Also, the boxes won't allow you to make box 1(CA) higher than box 3(PA).

FM15 In game editor is £3.99

Also, you guys!

WDaqXGc.png

Maximise Tactical Familiarity!!! Thank you for this, makes finding out if the tactic is bad or if your players just don't get it a lot easier.

where exactly can you find this ?

SO there's no way to change physical attributes right now? When you click the in-game editor manual it doesn't bring you to that manul (or mine brings me to the FM15 manual). How do you change physical attributes, I can only change the most basic of basic information.

Maximize tactical Familiarity seems solid. I'm just worried that by getting it, the temptation to turn into Cheaty McCheaterson would be too great. A little extra funds here, remove an injury there, can't get a player to join, woops now you have to choice...

Hmm...Might have to hold off on this

Gah I know, I used it for FM14, and I told myself, I'll hide it, out of sight out of mind. The temptation though dude - Player comes complaining, you mad bro? Pfft no problems, pow, max morale. FM pwns my team and breaks all their legs. gonna go Jesus all over their faces.

It kinda ruined my save last time round. One too many temptations. I might try and be a good biy this year and only use the tactical familiarity part, I'm just not sure I trust myself..O_O

Not sure if this taking the P but to avoid me wasting hours on this can someone tell me either the below changes are possible and more importantly how to do this

- amend substitutions for a league/tournament (from 3 from 7 to 3 from 12)

- amend the league player registration rule (change from 25 to unlimited like the Bundesliga)

I've taken a look at one if the editors - possibly the in game one and couldn't see anything there.

Any help much appreciated - cheers

Not sure if this taking the P but to avoid me wasting hours on this can someone tell me either the below changes are possible and more importantly how to do this

- amend substitutions for a league/tournament (from 3 from 7 to 3 from 12)

- amend the league player registration rule (change from 25 to unlimited like the Bundesliga)

I've taken a look at one if the editors - possibly the in game one and couldn't see anything there.

Any help much appreciated - cheers

You can't edit Competitions with the In-Game editor, but both of those things you want to change can be done in the Pre-Game editor

Very pleased they're continuing with FM in game editor so i'll be purchasing that then i go home tonight. I see you can edit Option to set a host national in continental club competitions in the competition editor. I imagine this is the pre game editor?

What does this mean exactly?? is it changing the host for the super cup final or the host for the world club cup?

Will there be any way to edit the host for world cups in the future or is this too difficult?? using the in game editor to stop terrible countries getting the world cup would be superb!

where exactly can you find this ?

That is the in-game editor. Depending on what screen you are on during your save, wheter it is the squad screen, team profile screen, manager profile screen etc, different options will display on the in-game editor drop down. This view is from if you were to open the in-game editor while on the squad screen.

You can't edit Competitions with the In-Game editor, but both of those things you want to change can be done in the Pre-Game editor

Hi Max

I can't see where to do this.

I locate the completion but I can't see any option for this type of change

• SI Staff
Hey guys! is it possible to change a players age? I have a player who is 28 and want to make him say 22? But when you click on DOB you cant seem to go later than the year he was born.

There are limits so you can make someone unreasonably old or young, but 28 to 22 should be fine, I just tried similar here and it worked. If you still have a problem best opening a new topic in the bugs forum so we can look into it properly

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived