[FM13] [RELEASED] Steklo X3

TomDixon77

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It looks like only one of them has taken effect. How odd.

I have the FMC skin for FM in my skins folder as well do you think there might be a conflict, i remember few years back people use to say only have 1 3rd party skin at a time in your skins folder, i'l try remove 1 now any way

I have the FMC skin for FM in my skins folder as well do you think there might be a conflict, i remember few years back people use to say only have 1 3rd party skin at a time in your skins folder, i'l try remove 1 now any way

Yup thats done the tick Tom all ok now i've removed the FMC skin

Looks great, i think ive come to relise that you can select ONE background to replace the one that comes with the skin, how did you mange it?

You can select five more backgrounds to replace the one that comes with the skin. Go into the folder where you've installed the skin: \skins\steklo_x3\graphics\backgrounds . Replace the pictures in there with the ones that you want.

fm_2012_11_05_13_39_15_47.jpg

You can select five more backgrounds to replace the one that comes with the skin. Go yont this folder: \Steam\steamapps\common\Football Manager 2013\FM 13\skins\steklo_x3\graphics\backgrounds . Replace the pictures in there with the ones that you want.

Is that where you've installed the skin? It's not meant to go there (I'm a bit surprised it still works)

Just tried this Tom and it's now moved the stadium box in club overview to the center but there's still no pictures showing :(

I was having the same problem, stadium center in the box but no pictures.

I changed the name of stadium pack 'FMC stadium superpack ' to just 'stadiums' inside the graphics folder.

Also un-ticked 'Cache' in preferences, reloaded skin. Then went back to preferences and ticked 'Cache' and re-loaded again.

Might of been a fluke, but the stadiums pics are showing up now.

Oh, I never realised it was also like that in the default skin, otherwise I'd have never mentioned it. Would that be easy to fix or be a complete mission?

Yeah sure, it's on the player profile screen:

vqipo9.png

It's looking better and better Tom. Keep up the great work, it's much appreciated :thup:

I can't find anything obvious for the fouls against colour, which probably means it's using some random colour for no apparent reason. I did have a go at sorting the table headings issue, but nothing I tried worked.

For anyone interested in fixing this coloring issue, I know how to. The fouls against is using the coloring code for "average rating" from steklo-x3 settings.xml. You fix it by adding "player stats.xml" into your panels folder and editing one small bit of text. It should look like this:

<panel title="Player Stats Panel">

<layout class="fit_children_attachment" alignment="vertical,fill" offset="0" gap="0"/>

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0" layout_children="true"/>

<container id="pslt" title="Statistics">

<boolean id="scst" value="true"/>

<boolean id="sdst" value="true"/>

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top" inset="0" name="Player Stats"/>

<layout class="fit_children_attachment" alignment="vertical,fill" offset="0" gap="0"/>

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0" layout_children="true"/>

<widget class="table" id="pstt" layout="-1, 60, 50, 50, 50, 50, 50, 50, 50, 50, 50, 50, 50, 50, 50" mode="fill_rows, stripe_rows,printable" row_height="20" row_spacing="0" stretch_to_fit_rows="true" >

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top" inset="0"/>

<list id="headings">

<record text="Statistics" alignment="left, centre_y"/>

</list>

<record id="default_properties" alignment="centre"/>

<list id="column_properties">

<record indx="0">

<flags id="algn" value="left,centre_y"/>

</record>

<record indx="14" colour="average rating"/>

<!-- average rating column -->

</list>

<list id="column_display_properties">

<record indx="0" sort_disabled="true"/>

</list>

</widget>

</container>

</panel>

On the bold line it should say that "average rating" is column 14 instead of 13. Then in steklo_x3 settings.xml you can adjust the color code to whatever you want. I've gone for red="240" green="150" blue="0", same as the color code for excellent attribute. I hope I was clear enough and helpful.

Hello! I am normally competent in FM graphics, so am sorry to be asking, and also I am not sure if it is the Steklo skin that has caused my problem, as I downloaded and installed 3 skins at once, so it could have been any of them, but I shall ask here as you seem to know what you are doing!

I installed, and then loaded in-game, this skin, as well as carbon and OPZ. After deciding that I preferred the original skin (shocker I know!) I loaded it up again, but now all my text is white! Is there any way to fix this? Thanks in advance

I had that problem too Herbert. I downloaded the base skin and used that. Exited the game, restarted and changed back to the normal FM skin and the problem had gone. Not the most technical of help but it worked for me.

Cheers, did something along those lines and deleted all the other skins and it seems to have worked.

P.s. I only prefer the default skin because on the Steklo screen I get a ~1 second pause when loading squad screens, and it feels a little laggy with player screens. My computer is normally fine, has anyone else experienced similar?

Cheers, did something along those lines and deleted all the other skins and it seems to have worked.

P.s. I only prefer the default skin because on the Steklo screen I get a ~1 second pause when loading squad screens, and it feels a little laggy with player screens. My computer is normally fine, has anyone else experienced similar?

I have the same issue when going to my inbox.

@ Bigbob, where did you get your stadium backgrounds from? As they look better than the current ones i have...

From the net :D I always replace most of the pictures from the stadium background packs available with my own pictures that I found on different sites.

I have a lot of background picture for FM 2013.I am using Steklo X3 skin.I copied the photos is in the backgrounds folder.But i can see only one photo in my game and it's the default picture.If i change the default file or its name i can use only a photo.Not the others.Is there a problem in Football Manager 2013?If there is not a problem in the game, must i edit the config.xml file?How can i edit it?Please help me.See you later...

I would just like to say to Tom Dixon a big thank you i am really loving this skin and its even better now with the stadium panel thing you have done, seriously mate you have made this game a pleasure to look at for me its guys like you who provide the flava to the game because the game would feel naked without it, so again Tom you are much appreciated keep up the good work :thup:

I usually watch the match on only commentary with just the team stats showing, often clicking around some of the other screens - just played first match and all the time was a static background of the pitch and player dots - no idea which option to select (I tried a few) to remove it so that it just had the plain background (the grey one that you can select with the skin). I have the grey background selected from the cog menu, it's just this flippin pitch background that came up during the match and it spoilt the skin a bit.

I'm going to keep investigating and I'm sure I can get rid of it...just wondered if anyone knew what to select to make it disappear.

You can select five more backgrounds to replace the one that comes with the skin. Go into the folder where you've installed the skin: \skins\steklo_x3\graphics\backgrounds . Replace the pictures in there with the ones that you want.

Hi big_bob did as you suggested but the five I selected don't show up when I reload the skin ??

Did I miss a step ?

Hello! I am normally competent in FM graphics, so am sorry to be asking, and also I am not sure if it is the Steklo skin that has caused my problem, as I downloaded and installed 3 skins at once, so it could have been any of them, but I shall ask here as you seem to know what you are doing!

I installed, and then loaded in-game, this skin, as well as carbon and OPZ. After deciding that I preferred the original skin (shocker I know!) I loaded it up again, but now all my text is white! Is there any way to fix this? Thanks in advance

Try deleting all the skins from your skins folder. Then untick skin cache and reload skin.

Fantastic looking skin TomDixon, can't wait to put it to use!

But I'm experiencing a problem with the colors of the attributes in the player profiles (the numbers betw. 1-20). When using your skin (or any other for that matter) they are all a shade of blue, very hard to read on a dark background. I can't use the skin color feature in the Preferences to override it. Any idea what might cause this / fix it?

Cheers for a great job mate!

Fantastic looking skin TomDixon, can't wait to put it to use!

But I'm experiencing a problem with the colors of the attributes in the player profiles (the numbers betw. 1-20). When using your skin (or any other for that matter) they are all a shade of blue, very hard to read on a dark background. I can't use the skin color feature in the Preferences to override it. Any idea what might cause this / fix it?

Cheers for a great job mate!

Have you played FMC or a challenge and enabled colour blind mode? (For some reason it's only present there)

I did that a while ago and couldn't work out why my attempts to change the colour settings never worked

009SC.png

I usually watch the match on only commentary with just the team stats showing, often clicking around some of the other screens - just played first match and all the time was a static background of the pitch and player dots - no idea which option to select (I tried a few) to remove it so that it just had the plain background (the grey one that you can select with the skin). I have the grey background selected from the cog menu, it's just this flippin pitch background that came up during the match and it spoilt the skin a bit.

I'm going to keep investigating and I'm sure I can get rid of it...just wondered if anyone knew what to select to make it disappear.

Hi Tom - any idea about this problem above. I tried like mad last night to check which setting to select so that in classic match view and on the full team stats it wouldn't have the 2d pitch underneath, but couldn't find anything to help. Thought you might know...or is just a bug in the game.

Have you played FMC or a challenge and enabled colour blind mode? (For some reason it's only present there)

I did that a while ago and couldn't work out why my attempts to change the colour settings never worked

THANK YOU !! :)

I've not tried the solution yet, but I'm sure that must be it. I tried the classic mode in the beta, and turned the colour blind mode on then. After release I've only played the full game, and whilst vaguely remembering something about a colour blind mode I couldn't find it in the preferences, so I figured my memory was getting the better of me.

-Chris.

Hi Tom - any idea about this problem above. I tried like mad last night to check which setting to select so that in classic match view and on the full team stats it wouldn't have the 2d pitch underneath, but couldn't find anything to help. Thought you might know...or is just a bug in the game.

I don't think that's possible, nor is it a bug.

I also play on only commentary and the closest I've found to the classic is having it like this.....

2012-11-06_00001.jpg

I also play on only commentary and the closest I've found to the classic is having it like this.....

2012-11-06_00001.jpg

Thank you so much...and to Tom...for your responses. Can't believe I can't have my full set of stats option. Won't make me give up the game of course, will just have to adapt how I watch the matches, the split view looks the way to go, just with as many stats as I can get probably, but I know there's no option for full stats in this view.

Can't believe they've changed it...this is the classic champ man view really! I've started a thread in GD to see if anyone knows a way to get it sorted, or if SI can let us know if it will be sorted in a future patch.

Great skin btw tom...have it all fired up now with all my gfx and it looks the best FM ever...the stadium pics that go on the club info pages are just a great add on.

Hi All

I just wondered if anyone could help? I seem to be missing staff photo's like in the below screenshot:

http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/3382/staffnoprofilepicture.jpg

Is everyone else's the same?

Thanks

Have you got an FM12 mod on? Some XML stuff has changed between versions, so they won't work any more

http://img805.imageshack.us/img805/3259/33987594.jpg

Can I ask how specifically can I change the text colour to make it more visible in the red highlighted circle showing the condition, morale, form etc. I'm not sure about what i need to do. Thank you

Download v1.1, it was fixed in there

Are we going to have this year a version with the left/right sidebar?

Probably not, I'm afraid

Tom - Earlier in this thread big_bob talked about being able to change the six backgrounds you included in the skin.

I thought I followed his instructions, but it didn't work for me.

I reloaded the skin, have the caching turned off etc; but no joy.

Do you know, or can you explain how this is done ?

PS: Great skin, I absolutely love it.

Tom - Earlier in this thread big_bob talked about being able to change the six backgrounds you included in the skin.

I thought I followed his instructions, but it didn't work for me.

I reloaded the skin, have the caching turned off etc; but no joy.

Do you know, or can you explain how this is done ?

PS: Great skin, I absolutely love it.

In steklo_x3/graphics/backgrounds there are 6 files, just replace any of them with another jpeg imange (they have to be .jpg, not .png)

Amazing looking.

fm_2012_11_05_13_26_18_88.jpg

were did you get backgrounds from + how did you do it?

On the Home screen of the game, as I do for the bookmarks list so hows the cards remain to be viewed?

I have absolutely no idea what that means. I'm guessing English isn't your first language and you've used google translate or similar?

Archived