[FM13] [RELEASED] Steklo X3

TomDixon77

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They work, but when I move onto a team which doesnt have a background, the image in the background is the same stadium as the previous team..Example, Anfield is showing when Im on the Club Brugge team page :/ help

But this is good thing, on other skins you would get some stupid default picture or black or gray screen. It,s good thing for someone who doesn't (or doesn't want to have ) have for example pictures for competition, it would be awful every time you click on league table to have gray picture.....And also when you click on club background it is different from squad background - some people have only squad backgrounds and no club backgrounds (i don't have time to convert 8500 squad background to club backgrounds). So it would be the same thing - gray or default on every club information you click....

Go into steklo/graphics/backgrounds and make your pic 1, then choose it is the background selector and it will always appear.

I am not sure to have properly understood anyway thanks for the answer.

I have to rename the image I am using as the first picture, correct ?

Thx

They work, but when I move onto a team which doesnt have a background, the image in the background is the same stadium as the previous team..Example, Anfield is showing when Im on the Club Brugge team page :/ help

This is because the unique i.d. numbers for stadiums have changed from FM 12 to FM 13, you will have to either change the numbers manually or download new backgrounds

I love the skin, but there's a small issue I found, don't know if it was mentioned before. When you are about to ask a player to develop a new PPM, and the coach you are using is recommending a certain PPM, you can't see which one it is. In the default skin, the PPM recommended by the coach would be highlighted.

I have used this skin on full-fat FM with no problems. I am currently playing an FMC game and when using this skin the delay between different pages is 2-3 seconds compared to instantaneous for the default FMC skin and instantaneous when using this skin on full-fat FM. Another else encountered this issue and found a work round?

I love the skin, but there's a small issue I found, don't know if it was mentioned before. When you are about to ask a player to develop a new PPM, and the coach you are using is recommending a certain PPM, you can't see which one it is. In the default skin, the PPM recommended by the coach would be highlighted.

Please, any way you can fix this? I'd hate to stop using this skin, but it's a big deal for me.

How can i see stadium pictures with this skin?

Quoted (from Tom but edited slightly to reiterate):

Open panels/client object browser.xml in a text editor.

Right at the top, should be the following line:

<container file="background_selector/backgrounds"/>

Replace this line with the following code:

<widget class="background" file="backgrounds/1" id="bgnd">

<record id="object_property">

<integer id="get_property" value="bgnd" />

<integer id="set_property" value="file" />

</record>

</widget>

<container class="plain_box" id="40bg" appearance="boxes/overlay/40/paper">

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0"/>

</container>

If you want a different default background, just choose a number from 1 to 7 to add to this bit: file="backgrounds/1[/b", or rename the picture you prefer to 1 and delete the original.

You can also change the overlay by changing the number in appearance="boxes/overlay/40/paper" (20, 40, 60 or 80 are the valid choices)

For stadiums, create a folder and name it graphics:

my documents/sports interactive/football manager 2013/<HERE> (the same folder where your skins, tactics, saved games are etc.)

Inside this folder create:

backgrounds

You should have:

username/documents/sports interactive/football manager 2013/graphics/backgrounds

Place full stadium pictures here for them to work correcly!

The default background is what you selected it to be (above) and for teams it will use the teams picture id as a background (found within the graphics/backgrounds/ folder i.e team = liverpool, example 11111.jpg = liverpool).

To be honest a request to get stadiums should have its own thread, this thread is for Tom's skin updates / feeback / to help fix errors etc.

:cool:

I have used this skin on full-fat FM with no problems. I am currently playing an FMC game and when using this skin the delay between different pages is 2-3 seconds compared to instantaneous for the default FMC skin and instantaneous when using this skin on full-fat FM. Another else encountered this issue and found a work round?

Have you tried with player pictures disabled?

It could be too many are being loaded into the games memory, making the game slower to respond? Only an idea.

Have you tried with player pictures disabled?

It could be too many are being loaded into the games memory, making the game slower to respond? Only an idea.

Thanks for the suggestion I'll give it a try. However Steklo X3 with player pics does work instantly on FM but I only get the delay when using FMC with Steklo.

One issue related to this skin.I changed back to the default FM skin however some text remained unchanged(attributes panel mostly) and now it's barely readable because of low contrast. I tried everything i could think of to remove it and read the last couple of pages of this thread but i can't find a fix for it. I'm clueless when it comes to graphics so any help would be much appreciated because at the moment the game is pretty much unplayable for me.

First of all, this skin is great thank you, but i have 1920*1080 resolution and the textsize is awfully small, could you make another update with bigger text sizes?

Search through pages 1 & 2 you will find a link to a file that gives a bigger text.

It works well, I use it.

great skin thanks for all your work:D

only slight issue I am getting is backgrounds (stadiums )for nations....when I look at a country say Germany, when I look at another country say Brazil the German stadium shows up for Brazil:confused:, I have to selct a player in brazilian squad for the background to change

any ideas please

tt3Hi.png

I particularly like how the mini stadium pictures are showing up in a great number of the screenshots on here. Is it simple to make that happen? Any instructions would be greatly appreciated - at the moment I just have the coloured seats which change colour depending on team...

Sorry to sound like a broken record but could anyone assist me with backgrounds?

I've tried the fix in the client observer file but it hasn't taken each time I replace the named line of text it's causes numerous issues with the skin.

Could someone copy & possibly upload there client observer file from the panels folder so I could outright replace mine? If not is there an updated skin coming with this enabled in it?

It seems futile but FM just doesn't seem as engaging with the club backgrounds.. Great work though Tom.

Read through the whole thread, but still can't find the answer and solve the problem - no doubt it's been answered before, but once again..

Cannot for the life of me configure the stadium pictures within the overview screens, and other areas of the skin.

- I've downloaded said stadium images, placed them under my data folder - /Football Manager 2013/Graphics/Backgrounds/Stadium Superpack...

- I've downloaded the .xml files and extracted them to the relevant folder within the skin.

- I've edited the line within 'client object browser'

Anything I've missed? Where am I going wrong? Wembley stadium is showing, but not seeing any others in the game..

Sorry to sound like a broken record but could anyone assist me with backgrounds?

I've tried the fix in the client observer file but it hasn't taken each time I replace the named line of text it's causes numerous issues with the skin.

Could someone copy & possibly upload there client observer file from the panels folder so I could outright replace mine? If not is there an updated skin coming with this enabled in it?

It seems futile but FM just doesn't seem as engaging with the club backgrounds.. Great work though Tom.

Someone posted the file a bit ago....http://www.mediafire.com/view/?wtrbwwr33f7a6o2

Click on the link then there is a green download button in the top right corner.

Only one step needed:

Download the stadium pack and place it in \Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2013\graphics\

Right, seems that I was over complicating things.

Have deleted the skin, reloaded it into \Football Manager 2013\skins folder

(I can't get FM to pick up the skin under the adress /Football Manager 2013/graphics/skins) would this be a reason?

Have deleted and reloaded the stadium pack, and the two updates, and placed them in straight into the graphics folder. Reloaded skin within the game, but still nothing :(

Hello!

First of all, thank you for great skin!

I just changed from version 1.1 to 1.2, and I have little question.

Is there any way to remove little picture inside News items? Version 1.1 did not have this picture, and in version 1.2 it annoys me all the time.

I made 2 screenshots to show what picture i'm talking about:

http://i45.tinypic.com/esnvrr.jpg

http://i48.tinypic.com/2qdx5yx.jpg

In my opinion this looks terrible, so if there's some way to remove it, can someone please tell me how to do that?

Thanks in advance

Regards

----------------------------------------

EDIT: Ok, I think I got it.

In file "inbox item.xml" (which is located inside panels folder), I commented out those lines:

<!--<widget class="competition_news_image_panel" id="impl" width="250" height="150">

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top"/>

</widget>-->

Seems to do the trick, and I don't see those images anymore!

One issue related to this skin.I changed back to the default FM skin however some text remained unchanged(attributes panel mostly) and now it's barely readable because of low contrast. I tried everything i could think of to remove it and read the last couple of pages of this thread but i can't find a fix for it. I'm clueless when it comes to graphics so any help would be much appreciated because at the moment the game is pretty much unplayable for me.

I have seen it suggested that if you delete the folder for this skin and reload the default it will fix it, if you dont want to try that download the FM default base skins from the thread below and use them, this will fix it too.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/322682-Football-Manager-2013-Base-Skins

I appreciate if someone (it doesn't need to be TomDixon) can help me in the following issues about the version 1.2:

* How can I get back in the information screen from a club the favourite personnel?

* How can I get back in the information screen from a club "Other rivals" line? For example, I'm managing Mansfield Town and in the version 1.1 I could see "Fierce Rivals" and "Other rivals" (or "Local rivals). On this version 1.2 there is only "Fierce Rivals" line.

* Say you have one of your players playing for France. When you go to the french national squad, you can see your player highlighted in a soft grey that makes hard to distinguish from the other players. How can I change that player colour?

Thanks

For some people need other general information :D

Open team container information overview panel.xml in a text editor.

FMC open team container information combined panel.xml.

Add Chairman Status, Derbies, Average Ticket Price code, Average Season Ticket Price code after continental competition code.

Add Favoured Personnel code after icons code.

Add other rivals code after rivals code.

Chairman Status

<!--start chairman status-->
     <container id="CHST">
      <layout class="fit_children_attachment" alignment="vertical,fill" offset="0" gap="5"/>
      <layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="vertical" offset="0" gap="5"/>
      <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0" layout_children="true"/>

<integer id="get_property" value="TISN"/>
       <integer id="set_property" value="hidn"/>
      </record>

<widget class="label" id="CStL" spec="text,small" alignment="centre_x,top" auto_size="vertical" font="fonts/capitals_bold" colour="title">
        <integer id="get_property" value="CStT" />
        <boolean id="name" value="true"/>
       </record>
      </widget>
      <widget class="chairman_status_text" spec="text" id="CStV" icon_enabled="false" alignment="centre_x,bottom" auto_size="vertical">
        <integer id="get_property" value="CStT" />
       </record>
      </widget>
     </container>
     <!--end chairman status-->

Derbies

<!--start derbies-->
	<container id="TDER">
		<layout class="fit_children_attachment" alignment="vertical,fill" offset="0" gap="5"/>
		<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="vertical" offset="0" gap="5"/>
		<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0" layout_children="true"/>

<widget class="label" id="TDeL" spec="text,small" alignment="centre_x,top" auto_size="vertical" font="fonts/capitals_bold" colour="title">
				<integer id="get_property" value="TDer" />
			</record>
		</widget>
		<widget class="team_derbies_text" spec="text" id="TDeV" alignment="centre_x,bottom" auto_size="vertical">
				<integer id="get_property" value="TDer" />
			</record>
		</widget>
	</container>
	<!--end derbies-->

Average Ticket Price

<!--start Average Ticket Price-->
	<container id="AVTP">

</record>

<widget class="label" id="CtpL" spec="text,small" alignment="centre_x,top" auto_size="vertical" font="fonts/capitals_bold" colour="title">
				<integer id="get_property" value="Ctpr" />
			</record>
		</widget>
		<widget class="cash_cell" id="CtpV" format="[%cash#1-short-roundtiny]" spec="text" alignment="centre_x,bottom" auto_size="vertical">
				<integer id="get_property" value="Ctpr" />
			</record>
		</widget>
	</container>	
	<!--end Average Ticket Price-->			

Average Season Ticket Price

<!--start Average Season Ticket Price-->
	<container id="ASTP">

</record>

<widget class="label" id="AstL" spec="text,small" alignment="centre_x,top" auto_size="vertical" font="fonts/capitals_bold" colour="title">
				<integer id="get_property" value="Cstp" />
			</record>
		</widget>
		<widget class="cash_cell" id="AstV" format="[%cash#1-short-roundtiny]" spec="text" alignment="centre_x,bottom" auto_size="vertical">
				<integer id="get_property" value="Cstp" />
			</record>
		</widget>
	</container>		
	<!--end Average Season Ticket Price-->	

favoured personnel

<!--start favoured personnel-->
     <container id="FAVP">
      <layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="top" offset="0" gap="5"/>

</record>

<widget class="label" id="CfaL" spec="text,small" alignment="centre_x,top" auto_size="vertical" font="fonts/capitals_bold" colour="title">
        <integer id="get_property" value="Cfap" />
       </record>
      </widget>
      <widget class="person_list_text" spec="text" id="CfaV" reason="false" alignment="centre_x,bottom" auto_size="vertical">
        <integer id="get_property" value="Cfap" />
       </record>
      </widget>
     </container>
     <!--end favoured personnel-->

other rivals

<!--start other rivals-->
     <container id="RIVO">
      <layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="top" offset="0" gap="5"/>

</record>

<widget class="label" id="CfrL" spec="text,small" alignment="centre_x,top" auto_size="vertical" font="fonts/capitals_bold" colour="title">
        <integer id="get_property" value="Cfrt" />
       </record>
      </widget>
      <widget class="club_rivalries_list_text" spec="text" id="CfrV" reason="false" alignment="centre_x,bottom" auto_size="vertical">
        <integer id="get_property" value="Cfrt" />
       </record>
      </widget>
     </container>
     <!--end other rivals-->

or download panel same below picture. http://www.mediafire.com/?n83jsczvte1phvq

5kGbI.png

or download panel same below picture. http://www.mediafire.com/?c6j6j48ls1ch9y1

u8PUY.png

I particularly like how the mini stadium pictures are showing up in a great number of the screenshots on here. Is it simple to make that happen? Any instructions would be greatly appreciated - at the moment I just have the coloured seats which change colour depending on team...

I have the same problem. My backgrounds are now showing up ok in the squad, club etc screens, but I only get the coloured seats in these mini pictures. Any ideas?

Archived