The 2012-2013 Manchester United Thread: Thank you, Sir Alex

ddidiodion

Apparently Jones hit him in the face hard enough for Rooney to need stitches, might be some portion of truth in it which is why he's been left out but I'd be surprised if that was exactly what happened.

Watched him arrive on MUTV and he looked fine. Smile with the big bouncer bloke they all shake hands with etc.

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Saw a picture earlier of Rooney arriving at OT and he didnt seem to have any noticeable marks/stitches on his face.
Watched him arrive on MUTV and he looked fine. Smile with the big bouncer bloke they all shake hands with etc.

Well that's good/bad depending on your opinion of Rooney.

Don't want to see Meulensteen go at all, as Pangaea said, he's been brilliant in the youth academy. If Moyes does bring in his own staff then I hope Rene at least gets a position in the academy

What a horror of a summer this can turn out to be :(

Gill off

Sir Alex off

Scholes off

Nani??

Rooney??

Anderson??

Meulensteen?? (much more important than most are aware of)

Should be celebrating like crazy today, but instead I'm dreading next season.

Martin Ferguson is retiring as well. :(

I've heard Albert Morgan (our kitman) might also be retiring...

Just thought how perfect it would be to get a penalty for Scholes to score on his last OT appearance. Then realised he would probably decline taking it :D

Last one he scored IIRC was Bayern Munich in pre-season a few years back, and the keeper nearly saved it. One before that was the one he missed against Arsenal.

Why is Old Trafford not like this every week? With flags and such?

Because the club dont normally issue flags on seats before a game and the tourists are to busy taking photos ;)

Oh no, football fans singing something that might not be factually correct!! I hope you've alerted the relevant authorities Tony, that might be considered libel!

Wes Brown in not actually having Orange hair shocker!

The one thing I've missed seeing a lot this season. Hernandez on his knees before kick off pointing up at the sky, saying whatever it is he's saying. And then seeing it pay off for him during the match. Not much of a believer in higher powers myself, but maybe I should reconsider.

Archived