The Hot Women Thread

Leppard

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Me and my wife had a walk around the Wroclaw centre on Friday, before the Czech-Russia game. She was taking some pictures with her phone. Not many girls were there, but here's one Polish and one Czech (I don't like her but my wife said she was good looking at the time so I post her too).

apxsz.jpg

i1dlu.jpg

First one there is stunning :thup:

The Swedish chick one is from 2006 right? remember seeing it, or atleast one very similar back then.

Yes it is.

First time I've seen someone with 70k posts. Second only to PMLF right?

Should be a few more IIRC, don't remember many names anymore (Mika perhaps?) as I'm not often in OTF nowdays (plus some migrated to otf2 I think).

*whistles innocently at post count*

Anyway, isn't the pic of the German bird in that compliation above from 2006? (It's Schweinsteiger's missus) Not complaining like.

I've never actually noticed your post count. :D

And yeah, Sarah Brandner :cool:

Should be a few more IIRC, don't remember many names anymore (Mika perhaps?) as I'm not often in OTF nowdays (plus some migrated to otf2 I think).

Haven't seen any in OTF with more than 60k (except Retro maybe?) for a while.

Her?:

No the group one Niebiescy linked to in the post above his. But as he said that one is from the 2006 WC and the same goes for the swedish asses Nie later linked to (link#5) and the yellow/blue bikini you posted. I just might have to search for some new swedish chicks to show that the quality hasn't declined. ;)

Archived