San Marino - The Ultimate Challenge!

Makoto Nakamura

First thing's first. Go to My Computer > Users > Your Name > My Documents > Sports Interactive > FM2012 > Games. Here is the list of your save games. Right click on this game and select copy. Go to Desktop and right click again and select paste. This way your game is saved. Now you need to rescue Steam and I dont know Steam to advise you. But your save game is saved.

Haha, priorities :)

Second thing I would do is change your Steam password. If it's been hacked it means they have it. If you use the same password for other things, I'd change those too.

When you say it crashed, what did it do exactly?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was watching a video on YouTube and then suddenly everything froze and just a really loud noise from what I was watching kept repeating on a loop until i had to turn it off by the button, and then when I restarted the computer Steam had errors saying that the files had been moved and were now corrupt so I had to re-install Steam.

Reinstalling steam doesn't mean you need a new username /password. Type in the old. If it you know it's the right username but the password doesn't work theres most likely a more sinister reason why it doesn't work. Make sure to run a spyware search on your computer and then request a new password from Steam.

It doesn't look like this is coming back so how about this, either on Football Manager 2011 or 2010 I do this challenge, but on every continent, loading:

Andorra/ San Marino

Bhutan/ Brunei

Samoa/ American Samoa

Somalia/ Seychelles

Montserrat/ Anguilla

Bolivia/ Ecuador

Take 1 or both of each of those to make it continental dominance and might do it Youth Only aswell. Thoughts?

It will come back, you need to get on to Steam about this. It's your account, you should be able to access it. Clearly you've had it hacked so they need to help you recover it. Don't give up, you'll definitely get it back if you pursue it.

You cant loose your account.

how about telling us what error you get from steam?

there is no reason whatsoever that you cant fix this.

if you want some live help, pm me your msn or aol or facebook or w/e il help you get this sorted.

Yet another steam issue!!!

Although the issue with your computer freezing sounds remarkably like what happens to me on occasion when watching videos, and if FM is even running (you have already saved game), it corrupts my saved game file so I REALLY hope that doesn't happen to you!

I've resorted to just closing FM whenever I want to watch a video, which sucks.

I did it with Andorra in FM 2011. It's a cool system because you have B teams and 2 divisions witch makes fun to play. There's an issue in FM 2011 that no one was able to confirm yet in FM 2012: When you enter in the top 50 of the Dynamic League Ranking you will get huge prizes that may turn the game too easy. That said, making to the top may take a few seasons so you probably won't get there until you're steam account is fixed.

Ok guys, some news, and it isn't good I'm afraid. I got a reply from Steam:

Hello,

A staff member has replied to your question:

Hello Makoto,

Thank you for contacting Steam Support.

I see that you've logged in and played the game since this message. Please let us know if you still require assistance.

The thing is...I uninstalled Steam on the 18th and my friends at school have told me that my account signed in 2 days ago, I've re-installed steam and it still doesn't recognize me, so now someone has definitely taken my account away from me :(

You should be able to recover it somehow. Reply to them saying you did not entered steam and ask for information to reset your account password and email if necessary.

If this is related to their recent security breach they HAVE TO restore your access since they are the people to blame for this matter.

If they do not resolve your situation i advise you to post your situation in the general section to worn players about using steam. Maybe it will force SI to take some measures.

Ok guys, some news, and it isn't good I'm afraid. I got a reply from Steam:

Hello,

A staff member has replied to your question:

Hello Makoto,

Thank you for contacting Steam Support.

I see that you've logged in and played the game since this message. Please let us know if you still require assistance.

The thing is...I uninstalled Steam on the 18th and my friends at school have told me that my account signed in 2 days ago, I've re-installed steam and it still doesn't recognize me, so now someone has definitely taken my account away from me :(

Email back and say it's not you who has logged in, someone has stolen your account and you need them to recover it for you.

Have you tried using the "Forgot Password" feature on the Steam website? Can you still access the email account you used to create your Steam account? You need to use a code from an email they send you in order to use Steam on another computer with your account, if they've taken over your email account as well then you need to reset everything on both accounts.

If you can't recover the email then create a new one, recover your Steam account and change your email to the new address.

Damn, what an awesome thread!! i've read through it this afternoon, and am amazed on how much fun it was.

And great news you got the steamaccount back!!

Btw, what i was wondering, how do you get the screen with your trials and their stars? i've seen this in all these threads, but i havent been able to get it myself!!

Btw, what i was wondering, how do you get the screen with your trials and their stars? i've seen this in all these threads, but i havent been able to get it myself!!

In the news item, when you you get "New intake of Youth players", select the view button on that news item. This takes you to the youth intake. Just above halfway up, on the left hand side, it should read "Selection Info". Change to Assistant Reports and viola.

In the news item, when you you get "New intake of Youth players", select the view button on that news item. This takes you to the youth intake. Just above halfway up, on the left hand side, it should read "Selection Info". Change to Assistant Reports and viola.

great!! thx for the info!!

Makoto have you managed to upgrade your youth recruitment at all in this career? Just wondering as I haven't been able to at all on my Newcastle save and the San Giovanni save I started up yesterday!

Can't believe how quick the season goes by lol, first one down in less than 4 hours! Managed to finish 4th, couple of good youths in, still can't settle on a tactic though :/ what do you usually play in the league/europe?

Also, how often do you hassle the board for upgrades? So far they've upgraded junior coaching once and nothing else!

Managed to get my my youth & training facilities upgraded on my save in the 3rd season....well, thought so until I asked for a new stadium and the chairman cancelled them!! had to take a loan out for 1.1m for the stadium, 3768 capacity, called the Kazcar Kazyi (whatever that San Giovanni legend is called) Arena...b*****ds!! I deserve recognition lol.

Furthermore, I have to pay 7k a month repayments untill 2027, once the stadium is built in 2017 though this should pay for it

San Giovanni - Campionato Sammarinese - 2027/28

League Table

League Positions Graph

Spent most of the season 2nd behind Folgore but we managed to creep ahead and win the league by 3 points.

Coppa Titano - Not unbeaten this year, 2 losses in the Group Stages but a 6-1 win against Domagnano and a 2-0 win over Murata sees us get the trophy, again.

European Champions Cup & EURO Cup - Good wins against IFK Goteborg & Slask set us up against Sparta Prague, which we lost 7-5, we then got put in a EURO Cup Group with Metalist, FC Groningen & Valencia, unfortunately we didn't get any points though.

Squad - Only lost one player, Carlos Morales who went to Libertas for £35,000.

Finances - Another £500,000 in the black...up and up!

Youth Players:

Raoul Belmonte (YP2)

Remo Aielli (YP12)

Angelo Perra (YP13)

Fabio Bernandini (YP14)

Antonio Stanzione (YP15)

Antonello Carraro (YP16)

Antonio Costanzo (YP17)

Michele Centofanti (YP18)

Boris Oddo (YP19)

Pasquale Missiroli (YP20)

Donato Cursio (YP21)

Season            Campionato Sammarinese              Coppa Titano                EURO Cup           Champions Cup         Average Attendance    Club Worth (£)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2011/12                   6th                          3rd Grp C                     -                    -                       193              £26,000
2012/13                1st Grp A                      Semi-Finals                    -                    -                       243              £80,000
2013/14                1st Grp B                       3rd Grp B                     -                    -                       236              £95,000
2014/15                4th Grp B                     Quarter Finals           2nd Qual. Round             -                       200              £150,000
2015/16                3rd Grp A                        Winners                      -                    -                       180              £190,000
2016/17                2nd Grp B                        Winners                      -              1st Qual. Round               256              £400,000
2017/18                2nd Grp B                     Quarter Finals                  -              2nd Qual. Round               263              £575,000
2018/19                1st Grp A                        Winners               4th Qual. Round       3rd Qual. Round               293              £350,000
2019/20                1st Grp A                        Winners               4th Qual. Round       3rd Qual. Round               326              £575,000
2020/21                1st Grp A                        Winners               4th Qual. Round       3rd Qual. Round               333              £350,000
2021/22                1st Grp A                        Winners                  4th Group C        Champions Playoff             651              £1,500,000
2022/23                1st Grp A                        Winners               4th Qual. Round       3rd Qual. Round               600              £1,600,000
2023/24                1st Grp B                        Winners                      -              2nd Qual. Round               566              £2,100,000
2024/25                1st Grp A                        Winners                      -              2nd Qual. Round               606              £1,100,000
2025/26                1st Grp A                        Winners                  4th Group B        Champions Playoff             885              £1,600,000
2026/27                1st Grp B                        Winners               4th Qual. Round       3rd. Qual Round               861              £2,400,000
2027/28                1st Grp A                        Winners                      -              4th Group D                   1178             £5,250,000
2028/29                1st Grp A                        Winners                  4th Group F        Champions Playoff             1162             £6,250,000     

There's a typo in your table, Champions 'Payoff'.

In other news, fantastic :D

So glad to see this back on the road again, and great result - they're the kind of team you need to face more often in the qualifiers! Is hoping that you sneak 3rd place unreasonable?!

Champions Payoff - I have no idea what you're on about *shifty eyes*

We got through to the 3rd Qualifiers....against Basel...

Archived