San Marino - The Ultimate Challenge!

Makoto Nakamura

San Giovanni - Campionato Sammarinese - 2027/28

League Table

League Position Graph

We started off with 2 straight defeats before working our way back to the top and winning easily beating Folgore 4-1 in the Final.

Coppa Titano - Unbeaten and we won easily beating Tre Fiori 5-1 in the Final.

European Champions Cup - A dream getting a Sammarinese into the Group Stages! We even managed to get points by beating Beskitas, truly magnificent.

Squad - A very small, but domestically very able team, they manage to handle the amount of games very well and get better the further into the season they get.

Finances - A MASSIVE boost sees us with almost £7,000,000 in the finances!

Youth Players:

Raoul Belmonte (YP2) - Almost 32 now, 27 appearances but would expect him to retire pretty soon.

Remo Aielli (YP12) - Another goalscoring season finishing with 30 goals and 14 assists.

Angelo Perra (YP13) - Now the all time top goalscorer for San Marino, with 9 goals, his speed is amazing too and managed 10 goals and 15 assists.

Fabio Bernardini (YP14) - Started his defensive scoring again, 10 goals and 7 assists by the end of the season.

Antonio Stanzione (YP15) - Another good season from him scoring 18 and getting 8 assists.

Antonello Carraro (YP16) - Getting a lot of game time now and also looks quite well rounded.

Antonio Costanzo (YP17) - Somehow still not capped by San Marino at a Senior level, made 24 appearances and got 17 assists so very good season.

Michele Centofanti (YP18) - Still a mish-mash, but a Key Player of a mish-mash, he scored 22 goals AND got 22 assists in 40 games!

Boris Oddo (YP19) - 23 appearances and managed to score 9 goals, it's a shame that he is bald at such a young age though...

Pasquale Missiroli (YP20) - The new defender, give him a couple of seasons and I'll see how he develops.

Season            Campionato Sammarinese              Coppa Titano                EURO Cup           Champions Cup         Average Attendance    Club Worth (£)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2011/12                   6th                          3rd Grp C                     -                    -                       193              £26,000
2012/13                1st Grp A                      Semi-Finals                    -                    -                       243              £80,000
2013/14                1st Grp B                       3rd Grp B                     -                    -                       236              £95,000
2014/15                4th Grp B                     Quarter Finals           2nd Qual. Round             -                       200              £150,000
2015/16                3rd Grp A                        Winners                      -                    -                       180              £190,000
2016/17                2nd Grp B                        Winners                      -              1st Qual. Round               256              £400,000
2017/18                2nd Grp B                     Quarter Finals                  -              2nd Qual. Round               263              £575,000
2018/19                1st Grp A                        Winners               4th Qual. Round       3rd Qual. Round               293              £350,000
2019/20                1st Grp A                        Winners               4th Qual. Round       3rd Qual. Round               326              £575,000
2020/21                1st Grp A                        Winners               4th Qual. Round       3rd Qual. Round               333              £350,000
2021/22                1st Grp A                        Winners                  4th Group C        Champions Playoff             651              £1,500,000
2022/23                1st Grp A                        Winners               4th Qual. Round       3rd Qual. Round               600              £1,600,000
2023/24                1st Grp B                        Winners                      -              2nd Qual. Round               566              £2,100,000
2024/25                1st Grp A                        Winners                      -              2nd Qual. Round               606              £1,100,000
2025/26                1st Grp A                        Winners                  4th Group B        Champions Playoff             885              £1,600,000
2026/27                1st Grp B                        Winners               4th Qual. Round       3rd. Qual Round               861              £2,400,000
2027/28                1st Grp A                        Winners                      -              4th Group D                   1178             £5,250,000

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not necessarily because I had a couple of years with 2 YP's from that season

Ahhhh fair enough - I was under the impression you dished out one number for the best youth per season - good idea nonetheless!

Congratulations on another great win too!!!

8 of my players are in the San Marino National Team and everyone in the U19's come from my Youth Team

That is an amazing stat, I thought maybe around half but not 8 of them and especially the Under 19's is impressive but you controlling them makes it less surprising :p

Truly amazing work with the country as a whole :D

I tried starting a game like this but couldn't get into it, but I want to lol! Finished another season with newcastle last night so may try again after work.

This MAY sound a bit selfish, but can't you have a few days off school and just play this ;)

just kidding dude, can't wait for the next update!

Steam isn't recognizing my username or my e-mail, I've made a new one but that would mean I would have to re-buy fm12, with money I don't have. Why couldn't they just make it on a disc?!?!?! :'(

My copy is from disc? I only need to verify though Steam.

Sorry for yhou trouble :-( Have you tried using their helpdesk?

Right. I'm still very annoyed, and also quite sure that I've been hacked somehow, my computer completely crashed last night before it happened and when I restarted it I had 3 new e-mails saying "Steam access from your new computer" which would mean that someone was signing in as me from a different computer. I have no idea how or why but by the looks of it but this game is over....I don't know what to do, I can't fix it.

First thing's first. Go to My Computer > Users > Your Name > My Documents > Sports Interactive > FM2012 > Games. Here is the list of your save games. Right click on this game and select copy. Go to Desktop and right click again and select paste. This way your game is saved. Now you need to rescue Steam and I dont know Steam to advise you. But your save game is saved.

Archived