San Marino - The Ultimate Challenge!

Makoto Nakamura

I've had that quite a few times, though have a weekly autosave as my laptop tends to have a few occasional crashing phases, and haven't lost any results yet, in fact hardly anything at all. Should be able to reload as all I need to do is start FM up again immediately, click 'load last save' and it's business as usual, minus any game time you've lost.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks all :D Just gotten home, concert was amazing, nothing like hearing people shout "I love you" and doing the mexican wave! and yes that did actually happen!, going to a Sixth Form Open Evening later, should try to get the End of Season Report done tonight anyway, thanks everyone for all your interest :)

San Giovanni - Campionato Sammarinese - 2021/22

League Table

League Position Graph

This year seemed alot harder and we struggled to retain the title but in the end we managed to outclass the opposition.

Coppa Titano - Started with a loss then had some high-scoring games and comfortably won the final 3-1.

European Champions Cup & EURO Cup - Got all the way to the Champions Playoff before again being badly beaten by Olympiakos, which put us in the EURO Cup Group Stages against Villareal, Udinese & PSV, we finished dead last scoring 4 and conceding 30 but not doing as bad as Bohemians who scored 0 and conceded 27.

Squad - Another 4 players have left, a couple of Youth Stars now.

Finances - Now £2,453,673 in the black!

Youth Players:

Raoul Belmonte (YP2) - The oldest player in the squad and is a very solid, consistent player with 41 appearances, now has 48 caps.

Giovanni Cambi (YP11) - 6 caps, 41 appearances aswell this year, 20 years old and still has loads of potential.

Remo Aiella (YP12) - A poor season by his standards 46 appearances and 21 goals, but still better than any other Sammarinese clubs strikers.

Angelo Pierra (YP13) - 5 appearances less than Remo, but the same amount of goals, looks better than Remo.

Fabio Bernardini (YP14) - Hopefully going to be leading the back line for plenty of years if he stays at the club, amazing prospect.

Antonio Stanzione (YP15) - Another good striker, I don't know if he'll get many choices due too our first choice strikers being amazing..

Season            Campionato Sammarinese              Coppa Titano                EURO Cup           Champions Cup         Average Attendance    Club Worth (£)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2011/12                   6th                          3rd Grp C                     -                    -                       193              £26,000
2012/13                1st Grp A                      Semi-Finals                    -                    -                       243              £80,000
2013/14                1st Grp B                       3rd Grp B                     -                    -                       236              £95,000
2014/15                4th Grp B                     Quarter Finals           2nd Qual. Round             -                       200              £150,000
2015/16                3rd Grp A                        Winners                      -                    -                       180              £190,000
2016/17                2nd Grp B                        Winners                      -              1st Qual. Round               256              £400,000
2017/18                2nd Grp B                     Quarter Finals                  -              2nd Qual. Round               263              £575,000
2018/19                1st Grp A                        Winners               4th Qual. Round       3rd Qual. Round               293              £350,000
2019/20                1st Grp A                        Winners               4th Qual. Round       3rd Qual. Round               326              £575,000
2020/21                1st Grp A                        Winners               4th Qual. Round       3rd Qual. Round               333              £350,000
2021/22                1st Grp A                        Winners                  4th Group C        Champions Playoff             651              £1,500,000

Congratulations on turning semi-pro, I've been watching this thread with interest. Always wanted to do a save taking the San Marino club in Italy's C2 to glory and using its facilities to churn out Sammarinese youngsters for the national team, but wow, you're doing it the hard way by using the actual San Marino league. :D

Best of luck. :thup:

Professionalism is not always a good thing. It will raise your expenses a lot and sometimes it will be hard to give some profit and accumulate some money.

My experience in low rep leagues is that you should wait till you get a decent income to go pro.

Professionalism is not always a good thing. It will raise your expenses a lot and sometimes it will be hard to give some profit and accumulate some money.

My experience in low rep leagues is that you should wait till you get a decent income to go pro.

Hopefully with pretty much guaranteed European Football it will keep our finances in the black, like for this year, winning the Campionato Sammarinese gave us £382,000 prize money!

Hopefully with pretty much guaranteed European Football it will keep our finances in the black, like for this year, winning the Campionato Sammarinese gave us £382,000 prize money!

What was the position in the Dynamic Competitions ranking?

EDIT: Saw that it's in top 200, in that case you won't have problems with money i believe... If you already get this value then when you get into the top 50 you will get millions!

Archived