DL: Baines (support)

MCR: Parker/Sandro (BWM Defend)

MCL: Modric/Huddlestone (DLP Support)

AMR: Lennon (Winger Attack)

AMC: VDV (AM Support

AML: Bale (Winger Attack)

SC: Tevez (DLF Support)*

*If i play adebayor i change to complete forward or defoe advanced forward

Do you play Lennon and Bale with cut inside, hug touchline or normal wide play instructions

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well like a few of you, I also got Tevez - £16m over 48 months - with an extra £2.5m for 50 goals/appearances. Got him 'down' to £190,000 but with a hefty £14k for goals and appearances. Absolutely stupid wages that I would never pay in the real game but so far he is playing well enough, although that combined with my complete overhaul of the staff has totally destroyed my transfer budget.

I've gone for the same 4-2-3-1 I had so much success with last year and it is going pretty well so far.

GK: Gomes (although Friedel has also been immense so far he hasn't conceded in any pre-season or 6 games of season)

DR: Walker (support)

DC: Bassong (Defend)

DC: Dawson (Defend)

DL: BAE (support)

MCR: Parrett/Huddlestone (BWM Support) (Parker & Sandro both out)

MCL: Livermore/Modric (AP Support) (Livermore has performed admirably and playing better than moody Modric)

AMC: VDV (Treq Support)

SC: Tevez (Poacher Support)

So far been going well - all wins apart from a goalless draw against Stoke (??) including a 7-0 against Preston in the cup with my 'weakend' team including Gomes, Kaboul, Corluka, Kranjcar, Pav & Defoe.

My defenders are rotating as usual for keep as many fit as possible with Corluka, Kaboul and Bassong all filling in at DC or LB/RB as necessary - also have Huddlestone filling-in at CB when necessary but seems wasted (and slightly dangerous there).

I'm not really sure how to get the best out of my midfield - I have Modric & Kranjcar mixing it with Livermore & rotating with vdv into the AM/Treq/Inside Forward position. Dos Santos is out on loan for £1.2m to help boast my budget, Iago & Parker are out for a few weeks as are Sandro.

At the moment I'm struggling to fill the bench and have Adebayor, Pav & defoe all warming seats while I wait for the long injury list to recover. In addition to balancing my midfield and working out where Parrett & Livermore should play, the main problem I'm having so far is actually regaining some of my transfer budget. Normally I'd get rid of Hutton, Jenas, Keane etc but they've either been sold or out on loan severely limiting my options. I'm reluctant to get rid of Cudicini, Gallas & King even if they don't play much - mainly because of their coaching potential but even when all the injuries are back, there is little excess among the defenders, the midfield is full but even the fringe like Nico are good and can fill a hole, and I like to keep 4 strikers for my 4-4-2 third tactic option to add some variety.

Well like a few of you, I also got Tevez - £16m over 48 months - with an extra £2.5m for 50 goals/appearances. Got him 'down' to £190,000 but with a hefty £14k for goals and appearances. Absolutely stupid wages that I would never pay in the real game but so far he is playing well enough, although that combined with my complete overhaul of the staff has totally destroyed my transfer budget.

I've gone for the same 4-2-3-1 I had so much success with last year and it is going pretty well so far.

GK: Gomes (although Friedel has also been immense so far he hasn't conceded in any pre-season or 6 games of season)

DR: Walker (support)

DC: Bassong (Defend)

DC: Dawson (Defend)

DL: BAE (support)

MCR: Parrett/Huddlestone (BWM Support) (Parker & Sandro both out)

MCL: Livermore/Modric (AP Support) (Livermore has performed admirably and playing better than moody Modric)

AMC: VDV (Treq Support)

SC: Tevez (Poacher Support)

So far been going well - all wins apart from a goalless draw against Stoke (??) including a 7-0 against Preston in the cup with my 'weakend' team including Gomes, Kaboul, Corluka, Kranjcar, Pav & Defoe.

My defenders are rotating as usual for keep as many fit as possible with Corluka, Kaboul and Bassong all filling in at DC or LB/RB as necessary - also have Huddlestone filling-in at CB when necessary but seems wasted (and slightly dangerous there).

I'm not really sure how to get the best out of my midfield - I have Modric & Kranjcar mixing it with Livermore & rotating with vdv into the AM/Treq/Inside Forward position. Dos Santos is out on loan for £1.2m to help boast my budget, Iago & Parker are out for a few weeks as are Sandro.

At the moment I'm struggling to fill the bench and have Adebayor, Pav & defoe all warming seats while I wait for the long injury list to recover. In addition to balancing my midfield and working out where Parrett & Livermore should play, the main problem I'm having so far is actually regaining some of my transfer budget. Normally I'd get rid of Hutton, Jenas, Keane etc but they've either been sold or out on loan severely limiting my options. I'm reluctant to get rid of Cudicini, Gallas & King even if they don't play much - mainly because of their coaching potential but even when all the injuries are back, there is little excess among the defenders, the midfield is full but even the fringe like Nico are good and can fill a hole, and I like to keep 4 strikers for my 4-4-2 third tactic option to add some variety.

Crazy wages for Tevez. As you say, I wouldn't pay that either when the full game come out.

Regarding what to do with the squad. I'd say one just have to deal with it the first season. Do the best you can with what you've got.

As far as selling players go, I will go for selling a keeper and it will be Gomes for me. I am biased, I don't like him at all, but trying to be a bit objective, you're not gonna get much money for Cudicini (and he will be interesting for coaching duties I think) and you just signed Friedel so he will be hard to sell. And Friedel is on par with Gomes in my book. Gomes is also the one that will net you the most money at a sale. So Gomes has to go in my book.

As we approach the release of FM12 I was thinking, start with the transfer window open or or wait until January ?. I always like to get another left back in and a forward. Not gonna touch Tevez crazy wages. COYS.

I don't really see the need to buy any player during the first season, unless you sell a prominent player like Modric or VdV.

I will spend my cash on a few promising youngsters instead.

So... My transfers for the first window...

OUT

Michael Dawson - Wolves - 9m (I love him in real life, but he's crap in the game and had to go)

Carlo Cudicini - Napoli - 425k

Benoit Assou-Ekotto - Ajax - 9m (Another player I love in real life, but I don't play with full/wing backs so he had to go)

Niko Kranjcar - Sunderland - 7.5m

Gio dos Santos - FC Bayern - 15m

Jake Livermore - Birmingham - 1.5m

Loan moves for Kane, Bostock, Nelson, Areola, Carroll, Townsend, Parrett and Rose

IN

Yaya Sanogo - AJ Auxerre - 3m (Will Yaya ride again? He has been one of my favourite players in recent FMs and looks OK this time round)

Christian Eriksen - Ajax - 10.75m (6m over 48 months) (A bargain!)

Mbaye Niang - Stade Malherbe Caen - 6.75m (5m over 48 months) (A bargain?)

Emre Can - FC Bayern - 2.5m (Annoying as he was 500k or so in the demo!)

Neven Subotic - Dortmund - 12.5m (7.5m over 48 months) (Younger than Samba and Cahill and probably better)

Lenny Nangis - Stade Malherbe Caen - 2.5m (My best find of the demo, back-up for Azza and the forwards, a star of the future)

Curtis Nelson - Plymouth Argyle - 1m (Possibly a Premiership player with the right coaching, not someone I'll make a loss on)

Alphonse Areola - PSG - 18.75m (15m over 48 months) (Probably over the odds, be he'll replace Gomes in 2-3 seasons)

Matt Lecointe - Plymouth Argyle - 250k (Money thrown away to help Argyle :D)

Marius Alexe - Dinamo Bucharest - 250k (An agent offer, back-up for Bale)

Kermit Erasmus - SuperSport Utd - 125k (I feel guilty pinching such a good player from a feeder on the cheap. He'll spend 3 seasons at Gent and I'll sell him on for 5m+)

Levy played ball with a WP feeder and an upgrade to the youth facilities. Now all I need to do is finish in the top 4 and have a few good cup runs to finance the 48 month deals.

I had the same problem. I cleared all the physios out, tried to get three newbies but board rejected the third and now blocks anyone else - looks like I can only appoint 2 from now on. But strangely I have managed to get more coaches and scouts and they haven't complained.

Back in the day you could go through to see how many of each of the staff the board would allow you to have. Is that still available in the game somewhere?

I almost have as many players injured as I do fit, and I'm only 1 month into the season. I've got two fitness coaches, and a good coaching set-up. Players aren't overworked or underprepared and yet they are falling all over the place.

I got a 3-1 win over ManU in my second match, was absolutely stoked. Got Arsenal coming up next too. Really wish Gallas/King/Sandro weren't all injured. I've been lucky with not getting anymore major injuries.

My only gripe with Spurs data (aside from the lack of the link with Inter) is Caulker's pa. I'm not saying he should be a -10, no. But I think he deserves better than he's got.

Hopefully he can get healthy and stay healthy for Swansea this year and prove himself. He's our replacement for Ledley.

Anybody have any particular recommendation for roles re: Tevez and Leandro Damiao.

I continued my demo game. Currently 2nd in the league, 4 points behind Man U with 2 games in hand. Dawson and Bassong have been immense, and King and Gallas have played well after getting fit. I took my time with them. Gallas has popped in at RB and LB to cover, especially during the African Nations Cup when Assou-E and Bassong went off to win the cup. Won the league cup v. chelsea. Had promised to challenge for the PL just to get some cash... Levy gave me 24m to spend in Nov after I'd exhausted my initial budget! Bought tevez for 12m after several bids were accepted and he sacked his agent, got him down to 120k + 140k after 30 games, and 1m bonus after 30 goals. In order to afford that (and the two other players who would match his wages as part of their contracts: Leandro Damiao and Luka Modric) I reduced my transfer budget from 24 to 14m to increase my wage budget.

Players IN: Leandro Damiao (25m), Leighton Baines (13.5m), Thiago (loan- Barcelona); after January: Tevez 12m (10m over 48months) Arne Friedrich (free)

Youths who have played more than a few games as starters or subs: Jake Livermore, Danny Rose, Thiago.

Players OUT: Niko Kranjcar, Roman Pavlyuchenko, Vedran Corluka (a mistake because I left myself thin at RB), Cudicini, Alnwick and Gio dos Santos.

Future transfers: Wilfried (2.5m) and three frees: Bertolacci (3.5* prediction, good DLP stats), Yaya Sanogo and Pablo Aimar (i still have a weakness for the "kid" since 99/00). Will probably then buy 1 long term 4* DC or GK, and one top right winger. Money hopefully no object.

Won the league cup (v Chelski) and carrying a 1-0 lead over Lazio into a home return leg in the UEFA cup second KO round. Am in the FA cup 6th round. I think I can hope to finish 2nd in the league and get to one more final. Man U are playing mental, they haven't dropped points against any of the top 6 teams except... except the mighty spurs, we took 4 points off them. But unless they get major injuries, I don't think I can beat them to the PL.

My first team is probably Gomes- Walker, Gallas, King, Baines- Lennon, Sandro, Modric (DLP with S duty and adjustments), Bale- Tevez (Treq) and Damiao although I also play 4231 Asymetric with VdV in the whole and Hud and Modric spraying balls out to the front 4 (Bale is set to very attacking and cut inside at ML).

Good squad, I rotate a lot. But I'm slowing down now, winning games by single goal margins. But I am unbeaten since November. They refuse to lose!

im just about to play my game 100 with spurs. so far i have won the league and the fa cup. but i lost the league cup and uefa final. ( lost to chealse and stade rennais)

I started my first season with thunder, and adebayor was golden true out the campaign. normally he would have been topscore with 28 goals in 29 games, except rooney made 46!!! jokes on him as i finished 8 points ahead, cause utd just died in the end. had a slump off like 6 games with out a win. i only picked up tevez in the transfer window for the first team, he made a great impact tho with 16 goals and 15 assist.

Mentality: Fluid/control

My tactic was 4-2-3-1

Gk: Gomes

Dl: Bale (wing back auto)

Dr: Walker (wing back auto)

Dcl: King ( bpd def)

Dcr: Dawson (bpd def)

Mc: Parker (bwm sup)

Mc: Sandro (Bwm def)

Amc:Modric (atm att)

Amc:Tevez (If att)

Amc:Van der vaart (atm sup)

Stc:Adebayor (Poacher att)

In the second season i replaced a few players and kept adebayor, so now i play 4-3-1-2 like this:

Mentality: Fluid/control

Formation: 4-3-1-2

Gk: Gomes

Dl: Bale (wing back auto)

Dr: Walker (wing back auto)

Dcl: King ( bpd def)

Dcr: Dawson (bpd def)

Mcl: Sandro (bwm def)

Mc: Modric (ap att)

Mcr: L.Diarra (bwm sup)

Omc: Tevez (am sup)

Stcr: Llorente (target man att)

Stcl: Adebayor (poacher att)

Bench: Stegen (gk), ekotto, Corluka, Parker, huddlestone, Van der vart, defoe.

last in the first team is lennon, paloschi, pienaar, bassong. i rotate alot ofc.

now with 17 games left on the second season, im still in all the cups and only 3 points after city. after meeting barca in the group stage of the cl, im sure i need more new players to beat them. but with my goal of only useing english players after season 5. its gonna be hard to get a cl throphy before then.

Just did the treble. Man U died in the end for me too... whereas my team keeps scrapping wins. VdV burst of form meant my rotating 442 /4231 asymmetric worked. Won league cup v chelski, fa cup v sunderland, league with 3 games to go (2 in hand on man u). Got a final in the uefa cup v. shakhtar to go.

Unbelievable. And fmrte's not out yet... hope they don't patch this anytime soon!

As we approach the release of FM12 I was thinking, start with the transfer window open or or wait until January ?. I always like to get another left back in and a forward. Not gonna touch Tevez crazy wages. COYS.

Do what you enjoy, but I ALWAYS start with the first window off, as I like to have all teams playing with the squad they have IRL. With Spurs, there isn't a need for any other player either. Left back perhaps, but I like BAE so am faithful to him, and get him playing a consistent 7 most of the time. I usually wait till the end of season before buying and evolve the squad gradually as I don't like wholesale changes unless it's really needed.

However, when I eventually pick up FM12 I will defo try and get Damiao in January(only for a reasonable price though) and perhaps a youngster like Kovacic, maybe another keeper for when I sell Gomes.

now if started on season 3. won the league cup only in season 2. nr. 2 in epl after city. barca kicked me out in the semis of the cl.

So i decided it was time to upgrade the squad with some more power upfront, after losing out on damiao to chelski, i ended up buying cavani. so my 3 head attack is now tevez, llorente and cavani. i hope these 3 will win back the epl. :)

Btw they are now building Perryman Park, with just under 50,000 seats. it should be ready after just 1 season off building :D

A spurs fan clearly they are the first team to play fm with. Nearly at xmas in season 2 having won europa league in 1 and finished 6th.

Signed Gary Cahill and Guesseppi Rossi.

Out went, well a long list but sadly King included.

Anyway a very similar season 2 so far, 4 points from 4th, out of cc but through in europe.

now im done with my 3rd season. bassong is now my best cb for some strange reason he just keeps getting better. cavani owned the epl and the cl, scoring 50 goals in 54 games. he also picked up a few awards at the end. i won the epl with 3 points down to utd, who yet again died in the end. i won the cl after i smashed bayern 4-0. im now trying to strike a deal for rooney and phil jones from utd. but its looking like it would be very hard to find the funds.

now im done with my 3rd season. bassong is now my best cb for some strange reason he just keeps getting better. cavani owned the epl and the cl, scoring 50 goals in 54 games. he also picked up a few awards at the end. i won the epl with 3 points down to utd, who yet again died in the end. i won the cl after i smashed bayern 4-0. im now trying to strike a deal for rooney and phil jones from utd. but its looking like it would be very hard to find the funds.

Bassong is very good in the game... Certainly beter than "slow" dawson...

Hi quite new to these forums! I've started my save with Spurs (couldn't resist being a season ticket holder!), and it's going well. In the first 6 months my objectives is to stay in and around the other big teams and keep myself in the title race. In real life i'm a firm believer that we are 2 or 3 players away from challenging consistently for the prem, so my first task was to go and get these players.

I know he's rated well in the game, but I sold Pav for 5.5 mil plus another mil when he got 30 goals for PSG. I tried to raise money by selling Lennon and Defoe as I feel both have limitations going forward, and they could be the breakdown of my intricate attacking moves. However no takers for the money I want. I don't like having a big squad size and all players that are in my squad have to play, so that really limited my options in terms of ingoings. The 3 areas which i had set my eye on to replace were

ST - Defoe - limited ability, can fire against the smaller teams, but his weaknesses are really shown against the top defenders in the prem. Adebayor is only on loan, I don't want to pay him over 100,000 next year in wages, so long term he is not an option. I wouldn't want to build my strikeforce around him anyway, there are players I like and have the skillset to suit the way i set my teams up to play better.

My targets were Leandro, Neymar, Tevez, Rossi. The only deal that I got close with was Tevez, but it was against my morals to pay him 120,000 plus 5 mil each in sign on and agent fees, when Modric, Bale, and VDV are all sub 60,000 a week. I had 5 goes at negotiating as I realise he was one of those players that could take my team to the next level, but it was a no go.

WF - Bale i believe will be great in this position. Long term I don't know if I see him as a rampaging wingback ala Dani Alves, as those are very hard to find and it makes tactical sense for a winning team to have them, as they are very helpful in opening up opposition who look to sit back and not attack. Lennon as I said is limited. GDS I was prepared to give him at least half a season fresh start to prove himself to me.

My WF targets were Mario Goetze, Eden Hazard, Lucas, Marin. They all wanted to come, but again the figures were so huge, over 40 million for kids who had the potential to be world class if not already, but could also be the next Ryan Babel or Quaresma, talented, but for whatever reason don't quite make it. Given the fact that the highest bid I got for Lennons was 10 million and I would have to pay over 45 million, it did not make any financial sense, so no deals were done, and I gave Lennon a chance to prove himself to me.

CB was an area I was worried about. Dawson we all love, but he is slow. Kaboul, is he quite good enough? Bassong, seems to have all the stats, but again, not really got a reassuring pressence at the back. Gallas and Ledley both injured and can't be relied on.

My initial thoughts here were players such as Subotic (but too low concentration) Hummels ( too expensive) Vertonghen ( is he that much better than what i've got). However none of these quite worked. The player I got closest to signing was Chiellini who I was surprised wanted to come. We agreed a fee of 19 million, but his wages were a sticking point and the sign on fees, and eventually we couldn't agree a deal.

I wasn't prepared to break my wage structure by almost double for him.

So I largely kept my squad, only sold Pav. Bought in youngsters such as Sanogo, and Kovacevic next year, and secured Falque's permenant signing for 1.1 million.

I had shown a massive amount of faith in my team to do the business.

I watch all my matches on full replay, and normally scout the opposition by watching the highlights of how they attack and defence from previous matches, I fill that I have more of an influence that way in the outcome of the games. I hate losing a game that I feel I could have one with a little bit of tinkering or change of tactics.

So far I'm top of the league doing well. I have one all my games apart from Liverpool and Man City who i had narrow losses too. I set my reputation to automatic so the team wern't happy with my appointment. Because of this, to start with I didn't want them to have too high creative freedom or roaming I wanted to be solid and use pace on the counter. It worked well.

Now my team are finally happy with my appointment we are starting to see some of the football that I want them playing, but they are still taking time to adapt fully.

This game is a lot better than fm 2012 imo.

I'm having that same problem from all the major English clubs. Even some of the smaller ones want silly money compared to their valuations, always at least triple what the player is valued at. Especially for the high-potential but yet to develop players even though I can get an equally good proven European/South American for the same money.

Good OP. Although I massively disagree with Dawson being 'a rock' he's error prone and slow, can't defend on the turn and his passion means most Spurs fans overlook this. Kaboul is a much more talented CB (IRL) as he's shown recently. Will start a Spurs save soon. How much cash to splash?

I have just finished my first season with Tottenham.My first team squad was: Gomes

Walker Dawson Gallas Assou-Ekotto

Lennon Modric Bale

Van Der Vaart

Tevez Defoe

I started off by signing just one player, Tevez for around £20 million and sold Pav and Dos Santos for a total of £10million. All the way upto January i was battling with Liverpool for the top spot and on the 1st of January i sat in first place having only lost 2 games until this point. Notable victories in the first half of the season were beating Man City 5-0, Arsenal 2-0 and Chelsea 3-1. In the January transfer window i was offered the chance to adjust my season objective to title challenge, giving me an additional £26million to spend. I bought Deulofeu for £10M from Barcelona as back up to Lennon, also got Emre Can for £700k and Joel Valencia for £1million. I really needed a left back as bassong and AE both left for African Cup but was unable to agree deals for the likes of Fabio, alex sandro and Jose Angel. In this transfer window i sold Huddlestone to Sevilla for £10m and Parker to Man City for £7.5m, both were back ups and had only played a handful of games for me in the cups.and In February i won the League Cup by beating Burnley 4-0. Following a few wins and draws in the league, i found myself still in title contention with Man City hot on the heels of myself and Liverpool. During the last 2 months of the season i fell apart, success in the league and uefa cups meant my players were very tired and i found myself sticking in back up players almost every game, players like Falque and Emre Can were having to fill the boots of Bale and Modric on a weekly basis. This meant key losses to Arsenal, Man city and Liverpool along with a UEFA cup final loss to Palermo on Penalties!!! I managed to finish 3rd, below Man City and Liverpoool, beating Man U to 3rd place. Chelsea had a terrible season, finishing 7th!! Jermain Defoe was my surprise package this season, finishing with 48 gols in 54 appearances in all competitions! He and Tevez both managed 24 goals each in the league.

I am now looking to the new season, not sure how much i have to spend yet but my priorities are: A Keeper, either to replace Gomes as first choice or a quality youngster who will replace him after next season. A Centeral defender, as i think i will sell King and possibly Dawson. A World Class Striker, to replace Adebayor and Defoe.

Reccommendations Welcome!!!

If you were to replace Defoe and Adebayor, I would go for Cavani, as he is flexible in what role he plays. He's not the most creative like VDV but then neither are Ade or Defoe. Another option would be Falcao.

CB - Hummels, Chiellini, Subotic(but low concentration). Maybe buy in a couple of squad youngsters so you can rotate them at the start, so key players don't get injured towards the end.

I'm in November and Falque has already played 10 games, Parrett and Bostock had played 5 before they went on loan. The only player that almost starts every game is Gomes

To replace gomes, my pick was ter Stegen. in the cb i have bought Adil Rami. in the attack i have had huge success with tevez,llorente and cavani. who are all good mates after a short amount of time. also im very happy with Jose Angel on lb who Llorente adviced me to buy. also out of the starting cbs its pretty clear that bassong will be the best after 2 years (atleast he is in my game)

How much are people having to pay for Llorente? He scored 5 past me in two Europa games on the demo, only player to do any real damage (finished the demo 3rd without signing anyone).

Would not sign Tevez as I don't like him IRL and I'm a stubborn bugger :)

Demo has now been deleted as the full game will arrive tomorrow, will be using this thread to good effect and taking the mighty Spurs to glory.

i paid 30.5 mill £ for Llorente. he´s alitle up and down for me, but i guess no one can score in every game for ever. his heading and jumping skills are high and he shoots well with both feet, he likes to hammer them in. and even tho he isnt super fast, he makes up for it with brute strength. he doesnt lose the ball very often either. and more important he will be happy with a medium low wage for the first season or two :)

Anyone know how to upload the images easily, so I can start my Tottenham career posts :)

I find photobucket works best.

Edgar, where have you been lately? I agree about Dawson being overrated. But I love the way he plays and the loyalty he has to the team, so I am one of the guilty parties there.

I'm in November and currently am top of the league on goal difference, though I'm only 4 pts above 7th place, so things are tight. I had planned on buying Damiao back in August, but an 8 month injury to BAE forced my hand, and I put in an emergency 15m pound bid on Baines. I have the option of buying Tevez for 20m in January, and his wages would "only" be 140k per week, so I'm not sure if I want to pull the trigger.

Glad to see the Spurs thread getting a little action :)

I find photobucket works best.

Edgar, where have you been lately? I agree about Dawson being overrated. But I love the way he plays and the loyalty he has to the team, so I am one of the guilty parties there.

I'm in November and currently am top of the league on goal difference, though I'm only 4 pts above 7th place, so things are tight. I had planned on buying Damiao back in August, but an 8 month injury to BAE forced my hand, and I put in an emergency 15m pound bid on Baines. I have the option of buying Tevez for 20m in January, and his wages would "only" be 140k per week, so I'm not sure if I want to pull the trigger.

Glad to see the Spurs thread getting a little action :)

I've just been mad busy. RL and all that jazz mate. Don't get me wrong I like Daws loyalty and passion too. Just think he's not all that really.

Downloaded the demo yesterday and got a Spurs save under way. No signings, going to use the squad as is, although Valencia want GDS on a loan to buy at good money so I may look for a back up AMR. Not sure who though. Giving the youth a big chance in pre season at the moment. Playing 4411 and 4231 dependent on opposition. Big Brad will start in goal. It's close between Walker and Corluka at RB and I'm determined that BAE is gonna work out at LB (love him IRL). CBs will be King and Kaboul once Led is fit. Bassong/Daws/Gallas can fight it out for back up. Got Parker as BWM, Luka as APM in CM with Aaron AMR/MR, Bale AML/ML. Rafa as IF at AMC and Adebayor is ST complete forward. Got the team playing decent football that will get better. Falque has been excellent in preseason, as has Livermore.

More soon.

COYS

i just blew the bank, useing the biggest amount i have ever used in one transfer window. total bill : 95,5 mill £ jack rodwell (18.5) Yann M'villa (29.5) Mario Götze (47.5) i then sold sandro to make up for it alitle. got 23 mill £ for him. the first team pr 1 feb 2015 :

Gk : Ter Stegen (regen brazil gk as backup)

Dr: Kyle Walker (L.Diarra)

Dl: Bale (J.Angel)

Dc: Bassong (dawson)

Dc: Adil Rami (king)

Mc: Yann M'Villa (Livermore)

Mc: Luka Modric (Jack Rodwell )

Aml:Götze (Silva)

Amc: Tevez

Amr: Cavani

St: Llorente

the last 5 move around depending on injuries etc.

Götze has been awesome with a late goal and assist in his first derby, to help us come back from a 2-1, to get a 3-2 win. he also picked up the mom award

Right lads, I need some help with formations...

I made, tweaked my own in the demo and I've carried that over to the full game.

First season I finished 7th in the league with 62 points and a GD of +30.

Second season I finished 5th in the league with 73 points and a GD of +35 but 4 points behind 4th... My question is should I keep using this formation and just buy in players to suit it out and see how I progress or should I totally change the formation?

This is my team:

2013-2014Squad.png

Archived