FM12: Official Rate My Regen Thread

Ty

frankkonigs.jpg

This boy is rated 4.5* from my best scout. Young but I think with game time and the right training, Will be a class act!

Dont matter, Frank Konigs is no more :( The wife in here crazy cleaning spree, Crashed into me while I was holding a lovely white with 2 sugar's coffee and the mug went flying out my hand all over the laptop and onto the cream carpet. Needless to say she cared more about the carpet. Long story short, Laptop hopefully getting repaired. So new game started on my desktop computer.

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

charlesmensahoverviewat.png

charlesmensahoverviewat.png

Found this guy while looking over a England V Ghana World Cup match. Bought him for 1.8M from En Evant De Guingamp for my Sheffield Wednesday side, which is still in the Championship. Playing him as an advanced forward this season with the hope he can develop into a deep lying forward similar to Rooney without the aggression and bravery unfortunately but very similar IMO

Dont matter, Frank Konigs is no more :( The wife in here crazy cleaning spree, Crashed into me while I was holding a lovely white with 2 sugar's coffee and the mug went flying out my hand all over the laptop and onto the cream carpet. Needless to say she cared more about the carpet. Long story short, Laptop hopefully getting repaired. So new game started on my desktop computer.

it will still be in your steam account, the saved game i mean.

Why not log into Steam on the desktop computer and check to see if the saved game is there, I am sure it is.

going on topic though, I have a few Newgens to post up here to get the thoughts of others on them, will post them a bit later, got to go out now

Had my first youth intake of the game, and this guy is easily the standout player:

fctkx3.jpg

Those determination and bravery stats are just beautiful. Assman rates him as potential 3,5 stars (as good as Gomez or Ribery), took a peek at his PA and it's 172 (also has very good ambition and professionalism, and is fairly loyal). Basically there's no way this kid can end up as anything other than a world beater. Also scored the only goal in the youth intake exhibition match.

edjansenoverviewattribu.png

Found this guy when looking through Ajax's first team. Bought for £1.9m after he rejected my offer 1 year before. My keeper for years to come.

lucapivettaoverviewattr.png

Loaned for first season from AC Milan, impressed me so bought him for £9m.

josramniglesiasgmezover.png

Signed for no compensation from Ferrol, went straight into the first team at 16. Rated at 3 1/2 stars with 1 star left.

diegonicolasoverviewatt.png

Bought from Stade Lavallois for £300k, loaned out to feeder for season. Aiming to put him in first team next season but not sure if hes ready. What do you guys think?

Leandro Sequeira - Striker/AML

leandrosequeiraoverview.png

Signed this lad during the summer of 2014, having originally scouted him 2 seasons earlier and kept an eye on him ever since. We made a couple of moves for him but they collapsed when he didn't get a work permit. Went back in for him at the end of the third season, but by then he'd signed a new contract after turning 18 so we had to pay 21 million to get him to Newcastle.

He's not the quickest as you can see, but he has some great technical attributes already and I have him focused on his Quickness for now in training. Coaches rate him with 4.5 stars for potential and he's described as a Wonderkid on his information screen. He got off to a slow start to his Newcastle career, but now has 8 goals in 16 appearances (7 of those in his last 8 games).

Alexander Ramirez - DM/MC

CbzkK.png

Young lad with bags of potential. I've been scouting him for well over a season, and Boca are being stubborn and constantly turning down offers of over £6M.. May have to pay a very large sum to bring him to Le PSG but it will be worth it! His one downfall is his poor physical stats, with very low attributes in natural fitness and strength.

Sergio Berra - AMC

h3ggl.png

Another young lad from Argentina and with this one, the similarities with the great Messi are instantly visible. Very high attributes in dribbling, technique, first touch and a reasonable stat in finishing make him a well rounded player. I can see this one being a star and with a bargain £1.8M deal wrapped up, I can'y wait to begin training him!

ivanj.png

Snapped up from Zagreb for 1.2 million.

joaf.png

Spotted him at 16 and signed him up straight away. Only cost 1.7 million. Scored twice on his debut, but sadly, he just suffered a broken foot and is out for two months.

saidu.png

Immense regen that I got for free! Spotted him in 2012 Marseille, but he had no intention of joining me. However, after a few seasons he came up on my news as his contract was about to run out and I quickly signed him up...on now in 2015 I have him. Still can't believe that I got him for nothing.

timur.png

Cost me only 250k! Ripping up the U19 league atm, has something like 38 goals from 23 matches.

These are a couple of lads I've been developing over a couple seasons and now looking to give them much more 1st team exposure in the 2015/16 season for my Newcastle side.

Malo Louis - D©

malolouisoverviewprofil.png

18 years old, strong, tough tackling with 4.5 stars for potential. Now in his 3rd year at the club, and he made a few appearances last season, mostly in the cups. Managed a 7.40 average rating from 5 league appearances though, so I reckon he's ready to stake a claim this year. Hope he can form a good partnership alongside my main centre back, a Mexican international Jose Dominguez.

Luis Miguel Garza - M/AM©,ST

luismiguelgarzaoverview.png

Like Louis, Garza is in his 3rd year at the club and also rated with 4.5 stars for potential by the coaches. He's not the most creative of AMCs (his favoured position) but he is quick, with great passing and set piece delivery and fantastic work ethic. He's made a few appearances in the last 2 seasons, and generally produces a goal threat whenever he plays. In his 1st season he made 2 starts and 3 subs appearances and scored three goals and made 3 assists (generally used as the second striker in those games rather than at AMC). Last season he made 6 appearances, all starts and scored only 1 goal, but made 5 assists.

He was being tutored by Xavi before his retirement and is now currently being tutored by Cabaye. Hopefully that might help a little with some of his other mental attributes, but I am considering trying to develop his abilities as a striker.

That's a pretty scary looking frontline there SR...the new Schweinie must be unstoppable :thup:

Yeah he is a beast. Not my top scorer as I use him as a complete forward to accomodate Harerimana who I use as a poacher with Sigillo sitting in behind as an AF with tweaked settings. I brought him & Sigillo through myself, as I did with Muller out of the CB's. Schweinsteiger I paid £58m for when he was 19 and developed him further myself. Their records go:

Sigillo: 198 league appearences, 98 goals

Harerimana: 205 league appearences, 136 goals.

Schweinsteiger: 125 league appearences, 86 goals

Well I'm in my 4th or 5th season in my Blackpool career, still in the Premier League.

And I have some beauties in development! Here they are:

Diego Arias - Cost me £12.5mil I think but in his first season he done wonders in the Premier League, scoring 29 in 32 appearances and getting 8 assists as well as 6 MoM's, and he's only 20!

DiegoArias.png

Victor Taboada - Cost me £12.5mil this is his first or second season so looking forward to see how he does.

Victor.png

Pavel Udzral - Cost me £9.5mil, this is his first season, and some of his stats for a 19 year old are decent, just need to play him loads.

Pavel.png

Nicolas Marchi - Cost me £1.9mil, again this is his first season.

Nicolas.png

---- Continued below ----

I spotted this kid when he was 16 and scouted him for almost 18 months to make sure that the potential to develop was there. I just felt it that he would be a late bloomer because of what Gordon Strachan said about Cillian Sheridan and his body needing to catch up with the size of his frame. Probably means nothing in the game but thats what I thought.

crisyl.png

He didnt need a tutor at any stage that I was tracking him, he did have an adaptability issue according to scout reports but Rafael Toloi probably helped out in that regard. I created a custom schedule for him and just left him on it for 3 years and those "encouraged by Cris's development" report kept flying in!

cris4e.png

This kid's development has probably given me the most satisfaction in all the years that I've played FM.

Archived