FM12: Looking For Thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Club: Malaga

Budget: £7 million

Looking for: CB

With: 15+pace willing to go for 14 (maybe 13) as long as they improve in the pace category

Other: ....

Season: first season in the winter

Loyalty Bonus: ...

Agent Fee: ...

the usual names like Bochetti, Krystov, Vorsah, Mensah have all moved......just need a few names, I signed Freidrich to a short team deal but hes 33 atm

Club: Malaga

Budget: £7 million

Looking for: CB

With: 15+pace willing to go for 14 (maybe 13) as long as they improve in the pace category

Other: ....

Season: first season in the winter

Loyalty Bonus: ...

Agent Fee: ...

the usual names like Bochetti, Krystov, Vorsah, Mensah have all moved......just need a few names, I signed Freidrich to a short team deal but hes 33 atm

if Otamendi still is at Porto he might be worth a try, could maybe also be worth it to take a look at Muniesa the barca youngster or Nathan Ake from chelsea

Club: Leeds United

Budget: 10-15 M Pounds

Looking for: MC

With: Box to box midfielder, high stamina/workrate, good tackler, decent passing ability

Other:

Season:2014

Loyalty Bonus: Any

Agent Fee:Any

Funny i cant seem to find any box to box midfielders. Every player i scout, they say the player plays best as ball winning midfielder or advanced playmaker or deeplying playmaker. Sometimes central midfielder. But i havent come across anyone who plays best as a box to box midfielder. Any recommendation?

Club: Crewe

Budget: £0, can afford to pay a fee but cant be much and over a few months

Looking for: DL/WBL

With: Pace, stamina

Other: A good attacking Wing Back that is still pretty defensively sound

Season: Start of first

Loyalty Bonus: Any

Agent Fee: Any

Club: Real Sporting (Gijon)

Budget: £5mil (willing to spread over monthly payments)

Looking for: MC (Ball-winner/Defensive CM)

With: Experience & consistency to play alongside 18yr-old Felipe Anderson

Other: Determination, tackling, positioning, EU nationality

Season: Summer 2012

Loyalty Bonus: Reasonable, wages no higher than 20k

Agent Fee: Reasonable

and

Looking for: ML who can play as a attacking wide midfielder capable of cutting in rather than a winger

With: Off the ball, Passing, teamwork, creativity, someone like Adem Ljajic but more affordable

Other: EU nationality preferably

Season: Summer 2012

Loyalty Bonus: Reasonable, wages no higher than 20k

Agent Fee: Reasonable

Cheers guys

Club: Stoke

Budget: 10 mill

Looking for: Striker

With: Poacher - decent pace to complement Jones/Crouch

Other: Both Sturridge and Wellbeck rejected loan offers. Had Sturridge last year

Season: 2nd

Loyalty Bonus: A

Agent Fee:

Not sure if he'd be interested but Moussa Sow would be an excellent choice.

Club: Vitesse.

Budget: Around €3m.

Looking for: Left-back.

With: Potential! I'm looking for a player who could become a (almost) world-class fullback.

Other: Please don't mention Digne, Rodriguez, Shaw, Robinson...

Season: 1, January window.

Loyalty Bonus: Don't care.

Agent Fee: Don't care.

Any suggestions?

Club: Vitesse.

Budget: Around €3m.

Looking for: Left-back.

With: Potential! I'm looking for a player who could become a (almost) world-class fullback.

Other: Please don't mention Digne, Rodriguez, Shaw, Robinson...

Any suggestions?

From within The Netherlands, I found Bruno Martins Indi can do LB or CB but probably never going to be world class at LB! I assume Boilesen and Pieters aren't interested?

Outside of the country...how about Dodo? Other options maybe Marcos Rojo, Yevgeni Makeyev, Wataru Hashimoto (Kashiwa Reysol), Jose Angel, or take a punt on Miguel Angel Ponce (Chivas) or Evaldo?

Edit: Some other young options maybe Luciano Monzon, Chris Mavinga, Jere Uronen (TPS Turku) or Emmanuel Mbola?

Rojo just signed for Spartak Moscow, Jose Angel for AS Roma, and Uronen for Helsingborgs.

Makeev, Ponce and Monzon are out of my budget.

Hashimoto isn't in my game.

Mavinga doesn't want to join Vitesse.

So I ended up signing Mbola. Looks a great prospect, my scout rates him highly. Cheers mate!

Club: Wolfsburg

Budget: Around €4m, plan on selling a few players so I should have the funds increased

Looking for: AML and AMR

With: Potential, Pace!!! and Crossing

Other: Keep in mind im Wolfsburg the likes of Willian, Douglas Costa, among others wont come to me

Rojo just signed for Spartak Moscow, Jose Angel for AS Roma, and Uronen for Helsingborgs.

Makeev, Ponce and Monzon are out of my budget.

Hashimoto isn't in my game.

Mavinga doesn't want to join Vitesse.

So I ended up signing Mbola. Looks a great prospect, my scout rates him highly. Cheers mate!

Nice one, hope he works out well for you. Pleasure to help:thup:

Club: Newcastle United

Budget: 15Million

Looking for: Left Back

With: Pace, Acceleration and Work rate.

Other: Current left back Davide Santon is the weak link for my team and needs to be replaced.

Season: 1, coming to January bought no one before season started.

Loyalty Bonus: w/e

Agent Fee: w/e

Other: Current left back Davide Santon is the weak link for my team and needs to be replaced.

Aly Cissioko (sp) from Lyon, you can get him for about £13million, great LB, or you could look at M'Bengue from Toulousse

Aly Cissioko (sp) from Lyon, you can get him for about £13million, great LB, or you could look at M'Bengue from Toulousse

M'Bengue just signed for Sunderland will try Cissokho and see if I can get him for a reasonable price.

Thank you NorthernGooner.

Looking for a World-Class goalkeeper to replace Pepe Reina for my Liverpool side. Whatever the price and must be under 24 years old.

Marc Andre ter-stegen got him at real madrid and does a good job!

Cant remember how much I paid for him but Chiellini is pretty good! or Marcelo from Real? Arbeloa could be pretty cheap and good too

Club: Wolfsburg

Budget: Around €4m, plan on selling a few players so I should have the funds increased

Looking for: AML and AMR

With: Potential, Pace!!! and Crossing

Other: Keep in mind im Wolfsburg the likes of Willian, Douglas Costa, among others wont come to me

Have a look at Sebastian Blanco from Metalist, can be signed for around the £4Million mark, absolutely tears up the Eredivisie & Champions League for my Groningen side,

assists a plenty, comes up with some big goals too, braces against both Bayern Munich & Manchester United, has bags of pace, his wages are very reasonable as well ...

Club: Vitesse

Budget: €3m.

Looking for: DM

With: Strong DM, to pair up with Mahamadou Diarra in a 4-2-3-1 formation. Preferably quite young.

Other: Doesn't have to be at his best yet, potential is more important than quality.

Season: 2

Loyalty Bonus:

Agent Fee:

Have a look at Demidov, Fazio, Victor Caceres, Casemiro, Fernando (Gremio) and Fernando (Porto).

I got Fernando for Porto for my Villareal side for £800k and he's now one of the best ball winners on the game.

Demidov, Caceres, Casemiro and Fernando (G) are too expensive. Their clubs want at least €6m.

Fazio has just joined Chelsea.

Fernando (P) is on loan at Corinthians with an agreed price.

Would have loved to get one of them on my team, all great players, but it's impossible...

Any other suggestions?

Club: Liverpool

Budget: 35 Million

With: A Robbie Fowler-esque eye for goal! The new Fowler, Rush or Inzaghi would be ideal!

Other: Play a 4-2-3-1 with wingers, Suarez behind the striker, Carroll & Hooper rotate and both got 19 goals last season, but I need someone who will consistently score goals. If he's British, all the better, but I doubt it very highly! Won the quadruple last year, and need to dominate more!

Season: Pre-season 3! Tevez has been offered to me for 3.9m......

Loyalty Bonus: don't care!

Agent Fee: don't care!

Club: Liverpool

Budget: 35 Million

With: A Robbie Fowler-esque eye for goal! The new Fowler, Rush or Inzaghi would be ideal!

Other: Play a 4-2-3-1 with wingers, Suarez behind the striker, Carroll & Hooper rotate and both got 19 goals last season, but I need someone who will consistently score goals. If he's British, all the better, but I doubt it very highly! Won the quadruple last year, and need to dominate more!

Season: Pre-season 3! Tevez has been offered to me for 3.9m......

Loyalty Bonus: don't care!

Agent Fee: don't care!

Well Tevez for 3.9mill is an absolute bargain for one. Maybe Cavani if he is still available for a reasonable amount of money?

Well Tevez for 3.9mill is an absolute bargain for one. Maybe Cavani if he is still available for a reasonable amount of money?

Yeah it is a steal, even if his wages are 160k a week! However, I don't want him to disrupt the team..... Not sure if he will or not though, but do I gamble?

Cavani is available for 30m, Spurs are interested in him also. Is he THAT good on the game?

Yeah it is a steal, even if his wages are 160k a week! However, I don't want him to disrupt the team..... Not sure if he will or not though, but do I gamble?

Cavani is available for 30m, Spurs are interested in him also. Is he THAT good on the game?

When I briefly started up a Napoli save he was immense. Quick, Strong can finish can pass. He is the complete forward, best striker on the game IMO.

Club: Arsenal

Budget: £ Pretty much anything, £25M at the moment but next season probably more.

Looking for: MC (Ball-winning Midfielder)

With: Marking, Tackling, Off The Ball, Passing

Other: Already got Asamoah but isn't doing the job and Song is average at best. Got too many attack minded players such as Arteta, Wilshere, Ramsey and Hamsik.

Season: At the end of season 3 at the moment, starting to look for next season.

Loyalty Bonus: any

Agent Fee: any

Club: Real Madrid

Budget: doesn't matter

Looking for: AMR to take over from Ronaldo in about 4 to 5 years

With: Determination and someone who is not selfish!

Other: Good at tutoring

Season: preseason of 2

Loyalty Bonus:n/a

Agent Fee:n/a

Ronaldo is excellent for me. not looking forward to losing him so want to prepare early for his departure with someone in place and ready to take over rather than have him leave and have to build someone up!

Have a look at Javier Pastore, Mario Gotze, Pablo Piatti and Marco Reus.

And then you could convert some of these players to AMR's: James Rodriguez, Gareth Bale, Juan Mata, Neymar and Iker Muniain.

Thing is though, they're not all great tutors and some are greedy but you really can't be too picky when you're looking for someone take over from Ronaldo, I'd probably go with Gotze, Pastore or Neymar, they're incredible.

Or if you go local Ozil could be placed out wide.

Used Ozil but don't really feel he is good enough. Looked at Mata but Chelsea wanted £130million. Didn't want Bale, and Gotze was asking for £100million so got Neymar for £60 million! :)

£60million, wow :D

I think you've overpayed a bit but fair play my man, money is clearly no issue for you! :p

:-S I thought he'd be worth it! H hasn't been too bad, although he has missed a few clear cut chances, but as I say in the press conferences, i dont care if he doesnt score as long as someone else does!

Club: Hamburg SV

Budget: around 5 million probably more as soon as I sell off a player or two

Looking for: CM & back-up LB

With: looking for an all around a CM a box-to-box type like Asomoah of Udinese (he signed with Arsenal)........also looking for a back-up to Aogo, he should also have an all around balanced game being a good defender alongside able to push up

Season: Summer season 2

Loyalty Bonus: nothing ridiculous

Agent Fee: nothing ridiculous

Id prefer not to play in monthly installments

Club: Napoli

Budget: 21million (Won the league in the first season, whilst getting knocked out in the latter stages of the UCL, however no top keepers want to sign for the club, any suggestions?)

Looking for: GK (Need a new first choice goalkeeper, first game of the season is approaching)

With: Good attributes for a GK, preferably a leading star for Seria A

Season: Start of season 2

Archived