11.3 Patch Official Feedback Thread

Hi

Read through the ME changelist, but couldn't find the answer,

Is it viable playing with 3 centrebacks now? By that I mean will they fan out wide when in possession, or do they still stay bunched together in the middle? Also, when playing with 3 centrebacks, do the wide midfielders revert to instant full backs, or has that been fixed?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just downloaded the patch and started a brand new game, and literally every other manager has a poor opinion of me! Never used to happen, and like I say I've just started a new game I haven't had time to annoy everyone yet! - Its a minor thing obviously.

• Administrators
I just downloaded the patch and started a brand new game, and literally every other manager has a poor opinion of me! Never used to happen, and like I say I've just started a new game I haven't had time to annoy everyone yet! - Its a minor thing obviously.

What 'experience' did you start the game with? What team are you managing? Let me know, thanks.

Hi

Read through the ME changelist, but couldn't find the answer,

Is it viable playing with 3 centrebacks now? By that I mean will they fan out wide when in possession, or do they still stay bunched together in the middle? Also, when playing with 3 centrebacks, do the wide midfielders revert to instant full backs, or has that been fixed?

The (wide play: hug touchline etc) for central players is not working and apparently it's a bug in the ME, which can't be fixed easily. I think SI atleast admitted the bug (which has existed for a long, long time now). I doubt it was fixed and I even have doubts it will be fixed in FM2012. It's a damn shame!

The new patch has made the match graphics in my game look amazing, much better than previously with better shading and sunlight effects.

The only bad thing is the speed bar has about 17 notches of really painfully slow highlight speeds then 18 is really fast, 19 even faster and 20 is mr chomley warner time. Could it not be smoothed out a little as the 'midpoint' speed should really be kind of "normal" pace and you either go up or down from there, not have to have it on a jerky fast 18 or 19 setting to actually get thru games within 15mins.

EDIT: I've just read this back...I know what I mean.

I encounter this bug but I really started to wonder if I am the only one here. (I have this bug in both of my computers)

I play the game in TV Screen with Action Zones open, sometimes after I change the tactics and click confirm, all the "match day info" tabs are open and I need to manually close all of them. Too bad it is not fixed in 11.3, probably nobody mentioned it :)

Has there been any feedback on absence of TV matches in English Premiership until Nov. i have seen few posts in feedback thread, but no one answering them definitively. i have 'move TV matches' option in perferences on. its only major bug i have come across. haven't checked yet but may prevent TV money being paid.

p.s all matches 3pm k.o on sat. no sat morn/eve, sun or mon night matches from start of Nov back to normal.

I just checked on my game and the TV games started at the start of September, but maybe that's just me?

Few Points after 6/7 games,

*Getting Quite a Few injuries, not all serious though but enough to have to use my subs up.

*At the start of every match the first highlights in 2D are a bit jerky for the first few minutes then its fine.

*Crosses seem better and not just lauched into the box.

*Less bookings, i was having a lot before the patch.

*Clubs showing more interest in transfer listed players, no offers yet but that could be due to me being in the lower leagues and clubs not having the funds.

*better players more willing to talk to my club where they wouldn't even entertain the thought before the patch, for example one player was not interessted before i patched up, after the patch he was slightly interested and i managed to sign him on a good contract.

As i said ive only played a month or 2 and thats on my orginal save so not started a new one yet but so far so good, im impressed, thank you for the patch SI!

lewnadowski.jpg

After Suarez. here another one. some of the players apps and goals have disappeared from some competitions! :thdn:

I had the same problem with the same players. Holidayed 2 seasons on 2 separate occasions and saw that it only applies to the first season. From the second on, it registers their appearances correctly.

So I'm ok with that.

I tried clearing the cache and started a new game

but the problem is still not solved

Suarez stats will only show league appearances and goals as pointed out by others is this forum

Any other help will be much appreciated. Thank you

If what Ultras5314 said is correct;

the stats will register their appearances and goals correctly.

then I suppose I can live with it.

Thanks again

It is still impossible to sell players to higher value. I offered anton ferdinand for 1.5M , and I only get 1 loan offer for 300k... and this is not only him. I can't get rid of my unwanted players, just because, no one wants them for no money..

The only thing I've noticed so far is that the player stats disappearing, example here being Tom Murphy of Lewes, he scored 4 goals in a cup game, but only his apps / goals in the league are showing and everything else is missing, not gamebreaking by any means what so ever, just pointing out!

Sorry if pics are big...imageshack is being ********!

Example:

tommurphy.png

tommurphy2.png

tommurphy3.png

I encounter this bug but I really started to wonder if I am the only one here. (I have this bug in both of my computers)

I play the game in TV Screen with Action Zones open, sometimes after I change the tactics and click confirm, all the "match day info" tabs are open and I need to manually close all of them. Too bad it is not fixed in 11.3, probably nobody mentioned it :)

i had same problem,i had to delete game and reload it,it works fine now.

I'm Celtic and I play my saves without first window budgets so when December rolled around I decided to make a move for Rafael Toloi, I offered €6m over 42 months, surprised that it was accepted, thought they would have held out for ~€8m tbh. Then I got to negotiate a contract, I clicked use existing terms, took out his 15% wage rise, his min release clause & changed his squad status from key to backup just to see what affect low balling the agent would do to the demands.

The agent accepted those terms (no agent fee and €15k signing on fee on a €6m transfer) and maybe I thought maybe the player would reject those terms. No the player accepted terms that were worse that what he was on.

I've signed him on all versions of FM2011 and he doesnt go that cheaply and he has certainly been sold to me for well below the scouts estimate (Ayres Albuquerque) who is a good scout thats scouted him 3 times which is what I expected to pay out in this version.

WHAT A JOKE!

How am I suppose to play this game with bugs like that jumping out at me?

Just tried the same thing here and he refuses the same terms. How much is he on a week with you now?

Jan 1st has arrived and I was suprised to see the N/A down for contract expiry. I negotiated for his contract until 2014. Now I have to renegotiate his contract straight away as I believe my €6m investment could be poached on a free

rafaeltoloi.png

Hopefully this isnt going to be a regular occurrence.

EDIT

To they guy that said he wasnt that good. :p

Scored on his debut, same day as he arrived at the club (1st Jan) against Rangers in Ibrox after 1m 20sec :o

After updating to new patch - my chairman has intervened with two of my transfers now with two of my best CM's - and I look like I am going to lose the 2nd one now! The price the other team are offering arent that good either - could be better. I am well within my wage budget. Club financial is okay so cant understand why he is interfering when he has been asleep for the last ten years!

• Administrators
I tried clearing the cache and started a new game

but the problem is still not solved

Suarez stats will only show league appearances and goals as pointed out by others is this forum

Any other help will be much appreciated. Thank you

If what Ultras5314 said is correct;

the stats will register their appearances and goals correctly.

then I suppose I can live with it.

Thanks again

Is this from starting a brand new game, or from advancing an old save?

Have you used the editor or FMRTE at all? Let me know, thanks.

• Administrators
After updating to new patch - my chairman has intervened with two of my transfers now with two of my best CM's - and I look like I am going to lose the 2nd one now! The price the other team are offering arent that good either - could be better. I am well within my wage budget. Club financial is okay so cant understand why he is interfering when he has been asleep for the last ten years!

How much is the player valued at, and how much is the offer?

Agent retradation, the next generation!

Seems that because i wouldnt give in to his idiotic demands that one particular agent has a "fierce dislike" of me. Little did i know that this one is managing 3 memebers of my team... oh dear. Add that to the fact that my backroom staff can be pillaged at will by other teams im starting to wonder what kind of shape my team will be in come the end of the season. I wonder if somebody from SI could explain the mechanic i use to prevent myself from being held to ransom by trouble makers such as this.

the 2nd player offer is as follows:

Value: 350k

Offer: 505k but inital offer is 130k with 24 monthly instalments of 375k with 20% percentage of profit from next sale - definitely not happy Neil.

More unhappy that the fact the Chairman has suddenly woken up in my game - been at the club for ten years and he has never intervened in any transfer offer.

And another thing. I have tried signing a player who was released but agent says he doesnt want to join. So I sign him for a trial. Player wants to impress me, so I try approach to sign and now agent says he cant proceed due to the previous breakdown in talks - I didnt even have to chance to enter talks previously - its madness

the 2nd player offer is as follows:

Value: 350k

Offer: 505k but inital offer is 130k with 24 monthly instalments of 375k with 20% percentage of profit from next sale - definitely not happy Neil.

More unhappy that the fact the Chairman has suddenly woken up in my game - been at the club for ten years and he has never intervened in any transfer offer.

offer him to clubs at what you think his actual value is, hopefully you'll get some offers and the player will choose to go there instead meaning that you will either get his value or you can cancel the deal and keep him

(I didn't tell you that though ;) )

Jan 1st has arrived and I was suprised to see the N/A down for contract expiry. I negotiated for his contract until 2014. Now I have to renegotiate his contract straight away as I believe my €6m investment could be poached on a free

rafaeltoloi.png

Hopefully this isnt going to be a regular occurrence.

EDIT

To they guy that said he wasnt that good. :p

Scored on his debut, same day as he arrived at the club (1st Jan) against Rangers in Ibrox after 1m 20sec :o

If you have a save game before you make the bid for the player I'd be really interested to see it if you could upload it to the FTP

Have to agree with those who are complaining about staff leaving. Pre-patch it was bad but I could turn around and poach other teams staff, now I cant even do that as they are usually not interested to talk to me. Really, some of these guys were I hired in 2012 when I was in ManU and followed me to Chelsea in 2027 and now are leaving for whatever reason in the year 2030. If I miss the warning that someone has approached them it is bye bye staff. 3 months played with patch lost 3 youth coaches, 2 first team coaches, 4 coaches, 1 goalie coach.

edit to add.. If I do catch the news item and offer the coach a contract and he accepts and stays the team that offered goes after a different coach from my team so now I just let them go.

If you have a save game before you make the bid for the player I'd be really interested to see it if you could upload it to the FTP

I do, I set aside a save, from before I made a bid, last night when this happened.

I'm uploading it now in a zip file called "Rafael Toloi"

Estimated time to upload is 25mins (poor upload rate), I'll edit this post when the transfer has completed.

I'dbe really interested to hear if you were able to replicate this bug with my save or not when you do give it a try. Thanks

I for one havent had MANY of the "issues" those speak of here. The ME seems absolutely fine to me, and I beleive that after one season now complete with it, it definately created a couple of tweaks needed but nothing more, and my team are once more playing some great foorball, including my wingers, who can cross and strikers who get on the end of them for goals. I know it sooo last year/decade but it HAS to be your tactics! Anyway just my feedback SI, that patch is great for me, and havent spotted any major glaring issues as of yet. Even getting offered jobs at last!!!!

• Administrators
Have to agree with those who are complaining about staff leaving. Pre-patch it was bad but I could turn around and poach other teams staff, now I cant even do that as they are usually not interested to talk to me. Really, some of these guys were I hired in 2012 when I was in ManU and followed me to Chelsea in 2027 and now are leaving for whatever reason in the year 2030. If I miss the warning that someone has approached them it is bye bye staff. 3 months played with patch lost 3 youth coaches, 2 first team coaches, 4 coaches, 1 goalie coach.

edit to add.. If I do catch the news item and offer the coach a contract and he accepts and stays the team that offered goes after a different coach from my team so now I just let them go.

Get your coaches on longer contracts, that'll mean teams will have to pay bigger fees to sign them from you, putting off teams from doing it in the first place.

So far so good for me, down in the lower leagues I've not come across a single problem yet, although I'm sure I will eventually. I'm totally impressed with this game now it's been patched and at long last the defenders are trying to play like defenders.... Excellent game!

Get your coaches on longer contracts, that'll mean teams will have to pay bigger fees to sign them from you, putting off teams from doing it in the first place.

Ill try that, but teams like Man City and Barcelona just swoop in and take whomever they want it seems. There should be some loyalty? But I will try thanks.

I do, I set aside a save, from before I made a bid, last night when this happened.

I'm uploading it now in a zip file called "Rafael Toloi"

Estimated time to upload is 25mins (poor upload rate), I'll edit this post when the transfer has completed.

I'dbe really interested to hear if you were able to replicate this bug with my save or not when you do give it a try. Thanks

That file is uploaded

I got him to sign a new contract, now he doesnt have a estimated value. On the transfer screen, his value is €0. This issue doesnt look like it will sort itself out. :(

rafaeltoloi1.png

And another thing. I have tried signing a player who was released but agent says he doesnt want to join. So I sign him for a trial. Player wants to impress me, so I try approach to sign and now agent says he cant proceed due to the previous breakdown in talks - I didnt even have to chance to enter talks previously - its madness

Time for FMRTE again - its the second time now, that I have to resort to this. Its the only way of getting past the agents. Definitely worst feature added in the whole series of FM

antonferdinandprofiletr.th.png

How many patches should I wait to fix this stinking bug? If there was an option seller to pay for a player to be bought, would I get at least one bid?

And yes, he is not injured!

Happy about crosses so far. Also seems like target men actually try to head to teammates rather than aimlessly upfield so looks like we not forced to play the Arsenal/Barcelona way any more. Happy times!

antonferdinandprofiletr.th.png

How many patches should I wait to fix this stinking bug? If there was an option seller to pay for a player to be bought, would I get at least one bid?

And yes, he is not injured!

I think the problem is his being on 43k a week. Would you buy a player like him on that wages?

Injuries in the db from the start of the season are always left in for all updates.

I am starting a game on 11.3 with Olympique de Marseille and Azpilicueta is injured untill the end of the season whereas he got injured end of November IRL.

I should start with Azpi fit as he was at the beggining of the season.

Archived