The "Official" Tactic Request Thread - Can't find what you're looking for? ASK HERE!!

Need a 4-1-1-3-1 or a 4-2-3-1 Tactic on 14.3 for Newcastle

Team:

GK: Krul

LB: Santon

CB: Coloccini

CB: Yanga-Mbiwa

RB: Debuchy

DM/MC: Anita

MC: Sissoko

AML: Griezmann

AMC: Marveaux

AMR: Ben Arfa

ST: Remy/Benzia

I just want to dominate the game at home and keep it 50:50 away.

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Looking for Ancelottis real madrid tacticTried anybody of you to simulate real madrids counter tactic?After the demonstration against Bayern, I would like really to play like them.TI, roles, formation. Also like to know how they play against weaker Teams?Thx

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hi All

Need a tactic for Hoffenheim on the latest patch. Ideally a few options would be good i.e home and away or attack and more defensive. So many to choose from i just dont know what would be best for this particular team

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone recommend something like this:

rec_zpsdaa224f5.jpg

I'm with Sunderland 1st Season and I'm clearing out the whole squad in the summer, Got Lucas Romero as the Only one staying and I'm going to but a couple of young Italian defenders. So 3 Centre Backs would suit also and could lose the AM no problem

Does anyone have this tactic for FM 10 or FM 11: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/204047-The-Beautifull-Game-SUPER-TACTIC

I've tried to search everywhere for a download link, but they also seem to be "dead". So the only chance I think I've got is to hope that someone was smarter than I and stored this tactic somewhere safe. I think I've never enjoyed anyones tactic as much than that one by Tav. So I'd be very very happy if you guys had that somewhere still and could pm or post a download link.

I have just downloaded this game and I used to use a great 4-2-3-1 tactic but I can't for the life of me remember which one it was. It had a box to box midfielder and a deep laying playmaker for CM's but other than that I can't remember.

Any ideas? Cheers.

I am looking for a tactic that is horrible. I mean just truly horrible. Complete and utter anti-football.

A tactic designed solely around closing down the space in my own half, allowing no clear cut chances whatsoever, and winning games on set pieces.

Something which would make even Sam Allardyce frown. Something that allows a team with 9 razor ruddocks, and a John Fashanu.

I know I saw one earlier last year which was pretty negative (1-0 wins for more than half the games in a season), but I want something that goes further. Something that drives fans away from the ground because just watching it is enough to destroy your love for "The Beautiful Game".

Anyone got something for me? I was putting my own version together as a 3-4-3 (the 3 being 2 central mids and an AM C), but I have hit a wall in that long balls still catch out the back 3 even when dropped back deep.

Help welcomed :D

Hey,

I'm looking for a tactic for my championship side boro in the first season. I don't mind what kind of formation but I do like 4-2-3-1 as I think it will suit my players but just can't seem to get it working but anyways as I say I'm open to other options just aslong as they can hopefully guarantee me a top 6 finish at the least.

Thanks in advance

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This game is starting to be very fustrating to the point where there is no point to play it anymore... I cant bring in any players because my team is like -700k per season because we cant get enough to bring in new players so im stuck for 2 seasons straight with my same crap players... Ive tried like 10-15 different tactics all of the tactics i have tried are all for the top leagues... Not 1 tactic i have seen works for lower leagues because everyone keeps on making tactics for top leagues so until someone makes a tactic for a lower league in fm15 such as skrill north or skrill south i know the name has changed then i cant simply play fm15 anymore

• 4 weeks later...

hi.

Im a begginer and get frustrated to learn how to create my tactic. a friend reccomend me to use another's tactic and watch them , see the difference for each playing style.this is interesting suggestion

so what is your suggestion? should I look for tactic about possesion game,counter, attacking, etc and try one by one? or just look for the playing style I like and tweak them myself?

thanks !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi,

I have searched high and low for mr wengers arsenal_untouchables tactic for FM08 ive been using google and searching through all the old sites and all the sites it was uploaded to are now dead, it was part of an attacking tactics pack on CMFRENZY, i am desperate to get this tactic back as i have used it for years and have recently had a corrupted hard disk meaning i lost everything, i didnt have this tactic backed up.

if anybody can help with this i would be eternally grateful, i hope to hear from someone soon

I've just started my 3rd season with AFC Wimbledon, got them up to the Championship. After 2 games I have 2 defeats. Though it may not seem too bad, my defence is way too leaky, and goals just aren't coming.

Currently playing a 4-1-4-1 DM with with the following roles:

GK-D

FB(s)-LD(d)-LD(d)-FB(s)

HB

W(a)-AP(a)-BBM-W(a)

AF

playing direct, but trying to avoid lobs. Any suggestions to be more stable at the back?

• 2 months later...

hi i need help i want a tactic that will park the bus has i am Bournemouth and afraid off getting beat by high scores has my players are not the best what would you suggest on how to play like this

• 3 months later...

Hey there.

I'm in a 3rd season with Oxford city. Got promotion to Vanarama conference in first season and somehow managed to stay in the league in 2nd season. Now in a 3rd season 0-0-10. I'm not sure I'll be able to win ANYTHING till the end of the season. I tried everything, but it's simply not enough. The fact is that I'm creating a chances but still I lose. Most games are like 0:1, 2:3, 1:2 and goals I concede are quite bizzare. Any advice?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
I've been looking for a solid 4-2-3-1 tactic to use with Leverkusen. Need a tactic that can fully explore players like Çalhanoglu and Bellarabi.

Does anyone know of any?

Thx.

Not a 4-2-3-1 but is inspired by the current Leverkusen set up

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/451953-A-High-Intensity-System-Inspired-by-Schmidt-s-Leverkusen?p=10717842&posted=1#post10717842