The Official FMRTE 2011 Thread

Jinner Jamie

307831_271025842931166_177134798986938_870884_2128908991_n.jpg

Football Manager Real Time Editor is an in game editor and scout tool available for Football Manager 2011. FMRTE has been available since Football Manager 2008 and we have seen it evolve greatly since then. FMRTE was created by a man named Ruci as he is known on these forums or BraCa as he is on the FMRTE website and forums. In this thread there will be news on the latest release of the tool as and when they become available. I shall update this opening post with the latest releases.

FMRTE allows you to edit a number of things which include: Player's attributes, Personal Information, CA/ PA, Positions, Club Information such as Stadium, Reputation and Finances. A full list of what is capable in FMRTE can be found at The Football Manager Wiki website.

FMRTE Website | FMRTE Forums | Bug Tracker | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter

****************************************************************************************************

Latest Release

Windows

(Requires Microsoft .net Framework v4 to run)

Date:21/9/2011 | FMRTE v4.4 | Installer Version | Compressed Version (RAR)

(Added Support for the 11.3 Patch)

32525350.th.png

Mac OS X

Date: 21/9/2011 | iFMRTE v0.5

(Added support for OS X Lion)

screenshot20110811at244.th.png

****************************************************************************************************

Important Notes:

It is recommended that you download the latest release if you do not have it.

Please note that all of the Feature may not yet work in the current release and will become available in later releases.

Make sure you back up your saved game as FMRTE can crash your game.

Also:

FMRTE for FM08 | FMRTE for FM09 | FMRTE for FM10

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You re right ... this is the best tool for FM... though followed very closely by Genie of course! ...

Anyways, i tried using the latest version on the Demo, and no success.... any ideas?

thy for the thread!

You re right ... this is the best tool for FM... though followed very closely by Genie of course! ...

Anyways, i tried using the latest version on the Demo, and no success.... any ideas?

thy for the thread!

It will not work as it is only programmed to work with FM10. Ruci has suggested a basic version should be available on Sunday barring any hiccups.

News bulletin 21/10/2010

By BraCa on FMRTE Forums

Well guys, i've been working on the new version a couple of hours..

- FMRTE is already loading clubs/teams/players/staff/cities/wheater/local regions lists without problems, now i have to check for each type if all attributes loaded are the right ones.. At the moment loading/editing players attributes is already working..

- What I need to do until i release a private version to my team:

- Fix clubs attributes (clubs names are being loaded without problems, but some attributes arent)

- Fix clubs finances

- Disable some features

As soon as I have those things done, i will release the first public version, as i said, the release date will be Sunday.

Just re-jigged the thread title to make it clearer and so this can be the permanent thread for FMRTE 2011 so people dont start threads for every new version that comes out

Thank you, I thought that the title I gave it was a bit odd. I should of just done it similar to the 2010 title.

sorry but that just shows you cheat then?

OR it could mean that the person in question plays the game with an MLS side, in which case FMRTE is the only way to make the annual draft viable. Be wary of cliffs when jumping to conclusions.

sorry but that just shows you cheat then?

and how do you know that ....I would get off your high horse mate....I use it but not to cheat(is giving opposition teams more financial clout in line with real time events cheating and taking in real transfers as and when they happen instead of having to start a new game etc etc etc)

It is a a great tool and aids many users enjoyment and not to cheat

haha that will wind some people up!

Jinner said today was the projected release.

ha ha thats the reason I said it, Ionly give Liverpool 1.5 billion bank amount and myself 250 million transfer kitty

and I also in the data editor get rid of the rank players and change them with the stars of the game oh and change the wage budget so not to much at all

----------------------------------------------------------------

BraCa Soft - Football Manager 2011 Real Time Editor - ERROR LOG

(10:13 AM) 10/24/2010

FMRTE Version: 4.0.101

Skin in use: Skins\Default_Dark

Windows: Microsoft Windows NT 6.0.6002 Service Pack 2

Windows Service Pack: Service Pack 2

Game: Football Manager 2011 - vFM 11.0.0.152451

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Exception Type: System.NullReferenceException

Source:

FMRTE

StackTrace:

at FMRTE_Framework.GameObjects.Global.get_IngameDate()

at FMRTE_Framework.GameInterface.FMGameData..ctor()

at FMRTEvWPF.mainFrm.btnLoadGame_Click(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)

at System.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandler(Object target, RoutedEventArgs routedEventArgs)

at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)

at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)

at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEvent(RoutedEventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Controls.Primitives.ButtonBase.OnClick()

at System.Windows.Controls.Button.OnClick()

at System.Windows.Controls.Primitives.ButtonBase.OnMouseLeftButtonUp(MouseButtonEventArgs e)

at System.Windows.UIElement.OnMouseLeftButtonUpThunk(Object sender, MouseButtonEventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Input.MouseButtonEventArgs.InvokeEventHandler(Delegate genericHandler, Object genericTarget)

at System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs.InvokeHandler(Delegate handler, Object target)

at System.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandler(Object target, RoutedEventArgs routedEventArgs)

at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)

at System.Windows.UIElement.ReRaiseEventAs(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args, RoutedEvent newEvent)

at System.Windows.UIElement.OnMouseUpThunk(Object sender, MouseButtonEventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Input.MouseButtonEventArgs.InvokeEventHandler(Delegate genericHandler, Object genericTarget)

at System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs.InvokeHandler(Delegate handler, Object target)

at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)

at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseTrustedEvent(RoutedEventArgs args)

at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEvent(RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean trusted)

at System.Windows.Input.InputManager.ProcessStagingArea()

at System.Windows.Input.InputManager.ProcessInput(InputEventArgs input)

at System.Windows.Input.InputProviderSite.ReportInput(InputReport inputReport)

at System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.ReportInput(IntPtr hwnd, InputMode mode, Int32 timestamp, RawMouseActions actions, Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 wheel)

at System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.FilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, WindowMessage msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)

at System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.InputFilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)

at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)

at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(Object o)

at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)

at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

TargetSite:

System.DateTime get_IngameDate()

HelpLink:

Data:

System.Collections.ListDictionaryInternal

-------------- .NET Framework Detected Versions --------------

-------------- .NET Framework 2.0 ------------------

Name: 2.0

Installed: True

ServicePack: 2

Version: 2.0.50727.4016

-------------- .NET Framework 3.0 ------------------

Name: 3.0

Version: 3.0.30729.4037

-------------- .NET Framework 3.5 ------------------

Name: 3.5

ServicePack: 1

Version: 3.5.30729.01

-------------- .NET Framework 4.0-Client ------------------

Name: 4.0-Client

ServicePack: 0

Version: 4.0.30319

-------------- .NET Framework 4.0-Full ------------------

Name: 4.0-Full

BraCa Soft - Football Manager 2011 Real Time Editor - ERROR LOG

(10:13 AM) 10/24/2010

FMRTE Version: 4.0.101

Skin in use: Skins\Default_Dark

Game: Football Manager 2011 - vFM 11.0.0.152451

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Exception Type: System.NullReferenceException

Source:

FMRTE

StackTrace:

at FMRTE_Framework.GameObjects.Global.get_IngameDate()

at FMRTE_Framework.GameInterface.FMGameData..ctor()

at FMRTEvWPF.mainFrm.btnLoadGame_Click(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)

at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEvent(RoutedEventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Controls.Primitives.ButtonBase.OnClick()

at System.Windows.Controls.Button.OnClick()

at System.Windows.Controls.Primitives.ButtonBase.OnMouseLeftButtonUp(MouseButtonEventArgs e)

at System.Windows.UIElement.OnMouseLeftButtonUpThunk(Object sender, MouseButtonEventArgs e)

at System.Windows.UIElement.ReRaiseEventAs(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args, RoutedEvent newEvent)

at System.Windows.UIElement.OnMouseUpThunk(Object sender, MouseButtonEventArgs e)

at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseTrustedEvent(RoutedEventArgs args)

at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEvent(RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean trusted)

at System.Windows.Input.InputManager.ProcessStagingArea()

at System.Windows.Input.InputManager.ProcessInput(InputEventArgs input)

at System.Windows.Input.InputProviderSite.ReportInput(InputReport inputReport)

at System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.ReportInput(IntPtr hwnd, InputMode mode, Int32 timestamp, RawMouseActions actions, Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 wheel)

at System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.FilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, WindowMessage msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)

at System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.InputFilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)

at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)

at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(Object o)

at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)

at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

TargetSite:

System.DateTime get_IngameDate()

HelpLink:

Data:

System.Collections.ListDictionaryInternal

-------------- .NET Framework Detected Versions --------------

-------------- .NET Framework 2.0 ------------------

Name: 2.0

Version: 2.0.50727.4016

-------------- .NET Framework 3.0 ------------------

Name: 3.0

Version: 3.0.30729.4037

-------------- .NET Framework 3.5 ------------------

Name: 3.5

ServicePack: 1

Version: 3.5.30729.01

-------------- .NET Framework 4.0-Client ------------------

Name: 4.0-Client

-------------- .NET Framework 4.0-Full ------------------

Name: 4.0-Full

Got an error message when loading FMRTE.

Any chance of someone posting some CA/PA's of some top players/youngsters (preferably in another thread so as not to derail this one)? I'd do it myself but I'm on a mac.

Your best bet is to try the Good Player & Team Guide. They will answer the majority of your queries.

Can I have a mirror for RAR version, cannot download from fliefront.com for a while. Tks everyone

Try this link http://rapidshare.com/files/427045123/FMRTE_v4.0.101.rar

nice!!! in the new interface, is there a button for the "Current screen" function? i liked that coz it is very very useful..

cheers for a great 1st build for FM2011!

Yes there is, If you look on the FMRTE website it gives you a list of the icons and shows tour their description.

Archived