Official Lost Season 5 Thread *airs in the US on Wednesdays @ 9PM EST (Thur 2AM GMT)*

LokedOut420

Get out of here Razzler before the spoilers come! No seriously, a few of the things you mentioned gets cleared up in eps 3 and 4 so not long to wait for a few answers.

Thought todays was another good episode, pretty straightforward though. I think it's obvious how Sun is going to get turned and help get people back to the Island, Ben must know about Jin. Wonder what happens if a Lost runs into himself whilst travelling through time, Sawyer and Locke been trying to dodge it so far :(

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Get out of here Razzler before the spoilers come! No seriously, a few of the things you mentioned gets cleared up in eps 3 and 4 so not long to wait for a few answers.

Thought todays was another good episode, pretty straightforward though. I think it's obvious how Sun is going to get turned and help get people back to the Island, Ben must know about Jin. Wonder what happens if a Lost runs into himself whilst travelling through time, Sawyer and Locke been trying to dodge it so far :(

I'm expecting to see Locke talk to the early crash survivors. The amount of times he just wondered off on his own in season 1 & 2 surely sets that up.

there must be an inconsistency with Danielle and Jin, they never 'knew each other' in other seasons, surely they would

some speculation that Saywer was shooting at Saywer! Slow pace again to this season

when did sawyer shoot in the last episode?

there must be an inconsistency with Danielle and Jin, they never 'knew each other' in other seasons, surely they would

some speculation that Saywer was shooting at Saywer! Slow pace again to this season

At Season 1/Season 2 time, they hadn't met yet. Like Daniel getting Desmond out of the hatch (in 2003?), Desmond didn't remember this (or recognise Daniel when they first met) until after it happened on the island, which was 3 years after he had gotten off of it. So if Danielle was still alive in present day (ie 2007 on the Island) then she would only now remember meeting Jin as they have only just met, or at least that's how it seems to work, if that makes any sense!

At Season 1/Season 2 time, they hadn't met yet. Like Daniel getting Desmond out of the hatch (in 2003?), Desmond didn't remember this (or recognise Daniel when they first met) until after it happened on the island, which was 3 years after he had gotten off of it. So if Danielle was still alive in present day (ie 2007 on the Island) then she would only now remember meeting Jin as they have only just met, or at least that's how it seems to work, if that makes any sense!

no mate you have it wrong, think about Locke and Richard. However Rosseau didn't see Jin much tbf...

the things that are affect have "always happened" i.e Locke visiting Richard. well thats the vibe on the lost forums.

I suppose her chap losing his arm could be the others, having seen widmore prepare to cut off an arm.

The sooner they get the 06 back the better, this off island stuff is just poor, other than ben, especially when he just out right admitted it was him after Arron :D.

nah Widmore was in the 50's, these lot are in the 80's. However you are right. how he'll lose his arm will be cool.

Ben Vs Danielle storyline will be good

silly but typical lost, i think the crew and jin will get the "minkowski/desmond" sickness. Miles and Charlotte have another slightly different version. The french lot is more to do with the 'bearings'

watching S1 atm, some lovely lines such as Charlie saying to Jack "last time i checked we were postively made of time"

silly but typical lost, i think the crew and jin will get the "minkowski/desmond" sickness. Miles and Charlotte have another slightly different version. The french lot is more to do with the 'bearings'

watching S1 atm, some lovely lines such as Charlie saying to Jack "last time i checked we were postively made of time"

jin will leave the french crowd at the next flash. no signs of locke and sawyer being affected. and if we believe the theory that the tanker 3 are connected to the island, jin is very safe.

when did sawyer shoot in the last episode?

i actually meant Juliet, she hits someone on the other raft. Although i find it OTT people are suggesting that was the 06 on their return to the island via ajira airlines, killing one.

This is pretty out there, but it seems odd it would be random soldiers?

This episode wasn't that good. Is it me or does Miles look older? almost as if he is ageing?

Also Miles has been on the island before. I get this from the "Are you sure you've not been on the island before 2 months ago" line. How did Farady know this? Is Miles the son of that Chinese guy who does the video tapes? Dr? What ever his name was?

It seems all the French people got sick but Rosseau. Possibly because she is pregnant? Ie Someone who is carrying an unborn child can escape the time travel bug? Hence why the others are after children who are born inside the island? They have a cure which fixes the "long jet lag" Also what happen to Sun's baby? I remember she had the baby off island.

Anyway we were told Ben is the father to Rosseau baby but it doesn't appear that way now does it? I think Ben adopted the baby from Rosseau to save her from the "long jet lag" hence why Rosseau was ****ed at the Others. And he didn't really care if she got shot which is why he called buff when she had a gun pointed to her head?

This whole time travel thing is bizarre. It cannot let someone travel to the future. Eg if your time line is say 2009 you can go as far back as you want but you cannot travel forward pass 2009. Is this correct?

Yeah walts character needs more considering he scared the hell out of the others. I believe he has the power like the two rabbits in the comic con video

Hopefully we will see Locke visiting Jack, Kate, Walt, Sayid and maybe a couple more.

I thought episode 4 was very good - very character based. I loved the off the island stuff, and loved the stuff on island. My only niggle was Locke deciding to go to the Orchid - I thought maybe Daniel should of said something or have some say in the matter.

I also interested in the whole Arjira airways thing. It's been poping up in various media during the summer so to see it in the show now is interesting.

Ben still seems odd in the outside world - prefer him on the island to be honest. I also thought Danielle parts of episode 4 were quite cool.

I still get the feeling we wont visit the arrival of the Black Rock till around the finale of this series.

Some ridiculous theories on other boards suggesting that the people in the other boat that were shooting at them were the O6. :D

A slightly more plausible theory:

I do think that we will definately visit the time period of the Black Rock's arrival on the island. It seems pretty likely that one of the flashes caused it to end up in the middle of the jungle, meaning that we will most likely see them flash to that time period at some point.

I've just watched 'Deus Ex Machina' and currently watching 'Do No Harm. At the end of 'Deus Ex Machine' we see Locke banging on the door and the hatch lighting up.

At the start of 'Do No Harm' we see Locke bringing Boone to the caves and Jack sees to him.

We soon switch to day time and then the evening to see Claire enter labor and Kate telling her she's having contractions.

However, in 'The Little Prince' we see the light from the hatch and soon after we see Sawyer observe the birth of Aarron.

Have I got this totally wrong, or is there bit of a continuity problem here?

I think the ending with Locke and the light is at the same time as Arron being born. it just played better for the end of Deus Ex to have Locke do that and re-find his calling.

Do No Harm runs Parallel to Deus Ex I think(hope that makes sense). The next day is then the greater good.

I don't recall the light being as powerful as that though in deus ex, also it was only on briefly wasn't it?

I think the ending with Locke and the light is at the same time as Arron being born. it just played better for the end of Deus Ex to have Locke do that and re-find his calling.

Do No Harm runs Parallel to Deus Ex I think(hope that makes sense). The next day is then the greater good.

I don't recall the light being as powerful as that though in deus ex, also it was only on briefly wasn't it?

You're correct about the light. It's only every been bright when Kate was lowered into the hatch in season 2.

I thought about your comment and that makes sense. So we to now assume that Locke brings Boone to the caves and then wanders off to the hatch (this is at night). However, day time hits and we soon have evening in which Boone dies and AAron is born - and it's at that time Locke is banging on the hatch door?

That episode seemed to add more weight to the theory that Miles could be the baby seen earlier in the series with the Dharma Doctor.

Faraday questioning whether he had been to the island before seems like a decent clue, along with the oriental look and the special abilities. All seems to fit.

I really need to start thinking more about the episodes when i see them, the idea that the folk shooting at them on the boat were the oceanic 6, didnt enter my mind at all.

ok so the bottle of water is a little bit of a giveaway perhaps, but why would they be shooting at them though??

Archived