The 2008/09 Juliano Belletti thread

macca69

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope it's not a sign of things to come. We loaned him out before they signed Crouch, probably under assurances he'd play a lot. Can't see him sitting on the bench this season for Portsmouth being any better than playing for our reserves or another Premiership team.

Franco di Santo been given number 9 :cool: Just catching up on news, lost my password to these forums a week or so ago :D

Hey, my first post on here but hopefully be quite active over the season.

Anyone go to the fan day today? I wonder how we will be lining up this season, especially when all our central midfielders are fit.

I got my membership to late this year to go to the first couple home games :( hoping to go to Man U game as my first of the season.

I can only assume it's the papers making a giant leap in assumptions following a few factors - the apparent pursuit of Kaka/Robinho - the assertion that Scolari only wants to work with a squad of 25 - and that Joe is one of the few players that Scolari hasn't gone out of his way to say "I want to keep HIM". (Kalou's another - that's why I'm holding off getting my shirt).

But to West Ham? Christ - that's just mental. (reminds me of the Clive Owen bit in the Extras special.)

Can anyone give me an update on the likes of Belletti, Pizarro, etc. Is there any concrete interest in them, or are they likely to stay at Chelsea as surplus players? Havent been following things too well lately.

Pizarro has joined Werder Bremen on loan.

How good is Miroslav Stoch? I've only seen him a few times, but what I have seen of him has been quite impressive. Basically, who's more ready for Championship football, him, Katuka or Tejera (if he's still with you)?

Archived