[FM24][SKIN] Rensie Custom skin - Updated 14/02/2024

keysi

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This was my favourite skin 2-years ago, thank you.

"Does the skin include the Instant Result button?

Yes, it’s easier to add this button than to answer all questions about why it’s not in the game."

Is it possible to disable this?

The reason is simple; I want to slow the game down this year & enjoy it. If the Instant Result button is there, the temptation will be to speed up and fly through the seasons :herman::D

48 minutes ago, One hell of a keeper said:

Amazing work! Love it!

One thing, I have backgrounds available and they show in the banner at the top and then sidebar. Is there a way to darken opacity in the banner and side panel? 

20231109145039_1.jpg

20231109145056_1.jpg

20231109145117_1.jpg

This is weird. I tested it with background images and it didn't happen. I also downloaded some right now, restarted everything and I have the 'bg' background. 

It's also set to custom graphics in the client object browser. Try to restart the game. Or I will take a look when I will have time but it doesn't happen to me. 

22 minutes ago, ashlfcowen said:

This was my favourite skin 2-years ago, thank you.

"Does the skin include the Instant Result button?

Yes, it’s easier to add this button than to answer all questions about why it’s not in the game."

Is it possible to disable this?

The reason is simple; I want to slow the game down this year & enjoy it. If the Instant Result button is there, the temptation will be to speed up and fly through the seasons :herman::D

Yes, you can delete that part in the 'match day header panel.xml' - that widget starts in line 116 and ends 142. 

7 minutes ago, keysi said:

This is weird. I tested it with background images and it didn't happen. I also downloaded some right now, restarted everything and I have the 'bg' background. 

It's also set to custom graphics in the client object browser. Try to restart the game. Or I will take a look when I will have time but it doesn't happen to me. 

Yes, you can delete that part in the 'match day header panel.xml' - that widget starts in line 116 and ends 142. 

You're amazing - thank you.

10 minutes ago, keysi said:

No worries, thanks for the swift reply. Will restart, clear cache and then report back if same. 

38 minutes ago, keysi said:

Ok so restarted and checked preferences, matched your setup too so just icons on left aswell as making sure there was no scaling/zoom going on and that was at 100%. Cleared the cache then reloaded it banner & Sidebar see through. Odd if your not getting it though! Does anyone have  the same scenario  (who has backgrounds) ?

20231109162714_1.jpg

20231109162800_1.jpg

20231109162809_1.jpg

5 hours ago, keysi said:

What font(s) are you using in the skin?

The font of the skin is Source Sans Pro. The shirt numbers are made with the Puma 2022/2023 font. If you would like to use the default GT America Standard font, quit the game, go to the skin folder and delete the ‘fonts’ folder.

Does that answer your question @maniakus87?

38 minutes ago, maniakus87 said:

Absolutely perfect in every way. One question: Is it possible to set the original font?

6 hours ago, keysi said:

What font(s) are you using in the skin?

The font of the skin is Source Sans Pro. The shirt numbers are made with the Puma 2022/2023 font. If you would like to use the default GT America Standard font, quit the game, go to the skin folder and delete the ‘fonts’ folder.

Love the skin! Only issue I’m having is that on the profile page the attributes panel is slightly squished. Is it possible for me to remove the “Selection details” to the right of the attributes and expand the text for the tabs so they’re not cut off? Thanks

Image 09-11-2023 at 19.26.jpeg

Edited by mccann95

15 hours ago, One hell of a keeper said:

Ok so restarted and checked preferences, matched your setup too so just icons on left aswell as making sure there was no scaling/zoom going on and that was at 100%. Cleared the cache then reloaded it banner & Sidebar see through. Odd if your not getting it though! Does anyone have  the same scenario  (who has backgrounds) ?

20231109162714_1.jpg

20231109162800_1.jpg

20231109162809_1.jpg

Let's try something:

1. go to the settings.xml and delete line 6: <real id="background_opacity" value="1.0" /> or change the value to "0", save the file and reload the skin

or

2. go to the skin folder/graphics/boxes/custom/ and delete the background folder here (or rename it) and reload the skin

12 hours ago, mccann95 said:

Love the skin! Only issue I’m having is that on the profile page the attributes panel is slightly squished. Is it possible for me to remove the “Selection details” to the right of the attributes and expand the text for the tabs so they’re not cut off? Thanks

Image 09-11-2023 at 19.26.jpeg

That's probably because of the sidebar. If you will use the 'sidebar icon only', it will be here in full. Or do you have a different resolution than me (1920x1080) because these things I tested these with both versions of the sidebar to ensure it won't be cut off. I don't like it either. Or you can go to the skin folder/panels/player open the 'player overview panel' and locate line 427 where you can reduce the size of the right-sided selector from 550 to something smaller.

10 hours ago, Dec--- said:

Hi, great skin!

does anyone know how to get rid of the match timeline/highlight bar on the right of the scoreboard in game?

thanks

It's in the skin folder/panels/match and it's the 'match title bar.xml' file. And there is a widget named <!--match time bar--> in lines 27 to 33

1 minute ago, Wong77 said:

keysi, why the ucl score board doesn't show?

Because I added my own match score area to all the competitions. The rest of the brand like Champions League line-ups etc. are the same as in the default. But the Champions League, Bundesliga etc. score areas are not made properly in my eyes so I rather use my own score area.

5 hours ago, keysi said:

Let's try something:

1. go to the settings.xml and delete line 6: <real id="background_opacity" value="1.0" /> or change the value to "0", save the file and reload the skin

or

2. go to the skin folder/graphics/boxes/custom/ and delete the background folder here (or rename it) and reload the skin

That's probably because of the sidebar. If you will use the 'sidebar icon only', it will be here in full. Or do you have a different resolution than me (1920x1080) because these things I tested these with both versions of the sidebar to ensure it won't be cut off. I don't like it either. Or you can go to the skin folder/panels/player open the 'player overview panel' and locate line 427 where you can reduce the size of the right-sided selector from 550 to something smaller.

It's in the skin folder/panels/match and it's the 'match title bar.xml' file. And there is a widget named <!--match time bar--> in lines 27 to 33

Thanks for getting back! So ive tried both suggestions then cleared cached and reloaded the skin. No visable changes for either of the suggestions unfortunately. I even changed the opacity from 1.0 to 50 then also to zero as you suggested. I've even deleted that folder (on the off chance that the file wasnt complete or corruption) then redownloaded from this site and the same scenario. 

20231110133958_1.jpg

9 minutes ago, Gilberto Silva said:

Absolute top work on the skin. I remember using it a few additions ago, I think I've found my FM24 skin. 

One question I have though, whenever I click a player - their info can take a few seconds to load in:

panel.JPG.6ff110e5b2ac338626cbf58beae706d4.JPG

Is this normal? Perhaps an issue my side. 

It appears when you hover the tab bar or just move the mouse slightly, I don't know why is it happening but it happens to me time from time too.

2358cfe97b8251ed45b4277ea95da0df.gif

37 minutes ago, One hell of a keeper said:

Thanks for getting back! So ive tried both suggestions then cleared cached and reloaded the skin. No visable changes for either of the suggestions unfortunately. I even changed the opacity from 1.0 to 50 then also to zero as you suggested. I've even deleted that folder (on the off chance that the file wasnt complete or corruption) then redownloaded from this site and the same scenario. 

20231110133958_1.jpg

I just downloaded the 'nation & competition' backgrounds to try it. Not a single background image appeared in my game until I edited the 'client object browser.xml'. There are custom overlays set and they all are set "bg". But I just found out that the 'overlay@2x' is the wrong picture. 

Download this picture and place it in the skin folder/graphics/boxes/custom/interface/background pattern

So, the folder will look like this. And let me know if it works now. Thank you :)

image.png.f175abb9153eb946a4108de7f60732a4.png

overlay@2x.thumb.png.f03f9666f705aa19a8c213c505e73b16.png

4 minutes ago, keysi said:

It appears when you hover the tab bar or just move the mouse slightly, I don't know why is it happening but it happens to me time from time too.

2358cfe97b8251ed45b4277ea95da0df.gif

You probably have a incorrect <layout or <attacment at the start of the panel :) you should try and fiddle with those 

31 minutes ago, snowofman said:

You probably have a incorrect <layout or <attacment at the start of the panel :) you should try and fiddle with those 

Thank you, found it and changed it. Will update the download link if the background issue is resolved. Until now, the player overview panel can be downloaded separately. 

player overview panel.xml

56 minutes ago, Gilberto Silva said:

Absolute top work on the skin. I remember using it a few additions ago, I think I've found my FM24 skin. 

One question I have though, whenever I click a player - their info can take a few seconds to load in:

panel.JPG.6ff110e5b2ac338626cbf58beae706d4.JPG

Is this normal? Perhaps an issue my side. 

Hi @keysi - i have added in attribute bars to the skin as I personally prefer them but i love every other aspect of your skin! Im just curious to know if there is any code I can amend  the bars so as they arent cut off at the left side - see below! This happens on main overview, the attributes panel is fine! I had thought it was just spacing but im not totally sure!

image.thumb.png.367f6e70810a455c10248483722fb465.png

I apologise in advance if I am asking out of place here as the attribute bars were not in the skin originally!!

Many thanks,

Jamie 

Screenshot 2023-11-10 155607.png

Edited by jamiemca123

1 minute ago, jamiemca123 said:

Hi @keysi - i have added in attribute bars to the skin as I personally prefer them but i love every other aspect of your skin! Im just curious to know if there is any code I can amend  the bars so as they arent cut off at the left side - see below! This happens on main overview, the attributes panel is fine! I had thought it was just spacing but im not totally sure! image.thumb.png.367f6e70810a455c10248483722fb465.pngI apologise in advance if I am asking out of place here as the attribute bars were not in the skin originally!!

Many thanks,

Jamie 

Screenshot 2023-11-10 155607.png

It's probably something related to the attributes panel.

In the player overview, it's affected by 'player attributes panel wozzie'. Try to edit this panel. 

Or change the path. In player overview, locate line 446 and edit the 'file="player/player attributes panel wozzie" to file="player/player attributes panel profile" and the attributes will be the same in overview as in the attributes page.

1 minute ago, jamiemca123 said:

@keysi Thank you, changing the path sorted it straight away! Thank you very much, the skin is incredible! Great work.

Perfect :) 

also, seeing the width of your screen, I would recommend you to adjust the size/width of the middle right selector so it will be more useful.

player overview, locate line 421 and increase the number '550' to something higher.

Screenshot_1.png.0da93119f8f92966a4148750a77a1bbc.png

2 minutes ago, keysi said:

Perfect :) 

also, seeing the width of your screen, I would recommend you to adjust the size/width of the middle right selector so it will be more useful.

player overview, locate line 421 and increase the number '550' to something higher.

Screenshot_1.png.0da93119f8f92966a4148750a77a1bbc.png

I had seen a comment about that previously. I play on a 32inch curved monitor at 2560x1440p. I have just changed the zoom to 110% and it looks much better now! Everything still fits perfectly! 

1 minute ago, Domoboy23 said:

Any ideas? 

image.png.27477f1cef3a6f4886871ccdd12b8b4d.pngimage.thumb.png.5543d1f6bab62d9bc70cf1fa11def1fa.png

What resolution is this skin created for?

I’m using the most common 1920x1080 resolution with 100% zoom. The skin works with the Full Mode and Windowed as well. If you play in Windowed mode, the screen will be a little bit lower in height logically but I tested the skin in both Full and Windowed mode to ensure widgets and panels don’t move wrongly. Don’t forget to set your Windows Zoom to 100% too before you will say it doesn’t work.

2 minutes ago, Domoboy23 said:

Cheers, great work also. Do you know if there's a way I can work around it? Just as that resolution isn't available for me on the list! 

Check the Windows zoom and set it to 100%. Or try other zoom options in the game. If it won't work properly, it's better to try different skin which supports higher resolution.