[FM24][SKIN] Rensie Custom skin - Updated 14/02/2024

keysi

It would be good if I could make the Highlight Key and Preferable Attributes drop down match the colour of other 6 dropdowns on screen so all are the same.

Could someone point me in the right direction to do this please?

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Il y a 2 heures, rootcoors a dit :

Thanks. and sure - here you go.

I also tweaked the Form on in the bottom slightly (after the screenshot) to remove the link and make it look cleaner. Its easy to get to the full Form history using the middle section or navigation bar for the player - I prefered the clean look over the link being there, you will see what I mean.

player overview panel.xml 29.22 Ko · 1 download

Super cool! Big up @rootcoors ! I'll just resize the parts a bit so it fits to my setup. Thanks again!

2 hours ago, rootcoors said:

It would be good if I could make the Highlight Key and Preferable Attributes drop down match the colour of other 6 dropdowns on screen so all are the same.

Could someone point me in the right direction to do this please?

I've managed to get the border to have the colour I would like (match the others) by removing appearance="buttons/standard/flex/button" from the player positions indicator small horizontal.xml file, line 20.

Just not sure how to get it to fill like the others - I assume its possible though.

image.png.f40ae15f1ad525ecd6b34f253b4fadc9.png

34 minutes ago, rootcoors said:

I've managed to get the border to have the colour I would like (match the others) by removing appearance="buttons/standard/flex/button" from the player positions indicator small horizontal.xml file, line 20.

Just not sure how to get it to fill like the others - I assume its possible though.

image.png.f40ae15f1ad525ecd6b34f253b4fadc9.png

just add the red replacement to line 20. 

image.png.27c900286b510e5d36bbd7cc8d5fa90c.png

vor 3 Stunden schrieb One hell of a keeper:

Does anyone know why when adding a new main menu background its cropped and zoomed?

image.thumb.png.6b8a1fd33cebfe71ef6d61efa35e30ab.png

Turns into 

image.thumb.jpeg.784c7d1d8e3f0a590ae55f63918bfde4.jpeg

Anyway to stop this or counteract it?

Have you tried to play around in game/intro panel.xml? (Line 44)

<!-- Overlay over the top of manager BG --> (Taken from TATO24 skin)
        <widget class="picture" id="bkg1" file="main menu/main menu24" image_alignment="centre" scale_picture="false" keep_aspect_ratio="false">
        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" />

</widget>

Negative! Thanks for pointing me in this direction, hmmm maybe scale or ratio will have a play! Cheers mate

Set both to "true" and "true" and worked like a charm!

Edited by One hell of a keeper
edit

6 hours ago, Holzi said:

I have the same problem.

Additionally I wanted to know if it is possible to move the whole menu or ist it hardcoded?

image.thumb.jpeg.7a93711ab2897aff66da9c53853922d5.jpeg

skin folder/panels/game/intro panel.xml, line 193 - that's the place where this container starts, so just play with alignment or inset. 

image.png.d7acc96f548ffd9cacc3657a36b15dd7.png

vor einer Stunde schrieb keysi:

skin folder/panels/game/intro panel.xml, line 193 - that's the place where this container starts, so just play with alignment or inset. 

image.png.d7acc96f548ffd9cacc3657a36b15dd7.png

Thank you very much! That was it! :)

Le 02/03/2024 à 09:24, keysi a dit :

Just delete that part and set the width.

<!-- Condition -->
<record id="PcOI" width="30"/>

Hey @keysi Still struggling with the Condition and Fitness columns (match team stats full bottom2). Tried to do what you recommended with width="30" but can't get it right. Here are the lines. If you have a few minutes, can you please tell me what to edit? Thanks! 

<panel>
<!-- based on match team stats full - merged the basic view into the full file, this file is set to move the subs to the pitch when brough on -->
  <boolean id="display_all_players" value="true" />

<!-- Starting XI Styles -->
  <flags id="stxi" value="tables/standard/normal" />

<!-- Subs Styles -->
  <flags id="subs" value="tables/custom/squad/substitute/row" />

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />

<container class="inner_box" force_title_borders="true">
    <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />

<container embed_in_frame="true">
        <attachment_group class="title_embedded_panel_left" horizontal_offset="0" vertical_inset="0"/>

<widget class="view_menu_popup" id="plvi" />
    </container>

<widget class="match_player_list_table" id="pltb" database_table_type="1" mode="fill_rows, fill_columns" row_height="28" column_spacing="0" use_super_headings="false">
      <boolean id="auto_size_rows" value="false" />
      <boolean id="fixed_size_rows" value="true" />
      <boolean id="dont_restore_selection" value="true" />
      <boolean id="save_session_state" value="true" />
      <boolean id="sort_disabled" value="true" />

<!-- default sort by playing position (primary), then picked position, then name -->
    <!-- Disabling this causes subs to stay on the bench when brought on -->
    <list id="default_sort_column">
     <integer value="TPRD" />
    </list>      
      <!--available views-->
      <list id="viws">

<!-- This is the Basic View -->    

<record id="gnIn">
          <translation id="name" translation_id="247410" type="use" value="General Info" />
          <record id="view">
          <record id="TPRD" hidden="true"/>
            <record id="Pshp" disabled="true" hidden="false"/> <!-- picked pos disabled status stops it being clicked-->
            <!-- Shirt Number -->
            <record id="PsnS" width="32"/>
            <!--- Time -->
            <flags id="PinD" />
            <!-- Status -->
            <flags id="Pcar" />
            <!-- Name -->
            <flags id="Pnam" />    
            <!-- body -->
            <flags id="Pmtc" />

<!-- SHOOTING -->
            <!-- Total/On Target -->
            <!--<record id="ssOt" />-->

<!--- Goals -->
            <record id="MPgl" auto_hide_priority="2" navigation_focus_target="false"/>
            <!-- Assists -->
            <record id="MPas" auto_hide_priority="2"/>
            <!-- Rating -->
            <record id="MPrt" auto_hide_priority="2" navigation_focus_target="false"/>

<!-- PASSING -->
            <!--- Total/Completed -->
           <!--  <record id="tCmP" />-->
            <!-- Key -->
            <record id="MPkp" />
            <!-- Chances created -->
            <record id="MPCc" />

<!-- CROSSES -->
            <!-- Total/Completed -->
         <!--    <record id="tCmC" />-->

<!-- XG -->
            <!--- xG -->
         <!--    <record id="MPxg" />-->
            <!--- xA -->
           <!--  <record id="MPXa"/>-->

<!-- TACKLING -->
            <!-- Total/Completed -->
          <!--   <record id="tCmT" />-->
            <!-- Key -->
          <!--   <record id="MPkt" />-->
            <!-- Fouls Made -->
            <!--<record id="MPfm" />-->
            <!-- Interceptions -->
            <!--<record id="MPic" />-->

<!-- MISC -->
            <!-- Dribbles -->
          <!--   <record id="DrbL"/>-->

<!-- Condition -->
            <record id="PcOI" width="30"/>
            <!-- Sharpness -->
            <record id="PftI" width="30"/>    

<!-- performance notes -->
            <flags id="Ppfc" />

</record>
        </record>

</list>

</widget>

</container>

</panel>

Thanks for the skin, I'm giving it a try today. One thing I wondered is am I able to make changes - don't have a clue about editing skins - All I want to do is change the Orange text, I think it's many the headers.

On 17/03/2024 at 12:18, Delicate Dave said:

Thanks for the skin, I'm giving it a try today. One thing I wondered is am I able to make changes - don't have a clue about editing skins - All I want to do is change the Orange text, I think it's many the headers.

skin folder/generic/titlebar search panel.xml and change the colour="title" to something else, for example, colour="white". 

or go to the skin folder/settings, open the 'fm settings.xml' and change the default colour for the title font in line 138.

16 hours ago, keysi said:

skin folder/generic/titlebar search panel.xml and change the colour="title" to something else, for example, colour="white". 

or go to the skin folder/settings, open the 'fm settings.xml' and change the default colour for the title font in line 138.

Thanks, it looks better to me in white but might try a few more colours before I settle, I'll be sure to drop you a coffee if I do settle on this one.

Keysi, if you are planning an update would you consider making changes to the screen that shows when the manager goes on "holiday" please? This screen contains little information if you are sitting watching it. I know at least one skin that shows the results & the table as the weeks pass but I think this screen could be very much better. I'm think something like a teleprinter of goals even only for your team. I think a lot of people "holiday" at least parts of the season, I know I do. 

10 hours ago, Delicate Dave said:

Keysi, if you are planning an update would you consider making changes to the screen that shows when the manager goes on "holiday" please? This screen contains little information if you are sitting watching it. I know at least one skin that shows the results & the table as the weeks pass but I think this screen could be very much better. I'm think something like a teleprinter of goals even only for your team. I think a lot of people "holiday" at least parts of the season, I know I do. 

There will be no further public update, I'm doing simple changes and tweaks just for myself and I want to play the game when I have the time. And to be honest, this screen is one of the last I would consider editing as I don't consider it too important for myself. 

Hello again,

can you tell me in which xml and which part the marked translation is made? (it is overlapping the logo)

Also is it possible to show the national flag instead of the confederation logo?

Thank you very much!

1.jpg

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Holzi said:

Hello again,

can you tell me in which xml and which part the marked translation is made? (it is overlapping the logo)

Also is it possible to show the national flag instead of the confederation logo?

Thank you very much!

1.jpg

It's overlapping because of your resolution or your in-game or Windows Zoom. But if it's not related to zoom, you have to edit it in the player overview panel.xml

You have to delete the Confederation logos pack from your logo pack. I did the same to show the flags. 

Edited by keysi

vor 14 Stunden schrieb keysi:

It's overlapping because of your resolution or your in-game or Windows Zoom. But if it's not related to zoom, you have to edit it in the player overview panel.xml

You have to delete the Confederation logos pack from your logo pack. I did the same to show the flags. 

You were right I had zoom 110%, but the german translation is still overlapping with 100% zoom so I changed that text. For showing the country flags in player overview I added the code from tato skin.

One more question: I wanted to change things on the national team overview screen (attached screenshot). Could you point me to that file too?

Thanks!

1.jpg

1 hour ago, Holzi said:

You were right I had zoom 110%, but the german translation is still overlapping with 100% zoom so I changed that text. For showing the country flags in player overview I added the code from tato skin.

One more question: I wanted to change things on the national team overview screen (attached screenshot). Could you point me to that file too?

Thanks!

1.jpg

I didn't edit the national team overview so you have to take the default file for that screen from the Resource Archiver to edit it. 

Love the skin, I was wondering if there was a way for the text about player and stats to remain the same for every competition? Currently it changes colour depending on competition, for example if I score a goal in League One then it appears all blue?

Screenshot 2024-03-24 at 23.30.52.png

1 hour ago, lukewm said:

Love the skin, I was wondering if there was a way for the text about player and stats to remain the same for every competition? Currently it changes colour depending on competition, for example if I score a goal in League One then it appears all blue?

Screenshot 2024-03-24 at 23.30.52.png

panels/match/match caption panel small.xml and you can try to edit it. I was unable to stop changing colours based on competitions or teams/nations. 

vor 21 Stunden schrieb keysi:

I didn't edit the national team overview so you have to take the default file for that screen from the Resource Archiver to edit it. 

Thanks very much for your help. I did that. :)

And again I have two more things...

2.jpg.442cd22ec99f515beaf08ac6d65bce4d.jpg

on this screen the home team name is too long and should be split in two lines. Could you point me to the code for the team names (I believe it is somewhere in match full time review panel.xml?!)? EDIT: Fixed this by myself

2nd: For me the game freezes if I am in home screen and want to switch the middle panel to "competitions". Can you reproduce this?1.thumb.jpg.37bbdcda4259bc89745acccf07f909e7.jpg

Edited by Holzi

On 21/02/2024 at 10:26, keysi said:

It depends on where you want to have it. 

1. You need to locate the picking_panel, the whole container in lines 1390-1399.

2. Highlight these lines and cut them. 

image.png.86d5eabb74b2aef2fa26c11f031d2fad.png

3. Scroll up within the same file to line 70, paste the copied container, save the file and reload the skin. It will look like this. The picking panel will be above the team stats boxes. 

image.thumb.png.2b35a65d65b09ed6533750eff2ef5292.png

4. If you paste it to line 153, it would be under the team stats boxes and look like this. 

image.thumb.png.3b3b985899d25b687e53c5f7c2f0a431.png

I've done this..but I don't see the picking positions anywhere on my screen

image.thumb.png.68101caa3ccb829093f17aacdbb8e1bc.png

5 minutes ago, BadAss88 said:

I've done this..but I don't see the picking positions anywhere on my screen

image.thumb.png.68101caa3ccb829093f17aacdbb8e1bc.png

It's underneath the team facts you'd have to move the lines of code to another place for it to show 

31 minutes ago, JustHowie said:

It's underneath the team facts you'd have to move the lines of code to another place for it to show 

I've placed it in line 70 so it should appear at the top

3 hours ago, BadAss88 said:

<panel>
    <boolean id="save_session_state" value="true" />
    <boolean id="save_default_state" value="true" />
    <!-- Starting XI Styles -->
    <flags id="stxi" value="tables/standard/row/normal/row" />
    <!-- Subs Styles -->
    <flags id="subs" value="tables/custom/squad/substitute/row" />
    <!-- Sent off Styles -->
    <flags id="soff" value="tables/custom/cards/red/row" />
    <!-- Not in squad Styles -->
    <!--<flags id="nisq" value="tables/custom/squad/outside squad/row" />-->
    <!-- Highlighted Styles -->
    <flags id="hida" value="tables/custom/squad/highlight/row" />
    <layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="bottom,extend" offset="0" />
    <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" apply_to_children="true" inset="0" />
    <container class="main_box" id="plti" alignment="left" force_title_borders="true">
        <layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="top,extend" offset="4" />
        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" apply_to_children="true" inset="0" />
        <!-- buttons area -->
        <container embed_in_frame="true">
            <attachment_group class="title_embedded_panel_left" />
            <widget class="view_menu_label" id="TitL" navigation_focus_target="false">
                <translation id="text" translation_id="232113" type="use" value="Players" />
            </widget>
            <!-- view button -->
            <widget class="view_menu_popup" id="plvi" />
        </container>
        <!-- buttons area -->
        <container id="btna" embed_in_frame="true">
            <layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" offset="8" alignment="right">
                <global id="gap" name="ui.button_row_gap"/>
            </layout>
            <layout class="centre_in_parent_attachment" alignment="vertical" apply_to_children="true" />
            <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" inset="0" alignment="top,right" />
            <layout class="fit_children_attachment" alignment="vertical" offset="0"/>
            <layout class="fit_children_attachment" alignment="horizontal,fill" offset="8" />
            <container>
                <layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" offset="0" alignment="right">
                    <global id="gap" name="ui.split_button_row_gap"/>
                </layout>
                <layout class="centre_in_parent_attachment" alignment="vertical" apply_to_children="true" />
                <layout class="fit_children_attachment" alignment="vertical" offset="0"/>
                <layout class="fit_children_attachment" alignment="horizontal,fill" offset="0">
                    <global id="gap" name="ui.split_button_row_gap"/>
                </layout>
                <!--team container stuff-->
                <widget class="icon_button" id="askp" auto_size="all" appearance="buttons/subtle/split/left/button" controller_button="y_button">
                    <translation id="text" translation_id="344655" type="use" value="Quick Pick[COMMENT - team screen team selection, contains the former Ask To Pick menu but also acts as a standalone button which picks the team, renamed for accuracy]" />
                </widget>
                <widget class="popup_button" id="apic" fixed="true" width="45" auto_size="vertical" appearance="buttons/subtle/split/right/button"/>
            </container>
            <!-- filter menu -->
            <widget class="embedded_filter_button" id="plsf" target="plti" auto_size="all" />
        </container>
        <!-- FACTS LEAVE THE CLUB / DIVISION/ LOGO STUFF IN ELSE IT CRASHES-->
        <container height="50">
            <layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" layout="-2,0" offset="0" gap="0"/>
            <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />
            <!-- SQUAD FACTS -->
            <container class="club_overview_panel" file="team/just/just team facts">
                <record id="object_property" get_property="Csca" set_property="Csca"/>
            </container>
            <!--division/country-->
            <container class="plain_box" height="30">
                <attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange_vertical_centre" horizontal_gap="10" horizontal_layout="-1,30,30" vertical_offset="0" />
                <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="right" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />
                <container>
                    <attachment_group class="vertical_arrange_autosize" vertical_alignment="top" vertical_gap="0" vertical_offset="0" horizontal_alignment="horizontal" horizontal_inset="5" />
                    <!--division-->
                    <widget class="comp_button" id="Tdiv" icon_enabled="false" comp_display_type="1" alignment="right, bottom" font="value" auto_size="vertical" colour="white" size="small" >
                        <record id="object_property">
                            <integer id="get_property" value="Tdiv"/>
                            <integer id="set_property" value="valu" />
                            <boolean id="dont_set_hint" value="true"/>
                        </record>
                    </widget>
                    <!--country-->
                    <widget class="nation_button" id="nati" auto_size="vertical" alignment="right, centre_y" colour="white">
                            <integer id="get_property" value="Tnat"/>
                            <integer id="set_property" value="objt"/>
                        </record>
                    </widget>
                </container>
                <!--division logo-->
                <widget class="object_portrait_picture" id="lepi" height="30" width="20">
                    <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="right" inset="45" />
                    <boolean id="scale_picture" value="true"/>
                    <boolean id="keep_aspect_ratio" value="true"/>
                    <flags id="image_alignment" value="centre"/>
                        <integer id="get_property" value="Tdiv"/>
                        <integer id="set_property" value="objt"/>
                    </record>
                </widget>
                <!-- Primary Logo -->
                <widget class="picture" id="lgtF" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" image_alignment="right" height="30" width="20">
                    <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="right" inset="5" />
                    <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top" inset="5" />
                    <attachment class="test_setting_attachment" get_setting="show_badges" default_value="true" set_property="hidden">
                        <boolean id="value" value="false" />
                    </attachment>
                    <!-- tells the picture to listen to the 'main picture' global property being set, and set its own file property from it -->
                        <integer id="get_property" value="mnpc" />
                        <integer id="set_property" value="file" />
                    </record>
                </widget>
            </container>
        </container>
        <!--PICKING-->
        <container class="main_box_no_margin" height="40">
            <widget class="picking_panel" id="pkpn" navigation_container="true"/>
        </container>

this is everything I have above       

<!--VIEWS-->
        <container id="ptct" navigation_container="true">

and it shows like this (not using Rensie skin but logic should be thee same)

image.thumb.jpeg.62fd22d332d911162c96f78e64fc6b7e.jpeg

Edited by JustHowie

On 25/03/2024 at 21:04, Holzi said:

Thanks very much for your help. I did that. :)

And again I have two more things...

on this screen the home team name is too long and should be split in two lines. Could you point me to the code for the team names (I believe it is somewhere in match full time review panel.xml?!)? EDIT: Fixed this by myself

2nd: For me the game freezes if I am in home screen and want to switch the middle panel to "competitions". Can you reproduce this?1.thumb.jpg.37bbdcda4259bc89745acccf07f909e7.jpg

No, I can't, it works as it should. 

5f09ca1dd0b2fd5247d60baa75bb262b.gif

20 hours ago, BadAss88 said:

The picking buttons are commented out in the last version, you have to "activate" it by removing <!-- -->, not only moving them around the file. if the container is green, it's commented out. 

image.png.56d88be812926cb4fcff4649fe779c97.png

31 minutes ago, keysi said:

The picking buttons are commented out in the last version, you have to "activate" it by removing <!-- -->, not only moving them around the file. if the container is green, it's commented out. 

image.png.56d88be812926cb4fcff4649fe779c97.png

Thx a lot! In notepad everything is just black..

vor einer Stunde schrieb keysi:

No, I can't, it works as it should. 

5f09ca1dd0b2fd5247d60baa75bb262b.gif

Problem happens to me when the column width is too small before you switch to competitions.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi wondering for a bit of advice on the tactics screen. I have set up the right hand side with how I want it and the stats I want to see and resized the columns so it fits fine.

Soon as I move off the screen and then come back to it the column size is all wrong and cuts off the stats. I have attached screen shots, is there any way for it not to change the size of the columns.

It does this on any skin that I use. Hope that all makes sense. Thank you!!

Liverpool_ Overview.png

Liverpool_ Overview-2.png

50 minutes ago, rmfarey said:

Hi wondering for a bit of advice on the tactics screen. I have set up the right hand side with how I want it and the stats I want to see and resized the columns so it fits fine.

Soon as I move off the screen and then come back to it the column size is all wrong and cuts off the stats. I have attached screen shots, is there any way for it not to change the size of the columns.

It does this on any skin that I use. Hope that all makes sense. Thank you!!

Liverpool_ Overview.png

Liverpool_ Overview-2.png

as view in general is a mess in FM and have a will of it own.. i would recommend adding a player value as last colum and just hide that outside the view, that was you can have the stats on screen you like

OR

You can go into the code itself and make the view you want and change all <flags to <record and give then a width so they stays like you want.

14 minutes ago, snowofman said:

as view in general is a mess in FM and have a will of it own.. i would recommend adding a player value as last colum and just hide that outside the view, that was you can have the stats on screen you like

OR

You can go into the code itself and make the view you want and change all <flags to <record and give then a width so they stays like you want.

Thank you for the response. Yeah I have been adding a extra column but wondered if there was a better solution. Did wonder if it was more of a FM issue.

Thank you though!

hey bro good skin, can i ask something: can i change only scoreboard? but dont know so much for it can you help it?.

16 hours ago, rmfarey said:

Thank you for the response. Yeah I have been adding a extra column but wondered if there was a better solution. Did wonder if it was more of a FM issue.

Thank you though!

There are unfortunately no better solutions as the views/resizing of views are the long-term FM issue no matter what skin you use if you don't create your view as @snowofman suggested. 

I usually add the Play status column at the end of all my views and it stops resizing to the right side. 

12 hours ago, bekim said:

hey bro good skin, can i ask something: can i change only scoreboard? but dont know so much for it can you help it?.

the scoreboard is usually affected by the match score area panel.xml, feel free to edit it how do you want. Or find some different scoreboards and follow the instructions on how to install them. 

Hi. Was just wondering if there's a way to disable the players attributes being highlighted on their attributes screen? I've tried de-selecting the 'highlight key attributes for role', which works until I leave the player screen, then it seems to not save and the attributes appear highlighted again. Such a minor thing, but it's bugging me that I can't fix it, haha.

1 hour ago, RaisedOnRadio said:

Hi. Was just wondering if there's a way to disable the players attributes being highlighted on their attributes screen? I've tried de-selecting the 'highlight key attributes for role', which works until I leave the player screen, then it seems to not save and the attributes appear highlighted again. Such a minor thing, but it's bugging me that I can't fix it, haha.

Probably the easiest way for you without coding is to open the skin folder/settings/fm settings.xml, add these two lines into it and save the file.

<!-- Highlight attributes for role -->
<colour name="preferred attribute" 	value="bg" />
<colour name="required attribute" 	value="bg" />

And restart the game. It will look like this no matter if you will have the role selected within the position indicator.

image.png.aa0b762be022777f0524a0ada505198a.png

38 minutes ago, keysi said:

Probably the easiest way for you without coding is to open the skin folder/settings/fm settings.xml, add these two lines into it and save the file.

<!-- Highlight attributes for role -->
<colour name="preferred attribute" 	value="bg" />
<colour name="required attribute" 	value="bg" />

And restart the game. It will look like this no matter if you will have the role selected within the position indicator.

image.png.aa0b762be022777f0524a0ada505198a.png

Thanks, dude. Tremendous work btw.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

When hovering over the title on these boxes it always shows "Squad Personality"

image.png.a52b11cb22affa73dac3785de7327430.png

Is there a way to get hovering over the title to match what it says when you however a number for instance?

image.png.ac44031aefbce695d0aa06ea05cb3c11.png

I've tried to mess around with the code, but keep breaking it - I will continue to try this morning, but through I would ask in the meantime whilst I try and work it out.

Thanks

33 minutes ago, rootcoors said:

Hi

When hovering over the title on these boxes it always shows "Squad Personality"

image.png.a52b11cb22affa73dac3785de7327430.png

Is there a way to get hovering over the title to match what it says when you however a number for instance?

image.png.ac44031aefbce695d0aa06ea05cb3c11.png

I've tried to mess around with the code, but keep breaking it - I will continue to try this morning, but through I would ask in the meantime whilst I try and work it out.

Thanks

adding 

<translation id="hint" translation_id="232092" type="use" value="Top Goalscorer"/>

should do the trick