[FM24][SKIN] Rensie Custom skin - Updated 14/02/2024

keysi

Il y a 5 heures, keysi a dit :

That's easy. There are two types of 'Player Status' columns within custom views. One is Player Status Information and the heading is 'INF', the second one is just 'Player Status' with the heading 'Player Status'. 

I'm using the second one mainly as the last column in all views because it stops the game from resetting the width of the views. 

image.png.1842cb5eb1014456df74abeff880a8c2.png

@keysi Thanks for your work! Will big time contribute and "buy you a coffee" ;) On the Player Status Info topic, can we easily modify the colors (Inj, B, Spt, etc)? 

Edited by sebel

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, sebel said:

@keysi Thanks for your work! Will big time contribute and "buy you a coffee" ;) On the Player Status Info topic, can we easily modify the colors (Inj, B, Spt, etc)? 

Sure, it's in the settings.xml, the part with <!-- Status Button Colours -->

just experiment with the RGB or colour names as you want ;)  I let the colours be almost the same as I had in FM23, didn't have time to change it. 

image.png.f3ccb2b9790445e58e6e64908fb715d5.png

Edited by keysi

il y a 9 minutes, keysi a dit :

Sure, it's in the settings.xml, the part with <!-- Status Button Colours -->

just experiment with the RGB or colour names as you want ;)  I let the colours be almost the same as I had in FM23, didn't have time to change it. 

image.png.f3ccb2b9790445e58e6e64908fb715d5.png

Cheers! If I delete this entire <!-- Status Button Colours --> part, will it be restored to the basic colours of the game? To be honest I can't find such part on other customised skins.

il y a 3 minutes, sebel a dit :

Cheers! If I delete this entire <!-- Status Button Colours --> part, will it be restored to the basic colours of the game? To be honest I can't find such part on other customised skins.

Just tried and it works fine ;) Thanks again! 

6 horas atrás, keysi disse:

That's easy. There are two types of 'Player Status' columns within custom views. One is Player Status Information and the heading is 'INF', the second one is just 'Player Status' with the heading 'Player Status'. 

I'm using the second one mainly as the last column in all views because it stops the game from resetting the width of the views. 

image.png.1842cb5eb1014456df74abeff880a8c2.png

Incredible, years of playing this game and I never stopped to think about it or notice such a detail.

It helps a lot, specially for those like myself who play on low res screens, where every centimeter and space compact on the screen counts in order to avoid scrollbars. :cool:

Thank you for sharing it.

Edited by lugui

On 11/11/2023 at 08:30, keysi said:

I just did the same and it doesn't appear in the game. What nation/league you are playing in? If it's some of the licensed competitions, you have to edit it in more places.

image.thumb.png.5604d1ad213221447564cf7c62610285.png

Hi, 

I play in England in the Premier League so it doesnt show for this competition. However, it shows for the cup comps! Any idea on how to solver this?

Thanks

44 minutes ago, Dec--- said:

Hi, 

I play in England in the Premier League so it doesnt show for this competition. However, it shows for the cup comps! Any idea on how to solver this?

Thanks

skin folder/panels/match/comps - this folder includes all the licensed competitions, so you have to delete the same part in all match title bar.xml files. Or delete the whole folder 'comps' and it will revert everything back to default in terms of the match title bar within the licensed competitions. 

23 minutes ago, \&#x27;Appy \&#x27;Ammer said:

@keysi, is it easy to change the yellow/gold fm24 theme colour and replace it with another one? 

image.thumb.png.b55c75f63bedb60ea36de2e7380cafc9.png

And the same with the team you're managing when viewing fixtures or the league table? 

image.thumb.png.e366d66c19c15debaf51cdac943c1f51.png

Yes, it's quite easy. 

settings.xml and there are "fm24 accent" colours - it's also set as a 'title' within base text colours. 

The team in the table is also set as an "fm24 accent" within <colour name="human controlled" value="fm24 accent"/> so it will change when you change the RGB. 

-----

On 12/11/2023 at 18:52, Xerena said:

Brilliant skin, many thanks for sharing it.

I did find a small issue, not sure if it also appears for others. In the Shortlist section under Scouting the Player's Interest is not working 100% correctly:

image.thumb.png.21939987de55b41dfbb75f604f156436.png

I click on Ask Agent, and the interest is added, but the Ask Agent box doesn't go away; it sort of fades out only. If I check with other skins then this doesn't happen and it shows correctly.

Found it. There's a file named 'player interest mini widget' in the panels/player. If you rename or delete it, reload the skin and it will work without issue. 

@keysi

As an idea\thought for the future maybe it would be handy to add the career stats in a drop down box in the managers screen (or any other staff member), as seen on the screenshot.

We can see the milestones but not the past jobs the managers had. By adding the career stats, the user could verify it directly from the main screen.

I'm completely in love with the skin this year, it feels slick and snappy. Great job!! :applause:

Change.jpg

Edited by El_Matador

9 hours ago, El_Matador said:

@keysi

As an idea\thought for the future maybe it would be handy to add the career stats in a drop down box in the managers screen (or any other staff member), as seen on the screenshot.

We can see the milestones but not the past jobs the managers had. By adding the career stats, the user could verify it directly from the main screen.

I'm completely in love with the skin this year, it feels slick and snappy. Great job!! :applause:

Change.jpg

Thanks :) I think I would have to find some old widget/panel with the career stats for staff members. I'm not sure if it's from FM21 or FM22 but there is no Job/Staff career history for staff members in the history. Only the Jobs tab within the milestones if I'm right. Another thing is that many staff members have nothing within this milestone part outside of the top leagues and top clubs. But yes, there's always room for improvement :) 

7 minutes ago, jamiemca123 said:

Hi @keysi! Is there anyway I can make the tablet a bit smaller? I have just noticed that it ever so slightly cuts off the scoreboard for the EFL! Is there any code I could take a look at to make it fit? Thanks :)image.thumb.png.ca65db3c9e88ec4ad78213f4d60c092e.png

That's probably caused by the 'match score area panel' within the panels/match/comps/efl rather than by the touchline tablet. So, maybe delete this "comps" folder to revert all the licensed match scoreboards to default. 

On the other side, based on your picture, you already merged a couple of skins together as there is a different font, and different heat maps graphic than in my skin so I can't help you 100% when you already have some kind of Frankenstein skin. 

2 minutes ago, keysi said:

That's probably caused by the 'match score area panel' within the panels/match/comps/efl rather than by the touchline tablet. So, maybe delete this "comps" folder to revert all the licensed match scoreboards to default. 

On the other side, based on your picture, you already merged a couple of skins together as there is a different font, and different heat maps graphic than in my skin so I can't help you 100% when you already have some kind of Frankenstein skin. 

Yes, I have basically just copied your match folder into the Statman skin, I am currently just caught between a few skins, so i decided just to try it out and see what would happen! I have reverted back to the original statman match folder for now to see how it goes! I like different aspects of your skin and Ben's. That was the only issue from porting over your match folder, it all worked seamlessly besides that one tiny issue! I hope you do not mind me doing this, if it is an issue please let me know!

1 hour ago, wisconsin said:

Do you know why the position/icon sometimes disappears above players heads during a match @keysi?

See Bohan Dixon:

ZfhO1WC.png

This happens usually when you reload skin during the match. If you open the Tactics and go back to the match with or without changes, the position will be back here. 

1 hour ago, jamiemca123 said:

Yes, I have basically just copied your match folder into the Statman skin, I am currently just caught between a few skins, so i decided just to try it out and see what would happen! I have reverted back to the original statman match folder for now to see how it goes! I like different aspects of your skin and Ben's. That was the only issue from porting over your match folder, it all worked seamlessly besides that one tiny issue! I hope you do not mind me doing this, if it is an issue please let me know!

No, I can't stop everyone from taking things from the skin when I already released it ;) I think, the score area will work properly if you will revert it back to the default files. But it surely is not an issue with the touchline tablet and the height of it. More like the height of the scoreboard. 

6 horas atrás, keysi disse:

Thanks :) I think I would have to find some old widget/panel with the career stats for staff members. I'm not sure if it's from FM21 or FM22 but there is no Job/Staff career history for staff members in the history. Only the Jobs tab within the milestones if I'm right. Another thing is that many staff members have nothing within this milestone part outside of the top leagues and top clubs. But yes, there's always room for improvement :) 

That would be great! However I got to say, it isn't a must but otherwise just an idea. :)

Keep it up! :applause:

On 11/11/2023 at 07:16, wisconsin said:

The instructions included (delete the client object browser.xml and rename the other one to that) worked fine for me.

Just wanted to voice my appreciation for this skin. Used in in FM22, was lucky enough to be allowed to use it in FM23 and will certainly be using it in FM24! I've enabled backgrounds, changed attribute colours and it's looking phenomenal. Sigames, take note, this is how the game should be released. Thanks Rensie!

Thanks so much.  I must have just skimmed over those instructions.  This is great.

Another question for others out there.  I may be the only one uses the in game editor.  Anybody know how to change it's color to match the gold in this fabulous skin?editoricon.png.1260d2a8d53cb0bc823f92891ffe06e9.png

6 hours ago, Enos said:

Thanks so much.  I must have just skimmed over those instructions.  This is great.

Another question for others out there.  I may be the only one uses the in game editor.  Anybody know how to change it's color to match the gold in this fabulous skin?editoricon.png.1260d2a8d53cb0bc823f92891ffe06e9.png

panels/generic/titlebar.xml, line 95 is where the in-game editor icon container starts

Have players without a downloaded face purposely not got the default silhouette on their profile or along the bottom during a match? I noticed staff without faces have the silhouette, but players don't.

Also is there a way to show disallowed goals on the events during a match, where it shows goals and missed penalties etc?

Edited by wisconsin

6 hours ago, safasirin said:

How can I remove the kit image from the scoreboard?

ZfhO1WC.png

You have to edit two files in panels/match/match score home.xml and match score away.xml

2 hours ago, El_Matador said:

@keysi is there a way to hide\delete the first half and second half wording from the match-progress bar?

So that the bar only has the progress without the words below the white bar.

I have put a screenshot below, so that you can visualize.

Thank you in advance! :thup:

Captura de ecrã 2023-11-15 164549.png

Yes, that's possible. Go to panels/match and open the 'match time slider.xml', locate the <!-- slider --> part (line 65), change the value in line 70 from "true" to "false" and restart the game. 

image.png.6e3580073bafb307dce7f0a6e3197f04.png

8 hours ago, wisconsin said:

Have players without a downloaded face purposely not got the default silhouette on their profile or along the bottom during a match? I noticed staff without faces have the silhouette, but players don't.

Also is there a way to show disallowed goals on the events during a match, where it shows goals and missed penalties etc?

There are silhouettes as normal, by default, there are no custom silhouettes within the skin. 

image.png.1785144fd5c1f653c063a88fc5fa9e6d.png image.png.a1e84c7f82f18c9bd880b245d4323b61.png

image.thumb.png.a47e57dc694aa7448365067356dddce4.png

The second thing with disallowed goals - where exactly do you mean? 

47 minutes ago, keysi said:

The second thing with disallowed goals - where exactly do you mean?

Not sure what's happened there but my silhouettes disappeared for a while but are back! Thanks anyway.

And I meant in this bit (but during the match as it's been played):

kbQ8NjA.png

On 14/11/2023 at 16:56, El_Matador said:

That would be great! However I got to say, it isn't a must but otherwise just an idea. :)

Keep it up! :applause:

I found what was "wrong", I had the history widget linked to the player history instead of the non_player history. 

image.thumb.png.cf825fab78771ecfcd1e4918f1720802.png

If you want to change it by yourself, just edit this part in the 'non player profile.xml' (and you can also play with the table details in the 'non player history.xml' if you want)

I will add it in the future version if I will ever release some update. 

image.png.e849999a90e4e012d674e525a59008ca.png

7 minutos atrás, keysi disse:

I found what was "wrong", I had the history widget linked to the player history instead of the non_player history. 

image.thumb.png.cf825fab78771ecfcd1e4918f1720802.png

If you want to change it by yourself, just edit this part in the 'non player profile.xml' (and you can also play with the table details in the 'non player history.xml' if you want)

I will add it in the future version if I will ever release some update. 

image.png.e849999a90e4e012d674e525a59008ca.png

@keysi 

I will definitely change it to career stats, and also changed deleted wording.

I've been really happy with the time and effort you put in your work and the help you give to others, also read what you wrote on coffeehouse FM, so bought you a "coffee", from a content creator to another. :)

Thank you once again mate! :brock:

14 hours ago, wisconsin said:

Not sure what's happened there but my silhouettes disappeared for a while but are back! Thanks anyway.

And I meant in this bit (but during the match as it's been played):

kbQ8NjA.png

It can look like this if I change this part with just goalscorers to complete notable events. Will try to monitor it in more games and how it will behave. 

image.png.ab3b898b5d28f796d1c711979ca96db5.png

19 ชั่วโมงที่แล้ว El_Matador กล่าวว่า:

@คีย์ซี่ เน้นซ่อน\ลบข้อความครึ่งแรกและครึ่งหลังจากตรวจสอบคุณสมบัติหรือไม่?

เพื่อให้มีโดยไม่ต้องมีคำใต้หิมะสีขาวทันทีที่

ใส่ภาพหน้าจอด้านล่างสำหรับการประกาศ

ล่วงหน้า! :thup:

จับภาพ15-11-2566 164549.png

Can I move the text to the top of the timeline and change the text color? It's not shown in the background like that. Which file will we edit?  @ คีย์ซี

Edited by Boizu

I've been playing about with the fonts, colours. I have changed the human controlled part to the colour I want. I have also changed the header to a colour of my choice.

image.thumb.png.88daa3c722b40766484a9060412baa48.png

However I have hit my head against a brick wall when trying to replicate last year's header. How would I change the continue box to be the colour of whatever team or competition I am looking at? Like this...

image.thumb.png.c71038179b2304221188ac479ec0ec0c.png

I can change the text colour to white easy enough but that will also change the continue box colour to white. What xml text controls that bit specifically, and how can that be set to change colour depending on what team page, or competition page I am on? Whilst I'm at it how can I change the club name to be just capital letters. Thanks in advance for your help.

3 hours ago, \'Appy \'Ammer said:

I've been playing about with the fonts, colours. I have changed the human controlled part to the colour I want. I have also changed the header to a colour of my choice.

image.thumb.png.88daa3c722b40766484a9060412baa48.png

However I have hit my head against a brick wall when trying to replicate last year's header. How would I change the continue box to be the colour of whatever team or competition I am looking at? Like this...

image.thumb.png.c71038179b2304221188ac479ec0ec0c.png

I can change the text colour to white easy enough but that will also change the continue box colour to white. What xml text controls that bit specifically, and how can that be set to change colour depending on what team page, or competition page I am on? Whilst I'm at it how can I change the club name to be just capital letters. Thanks in advance for your help.

comment out this bit of code

image.png.21caf1b40965cb7f95f37f5a5bc4248b.png

14 hours ago, mccann95 said:

@keysi Is there anything you can think off that would fix this? (I added your player panels into the original base FM Skin. If I load up your skin and revert back to the this skin it works as intended until I reload the game. Thanks!

IMG_9097.png

I don't know. maybe share the whole skin you put together. It looks like you have the same player folders in one skin... as I said to someone else here, I can't say what's wrong as I don't know what your skin structure looks like and what else you merged together. 

Hi @keysi I think i have found a bug in the skin! Currently when I am playing a match, i have the middle container set to heat maps. If i was to click into tactics, and then go back to match, the middle container would change to visualiser, it also happens after half time for example. I am using just your Skin, not a mixture! I also have automatic override of custom panels turned off! It isnt a big issue at all, just thought I would let you know! Thanks :)

Hello @keysi love the skin, I'm having some minor issue I dont know if you can help with but on the scouting screen I cant see the scout recommendations and there is no way to see players interested in transfer or not. Is there a way I can put those in? I included the same screen on base skin for reference. Thanks.

image.thumb.png.44bd9a188548935c569a0430e56aca02.pngimage.thumb.png.75d94fb16c0907108dd96087a840b49c.png

17 hours ago, jamiemca123 said:

Hi @keysi I think i have found a bug in the skin! Currently when I am playing a match, i have the middle container set to heat maps. If i was to click into tactics, and then go back to match, the middle container would change to visualiser, it also happens after half time for example. I am using just your Skin, not a mixture! I also have automatic override of custom panels turned off! It isnt a big issue at all, just thought I would let you know! Thanks :)

Hi, thanks, can't replicate it. I have been modifying these match panels for more than one year, my top choices for widgets are 'my team stats' in the middle and the passing network/heat map on the right side. Sometimes, it changes between home/away stats in the middle based on where my team is playing (if home or away) but it didn't change automatically to visualiser or something different. 

9 hours ago, biz2121 said:

Hello @keysi love the skin, I'm having some minor issue I dont know if you can help with but on the scouting screen I cant see the scout recommendations and there is no way to see players interested in transfer or not. Is there a way I can put those in? I included the same screen on base skin for reference. Thanks.

image.thumb.png.44bd9a188548935c569a0430e56aca02.pngimage.thumb.png.75d94fb16c0907108dd96087a840b49c.png

Hi, this is because the 'Rec' column in the 'scouting overview panel.xml' in the panels/club ID was changed.

So, the easiest part is probably to go to the panels/club, delete or rename the 'scouting overview panel' and reload the skin. And you will have the default view.

Or you can open this file and edit the custom view, locate line 168 and change the ID to PRpo instead of PsRK.

I did it right now and it works. Will include it in the future in the skin. Thanks for letting me know about it's missing here. 

scouting overview panel.xml

On 17/11/2023 at 10:13, keysi said:

I don't know. maybe share the whole skin you put together. It looks like you have the same player folders in one skin... as I said to someone else here, I can't say what's wrong as I don't know what your skin structure looks like and what else you merged together. 

Here's the skin, All thats been added is a bigger match tablet and your player panels. Thanks

FM24 Base Skin.zip

10 minutes ago, mccann95 said:

Here's the skin, All thats been added is a bigger match tablet and your player panels. Thanks

FM24 Base Skin.zip 678.87 kB · 0 downloads

It works absolutely normally when I load it. Maybe some widgets don't work in the selector because you don't have the right path to the right files as they are in widgets for example. 

I would recommend you quit the game, delete all other skins from the skin folder, clear the cache folder in the App data and properly restart the game. I can't help you more than this if it works for me without issue.

image.thumb.png.fd6043ba21dd91004cae62852775ad42.png