• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

37 minutes ago, Watson156 said:

I'm having the same problem

@Vladis @Watson156 

As I replied on Twitter today morning, I don't have this issue and it works as it should. 

I'm not sure why it happens for you, it works as it should for me. But: open the skin folder/panels/team, delete the 'training overview panel' and restart the game.

4 hours ago, keysi said:

@Vladis @Watson156 

As I replied on Twitter today morning, I don't have this issue and it works as it should. 

I'm not sure why it happens for you, it works as it should for me. But: open the skin folder/panels/team, delete the 'training overview panel' and restart the game.

it also works fine for me, but I think for people who don't know how to change the skin correctly, using the widget from the touch version leads to a crash.  I took it out in a separate optional mod.

11 hours ago, keysi said:

@Vladis @Watson156 

Thanks @keysi, works fine now.

13 hours ago, Dec--- said:

Hi @keysi

I'm liking the update so far, Just wondering how do I change the tabs back to the colour of the team selected as opposed to the colour is it now?

(After final update)

image.thumb.jpeg.0144fa60fb61c91b0592a1a6733aca87.jpeg

(Before final update)

image.thumb.jpeg.c544428761680735ccea2ef977c4026c.jpeg

It's on the previous page of this thread. 

13 hours ago, keysi said:

It's on the previous page of this thread. 

Hi, I've managed to change the top bar just underneath the header, just wondering how I go about doing the same for the other tabs like player stats. (Updated pic)

image.thumb.jpeg.a8444d9baa30454129635f7b71905766.jpeg

12 hours ago, wisconsin said:

Is it an easy fix to put the positions bar on the squad screen to the top of the screen, above the squad list, rather than the bottom?

Just move it higher up the 'team squad.xml' file. Above the squad list container. 

9 hours ago, Dec--- said:

Hi, I've managed to change the top bar just underneath the header, just wondering how I go about doing the same for the other tabs like player stats. (Updated pic)

image.thumb.jpeg.a8444d9baa30454129635f7b71905766.jpeg

skin folder/classes/drop.xml and edit the red_replacement to primary and secondary. 

7 minutes ago, One hell of a keeper said:

image.png.a2f9ca1c12e7837cf852f84777ede46a.png

On the logo area on the top left hand corner, is there a way to allow it to overhang from the top bar over the top of the below bar and then then become the primary family icon?

The logo is part of the titlebar panel. The titlebar panel is made with the full width in my skin so the sidebar is placed below the title bar and menu strip. If you change the inset="-80" of the logo widget in the titlebar.xml, you can make it smaller or even bigger. But if you want to have it above the sidebar, beside the titlebar and menu strip, you must edit the client object browser.xml. I'm sure there are other skins that have the club/nation logo in this style so take a look at how they made it. 

I'm not sure what exactly you mean by the "primary family icon" but if you want the logo "clickable" you have to add the right property to load after clicking on the logo. 

48 minutes ago, keysi said:

The logo is part of the titlebar panel. The titlebar panel is made with the full width in my skin so the sidebar is placed below the title bar and menu strip. If you change the inset="-80" of the logo widget in the titlebar.xml, you can make it smaller or even bigger. But if you want to have it above the sidebar, beside the titlebar and menu strip, you must edit the client object browser.xml. I'm sure there are other skins that have the club/nation logo in this style so take a look at how they made it. 

I'm not sure what exactly you mean by the "primary family icon" but if you want the logo "clickable" you have to add the right property to load after clicking on the logo. 

Thanks for this, ill have a look into that. 

So what i was trying to get at is it would become the top layer of grouping. 

5 hours ago, keysi said:

I edited mine to look like this (credit to sas skin for the bookmark section)

Screenshot 2024-02-19 153814.png

On 15/02/2024 at 08:44, snowofman said:

just delete the 

inbox item.xml

or remove the code inside that shows the id.

I've looked all over for the inbox.item.xml file and cannot find it.  Can you please tell me what folder it's in?

*** edit ***  I found it and actually used this to replace the original inbox item.xml.  It still shows the ID, but only when your mouse hovers over it.  

https://community.sigames.com/forums/topic/559096-fm22-hidden-uid-finder/?do=findComment&comment=14286361

Edited by Enos

Le 18/02/2024 à 08:59, keysi a dit :

Just move it higher up the 'team squad.xml' file. Above the squad list container. 

skin folder/classes/drop.xml and edit the red_replacement to primary and secondary. 

Hey @keysi What do you mean with "Just move it higher up the 'team squad.xml' file. Above the squad list container."? ;)

Also, when adding the condition/sharpness percentage the column remains invisible. Any idea how to fix that?

Edited by sebel

45 minutes ago, sebel said:

Hey @keysi What do you mean with "Just move it higher up the 'team squad.xml' file. Above the squad list container."? ;)

Also, when adding the condition/sharpness percentage the column remains invisible. Any idea how to fix that?

cut line 1395 &1396 and paste in lines 69 & 70

2. pie condition label.xmlpie condition label mixed.xml add these 2 files to the panels/widgets and person properties.xmltoo properties fm24 Rensie/properties 

1 hour ago, sebel said:

It depends on where you want to have it. 

1. You need to locate the picking_panel, the whole container in lines 1390-1399.

2. Highlight these lines and cut them. 

image.png.86d5eabb74b2aef2fa26c11f031d2fad.png

3. Scroll up within the same file to line 70, paste the copied container, save the file and reload the skin. It will look like this. The picking panel will be above the team stats boxes. 

image.thumb.png.2b35a65d65b09ed6533750eff2ef5292.png

4. If you paste it to line 153, it would be under the team stats boxes and look like this. 

image.thumb.png.3b3b985899d25b687e53c5f7c2f0a431.png

Hey - firstly, love the skin. Amazing work!

I am wondering if you could help with a small issue I am having with the Bundesliga scoreboard. I have removed the comp folders to that it goes back to the default competition scoreboards for Germany and Europe, but the scoreboard is not lining up correctly with names.

image.png.4a6611eae6245665e8aa59a65c7dbc53.png

I have checked with other skins and with the base skin and all works fine, so I wondered if you knew what it was in your skin that was potentially causing it. I have looked in the match score area panel file (both main and the default one you have in the files) but it is not obvious to me.

Any help would be appreciated - thanks

On 25/02/2024 at 00:22, the_hoyle said:

Hey - firstly, love the skin. Amazing work!

I am wondering if you could help with a small issue I am having with the Bundesliga scoreboard. I have removed the comp folders to that it goes back to the default competition scoreboards for Germany and Europe, but the scoreboard is not lining up correctly with names.

image.png.4a6611eae6245665e8aa59a65c7dbc53.png

I have checked with other skins and with the base skin and all works fine, so I wondered if you knew what it was in your skin that was potentially causing it. I have looked in the match score area panel file (both main and the default one you have in the files) but it is not obvious to me.

Any help would be appreciated - thanks

I don't know where's the issue as I'm not using these licensed scoreboards. Try to remove the match score area panel and restart the game. But if you already removed the 'comps' folder, I'm not sure. 

On 25/02/2024 at 06:54, gabbfx said:

my game is crashing in random situations with this skin

Don't use it if it causes crashes to your game.

2 hours ago, keysi said:

I don't know where's the issue as I'm not using these licensed scoreboards. Try to remove the match score area panel and restart the game. But if you already removed the 'comps' folder, I'm not sure.

I have just tried that now and still the same. A very strange one. Thanks for coming back to me

14 hours ago, gabbfx said:

lol how rude

i deleted the training overview panel and works fine

Rude? I see nothing rude or wrong in my response.

While you were not able to provide the simple info about where, when or what crash dump you get, I gave you the most simple solution of all - don't use the skin. 

14 minutes ago, keysi said:

Rude? I see nothing rude or wrong in my response.

While you were not able to provide the simple info about where, when or what crash dump you get, I gave you the most simple solution of all - don't use the skin. 

Keysi is right.

If the only information you provide about your crashes is "it crashes in random situations", then the best course of action is not using the skin.

He wasn't rude.

35 minutes ago, One hell of a keeper said:

Afternoon - I would like to edit the highlighted area and to then match the colors above. How can I achieve this or direction into the right area?

image.png.37c8dfa9e0e05d6b3d8f22358d29dee7.png

graphics/boxes/custom/interface/tab bar - background

graphics/tabs/standard/normal/top- buttons

25 minutes ago, snowofman said:

given that path isnt in the Rensie skin, i will need to extract from the resource archiver. Would that be right? 

14 minutes ago, One hell of a keeper said:

given that path isnt in the Rensie skin, i will need to extract from the resource archiver. Would that be right? 

I had it in version 1 and version 2, where it was edited to work with primary/secondary colours. I changed it to only two colours for the version 3. 

But yes, you're right, you can export it from the default files. 

Edited by keysi

1 minute ago, keysi said:

I had it in version 1 and version 2, where it was edited to work with primary/secondary colours. I changed it to only two colours for the version 3. 

But yes, you're right, you can export it from the default files. 

No worries i might download ver 2 and use those, thanks for clarifying

Fantastic skin! By far the cleanest looking out there in my opinion, great work. I have made a few small tweaks to mine but I wondered if you wouldn't mind answering a couple of quick questions.

Inside the player profile where the squad number shows, you mentioned you are using the Puma font for the numbers; can this font be changed? If so how would go about doing it as I can't see that font inside the fonts folder.

Secondly, whilst the tabs on the squad page are very useful, is there a way to remove them....I'm not too sure which template I should edit for that one

Thanks!

player-number-squad.png

5 hours ago, adamhopkins11 said:

Fantastic skin! By far the cleanest looking out there in my opinion, great work. I have made a few small tweaks to mine but I wondered if you wouldn't mind answering a couple of quick questions.

Inside the player profile where the squad number shows, you mentioned you are using the Puma font for the numbers; can this font be changed? If so how would go about doing it as I can't see that font inside the fonts folder.

Secondly, whilst the tabs on the squad page are very useful, is there a way to remove them....I'm not too sure which template I should edit for that one

Thanks!

player-number-squad.png

If you want to edit the font of the numbers, you have to create your pictures of the numbers. 

it's in the C:\Users\\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2024\skins\FM24 Rensie v3 (Final)\graphics\pictures\kits\2d\numbers

There are two folders - default and large, and you have to create the PNG pictures from 1-99 for both sizes. If you delete these two folders, the numbers will revert to the default font. 

The second thing - it's in the skin folder/panels/team and open the team squad.xml and delete the part within lines 71-151.

14 minutes ago, sebel said:

@keysi Is it possible to edit this part of the tablet? I'd like to add the players fitness condition. ;)

image.thumb.png.1eed46c42401f74f75ffea0cb18adda4.png

match/match team stats full bottom2

7 minutes ago, sebel said:

@keysi Thanks! You mind telling me which line I should edit?

You have to add it among other things within the view in that file. 

But, the condition and sharpness are already there, you probably have a different resolution or screen size so it's hidden automatically. So, you have to customise the view within that file. 

You can see in this picture, I already have it there from the first release.

In-Between Highlights

8 hours ago, keysi said:

If you want to edit the font of the numbers, you have to create your pictures of the numbers. 

it's in the C:\Users\\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2024\skins\FM24 Rensie v3 (Final)\graphics\pictures\kits\2d\numbers

There are two folders - default and large, and you have to create the PNG pictures from 1-99 for both sizes. If you delete these two folders, the numbers will revert to the default font. 

The second thing - it's in the skin folder/panels/team and open the team squad.xml and delete the part within lines 71-151.

match/match team stats full bottom2

Thanks so much, appreciate it!

@keysi From player overview panel.xml, can you tell me where I can edit/delete the amount of tabs/blocks in the middle and bottom rows (player profile)? 

Edited by sebel

3 hours ago, sebel said:

@keysi From player overview panel.xml, can you tell me where I can edit/delete the amount of tabs/blocks in the middle and bottom rows (player profile)? 

what exactly do you want to edit/delete? Share a screenshot with some highlighted areas, it's easier... The player overview is quite easy to read, it's mainly about try & error.

Il y a 6 heures, keysi a dit :

what exactly do you want to edit/delete? Share a screenshot with some highlighted areas, it's easier... The player overview is quite easy to read, it's mainly about try & error.

@keysi On this screenshot, the idea would be to add a 3rd tab in the bottom row.

I've been trying editing a few lines but couldn't managed ;) IF you have some time, can you tell me what exactly I should edit? As always: many thanks!

image.thumb.png.c7e36e174e8b41f174da1de1ab0c5d0b.png

Le 29/02/2024 à 09:32, keysi a dit :

You have to add it among other things within the view in that file. 

But, the condition and sharpness are already there, you probably have a different resolution or screen size so it's hidden automatically. So, you have to customise the view within that file. 

You can see in this picture, I already have it there from the first release.

In-Between Highlights

@keysi Is there a way to avoid "auto_hide_priority"? (I am playing on external 4k screen)

<!-- Condition -->
            <record id="PcOI" auto_hide_priority="2"/>
            <!-- Sharpness -->
            <record id="PftI" auto_hide_priority="2"/>

Edited by sebel

11 hours ago, sebel said:

@keysi On this screenshot, the idea would be to add a 3rd tab in the bottom row.

I've been trying editing a few lines but couldn't managed ;) IF you have some time, can you tell me what exactly I should edit? As always: many thanks!

image.thumb.png.c7e36e174e8b41f174da1de1ab0c5d0b.png

The player overview panel is divided into three parts - top, middle, and bottom. 

If you locate the bottom part (line 568), there are two containers ("L" and "R"), so you have to edit the horizontal_layout="-1,1,-1" to allow another container and copy/paste the same container it's already here. 

The bottom part of the code can look like this: 

Spoiler
<!-- Bottom row -->
	<container class="main_box">
		<attachment class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_layout="-1,1,-1,1,-1"/> 

<!-- L -->
		<container  class="main_box" priority="1">
				<layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" layout="-1" offset="0"/>
				<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />	  	   

<container class="client_object_viewer_selector_panel" id="woz1" save_session_state="true" file="player/rensie/player overview selector small bottom 24" default_width="-1" priority="1"> 
						<integer id="default_for_unemployed_managers" value="tcspc"/>
						<integer id="default_for_international_managers_other_team" value="Irph"/>
						<integer id="default_for_everyone_else" value="pat1"/>
						<integer id="default_for_versus_mode" value="pat1"/>

</container>
		</container>

<!-- Vertical separator line -->
		<widget class="vertical_divider"/>

<!-- M -->
		<container  class="main_box" priority="2">
				<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />	  	   

<container class="client_object_viewer_selector_panel" id="woz2" save_session_state="true" file="player/rensie/player overview selector small bottom 24" default_width="-1" priority="1"> 

</container>
		</container>

<!-- R -->
		<container  class="main_box" priority="3">

<container class="client_object_viewer_selector_panel" id="woz3" save_session_state="true" file="player/rensie/player overview selector small bottom 24" default_width="-1" priority="1"> 
						<integer id="default_for_unemployed_managers" value="Irph"/>

</container>
		</container>
  </container>

image.thumb.png.6c3a2899d347bc4c66b6b68ffafc2ed2.png

11 hours ago, sebel said:

@keysi Is there a way to avoid "auto_hide_priority"? (I am playing on external 4k screen)

<!-- Condition -->
            <record id="PcOI" auto_hide_priority="2"/>
            <!-- Sharpness -->
            <record id="PftI" auto_hide_priority="2"/>

Just delete that part and set the width.

<!-- Condition -->
<record id="PcOI" width="30"/>

5 hours ago, adamhopkins11 said:

One more small question I have is whether there is a way to remove the underline effect in the menubar? I have attached a screenshot to demonstrate where I mean,

Thank you again!

underline.png

That's part of the default graphic/paper. You have to edit the appearance of the paper.xml itself for all things within these folders. 

Can you tell me what determines the pattern/colour of the player number displayed on the player profile.

An example is for River Plate - The shirt colour and number are both set to white it seems so it ends up looking like this

I have seen other kits and they seem to mimic the style of their kits (have attached example of Boca Juniors.....can this changed anywhere? As well as the number colour?  Thank you!

image.png

boca-number.png

6 minutes ago, adamhopkins11 said:

Can you tell me what determines the pattern/colour of the player number displayed on the player profile.

An example is for River Plate - The shirt colour and number are both set to white it seems so it ends up looking like this

I have seen other kits and they seem to mimic the style of their kits (have attached example of Boca Juniors.....can this changed anywhere? As well as the number colour?  Thank you!

image.png

boca-number.png

go to the club screen, editor, edit kit details 

5 minutes ago, TCSSkin said:

go to the club screen, editor, edit kit details 

Thanks for the quick reply. 

Changing the number colours does work, Thank you. I guess there is a limitation of the kit pattern that will display. Some patterns will display, others won't. Example is River Plates again, when changing their pattern to diagonal stripe, it still shows plain white. But changing it to standard stripes will show a pattern. No big deal though

55 minutes ago, adamhopkins11 said:

Thanks for the quick reply. 

Changing the number colours does work, Thank you. I guess there is a limitation of the kit pattern that will display. Some patterns will display, others won't. Example is River Plates again, when changing their pattern to diagonal stripe, it still shows plain white. But changing it to standard stripes will show a pattern. No big deal though

Try mess with the Back of Shirt Style 

As you can see here when its set to Plain or Square for Number, its clear

image.png.27277f43764262a4e75b93ea4fd451ef.png

When its set to same as front

image.png.3a44556737ad62a51a9e0a36f427f4e0.png

On 02/03/2024 at 08:24, keysi said:

The player overview panel is divided into three parts - top, middle, and bottom. 

If you locate the bottom part (line 568), there are two containers ("L" and "R"), so you have to edit the horizontal_layout="-1,1,-1" to allow another container and copy/paste the same container it's already here. 

The bottom part of the code can look like this: 

Hide contents
<!-- Bottom row -->
	<container class="main_box">
		<attachment class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_layout="-1,1,-1,1,-1"/> 

<!-- L -->
		<container  class="main_box" priority="1">

<container class="client_object_viewer_selector_panel" id="woz1" save_session_state="true" file="player/rensie/player overview selector small bottom 24" default_width="-1" priority="1"> 

</container>
		</container>

<!-- M -->
		<container  class="main_box" priority="2">

<container class="client_object_viewer_selector_panel" id="woz2" save_session_state="true" file="player/rensie/player overview selector small bottom 24" default_width="-1" priority="1"> 

</container>
		</container>

<!-- R -->
		<container  class="main_box" priority="3">

<container class="client_object_viewer_selector_panel" id="woz3" save_session_state="true" file="player/rensie/player overview selector small bottom 24" default_width="-1" priority="1"> 
						<integer id="default_for_unemployed_managers" value="Irph"/>

</container>
		</container>
  </container>

image.thumb.png.6c3a2899d347bc4c66b6b68ffafc2ed2.png

Just delete that part and set the width.

<!-- Condition -->
<record id="PcOI" width="30"/>

That's part of the default graphic/paper. You have to edit the appearance of the paper.xml itself for all things within these folders. 

Thanks for this, I'm now using 3 sections at the bottom following this.

I have resized the side ones though to make them smaller, to match what I had already done with the middle section. I was also able to switch around some of the drop down options from one to another to make the data scale nicely, such as copying Games Played from top right code to bottom24 code, rather than using the bottom24 which had more deatils, as the space was smaller.

It's looking great.

image.thumb.png.c029b0e08ef7d5b5e1a3d87cc80416d6.png

Il y a 14 heures, rootcoors a dit :

Thanks for this, I'm now using 3 sections at the bottom following this.

I have resized the side ones though to make them smaller, to match what I had already done with the middle section. I was also able to switch around some of the drop down options from one to another to make the data scale nicely, such as copying Games Played from top right code to bottom24 code, rather than using the bottom24 which had more deatils, as the space was smaller.

It's looking great.

image.thumb.png.c029b0e08ef7d5b5e1a3d87cc80416d6.png

@rootcoors Looks great! You mind sharing your lines or xml file? Cheers ;)

1 hour ago, sebel said:

@rootcoors Looks great! You mind sharing your lines or xml file? Cheers ;)

Thanks. and sure - here you go.

I also tweaked the Form on in the bottom slightly (after the screenshot) to remove the link and make it look cleaner. Its easy to get to the full Form history using the middle section or navigation bar for the player - I prefered the clean look over the link being there, you will see what I mean.

player overview panel.xml

Edited by rootcoors