[FM24][SKIN] Rensie Custom skin - Updated 14/02/2024

keysi

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, Heisen6er9 said:

For some strange reason I cannot choose the skin in FM. I have unzipped the file into my skins folder where all my other skins are but the Rensie one is the only one that doesn't show up in FM to pick from...

make sure you don't have a folder in a folder

5 hours ago, El_Matador said:

@keysi I want to exclude the kits from the match scoreboard and only leave the badges. Can you tell in which panel I can do so? 

Thank you in advance 👍

panels/match/match score home.xml and match score away.xml and there are kits widgets in both. 

1 hour ago, -Jef- said:

Hi @keysi, I was wondering if it's possible to put attribute bars in the skin and how to do so? For staff and players

Cheers!

It surely is possible. You just need to edit how the attributes are displayed, the same as with stars for example. I'm sure you can find the right way how to do it here around the skinning hideout. 

Hi,

I really like the skin and thank you for the hard work! 

Apologies if this has been answered separately, but do you know how I can shift the central text for players/teams etc. from the middle to the left indent as in the screenshot? 

On fullscreen, my laptop notch blocks the name etc. off in the top middle. 

Many thanks for any advice 

Screenshot 2023-11-19 at 23.44.05.png

2 hours ago, Maxie179 said:

Hi,

I really like the skin and thank you for the hard work! 

Apologies if this has been answered separately, but do you know how I can shift the central text for players/teams etc. from the middle to the left indent as in the screenshot? 

On fullscreen, my laptop notch blocks the name etc. off in the top middle. 

Many thanks for any advice 

Screenshot 2023-11-19 at 23.44.05.png

Open the skin folder/panels/generic/titlebar search panel.xml and locate lines 28 and 40. There's alignment="centre,bottom/top", change both "centre" to "left"

so, it will be alignment="left,bottom" and alignment="left,top". It will revert the alignment back to the default. If you would rename or delete this titlebar search panel.xml completely, it will reset all the changes. 

image.thumb.png.9f68eaea7907e220962e91b900172388.png

5 hours ago, keysi said:

Open the skin folder/panels/generic/titlebar search panel.xml and locate lines 28 and 40. There's alignment="centre,bottom/top", change both "centre" to "left"

so, it will be alignment="left,bottom" and alignment="left,top". It will revert the alignment back to the default. If you would rename or delete this titlebar search panel.xml completely, it will reset all the changes. 

image.thumb.png.9f68eaea7907e220962e91b900172388.png

Thank you very much for the quick reply!

30 minutes ago, Boizu said:

I'm sorry. I want to fix what I circled in red.
Which file do I need to edit? @keysi

match console panel.xml and there is a match commentary container

3 minutes ago, Gilberto Silva said:

Is there a way to remove the graphic of the user manager on the main menu? For whatever reason it's very laggy on my machine.

that's the same as in the default skin, I didn't edit this graphic except the logo in the intro menu. 

The graphic and the intro screen itself are the same in my skin as in the default skin in terms of the 3D manager so it will be the same with the file from the base skin. 

The only way to change the default 3D manager appearance is to make a custom start screen background. For example like this...

image.thumb.png.80de8d8da4b9bebf07e16d72523302ef.png

Edited by keysi

4 hours ago, Gilberto Silva said:

Ok thanks mate - are you aware of any way to change it?

Perhaps I'll take a file from another skin if not.

skins\FM24 Rensie\panels\game\intro panel.xml

add this code after line 42 (after "container id="CHWc" section)

<widget class="picture" id="bkg1" file="main menu/background" image_alignment="bottom" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="false">
			<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" />
		</widget>

skins\FM24 Rensie\graphics\main menu
add your background image with title "background"

11 hours ago, gooseta said:

any planned updates coming? been using this as my main skin since it dropped, thx for the work

Nothing major in comparison with other skins, I had a lot of real-life work recently during the international break (as it's not a break for me I made probably around 15-20 small edits and fixes since the release including some fixes that were shared in this thread. But most of them are mainly small fixes, some pixels adjusted here and here, some colours etc. I'm not a fan of releasing updates too often as most people don't even notice the updates and people want something stable (from my experience) and they don't want to change things like skin every other day. But I will update it probably next month. 

11 hours ago, Samuel77 said:

I really love your skin :thup:

Thank you very much !

Thank you, I'm glad you enjoy it. 

I have a little problem and that is that on some teams I can't see the shirt number on this icon because of the color. In any case, it's not because of the in-game icons, which you can change with the editor. Does anyone have an idea how to fix it? 2.Thing how can I make this round icon a jersey like in your old skin? Thank you 

Screenshot 2023-11-24 145807.png

Screenshot 2023-11-24 145928.png

11 minutes ago, Boizu said:

Sorry, I'm using it in 2023. The game has no borders.

as it's for FM23, you should have said so and maybe even have used the Random and small skinning questions thread as this is for the Fm24 version

for the question, you'll have to grab the graphics or get the graphics from FM24 and see if you can just use as is.

sitoolkit\skins\fm-widgets\graphics\boxes\custom\match\commentary - bar.png

17 hours ago, benji_hro_FCH said:

I have a little problem and that is that on some teams I can't see the shirt number on this icon because of the color. In any case, it's not because of the in-game icons, which you can change with the editor. Does anyone have an idea how to fix it? 2.Thing how can I make this round icon a jersey like in your old skin? Thank you 

Screenshot 2023-11-24 145807.png

Screenshot 2023-11-24 145928.png

panels/match/woz and there are "tactics icon ftr" and "tactics icon ft". You can play with this part and use kits, or dots, or pictures too but you have to edit it. 

image.png.28bd07c05461d769a8dc4f270e9949a4.png

The issue (for me at least) with using the kits instead of dots is this: 

The first picture is already played match screen with dots within the formation - the home team has a home kit, away team has an away kit. 

The second picture is the same match but using kits - "tactics_kit_picture" - and now, the game can't recognise the right kits and both teams have home kits. 

And yes, I know sometimes it uses the same colours and the numbers are not visible but I'm not sure how to make it work right now. 

image.thumb.png.c321eb9cf9b463c5a9772f22be9f8073.png image.thumb.png.aff0ebe5bc02e0b0630cf811eb8fc9fa.png

The second thing with shirts:

You have to go to the panels/match/woz and open the 'match team stats full time review.xml' - locate line 37 and change the "id=PsnC" to "id=PsnS" and it will change dots to kits within the stats. 

image.thumb.png.2ca9a663dbb86cded5e7a18b92766158.png

vor 8 Stunden schrieb keysi:

panels/match/woz and there are "tactics icon ftr" and "tactics icon ft". You can play with this part and use kits, or dots, or pictures too but you have to edit it. 

image.png.28bd07c05461d769a8dc4f270e9949a4.png

The issue (for me at least) with using the kits instead of dots is this: 

The first picture is already played match screen with dots within the formation - the home team has a home kit, away team has an away kit. 

The second picture is the same match but using kits - "tactics_kit_picture" - and now, the game can't recognise the right kits and both teams have home kits. 

And yes, I know sometimes it uses the same colours and the numbers are not visible but I'm not sure how to make it work right now. 

image.thumb.png.c321eb9cf9b463c5a9772f22be9f8073.png image.thumb.png.aff0ebe5bc02e0b0630cf811eb8fc9fa.png

The second thing with shirts:

You have to go to the panels/match/woz and open the 'match team stats full time review.xml' - locate line 37 and change the "id=PsnC" to "id=PsnS" and it will change dots to kits within the stats. 

image.thumb.png.2ca9a663dbb86cded5e7a18b92766158.png

First of all, thank you very much, but what do I have to change in order to use kits instead of dots in the panel below

22 hours ago, benji_hro_FCH said:

First of all, thank you very much, but what do I have to change in order to use kits instead of dots in the panel below

You have to comment out the dots part and "activate" the kits part. Copy/paste this code to the 'tactics icon ftr', save the file and restart the game. 

Spoiler
<panel>
	<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="bottom,extend" offset="0" gap="-7"/>
	<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="-1" apply_to_children="true"/>

<container>
		<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" apply_to_children="true"/> 

<!-- KITS -->
		<container>
			<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" apply_to_children="true"/> 

<widget class="tactics_kit_picture" id="kitp"/>
		</container>

<!-- DOTS -->
		<!--<container>
			<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="5" apply_to_children="true"/> 

<widget class="picture" id="bsic" scale_picture="true" file="pitch/icons/dots/large/kit" image_alignment="centre"/>
			<widget class="text" size="small" id="bsnm" alignment="centre"/>
		</container>-->

<container>
			<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="7" apply_to_children="true"/>

<!-- PLAYER PICTURE -->
			<!-- <widget class="object_portrait_picture" id="pict" scale_picture="true" >
			<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="right" inset="-25" />
			<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="bottom" inset="5" />
				<record id="object_property">
					<integer id="get_property" value="objt"/>
					<integer id="set_property" value="objt"/>
				</record>
			</widget>-->
		</container>
	</container>

<container class="contrast_box_no_margin" transparency="0" red_replacement="fg">
	<attachment_group class="vertical_arrange_autosize" vertical_gap="0" vertical_inset="0"/>

<!--<container height="20">
      <widget class="picture" id="bsic" scale_picture="true" file="pitch/icons/kit/large/simple kit" image_alignment="centre"/>
      <widget class="text" size="xsmall" id="bsnm" alignment="centre"/>
	</container>-->

<container height="5"/>

<widget class="text" auto_size="vertical" id="name" colour="text" size="xsmall" alignment="centre,can_scale" multiline="false" style="bold"/>	
	<container height="1"/>

<container height="14">
	<attachment class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_alignment="fill" horizontal_gap="2"/> 
	<!--rating
	<widget class="tactical_role_label" id="role" abbt="true" size="xxsmall" auto_size="vertical" alignment="centre,can_scale" style="bold" >
		<global id="hidden" name="ui.is_fmt_controller_skin"/>
	</widget>-->
	<widget class="match_rating_label_formatted" id="avra" size="8.5" alignment="centre,can_scale" format="[%fraction#1-2.1]" navigation_focus_target="false"/>

</container>	
	</container>

</panel>

vor 3 Stunden schrieb keysi:

You have to comment out the dots part and "activate" the kits part. Copy/paste this code to the 'tactics icon ftr', save the file and restart the game. 

Inhalt unsichtbar machen
<panel>
	<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="bottom,extend" offset="0" gap="-7"/>
	<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="-1" apply_to_children="true"/>

<container>

<!-- KITS -->
		<container>

<widget class="tactics_kit_picture" id="kitp"/>
		</container>

<!-- DOTS -->
		<!--<container>
			<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="5" apply_to_children="true"/> 

<widget class="picture" id="bsic" scale_picture="true" file="pitch/icons/dots/large/kit" image_alignment="centre"/>
			<widget class="text" size="small" id="bsnm" alignment="centre"/>
		</container>-->

<container>
			<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="7" apply_to_children="true"/>

<!-- PLAYER PICTURE -->
			<!-- <widget class="object_portrait_picture" id="pict" scale_picture="true" >
			<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="right" inset="-25" />
			<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="bottom" inset="5" />
				<record id="object_property">
					<integer id="get_property" value="objt"/>
					<integer id="set_property" value="objt"/>
				</record>
			</widget>-->
		</container>
	</container>

<container class="contrast_box_no_margin" transparency="0" red_replacement="fg">
	<attachment_group class="vertical_arrange_autosize" vertical_gap="0" vertical_inset="0"/>

<!--<container height="20">
      <widget class="picture" id="bsic" scale_picture="true" file="pitch/icons/kit/large/simple kit" image_alignment="centre"/>
      <widget class="text" size="xsmall" id="bsnm" alignment="centre"/>
	</container>-->

<container height="5"/>

<widget class="text" auto_size="vertical" id="name" colour="text" size="xsmall" alignment="centre,can_scale" multiline="false" style="bold"/>	
	<container height="1"/>

<container height="14">
	<attachment class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_alignment="fill" horizontal_gap="2"/> 
	<!--rating
	<widget class="tactical_role_label" id="role" abbt="true" size="xxsmall" auto_size="vertical" alignment="centre,can_scale" style="bold" >
		<global id="hidden" name="ui.is_fmt_controller_skin"/>
	</widget>-->
	<widget class="match_rating_label_formatted" id="avra" size="8.5" alignment="centre,can_scale" format="[%fraction#1-2.1]" navigation_focus_target="false"/>

</container>	
	</container>

</panel>

Thank you so much 

Hey, I'm loving this skin but there is one little thing I want to change and I was hoping someone would know how I could do this.

In the club overview screen I would like to replace the "board culture" part with a key personnel part including manager, captain, key player,... with their name and picture; is there an (easy) way to achieve this?

Thanks!

Royal Sporting Club Anderlecht Brussels_ Profile.png

14 hours ago, Navel said:

Hey, I'm loving this skin but there is one little thing I want to change and I was hoping someone would know how I could do this.

In the club overview screen I would like to replace the "board culture" part with a key personnel part including manager, captain, key player,... with their name and picture; is there an (easy) way to achieve this?

Thanks!

Royal Sporting Club Anderlecht Brussels_ Profile.png

This screen is the club overview, you can change the widget to whatever you want here. 

8 hours ago, Leo2210 said:

Thanks for your sharing @keysi I have a question: Can you add a panel to view hidden attributes in the skin?  Also, can you add the preferred foot of player on the tactical screen?

Thank you 

I don't want to add the hidden attributes as I'm not using them. Also, the preferred foot is possible to add as a column within the tactics screen view, I don't want to have it straight in the tactics pitch as I think there would be too many things already. 

6 hours ago, El_Matador said:

@keysi Just wondering, have you added the player attributes colour schemes to the fm settings.xml?

I was searching for it in the xml, instead of changing it in game.

No, I didn't add the attribute colours to the settings file. I think everyone likes something different so I don't like to "dictate" attribute colours.

But I'm sure you can use this, just change the colour.

<!-- Profile attribute colours -->
<colour name="low attribute" 		value="fg alpha"/>
<colour name="normal attribute" 	value="fg"/>
<colour name="good attribute" 		value="fg range13" />
<colour name="excellent attribute"	value="fg range20" />

6 hours ago, Boizu said:

How do I change the icon color to red-green?

Untitled.png

Feel free to ask within the Random and Small Skinning Questions topic.

Also, I would say you already have a completely different skin, especially as you're using it in FM23 if I'm right. So, don't use this thread for any more questions that are not related to my skin, I'm not your personal skinning assistant while you are merging everything together. Thank you. 

15 horas atrás, keysi disse:

No, I didn't add the attribute colours to the settings file. I think everyone likes something different so I don't like to "dictate" attribute colours.

But I'm sure you can use this, just change the colour.

<!-- Profile attribute colours -->
<colour name="low attribute" 		value="fg alpha"/>
<colour name="normal attribute" 	value="fg"/>
<colour name="good attribute" 		value="fg range13" />
<colour name="excellent attribute"	value="fg range20" />

Thank your for sharing the line directory, that's actually all I needed. It is understandable that you would let it blank.

I can definitely use it, so will add it on my xml.

Thank you once more! :brock:

@keysi Hey, is there a way for me to expand the green part down to the divider As it’s cutting off some information? Aswell is there a way I can adjust the goal keeper dot in the small pitch? As it’s be behind the net. Thanks

IMG_9195.png

Edited by mccann95

On 10/11/2023 at 11:44, Domoboy23 said:

Cheers, great work also. Do you know if there's a way I can work around it? Just as that resolution isn't available for me on the list! 

Did you ever solve this?  I usually play with an external monitor and don't have this issue, but when I travel the same issue pops up for me.  

** Edit, I beleive I solved it by going to the highest resolution available and zooming out to 85%.  I haven't noticed any issues during a quick scan.

Edited by Enos

4 hours ago, mccann95 said:

@keysi Hey, is there a way for me to expand the green part down to the divider As it’s cutting off some information? Aswell is there a way I can adjust the goal keeper dot in the small pitch? As it’s be behind the net. Thanks

IMG_9195.png

1. skin folder/panels/generic/popup information panel.xml - line 10, height="180" - this affects height of this top panel

skin folder/panels/player/player personal details popup panel.xml - line 2, height="160" - this affects height of the panel inside of the container above. It's connected together so it's good to connect it with +/- similar values.

2. skin folder/panels/player/rensie/popup/positions and change 'pitch_draw_goals="true" to 'pitch_draw_goals="false" and save the file. It will delete the goals and icon will not be hidden

2 hours ago, jayteealao said:

Thank you @keysi, such a wonderful skin

Is there a way to add the match momentum graphic/widget to the screen for in between match highlights or to the visualizer panel.

It will be there within other widgets in the updated version ;) Will take a look if it's possible to add it within the visualiser. 

image.thumb.png.c1994fad5e8e1199558939cc84a50a7e.png

22 hours ago, keysi said:

you didn't copy all the required files...

Can you tell me which i must copy cause i try everything from player panel and i am still some missing It shows me only injuries and season stat 😅

Edited by adamp33

Hi, I've downloaded the skin and it looks great, but when I unzip it and put the FM24 Rensie fodler into the Skins subfolder, it doesn't appear as a skin I can select in the list of skins in the Interface preferences (all the other skins' fodlers are in there and are selectable in the game). What might I have done wrong?

Edit: typo

Edited by MAsterix85
Edit: typo