[FM24][SKIN] Statman24 - Updated 28/02/24

_Ben_

1 hour ago, RedFromNorway said:

Will you be releasing  the dual attribute skin for FM24? I think it would be the perfect addition to have both. 

Yes. I will be! Got a few more things I want to work on over the next week or so but I will get an update out with it in. 

28 minutes ago, milenec11 said:

i believe that visible attributes will be usefull only if are visible only in your team at training section only and only the attributes that can be by playing time or by training modified

just a thought

Sorry - I think this is lost in translation. I have no idea what you mean here?

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, _Ben_ said:

Yes. I will be! Got a few more things I want to work on over the next week or so but I will get an update out with it in. 

I thought that is under your consideration to release a skin with attributes, so on that I said that your skin as it is now is excellent and if it was possible to put attributes visible only at the training panel at the team we manage and the attributes that via training can be improved. That was a suggestion not to create problem.

2 hours ago, milenec11 said:

I thought that is under your consideration to release a skin with attributes, so on that I said that your skin as it is now is excellent and if it was possible to put attributes visible only at the training panel at the team we manage and the attributes that via training can be improved. That was a suggestion not to create problem.

Yes, you got that bit right but I was confused with how you worded the last part. Attributes will be visible for everyone (obviously dependent on attribute masking) on one of the hubs with performance values on another. The attributes are also visible on the training and attribute progress panels.

I’m toying with bringing them back in to replace the dots on the player search screens and in various pop ups, but that isn’t decided yet. The onus is still on performance but there are measurable things, such as progress, that this helps with. 

55 minutes ago, _Ben_ said:

Yes, you got that bit right but I was confused with how you worded the last part. Attributes will be visible for everyone (obviously dependent on attribute masking) on one of the hubs with performance values on another. The attributes are also visible on the training and attribute progress panels.

I’m toying with bringing them back in to replace the dots on the player search screens and in various pop ups, but that isn’t decided yet. The onus is still on performance but there are measurable things, such as progress, that this helps with. 

yes at progress indeed helps , but your skin as it is helps its ……………perfect 

17 hours ago, _Ben_ said:

59 minutes ago, Alex212121 said:

Hi,
I really like your skin, it is really great. 
Could you just tell me how I can delete the heat map of the players position? However, the previous look was definitely better for me. :)

From the previous page

Graphics/icons/custom/heat map (delete folder should go to default)

Couple of minor changes here as I look to condense the info on that 'player card' area:

image.thumb.png.08966e5873c34021e79207b58285c4e6.png

Player style, with the added value based picture moves so that I can add in an additional string to the 'tagline' area. Attributes are here to stay in the Attribute Hub, also!

Then, there is also a change that brings through some great work to help work out personalities, without giving it all away...

image.thumb.png.20a3efa631d3e235b189d40e639a0336.png

Currently sat behind a hidden button by clicking on the player's personality.

Edited by _Ben_

11 minutes ago, _Ben_ said:

Couple of minor changes here as I look to condense the info on that 'player card' area:

Player style, with the added value based picture moves so that I can add in an additional string to the 'tagline' area. Attributes are here to stay in the Attribute Hub, also!

Then, there is also a change that brings through some great work to help work out personalities, without giving it all away...

excellent idea

6 hours ago, _Ben_ said:

Really, really looking forward to this. Don't think I'm ever changing from Statman if you release a mixed version of attributes/data.

18 hours ago, Slipky said:

Really, really looking forward to this. Don't think I'm ever changing from Statman if you release a mixed version of attributes/data.

I should have something usable in the next couple of days - providing, of course, I tidy it up rather than just explore for new things to create!

Finally got round to tidying the staff popup up so that it followed a similar theme to the player one:

image.png.f2463c347cba6c817a15336c0c67e000.png image.png.efb3b8dfd913f5a3cd19fcd0dda2b36a.png

The small panels there are selectable via a button on the popup.

image.png.ff9eaa163f4c2a1d4572fdfccc473df7.png

---

image.thumb.png.a5b9f0dd2b1ebe9c9a7bc72dac5f4c8c.png

Lastly, for this evening anyway, the little 'role image' has now moved to the bottom right container and is based on the assistant's belief of best role and duty.

3 minutes ago, _Ben_ said:

Finally got round to tidying the staff popup up so that it followed a similar theme to the player one:

image.png.f2463c347cba6c817a15336c0c67e000.png image.png.efb3b8dfd913f5a3cd19fcd0dda2b36a.png

The small panels there are selectable via a button on the popup.

image.png.ff9eaa163f4c2a1d4572fdfccc473df7.png

---

image.thumb.png.a5b9f0dd2b1ebe9c9a7bc72dac5f4c8c.png

Lastly, for this evening anyway, the little 'role image' has now moved to the bottom right container and is based on the assistant's belief of best role and duty.

the last one is brilliant idea

5 minutes ago, milenec11 said:

the last one is brilliant idea

It's because I want to do this:

image.png.acb58011aafafd6b55524bc6e4d63065.png

image.png.74819d3b982829af4d5c3cdfea176159.png

Now you can get a feel for the player from the popup - Ayari is a technical playmaker and Boukama-Kaya is a physical advanced forward. Now..."do their stats match up to that?!" becomes the question.

34 minutes ago, _Ben_ said:

It's because I want to do this:

image.png.acb58011aafafd6b55524bc6e4d63065.png

image.png.74819d3b982829af4d5c3cdfea176159.png

Now you can get a feel for the player from the popup - Ayari is a technical playmaker and Boukama-Kaya is a physical advanced forward. Now..."do their stats match up to that?!" becomes the question.

the answer to that question is that need furter investigation

the question is that typr of presentation will elliminate the pizza chart and the others stats at STATS HUB???

1 hour ago, milenec11 said:

The question is that typr of presentation will elliminate the pizza chart and the others stats at STATS HUB???

No. That’s just the player popup panel. Stats Hub does need a bit of a rework but it’s fine, mainly. 

• _Ben_ changed the title to [FM24][SKIN] Statman24 - Updated 03/02/24

Statman24 v1.5 OUT NOW - https://www.mediafire.com/file/18t2zkf2llgpumu/Statman24+v1.5.rar/file.

Here is the Attributes Hub section of the player profile, changed for v1.5

image.png.97c23cd4aefd6194b72f311fecb6fd0b.png

Major Changes:

• Attributes now returned to skin
  • Changes to function of buttons
  • Addition of formatted_labels to show data differently
  • Addition of 'personality guide' in hidden button when you click on the player's personality:

image.png.e5e0b22395b487c87c18df0866611108.png

• Quality of life upgrades

Notes:

If you want to view the attributes first - then change the box below, in the Preferences section:

image.png.4ff3232dcc477dd7e752e2cb270023bc.png

1 hour ago, _Ben_ said:

Statman24 v1.5 OUT NOW - https://www.mediafire.com/file/18t2zkf2llgpumu/Statman24+v1.5.rar/file.

Major Changes:

• Addition of 'personality guide' in hidden button when you click on the player's personality:

Notes:

If you want to view the attributes first - then change the box below, in the Preferences section:

man you are fast really fast

1 hora atrás, _Ben_ disse:

Major Changes:

Notes:

GOAT! thanks!!

15 minutes ago, milenec11 said:

is possible to tell us if we want to change the attributes values from low to avarage , good etc where to do it?

meaninig ...exp...18-19-20 excellent 17-16-15 good etc etc...

It's in the preferences, where it always has been:

image.png.eb8e4837418f07a655dd760b045663e2.png

14 minutes ago, gabbfx said:

and to change the colors? I tried to change in this page but I couldn't

Erm...I dunno, actually! I've gone through the methods I'd usually use and can change the thresholds and the actual number but not the background colour. Give me a bit of time to find this!

1 minute ago, milenec11 said:

not sure if is bug or is meant to be like that

Why would it be a 'bug?' You haven't broken the skin to see that. You'll notice that I've left attributes to actually stay at this in most places - particularly the Player Search etc so that you still have to access their profile to find exact figures. It's intentional.

4 minutes ago, _Ben_ said:

Erm...I dunno, actually! I've gone through the methods I'd usually use and can change the thresholds and the actual number but not the background colour. Give me a bit of time to find this!

Why would it be a 'bug?' You haven't broken the skin to see that. You'll notice that I've left attributes to actually stay at this in most places - particularly the Player Search etc so that you still have to access their profile to find exact figures. It's intentional.

ok excellent 

Hey man great work.

Im really enjoying the new update on your skin and especially the addition of the attributes.

I have some questions since it's the first time I use it, what does the mark line on the performance tab actually represent, from the explanation I don't really get it.

Also is there a way to see in a different graphic animation the position of the player, those black circles are a bit too much for my eyes?

Lastly, when a player is injured you don't see the picture bellow with the position graph but only his medical status, is this a bug or it is intended to be like that?

Screenshot 2024-02-03 at 5.42.20 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-02-03 at 5.46.46 PM.png

3 hours ago, zois92 said:

what does the mark line on the performance tab actually represent, from the explanation I don't really get it.

So...The bar is the total value of the three attributes that make up that training category and the gold line are three linked stats. With this, you can compare shooting output to shooting attributes, for example!

Also is there a way to see in a different graphic animation the position of the player, those black circles are a bit too much for my eyes?

I had not clicked that this was on me. I've since changed the settings so that the colour is a much more easy going light blue. But, if you want to rid the whole heatmap - delete the folder below and it'll revert to normal.

graphics\pitch\icons\kit\bubble.

Lastly, when a player is injured you don't see the picture bellow with the position graph but only his medical status, is this a bug or it is intended to be like that?

Intended! Can't look at the performance when he's injured! However, you still have the Stats Hub to dig a bit deeper.

Hey.
Was trying to change attributes colors by range values, and it didn't change. Is that skin related or a conflict with other skins I have in the folder?

Edited by Slipky

41 minutes ago, Slipky said:

Hey.
Was trying to change attributes colors by range values, and it didn't change. Is that skin related or a conflict with other skins I have in the folder?

Yeah, it’s something on my end but I couldn’t see what earlier! Leave it with me. 

Nice that you added attributes to the player profile, have you also thought about adding attributes to the staff?

Is there any way to replace the current analyzers and add attribute analyzer? To me, it always helps to quickly see a young player's attributes without reading into them thoroughly.

22 hours ago, _Ben_ said:

So...The bar is the total value of the three attributes that make up that training category and the gold line are three linked stats. With this, you can compare shooting output to shooting attributes, for example!

I had not clicked that this was on me. I've since changed the settings so that the colour is a much more easy going light blue. But, if you want to rid the whole heatmap - delete the folder below and it'll revert to normal.

graphics\pitch\icons\kit\bubble.

Intended! Can't look at the performance when he's injured! However, you still have the Stats Hub to dig a bit deeper.

So basically if the gold line is more to the right and over the blue bar it means that the player is over-performing comparing to his stats?

On 03/02/2024 at 23:33, Alex212121 said:

Nice that you added attributes to the player profile, have you also thought about adding attributes to the staff?

Is there any way to replace the current analyzers and add attribute analyzer? To me, it always helps to quickly see a young player's attributes without reading into them thoroughly.

Maybe. I’ve always been underwhelmed with the staff segment. It needs some work!

The attribute analyser is quite an easy fix. You’d need to delete the file path from the player profile.xml. That will just show the default. Or, whilst I’m at work and thinking this in my head, it should!

Let me know if you have no success. 

16 hours ago, zois92 said:

So basically if the gold line is more to the right and over the blue bar it means that the player is over-performing comparing to his stats?

Yes. Not an exact science but an attempt at creating a metric where I can see who is performing better than maybe they should be…

Ben, great work with the skin. Been waiting for attrubutes to be added to persuade me to change as don't think I'd like to give them up entirely. Downloaded this today and having some issues, probably resolution or something. Screenshot below, in the preferences I'm on standard size, 1920 x 1080 and am playing on my laptop. I have also had a simliar issue with Rensie's skin, but I just forgot it about and went back to standard.

Any ideas? Cheers!

image.thumb.png.6717040627e8b05cf8860f2319becfbc.png

Edited by sammad50

1 hour ago, sammad50 said:

Ben, great work with the skin. Been waiting for attrubutes to be added to persuade me to change as don't think I'd like to give them up entirely. Downloaded this today and having some issues, probably resolution or something. Screenshot below, in the preferences I'm on standard size, 1920 x 1080 and am playing on my laptop. I have also had a simliar issue with Rensie's skin, but I just forgot it about and went back to standard.

Any ideas? Cheers!

image.thumb.png.6717040627e8b05cf8860f2319becfbc.png

Change the sidebar to small icons in the ingame preferences and zoom to 85%

Edited by danielgear

8 hours ago, _Ben_ said:

Maybe. I’ve always been underwhelmed with the staff segment. It needs some work!

The attribute analyser is quite an easy fix. You’d need to delete the file path from the player profile.xml. That will just show the default. Or, whilst I’m at work and thinking this in my head, it should!

Let me know if you have no success. 

Yes. Not an exact science but an attempt at creating a metric where I can see who is performing better than maybe they should be…

Did you mean to delete the file --> panels - player - profile - attribute selector. If so, nothing changes after deleting it. I still see these 2 
image.png.a50b69aaa2b77e300d53ba65cf0d62bd.png

2 hours ago, _Ben_ said:

Thanks @keysi and @danielgear for the help. @sammad50 - I hope you enjoy the skin!

Getting to grips with it still, but think for my main save this year (post Jan update) I'll be using it.

Have to just also mention, really enjoy reading your updates on your saves over the years. As used to be said on the dugout back in the day - KUTGW. 

First of all, this is absolutely fantastic work, Ben. We, the community, really appreciate it. I do have some issues with the skin. First of all, I'm getting this slight misalignment within the graphic showing opposite team subs (see image attached). I'm also only seeing the first two letters of the players. It's nothing massive, but I was wondering if you have any idea how I could fix this. I'm playing on a laptop using the 2560X1600 resolution. 

Another thing I've noticed is that the '+' button for creating a new tactic within the Tactics screen doesn't work. Any idea what gives? 

Once again, thank you for your work. 

Weird.jpg

Thank you so much Ben for the skin, but especially for the last update!

I've been using your skin on and off this year as I am trying to look at attributes less, but I still felt I needed them there in some cases. The last update solved that issue, so now I switched permanently.

Love the new "Attributes Hub", lots of things to dive into!

Just wanted to let you know that after doing a complete reinstall of the game and downloading your new skin, the bug I had with the attribute bars has been fixed. And since you've introduced numerical attributes in this update I doubt I need to switch to another skin anytime soon. Great update. :)

3 hours ago, BillHoudini24 said:

Thank you so much Ben for the skin, but especially for the last update!

I've been using your skin on and off this year as I am trying to look at attributes less, but I still felt I needed them there in some cases. The last update solved that issue, so now I switched permanently.

Love the new "Attributes Hub", lots of things to dive into!

2 hours ago, Socerer 01 said:

Just wanted to let you know that after doing a complete reinstall of the game and downloading your new skin, the bug I had with the attribute bars has been fixed. And since you've introduced numerical attributes in this update I doubt I need to switch to another skin anytime soon. Great update. :)

Thanks both for the kind words! I guess I wasn’t quite ready for full attribute-less myself, either! The Attribute Hub has reinvigorated my game play again!

18 hours ago, CristianDrg said:

First of all, this is absolutely fantastic work, Ben. We, the community, really appreciate it. I do have some issues with the skin. First of all, I'm getting this slight misalignment within the graphic showing opposite team subs (see image attached). I'm also only seeing the first two letters of the players. It's nothing massive, but I was wondering if you have any idea how I could fix this. I'm playing on a laptop using the 2560X1600 resolution. 

Another thing I've noticed is that the '+' button for creating a new tactic within the Tactics screen doesn't work. Any idea what gives? 

Once again, thank you for your work. 

Aware of both of these. I know the reason for the tactic one - it’s because I’ve added a container that ‘covers’ the popup. Never been able find a workaround though, sorry!

18 hours ago, sammad50 said:

Getting to grips with it still, but think for my main save this year (post Jan update) I'll be using it.

Have to just also mention, really enjoy reading your updates on your saves over the years. As used to be said on the dugout back in the day - KUTGW. 

Samadini was it? Thanks for the kind words about the skin and save!

19 hours ago, Alex212121 said:

Did you mean to delete the file --> panels - player - profile - attribute selector. If so, nothing changes after deleting it. I still see these 2 
image.png.a50b69aaa2b77e300d53ba65cf0d62bd.png

Will give you a worked method later when I’m in front of my laptop!

This skin is absolutely brilliant and opens up a whole host of new analysis possibilities and a whole new way of playing. It makes the game so much more interesting!
It's really great work. Thanks for investing so much time!

However, I don't understand why you absolutely want to hide the numerical attributes in the squad view.
I often use Excel exports to measure player profiles, the evolution of my team's DNA and a lot of other stuff like Matty in FM24 Tha Ajax Way, all based on predetermined attributes, and having to change the skin each time kind of spoils the fun.
I understand the aim and the approach of the skin, which is intended to be closer to reality, but who can do more can do less ... Why not let the user choose?

Despite that, this skin is great fun to use, so congratulations and thanks for sharing it.

7 hours ago, Pounard said:

This skin is absolutely brilliant and opens up a whole host of new analysis possibilities and a whole new way of playing. It makes the game so much more interesting!
It's really great work. Thanks for investing so much time!

However, I don't understand why you absolutely want to hide the numerical attributes in the squad view.
I often use Excel exports to measure player profiles, the evolution of my team's DNA and a lot of other stuff like Matty in FM24 Tha Ajax Way, all based on predetermined attributes, and having to change the skin each time kind of spoils the fun.
I understand the aim and the approach of the skin, which is intended to be closer to reality, but who can do more can do less ... Why not let the user choose?

Despite that, this skin is great fun to use, so congratulations and thanks for sharing it.

You can choose. Change value="attribute_bar" to value="attribute_label" for each attribute in person properties.xml (use Find and Replace in Notepad), reload the game and you've got it. My reasoning was that the colour scheme that I've created across the skin, doesn't look great on a darker background and I was unable to get boxes (like I have on the attribute panel) to look decent across these panels. That being said, I'm not entirely sure about it, myself and, as I also create data from it, find it a bit awkward to export so I may fully move back for a future release, anyway.