[FM24][SKIN] Statman24 - Updated 28/02/24

_Ben_

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, mhad33 said:

Apologies if this is an easy fix on my part, but does anyone know why the player pictures are cut off (I've attached an image below)? The tactics screen is also cut short.

Thanks in advance, 

image.thumb.png.9b0a4e1a30b31657ae52e86f16677e65.png

Change the sidebar to icon only and/or zoom out .

Also - clear the cache, close and restart the game - the colours are off from not loading the settings, I think. 

Edited by _Ben_

Excellent work as always Ben!

Hope you don't mind me pointing this out but I noticed your Manager Archetype on your "header manager snapshot opposition report" is pulling through preferred job rather than their current job. On the one I was looking at it was saying the Manager was an Assistant Manager!

I think if you change it to "get_property="PcJj" it should fix that :) 

Awesome work, can't wait to test this one out!

Few issues that I noticed:

- the position familiarity dot on multiple panels is black (I actually had the same issue with your skin in FM 23, not sure if there's a fix since I only previewed it):

image.png.9ed4dc5f978511c7acd9df20f36cac13.png

image.png.c3974e4eecef32fef4f103da22e5ed10.png

image.png.75cfeefc087893d0da78acc7612761e2.png

- the player instruction panel on tactics screen is cut off, it only works with 85% zoom (1920x1080, both with and without sidebar):

image.png.32d838ad8318aefe98746c920551e484.png

- not sure if this one is a bug but the highlighted player is season preview seems off:

image.thumb.png.2b77c1c3b5de183d9c6b7fc00c5da2e1.png

Lastly, not a bug but a suggestion to maybe change the city/stadium photo and club honours/favourite personnel so that it can be switched with arrows, and not automatically?

image.thumb.png.95a21a376c0c24eabcff7b01eef8cb99.png

54 minutes ago, _Ben_ said:

Change the sidebar to icon only and/or zoom out .

Also - clear the cache, close and restart the game - the colours are off from not loading the settings, I think. 

Thanks mate, appreciate the help !

6 minutes ago, Kapizak1 PL said:

the position familiarity dot on multiple panels is black (I actually had the same issue with your skin in FM 23, not sure if there's a fix since I only previewed it):

You can fix this yourself under skin colours 

image.png.6f9919534b2285a61cf62e914a2bfadf.png

Firstly great work. Trying a stat-based skin for the first time. This is going to take some getting used to. 

Managing Hereford United at the start of the season. Advertising for new staff. When I click on those who have replied I get one coloured blue dot on the skill eg physio. Also when looking at staff rolls eg physio, coach etc there are various yellow dots in various sizes. Do the dots for staff vary in size and colour and if so can someone explain what the different sizes and colours mean.

8 hours ago, SPE3D said:

Also when looking at staff rolls eg physio, coach etc there are various yellow dots in various sizes. Do the dots for staff vary in size and colour and if so can someone explain what the different sizes and colours mean

Colours are on a scale from:

Worse to best transparent, grey, light blue, dark blue, gold

Edited by danielgear

23 minutes ago, Kapizak1 PL said:

Lastly, not a bug but a suggestion to maybe change the city/stadium photo and club honours/favourite personnel so that it can be switched with arrows, and not automatically?

image.thumb.png.95a21a376c0c24eabcff7b01eef8cb99.png

I also agree with the above point. Would prefer it didnt automatically rotate. I know this is Bens skin for Ben but just my viewpoint.

This is an absolutely brilliant skin !!! WOW WOW WOW

I have one Question: My FM runs in german language. Is it a problem for me to translate your own work? Or are these parts in so many different panels, so that it is to much and to difficult to change the language?

6 hours ago, Kapizak1 PL said:

- the player instruction panel on tactics screen is cut off, it only works with 85% zoom (1920x1080, both with and without sidebar):

Will have a look at this, thanks. 

6 hours ago, Kapizak1 PL said:

not sure if this one is a bug but the highlighted player is season preview seems off:

And this!

6 hours ago, SPE3D said:

Firstly great work. Trying a stat-based skin for the first time. This is going to take some getting used to. 

Managing Hereford United at the start of the season. Advertising for new staff. When I click on those who have replied I get one coloured blue dot on the skill eg physio. Also when looking at staff rolls eg physio, coach etc there are various yellow dots in various sizes. Do the dots for staff vary in size and colour and if so can someone explain what the different sizes and colours mean.

Where space allows, attributes are shown on a scale of 1-5 circles, going up in half increments - meaning you have one ‘value’ that could be two attributes. If space does not allow, a single circle is shown that increases in size and changes colour (transparent, grey, light blue, dark blue, gold) as that value increases. You can see that if you add attributes to the player search or, as you’ve seen, on staff job interest panels. 

6 hours ago, SPE3D said:

I also agree with the above point. Would prefer it didnt automatically rotate. I know this is Bens skin for Ben but just my viewpoint.

A good suggestion! Will have a look - it’s just creating a new button and that’s an easy job. 

6 hours ago, milenec11 said:

amazing work master but last year was a button on player profil which change the dots to attributes ( what was prefferable for everyone)

Not this year. Skin is completely attribute free! I won’t be offering support on changes as there are at least 15 panels that have been remade to get this far. 

41 minutes ago, micha1334 said:

This is an absolutely brilliant skin !!! WOW WOW WOW

I have one Question: My FM runs in german language. Is it a problem for me to translate your own work? Or are these parts in so many different panels, so that it is to much and to difficult to change the language?

I’m sorry. When I started skinning, I threw out all of the translations as I came to them. Because this year wasn’t a ‘new build’ - I have used code from FM22 and FM23 and, as such, I think 80%+ of the panels are just in English. It’s been a big learning curve for me and something I know I’ll consider for future releases. 

If you wanted to have a go - I’d suggest using Notepad++ or similar and searching for all the widget types of “text” or “label” but, as I said, I’m expecting thousands of results!

I am overwhelmed by the feedback so far but I've seen several screenshots that look like this:

image.png.e17bbaad9e0a98e199a4563c55908566.png

To change the colours of the position icons, use the in game preferences.

However - I am concerned that these boxes should not be primary and secondary colours.

If you have cleared the cacherestarted the game and still have this - please can drop the file below into skins > Statman > graphics > TCS > boxes > main > outline > paper and overwrite what is already there. If you then still see this issue, please can you reply to this message or drop me a DM with a screenshot. Thanks!

paper.xml

Edited by _Ben_

10 hours ago, milenec11 said:

@_Ben_

amazing work master but last year was a button on player profil which change the dots to attributes ( what was prefferable for everyone)

is possible to add or to share with us how to add it by own?

in any way thank you very much for your work once more

image.thumb.png.68b17dfcef677843924492d4b1ed15c4.png

@_Ben_

ok I understand your point 

but may I ask this panel as a panel what is his name ? ( or where to find it ?) 

if you believe that the answer compromised your master piece then ignore it .

in any case I apologize if I offended you.

3 hours ago, fecaldaemon666 said:

Hi Ben, first of all thank you so much for your amazing work!
I have an issue - my screen resolution is 3440 x 1440 and panel with list of players is small in tactics and, especially, team selection view.
Is it possible to somehow make it bigger?

tactics.png

team selection.png

I noticed this on last years version. From the Mustermann skin there was one specific file that could be copied over to make the team selection panel auto adjust to size. The reason it hasn’t adjusted here is due to the skin being made on 1920x1080! I will have a look for the file I used and get back to you! @_Ben_ I hope you don’t mind! 

@_Ben_ First of all, thanks for this amazing work! It looks awesome.

I have a few small issues, after zooming out, clearing cache and restarting the game most screens are still not displaying accurately, cutting of the edges (see picture))

Is there any fix for this?

Thank you in advance.

image.thumb.png.d3e4b46605b39370f01725d873f7ea8c.png

4 hours ago, milenec11 said:

@_Ben_

Player attributes panel.xml but it’s nested within other containers. 

6 hours ago, fecaldaemon666 said:

Hi Ben, first of all thank you so much for your amazing work!
I have an issue - my screen resolution is 3440 x 1440 and panel with list of players is small in tactics and, especially, team selection view.
Is it possible to somehow make it bigger?

tactics.png

team selection.png

Thanks for this! It’s so hard to test at larger resolutions than I already have. Try the file linked in this thread and I will have a look into it!

1 hour ago, Lord Rowell said:

Ok I disabled AVAST to download it - some finance pop-up arrived - might be the cause?

I have no idea, sorry!

41 minutes ago, nielsvg99 said:

@_Ben_ First of all, thanks for this amazing work! It looks awesome.

I have a few small issues, after zooming out, clearing cache and restarting the game most screens are still not displaying accurately, cutting of the edges (see picture))

Is there any fix for this?

Thank you in advance.

image.thumb.png.d3e4b46605b39370f01725d873f7ea8c.png

Yeah - I found that it was actually my error. Download the paper file that I uploaded and drop it into the path I listed then let me know how it goes! Sorry. 

21 minutes ago, milenec11 said:

@_Ben_

secondly

on this screen when i press preference

the screen became darker without anything else............

Untitled.png

I don’t know, sorry!

6 minutes ago, milenec11 said:

@_Ben_

i though that in tactic pop up plyer info it will be like the first image instead of the second image do i doing something wrong?

Untitled.png

Untitled1.png

Wrong thing. Hover over their face and that top image should pop up. 

4 hours ago, Cleon said:

Brilliant skin as usual Ben, thanks. 

I have found one issue though and that's that a lot of Icelandic players names don't fit into the profile box;

image.thumb.png.9837114ae24f134a1fcc9b2f073dc043.png

I need to revisit the scaling on this! Fortunately, I rebuilt it not long before I released so editing only one place will amend it everywhere. I can see a hotfix coming soon!!

@_Ben_

first of all thanks for giving answers in such short time

now regarding this....Wrong thing. Hover over their face and that top image should pop up. 

i did not manage to work. didn't pop up anything

but this is minor issue you make everything according your own preference , if you try to give any "demand" or vision of each one of us then you gone need make the day had 30 hours not 24

@_Ben_

5 hours ago, milenec11 said:

@_Ben_

Player attributes panel.xml but it’s nested within other containers. 

i was believing that was an easy paste copy method from your FM23v5 statman but i found no values in that panel

thanks in advance

@_Ben_

and something weird as idea not a bug (i believe)

in the first image we see that a have in my squad konstantelias and larios this the squad panel

in second image which is the tactic panel the player is not listed, which means that i have to go to the squad panel to give a place in my tactic 26 for frindle game for exp and afterwards to go and give a role in tactic at tactic panel 

why is this ?

what the perpose on that?

Untitled.png

Untitled1.png

I've been testing the skin today and I'm very impressed by how it looks, can't imagine the amount of work you put into it, it's awesome!

I found some more minor errors, all tested at 100% in 1920x1080:

- Match Tactics panel on home page doesn't work:

image.png.4d12c2f2472bbe1543ea8bd0d2aef158.png

- Opposition Instructions button on home page is blank:

image.png.58649ee5363820d5f4d98ad2bbf6b0ef.png

- You can see staff attributes during the staff meeting:

image.png.0df8cedff8e444207631a04875d5158e.png

- Reserve team availability screen is cut off in few places:

image.png.8fc1f5e27fa59ea2e6331fb731937946.png

- Danger of Possession text in match stats looks weird:

image.png.1c534208a80d41ab59f2e25cd7b09190.png

- Player stats in competitions overview are cut off:

image.png.f85396c5f8453504a8fcb5c0229e4a7d.png

image.png.477ee2bee9c64719ec46817c06ae0770.png

- Squad list in match tactics is cut off - you need to change it to another view ang go back to Condition to see the rest:

image.png.0469db663f242827e14cfb0d79c9f77c.png

- Info about subs is cut off:

image.png.5fab050e6dc013148a4b9ec2459b2033.png

Lastly, another suggestion is to maybe change the attributes analysis in the coach report to something else? The reason why I use the attribute-less skins is because I don't want to see the attribute numbers, or their graphical representation. It's great I can see those panels in the players' profiles if I want to, but I don't have to do that if I want more realistic way of playing.

image.png.82c22f38f09ce7df4a9b6d362918ca1b.png

This is tempting me to try attribute-less! 

Wondering if it's possible to change the colours of the 'attribute' circles. I adjusted the threshold colours in the preferences, but doesn't seem to carry through to the 'attribute' page. Is this a cache issue or are they not adjustable. I just want some more contrast than different shades of blue :).

Great work!

3 hours ago, milenec11 said:

i did not manage to work. didn't pop up anything

but this is minor issue you make everything according your own preference , if you try to give any "demand" or vision of each one of us then you gone need make the day had 30 hours not 24

It's only for the opposition! You can't get it on own players.

2 hours ago, milenec11 said:

in the first image we see that a have in my squad konstantelias and larios this the squad panel

There is a line of code that I'd clearly not returned to the original on the tactic panel:

<string id="include_starting_xi" value="true" />
        <string id="include_starting_subs" value="true" />
        <string id="include_unpicked" value="false" />

Changing the false to true puts all players there.

2 hours ago, Kapizak1 PL said:

I found some more minor errors, all tested at 100% in 1920x1080:

Appreciate this. Some of these are things that fit fine on 85% but have zoomed in too far and have missed on my test, whereas others are little things that I haven't found. The only one that is an issue is the strange vertical writing but that is weirdly how the font goes. I'll look into it...

The last one is about attribute development panel and that it is numbered. That is staying for now. But that is because this skin is made for me. I know that feels selfish but that is my first thought and it's the only way I've thought to track growth now the line graphs aren't infitting with the theme! I can show you how to hide it if you'd want?

1 hour ago, PatrickReynolds said:

Wondering if it's possible to change the colours of the 'attribute' circles. I adjusted the threshold colours in the preferences, but doesn't seem to carry through to the 'attribute' page. Is this a cache issue or are they not adjustable. I just want some more contrast than different shades of blue :).

Easiest way is changing the colour scheme in Settings > Colour Settings. These lines here control what low, normal, good and excellent are:

<!-- Profile attribute colours -->
    <colour name="low attribute"                             value="rgba(35,40,52,0)"/>
    <colour name="normal attribute"                         value="rgba(135,206,250,50)"/>
    <colour name="good attribute"                             value="rgba(25,118,210,120)" />
    <colour name="excellent attribute"                         value="rgba(251,192,45,255)" />

@_Ben_

in what panel is this?

There is a line of code that I'd clearly not returned to the original on the tactic panel:

1 minute ago, milenec11 said:

@_Ben_

in what panel is this?

Tactics overview side panel.xml

Please allow me the time to fix the panels and upload a hotfix rather than constantly asking for ways to fix them!

23 minutes ago, _Ben_ said:

Easiest way is changing the colour scheme in Settings > Colour Settings. These lines here control what low, normal, good and excellent are:

<!-- Profile attribute colours -->
    <colour name="low attribute"                             value="rgba(35,40,52,0)"/>
    <colour name="normal attribute"                         value="rgba(135,206,250,50)"/>
    <colour name="good attribute"                             value="rgba(25,118,210,120)" />
    <colour name="excellent attribute"                         value="rgba(251,192,45,255)" />

Appreciated! Does it need to be changed in each of the Cyan, Lime, Orange, Pink and Teal files, or is one of them the 'master'?

1 minute ago, PatrickReynolds said:

Appreciated! Does it need to be changed in each of the Cyan, Lime, Orange, Pink and Teal files, or is one of them the 'master'?

No. They are different options for the headline colour as it were. However, if you wanted to change the Gold, just change the colour in that actual file. For the next release, I'll remove all of those others ones!

Absolutely loving the skin! I only have a major-ish issue with the tactics screen: I can't create a new tactic, not with the plus sign nor via pushing "Create A New Tactic" in the drop down menu. If I click them nothing happens. Also I can move my players around the tactics board only sporadically and can't figure out why it every now and then works but mostly doesn't. I'm using 1920 x 1080 resolution and 85 % Zoom. Tried clearing cache and restarting FM, also re-installed skin once, but didn't help.

image.thumb.png.cbb165a160632da59d37f2de62b6ff74.png

1 minute ago, SugitoElSalvador said:

Absolutely loving the skin! I only have a major-ish issue with the tactics screen: I can't create a new tactic, not with the plus sign nor via pushing "Create A New Tactic" in the drop down menu. If I click them nothing happens. Also I can move my players around the tactics board only sporadically and can't figure out why it every now and then works but mostly doesn't. I'm using 1920 x 1080 resolution and 85 % Zoom. Tried clearing cache and restarting FM, also re-installed skin once, but didn't help.

image.thumb.png.cbb165a160632da59d37f2de62b6ff74.png

You can’t use the tactic creator, no. It’s something I should have put in the main post. I broke it but the only way I can fix it is to not have the extra analysis tab. The workaround is to load a tactic and amend it from there. Sorry!

In terms of moving - you can. You need to line the name up with the place it should be. It was fiddly at first but I’m used to it now. All borne out of the fact it’s an odd shape compared to what was once there.