[FM24][SKIN] Statman24 - Updated 28/02/24

_Ben_

14 minutes ago, milenec11 said:

Yes very good idea . The heat map will be with same color same size and after focusing will change some how?

Nope. Not able to build in any kind of change here, aside from the colours that the user can choose. I’ve opted for the same colour for each position strength - makeshift to accomplished - but that can be changed in game. 

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been feeling the want for a little more contrast of late. The dark blue on dark blue has been hurting my eyes a little - although I do spend far too long playing the game! So, here it is:

image.thumb.png.f6197e2605771f41262e02081106d5be.png

image.thumb.png.2b7c38de41950c8135454bfe1546d88a.png

Nothing major, just a charcoal grey with a little added blue to keep it a bit more thematic but cool.

Despite originally building the FBREF bars to mirror the colours that they use, I'm now contemplating changing them to match the skin colours of gold, shades of blue and shades of grey.

The color combination are grate as the skin .

If i can suggest something is to add at wrost value little red just for the eye to attract the attention.

The green colours relax the brain the red attract him.

But of course are wonderful as it is .

11 hours ago, milenec11 said:

accendally i notice that at scout searching players attributes are present

Untitled.png

No they are not. You just haven’t reloaded the game since applying the skin. You need to do that so my custom properties load. 

I reload ,clear the cache apply the skin and after applying i clear the cache and reload it once more . This photo is after all this . For me is not an issue i only said because i respect your effort and thought that is something that you want to know .

22 minutes ago, milenec11 said:

I reload ,clear the cache apply the skin and after applying i clear the cache and reload it once more . This photo is after all this . For me is not an issue i only said because i respect your effort and thought that is something that you want to know .

You need to close the game down and start again - not what you’ve just said you’ve done. 

59 minutes ago, milenec11 said:

so when first in a day you start the game does not count as reload

as soon a get to my laptop i said feedback

No. When you switch to a skin such as mine or @GIMN’s, where the traditional numbers have been replaced, you need to quit the game and start it up again. This is because person properties.xml is built on game loading, not skin loading. I can switch between my skin and the default one then in game and still have no attributes because it’s not been ‘built again.’

I hope this clears it up for you. There are no errors with attributes showing in my skin - particularly on that panel. 

As well as the colour change, I decided a font change was necessary. The bold of the Francophil Sans font I was using does not include the accent letters. So, here we are; this is a font called Sansation Sans. The typeface is a little larger than the previous one so I'm checking to make sure I've left enough space for things.

image.thumb.png.1a027eb4db278169f43a6ec2ddf534b7.png

2 hours ago, johnwalker said:

The lighter colour really suits, good work! 

Thank you! I was planning going down the line of grey/orange theme but the blue/gold is my definite favourite. The contrast between them is nice and I think that the font, whilst not doing anything colour-wise, ties in with the theme as it feels quite computery/numbery/sciencey - if you know what I mean!

image.thumb.png.4eb54f6caff20e0b7e82541a02c75543.png

1 hour ago, milenec11 said:

the pizza chart with the percedile cycle are very good is possible to add percedile lines at bars or the scheme will be to heavy?

No. The percentiles are images that depict every 5% on both @GIMN’s fantastic pizza chart and my own FBREF style charts. Therefore, you can’t pin down a single percentile. I also don’t want to display ‘90%’ when using that bar but knowing that the ranking is between 85-90% for example. 

EDIT: I don’t actually know if that was your question now I read it again. Do you mean lines behind the percentile bars? If so - no. Personal choice. 

Edited by _Ben_

3 hours ago, deniz said:

Another suggestion. Is it possible to include pace for wingers or wingbacks may be in the attributes shown when clicking on positions at the performance and attributes hubs?

Yeah - I will revisit those attributes as I think eight was quite limiting for some areas.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Ben,

Is it also possible to include mentality in the match screen? 

And another issue is player conditions are not updated during matches at the bottom bar. I don't know if it is intentional or not but they are only updated when clicking on sub or tactics screen.

1 hour ago, deniz said:

Hi Ben,

Is it also possible to include mentality in the match screen? 

And another issue is player conditions are not updated during matches at the bottom bar. I don't know if it is intentional or not but they are only updated when clicking on sub or tactics screen.

I've completely lost interest in skinning at present but I must say that a) I don't feel the necessity to remove just one click is worth it and b) it's not something I can replicate currently - sorry!

On 10/12/2023 at 15:13, _Ben_ said:

Thank you! I was planning going down the line of grey/orange theme but the blue/gold is my definite favourite. The contrast between them is nice and I think that the font, whilst not doing anything colour-wise, ties in with the theme as it feels quite computery/numbery/sciencey - if you know what I mean!

image.thumb.png.4eb54f6caff20e0b7e82541a02c75543.png

Lost interest yes after all those hours is something that happen , it’s time for play now with your saves , but is any plan to release this update version of your skin as the picture above sows?

And one editing question ( if I may say) for personal use …..if at this panel , this hub , at this square I want to add a GK stat ( important for me ) at what panel need to work and if I add a stat there its collaborate and destroy something else ?

thanks in advance .

IMG_1134.jpeg

Edited by milenec11

4 minutes ago, naufal husain said:

Hi, Ben. It's my first time using your skin, as it's my first time too to go attributeless. Just asking one question, is that normal having attributes like this? Or should it be little cirlce? image.png.9f25181a2f838b35784fbbe9e20d6e5b.png image.png.67a15aa9b9284793646f73f62cec09b4.png

Hi,

You should completely quit the game after changing to the skin and restart the game again to see it in full effect.

28 minutes ago, milenec11 said:

Admin staff?

Yes. Removing files with ‘ - Copy’ next to them and changing a few little things in the folder setup. 

15 minutes ago, milenec11 said:

And one editing question ( if I may say) for personal use …..if at this panel , this hub , at this square I want to add a GK stat ( important for me ) at what panel need to work and if I add a stat there its collaborate and destroy something else ?

thanks in advance .

IMG_1134.jpeg

Not sure off the top of my head. However, what would you want to add there?

54 minutes ago, naufal husain said:

Hi, Ben. It's my first time using your skin, as it's my first time too to go attributeless. Just asking one question, is that normal having attributes like this? Or should it be little cirlce? image.png.9f25181a2f838b35784fbbe9e20d6e5b.png image.png.67a15aa9b9284793646f73f62cec09b4.png

That has kept the properties from the previous skin. You need to reload the game to se sit in my intended style. 

You also should not be able to see attributes in the style of the second image anywhere. I suggest you’ve gone wrong somewhere. 

Edited by _Ben_

1 hour ago, _Ben_ said:

Yes. Removing files with ‘ - Copy’ next to them and changing a few little things in the folder setup. 

Not sure off the top of my head. However, what would you want to add there?

Yes you have right lot of work 

well I was thinking to add 

Conceded/90

penalties save Rt

minutes since last conceded 

mistakes leading to goal 

this because as you have discussed in the past we can not combine stats exp total saves divided by minutes etc etc 

in way thanks for the reply.

3 hours ago, milenec11 said:

Yes you have right lot of work 

well I was thinking to add 

Conceded/90

penalties save Rt

minutes since last conceded 

mistakes leading to goal 

this because as you have discussed in the past we can not combine stats exp total saves divided by minutes etc etc 

in way thanks for the reply.

You'd lose both the element of  changing between overall and per 90 and the metric comparison. What is the 90th percentile for mins since last conceded? for example...

5a564916bf6b482502f46ea6ff60dbc0.gif

55 minutes ago, _Ben_ said:

You'd lose both the element of  changing between overall and per 90 and the metric comparison. What is the 90th percentile for mins since last conceded? for example...

5a564916bf6b482502f46ea6ff60dbc0.gif

OK understand cause its stats has per 90 min also

this is the version ? i see some difference

15 hours ago, _Ben_ said:

That has kept the properties from the previous skin. You need to reload the game to se sit in my intended style. 

You also should not be able to see attributes in the style of the second image anywhere. I suggest you’ve gone wrong somewhere. 

I dont know, try reload skin and reload game but same result. or should I delete the other skin I have?

also the 2nd pic is from tactics -> player screen

1 hour ago, naufal husain said:

I dont know, try reload skin and reload game but same result. or should I delete the other skin I have?

also the 2nd pic is from tactics -> player screen

Have you cleared the cache and unticked use caching? You shouldn't need to delete other skins but I'd suggest deleting Statman entirely and copying it in there again.

4 hours ago, kayyuenchinup said:

I am playing FM 22 and using FM Rensie 2022 skin and want to use your heat map style in the player profile position instead of the default one

I don't know the folder structure, but I will assume it is the save. Overwrite or create the a folder with the following path:

image.png.80e22a2b6b1aa6f180edcbcdf6448bd5.png

Then drop in the attached image, saved as a png.

kit.png

16 minutes ago, kayyuenchinup said:

I did put the heat map into the folder and nothing changed

In that case, your game is referencing another icon for this area. I do not have FM22 installed so am unable to help any further. Sorry.