[FM24][SKIN] Statman24 - Updated 28/02/24

_Ben_

8 minutes ago, _Ben_ said:

This code:

<record id="widget_info" class="attribute_label" alignment="centre_y,centre_x"  multiline="false"  colour="bg lighter"  style="bold" size="10"  use_attribute_colour_as_bg="true" appearance="profile/paper4"/>

controls that and is in lots of places across the player areas. A risky way is to delete the graphic (paper4) but I can't remember where else I've used it. Otherwise, you can replace all existence of that with this:

<record id="widget_info" class="attribute_label" alignment="right,centre_y" style="semi_bold" multiline="false"/>

And it should work!

just deleting the graphics would leave the attributes black and white, the use_attribute_colour_as_bg="true" has to be fully removed

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Skin is looking very clean and neat. Love the Home page with the linked headings. 

Having had a real deep dive into the skin, a lot of what you have produced should be in the standard skin. 

Love the team squad page and the statistics button in the corner. :applause:

3 hours ago, _Ben_ said:

This code:

<record id="widget_info" class="attribute_label" alignment="centre_y,centre_x"  multiline="false"  colour="bg lighter"  style="bold" size="10"  use_attribute_colour_as_bg="true" appearance="profile/paper4"/>

controls that and is in lots of places across the player areas. A risky way is to delete the graphic (paper4) but I can't remember where else I've used it. Otherwise, you can replace all existence of that with this:

<record id="widget_info" class="attribute_label" alignment="right,centre_y" style="semi_bold" multiline="false"/>

And it should work!

Is there a specific file I should be looking into?

EDIT: Found it myself. Player attributes panel xml and player attributes tactics panel so far.

Edited by Slipky

12 hours ago, Slipky said:

Is there a specific file I should be looking into?

EDIT: Found it myself. Player attributes panel xml and player attributes tactics panel so far.

Now I could use the same for staff, would appreciate knowing what do I need to change. :)

3 hours ago, milenec11 said:

Excellent 

the only think that I did not check so far is that if I export the raw stats in excel are visible as before because of the dots 

You can export! I was worried too but I tried it last night and it exports only the number as intended!

3 hours ago, Slipky said:

Now I could use the same for staff, would appreciate knowing what do I need to change. :)

I will give you a list tonight but a start might be using Notepad++ or similar to look for the string that TCS posted. I don’t think it’s used for anything else!

Hello, 

I applaud the work you've done and the skin, which is getting prettier all the time. It will remain in our memories. Bravo et merci encore. 

I just have one question 

Is it possible to swap "Performance Hub" with "Attributes hub"?

Thanks Ben

@_Ben_

i notice something weird i beleive that is from the game and not from the many twich in the skin (i have not use any other skin or have install other either)

in GK stats i use custom or excel formula to create stats in order to find some players , i notice this

to calculate the save% we have the goals conceded and we divided by the saves (the sum off all saves)

in the exp of BENTO the save % is 74% if we make the calculations) but in game is -4% as we can see in the photos....am i wrong??????

BENTO.png

Untitled.png

1 hour ago, milenec11 said:

in the exp of BENTO the save % is 74% if we make the calculations) but in game is -4% as we can see in the photos....am i wrong??????

Sadly - this is an issue across the game and all skins. Here it is on the base skin:

16fed89a91f92162db6f6ce5640799bc.png

Expected save percentage and save percentage are completely wrong and I think it's been narrowed down to those teams not on full detail. Makes the decisions I've had in my own thread even more pertinent.

20 minutes ago, _Ben_ said:

Sadly - this is an issue across the game and all skins. Here it is on the base skin:

16fed89a91f92162db6f6ce5640799bc.png

Expected save percentage and save percentage are completely wrong and I think it's been narrowed down to those teams not on full detail. Makes the decisions I've had in my own thread even more pertinent.

so the use of an excel with custom stats for GKs is more urgent than ever

If you are looking for other files in which a certain piece of code might appear, there's a program called AstroGrep, it's basically a string search tool.

Set your path, select your options, click search, a list of files the string appears in will show up, highlight the file and it will show you what line of code the string is in.  you can also double click on the file in the results table and it will open up in your preferred editor.

https://gyazo.com/21d0a755c75d36711872b7144a343d1a

Came in Handy when I was trying to use that Korean FM skin in FM22.  :-)  And when you have to change the same attribute across multiple files.

Jellico

Hi, 

I'm wandering from site to site and there it is! Oh my god !!!! What kind of crazy skin is that? I do a bit of coding in my spare time, but this is a masterclass!

Respect @Ben !

Morning Ben - I absolutely love the skin, it really is a masterwork! I have noticed since installing it that the processing between clips is getting slower and slower as the match progresses, epecially so in the second half. I also am managing in the championship and the clock font has gone white on a white background.

I have only this skin and the default FM one so I have gone back to the FM one and it doesn't happen when using this. I have checked all of the settings I can think of, allowed custom panels, cleared all of the cached settings, made it reload on confirm etc, however it still keeps happening.

Any ideas or pointers would be much appreciated!

Thanks again for your hard work :)

Edited by tijs
Typo

On 02/03/2024 at 10:21, West82 said:

Hi, 

I'm wandering from site to site and there it is! Oh my god !!!! What kind of crazy skin is that? I do a bit of coding in my spare time, but this is a masterclass!

Respect @Ben !

Thank you!

On 07/03/2024 at 06:58, tijs said:

Morning Ben - I absolutely love the skin, it really is a masterwork! I have noticed since installing it that the processing between clips is getting slower and slower as the match progresses, epecially so in the second half. I also am managing in the championship and the clock font has gone white on a white background.

I have only this skin and the default FM one so I have gone back to the FM one and it doesn't happen when using this. I have checked all of the settings I can think of, allowed custom panels, cleared all of the cached settings, made it reload on confirm etc, however it still keeps happening.

Any ideas or pointers would be much appreciated!

Thanks again for your hard work :)

I'm really not sure, sorry. I'm guessing it's to do with the number of files used. I will take a look and try and streamline. As for the clock - have a look around the threads for the fix; I've forgotten where it is!

10 hours ago, MattyLewis11 said:

image.png.571337872ec343cee1df0e20089df390.png

Any idea as to why the squad view stats aren't sorting correctly mate?

They don't on that screen, annoyingly even though they do on the Player Search areas. I need to look at the table properties and see if there is anything but - for me, in the interim - the want for the easy analysis meant that I've just added 'Goals' next to 'Goals/90' and use that to sort, as the non-per90 stuff does not utilise the dots. 

Sorry for not being able to give you an answer you hoped for!

8 minutes ago, _Ben_ said:

Sorry for not being able to give you an answer you hoped for!

No need to apologise mate, as you said there are other ways of analysing, also you are indeed right, the colours do enable easy analysis, it is just my OCD ways lol. 

9 hours ago, Mancunianets said:

How can I make it? I was trying to figure it out myself but without success.

Hide contents

bb87278431253492fe8e08741cf00b5b.thumb.png.17bec7ad11549ba608c2f4af2fd80981.png

Have look in person properties to see what's been changed I keep meaning to do this myself but I don't want to end up changing something somewhere else on accident.

Hey! Skin looks great, thanks a lot for the time you put into this!

Only problem I have realised so far is with the tactics screen. I can't manually move players to different positions and I also can't create a new tactic. Is there a fix for this (I downloaded v. 1.6)

Thanks again :)

Edit: Also this screen is a bit weird:

9ab13a789a5ac1463daddf960df20866.png

I went with the recommended 95% zoom and resolution

Edited by chokosc

12 hours ago, Mancunianets said:

How can I make it? I was trying to figure it out myself but without success.

Reveal hidden contents

bb87278431253492fe8e08741cf00b5b.thumb.png.17bec7ad11549ba608c2f4af2fd80981.png

3 hours ago, JustHowie said:

Have look in person properties to see what's been changed I keep meaning to do this myself but I don't want to end up changing something somewhere else on accident.

Yep. Find the relevant widget from person properties. 

2 hours ago, chokosc said:

Hey! Skin looks great, thanks a lot for the time you put into this!

Only problem I have realised so far is with the tactics screen. I can't manually move players to different positions and I also can't create a new tactic. Is there a fix for this (I downloaded v. 1.6)

Thanks again :)

Edit: Also this screen is a bit weird:

9ab13a789a5ac1463daddf960df20866.png

I went with the recommended 95% zoom and resolution

You can move the players, it’s just a slightly more difficult move because of the icon shape. Try clicking and holding to drag from the bottom part (where the role/duty is located) and dragging it to where the other one would be. 

You can’t use the tactic creator in this skin because I’ve had to use the box for something else! Sorry. 

Not sure about the screenshot - let me have a look and try to replicate.  

3 hours ago, _Ben_ said:

Yep. Find the relevant widget from person properties. 

You can move the players, it’s just a slightly more difficult move because of the icon shape. Try clicking and holding to drag from the bottom part (where the role/duty is located) and dragging it to where the other one would be. 

You can’t use the tactic creator in this skin because I’ve had to use the box for something else! Sorry. 

Not sure about the screenshot - let me have a look and try to replicate.  

i have the same issue also but when i click and acknowlenge button it fix

i have and one other minor issue..

at tactics when i click on the button not to load one but to create a new slot of tactic it probs and nothing else happen

• 2 weeks later...

Hey - I have nothing substantial to add beyond to say that I really love this skin. It's smart, modernises the game's UI, and should be a blueprint for SI in terms of how the game should look and feel in the future. It's great work!

10 hours ago, tm91 said:

Hey - I have nothing substantial to add beyond to say that I really love this skin. It's smart, modernises the game's UI, and should be a blueprint for SI in terms of how the game should look and feel in the future. It's great work!

Appreciate this! Thank you!

19 hours ago, silentjay said:

Hi, sorry to bother.

I wanted to know if I can have this pitch with the classic show of positions in natural and makeshift fashion?

Thanks!

1.png

graphics\pitch\icons\kit\bubble.
Delete that folder if I'm not mistaken and it will be ok

I haven't got a screenshot to hand at the moment, but am i doing something wrong in installing? Near enough every panel / page i view doesn't fit the screen in full view. Play on 85% zoom, aswell as trying out on other zoom's too but can't seem to figure out why it doesn't fit.

13 minutes ago, jamesh123 said:

I haven't got a screenshot to hand at the moment, but am i doing something wrong in installing? Near enough every panel / page i view doesn't fit the screen in full view. Play on 85% zoom, aswell as trying out on other zoom's too but can't seem to figure out why it doesn't fit.

Check your Windows display settings?

Weirdly enough, the 'Create New Tactic' button isn't working for me. Tried switching skins between my modded skin and the original, couldn't press button on neither of them.

FYI, @_Ben_ :)

On 14/04/2024 at 06:16, Jellico73 said:

Hi @_Ben_

Am starting a save in 2050, and was looking at the histories of some players, and every one that has retired has this cyan box over the area?

https://gyazo.com/f8f4b5c5f1c4318b981a61ba8fd39cbd

Thanks for taking a look, I appreciate it.

Jellico

Will do!

On 14/04/2024 at 16:52, jamesh123 said:

95% sure this'll be on your Windows settings, as @Jellico73 says!

10 hours ago, Slipky said:

Weirdly enough, the 'Create New Tactic' button isn't working for me. Tried switching skins between my modded skin and the original, couldn't press button on neither of them.

FYI, @_Ben_ :)

Yeah. It's a known bug. The wizard does popup but it's just behind those containers that I've built. The workaround is just to load a preset and amend. Sorry.

3 hours ago, _Ben_ said:

Yeah. It's a known bug. The wizard does popup but it's just behind those containers that I've built. The workaround is just to load a preset and amend. Sorry.

Nothing to be sorry for. Thanks for addressing it!

Hi !

First of all this skin is a masterpiece!

Second, I would like to know how it can highlight "key attributes for role" in the attributes hub : (I think it's a """problem""" with the skin, not the game)

image.png.b1d3aded2ca32c2dbc04997ba8b89dad.png

At the moment I can just select the option "Ass. Man. recommended role" but I would like if it can automatically highlight the attributes of the player for "Player's best position and role"

image.png.a0c451a50350186ef2ffd386047ec0d0.png

I hope I've made my request clear 
Thank you in advance for your help! :) 

25 minutes ago, Loïk said:

Hi !

First of all this skin is a masterpiece!

Second, I would like to know how it can highlight "key attributes for role" in the attributes hub : (I think it's a """problem""" with the skin, not the game)

image.png.b1d3aded2ca32c2dbc04997ba8b89dad.png

At the moment I can just select the option "Ass. Man. recommended role" but I would like if it can automatically highlight the attributes of the player for "Player's best position and role"

image.png.a0c451a50350186ef2ffd386047ec0d0.png

I hope I've made my request clear 
Thank you in advance for your help! :) 

If I'm not mistaken you can't see the highlighted attributes for "Player's best position and role" because it's not "realistic" for this particular skin.
If i recall correctly i already asked Ben about the same thing.

PS: How are your attribute layout and colors are different??

il y a une heure, zois92 a dit :

If I'm not mistaken you can't see the highlighted attributes for "Player's best position and role" because it's not "realistic" for this particular skin.
If i recall correctly i already asked Ben about the same thing.

PS: How are your attribute layout and colors are different??

Oh okay I see, thanks !

I have removed the boxes on the skin (I can't remember how i've done it but I'm pretty sure it was explained in this topic) & changed the colours of the attributes in the preferences

27 minutes ago, Loïk said:

Oh okay I see, thanks !

I have removed the boxes on the skin (I can't remember how i've done it but I'm pretty sure it was explained in this topic) & changed the colours of the attributes in the preferences

are you sure you changed the attribute colors from the preferences?
Because i tried and it didn't work for me

il y a 57 minutes, zois92 a dit :

are you sure you changed the attribute colors from the preferences?
Because i tried and it didn't work for me

You need to remove the boxes first 

And then change the colour in preferences

And it should work...