[FM24][SKIN] Statman24 - Updated 28/02/24

_Ben_

26 minutes ago, _Ben_ said:

This will have no impact on what you are seeing with the attributes. However, I would recommend the scale moves to 100%.

Are you still having that issue?

as I wrote that reply, yes. might trying change the scale

edit: that's too small to my eyes, so, no change 

Edited by naufal husain

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, naufal husain said:

as I wrote that reply, yes. might trying change the scale

edit: that's too small to my eyes, so, no change 

Let me reiterate. If you have followed the instructions of placing my skin in the FM24 > Skins folder and have cleared the cache, unticked 'Use caching to decrease page loading times' then closed FM down, restarted and loaded your game there are no issues within my skin that would mean it shows like this. It is my belief that you've not completed the previous steps correctly.

EDIT: The player search screen and the individual tactic screen that you screenshotted look like this on any release I have made:

image.thumb.png.39cbfda149ae815ae00510b83a8c9ed7.png

image.thumb.png.7d525474ba2ef634b7ad1e8d57a048a0.png

Edited by _Ben_

22 minutes ago, _Ben_ said:

Let me reiterate. If you have followed the instructions of placing my skin in the FM24 > Skins folder and have cleared the cache, unticked 'Use caching to decrease page loading times' then closed FM down, restarted and loaded your game there are no issues within my skin that would mean it shows like this. It is my belief that you've not completed the previous steps correctly.

EDIT: The player search screen and the individual tactic screen that you screenshotted look like this on any release I have made:

image.thumb.png.39cbfda149ae815ae00510b83a8c9ed7.png

image.thumb.png.7d525474ba2ef634b7ad1e8d57a048a0.png

at this point, I almost give up, tbh

image.png.a1db35822066a718165ef9ec1fb02e88.pngimage.png.6ca98f73d284e47e86fe36b84fda6aae.pngimage.png.0361b99e59dffa0371895f87e81db2ba.png

15 minutes ago, naufal husain said:

at this point, I almost give up, tbh

image.png.a1db35822066a718165ef9ec1fb02e88.pngimage.png.6ca98f73d284e47e86fe36b84fda6aae.pngimage.png.0361b99e59dffa0371895f87e81db2ba.png

Try removing any other skins from your skin folder.  Don't need to delete them, just move them somewhere "safe" - like My Documents.

On 25/12/2023 at 19:07, silentjay said:

Update your drivers.

If that doesn't work, then we're talking about ancient sorcery.

It's a display issue of some sort.  I'd go as far as making sure this is the only skin in your skins folder and deleting everything in the \AppData\Local\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2024 folder.  Restart the game.  Also double check you aren't using something like 1920x2000 or something similar.  Your windows display scale and layout should be at 100% as well.  

On 29/12/2023 at 02:25, rschprs said:

The "create friendlies" screen is a bit condensed to the left. Any way this could be full screen?

I agree that it's too small! I changed the ratio of those panels in a recent update to my (unreleased skin) but never cracked how to get it to show full screen!

image.thumb.png.e6b00fdad49b2b508f158ce5b78ba355.png

@_Ben_

i notice a bug and i don;t know if someone spoke about that

first off all happy new year full of health and a bit of luck 

at searching player when a want to choose as critiria the division the skin does not allow me to choose anything as we can see at picture one something that didnt happen in mustermann iconic picture two.

so if i donot make something wrong with that i believe that is a bug?

Untitled.png

Untitled1.png

Just now, milenec11 said:

at searching player when a want to choose as critiria the division the skin does not allow me to choose anything as we can see at picture one something that didnt happen in mustermann iconic picture two.

so if i donot make something wrong with that i believe that is a bug?

This is absolutely something that I wouldn't have created myself, is it? Therefore - you can't assume that this is a skinning bug and is something wrong with your game or a small error that you can rectify by closing the popup and starting again. Also, I have recreated your focus and have no issue:

image.thumb.png.adf193938178132afff7eb83a9c238df.png

41 minutes ago, _Ben_ said:

This is absolutely something that I wouldn't have created myself, is it? Therefore - you can't assume that this is a skinning bug and is something wrong with your game or a small error that you can rectify by closing the popup and starting again. Also, I have recreated your focus and have no issue:

image.thumb.png.adf193938178132afff7eb83a9c238df.png

perhaps my laptop refuse to work your skin has personal issue with you.

no problem at all

• _Ben_ changed the title to [FM24][SKIN] Statman24 - Updated 03.01.24
On 09/11/2023 at 19:18, _Ben_ said:

It's only for the opposition! You can't get it on own players.

There is a line of code that I'd clearly not returned to the original on the tactic panel:

<string id="include_starting_xi" value="true" />
        <string id="include_starting_subs" value="true" />
        <string id="include_unpicked" value="false" />

Changing the false to true puts all players there.

Appreciate this. Some of these are things that fit fine on 85% but have zoomed in too far and have missed on my test, whereas others are little things that I haven't found. The only one that is an issue is the strange vertical writing but that is weirdly how the font goes. I'll look into it...

The last one is about attribute development panel and that it is numbered. That is staying for now. But that is because this skin is made for me. I know that feels selfish but that is my first thought and it's the only way I've thought to track growth now the line graphs aren't infitting with the theme! I can show you how to hide it if you'd want?

Easiest way is changing the colour scheme in Settings > Colour Settings. These lines here control what low, normal, good and excellent are:

<!-- Profile attribute colours -->
    <colour name="low attribute"                             value="rgba(35,40,52,0)"/>
    <colour name="normal attribute"                         value="rgba(135,206,250,50)"/>
    <colour name="good attribute"                             value="rgba(25,118,210,120)" />
    <colour name="excellent attribute"                         value="rgba(251,192,45,255)" />

Hi Ben,

Fantastic skin, and it has really changed how I approach FM. Made it much more enjoyable. I am just wondering how and where I can change the attribute threshold so that for example the excellent attributes start at 14 and not 16. Do I have to change that other places as well to make the data coherent? The quoted post, as far as I can understand, only relates to the color changes? You'll have to excuse me, as I am just a simple lawyer and not a programmer that knows my way around codes. Any reply is much appreciated.

51 minutes ago, RedFromNorway said:

Hi Ben,

Fantastic skin, and it has really changed how I approach FM. Made it much more enjoyable. I am just wondering how and where I can change the attribute threshold so that for example the excellent attributes start at 14 and not 16. Do I have to change that other places as well to make the data coherent? The quoted post, as far as I can understand, only relates to the color changes? You'll have to excuse me, as I am just a simple lawyer and not a programmer that knows my way around codes. Any reply is much appreciated.

Thanks for the kind words! I am presuming you mean looking at attributes not on the player profile as they are all displayed differently and, instead, are looking at places like here:

image.png.9eb1331c5628c9a01ac38632e22ebfa8.png

To change that, you'd need to go into Football Manager 2024\skins\Statman\graphics\tcs\icons\attribute bar, where you'll see this:

image.png.9a7c3c64c23a0b1745773290b6050015.png

Currently, the notepad file for '14' is as follows:

<properties>
	<!-- <record id="image_slices" left="25" right="25" top="25" bottom="25"/> -->
	<colour id="red_replacement" name="good attribute"/>
	<colour id="blue_replacement" name="bg"/>
	<colour id="green_replacement" name="bg"/>
</properties>

If you change the red replacement to  name="excellent attribute" that will then show as gold, or whatever you have defined it as in the settings file.

Let me know if that helps!

18 minutes ago, _Ben_ said:

Thanks for the kind words! I am presuming you mean looking at attributes not on the player profile as they are all displayed differently and, instead, are looking at places like here:

image.png.9eb1331c5628c9a01ac38632e22ebfa8.png

To change that, you'd need to go into Football Manager 2024\skins\Statman\graphics\tcs\icons\attribute bar, where you'll see this:

image.png.9a7c3c64c23a0b1745773290b6050015.png

<properties>
</properties>

If you change the red replacement to  name="excellent attribute" that will then show as gold, or whatever you have defined it as in the settings file.

Exactly! It worked, thank you! Since I am already posting here, I would also just like to mention that your work on the Norseman is absolutely amazing and the data driven approach is super inspiring, combined with me using this skin.

1 hour ago, milenec11 said:

and is not any way to make it for example green?? its defficult to see it

Statman\panels\player\Tabbed\tactics\player tactical familiarity panel.xml

line 60-64

<list id="colour">
                        <record value="primary" />
                        <record value="primary" />
                        <record value="bg" />
                    </list>

replace with 

<list id="colour">
                        <record value="tactical_familiarity_colour_1" />
                        <record value="tactical_familiarity_colour_2" />
                        <record value="black" />
                    </list>

and Statman\panels\match\match preparation tactic familiarity details.xml 

do the same 

then you can control the colour in the Statman\settings\settings - Gold.xml

by either removing lines 1184-1185 or define your own colours

<colour name="tactical_familiarity_colour_1"             value="rgb(83,209,163)"/>
    <colour name="tactical_familiarity_colour_2"             value="rgb(24,62,48)"/>

On 19/01/2024 at 22:38, JustHowie said:

line 60-64

replace with 

do the same 

<colour name="tactical_familiarity_colour_1"             value="rgb(83,209,163)"/>
    <colour name="tactical_familiarity_colour_2"             value="rgb(24,62,48)"/>

Thanks pal! Appreciate this as I had actually forgotten the path...

On 20/01/2024 at 00:38, JustHowie said:

line 60-64

replace with 

do the same 

thank very much it works

10 hours ago, Socerer 01 said:

Love using your skin mate but I've been having an issue with the attributes showing in this way for every player (this one is Son for example).

image.png.c33fd1caad5e66545db9fbf900804a61.png

Is there a way to fix it?

That's really interesting and one I can't replicate. Can you confirm you've closed the cleared cache and closed the game, restarted it and then took this screenshot?

10 hours ago, _Ben_ said:

That's really interesting and one I can't replicate. Can you confirm you've closed the cleared cache and closed the game, restarted it and then took this screenshot?

Yes I can. I’ve even reset everything to default and tried and it still remains the same. 

Is there anything else I can do to help? 

6 hours ago, Socerer 01 said:

Yes I can. I’ve even reset everything to default and tried and it still remains the same. 

Is there anything else I can do to help? 

I am really not sure. I'd start with removing all of the other skins from your file and restarting the game. It's such a strange one that, essentially, the attributes are not there!

2 hours ago, milenec11 said:

I have a question here and there that I would like to ask

how the playing time characterism has been given?

cause i have a descripted STRIKER who has been named as techical winger?

One is description (Striker - based on the media) and the other is made up from Player Style and Role (Technical Winger - who has, by whoever is in charge of creating that description, been deemed better as a winger).

1 hour ago, _Ben_ said:

I am really not sure. I'd start with removing all of the other skins from your file and restarting the game. It's such a strange one that, essentially, the attributes are not there!

One is description (Striker - based on the media) and the other is made up from Player Style and Role (Technical Winger - who has, by whoever is in charge of creating that description, been deemed better as a winger).

Thanks for the reply ,I’m not implying something for the skin .

one colouring question , how can I change the colour of attacking ,defending, possession in the panel below and the frase in the red cycle , my tired eyes can’t see it…

On 06/12/2023 at 09:04, _Ben_ said:

Already there!

image.png.93d84c47d2442e59d9beb2f11871a475.png

When you 'own' the player, that space is used for the attribute DNA selector.

When he's unemployed, you also cannot see the individual attributes when clicking on a position:

image.png.619e788a19d41647f4261ca8558f8393.png

Even with extensive knowledge, there is a little 'warning' on a non-human player:

image.png.82e24c4f50963ebba0889890be716366.png

IMG_1150.jpeg

5 hours ago, milenec11 said:

ne colouring question , how can I change the colour of attacking ,defending, possession in the panel below and the frase in the red cycle , my tired eyes can’t see it…

Please learn to work through the skin yourself. I’m offering bug fixes etc but not ‘where to find’ or ‘how to change’ advice. This is not my job and continues to push me away from actually wanting to create content, hence the slowdown in releases this year.

2 hours ago, _Ben_ said:

Please learn to work through the skin yourself. I’m offering bug fixes etc but not ‘where to find’ or ‘how to change’ advice. This is not my job and continues to push me away from actually wanting to create content, hence the slowdown in releases this year.

you are 110 out of 100 right i guess pus this was not that kind of question and no bias

1000 sorry for being annoying

<properties>
</properties>

If you change the red replacement to  name="excellent attribute" that will then show as gold, or whatever you have defined it as in the settings file.

35 minutes ago, andrelc22 said:

NOT A BUG

Anyone know how I can change color scale or dot size from heat map?

Getting too red too soon here,

image.thumb.png.d2a803ae3e3fa2647fca33931da38a08.png

Graphics/icons/custom/heat map (delete folder should go to default)

Hi, the xG Table is empty when I check it both from the Data Hub and the league's screen as well. I'm playing on standard 1920x1080 with 95% zoom, and I've not edited anything from the skin itself. What could be causing this?

imagen.thumb.png.744e8df7be3c08a653016cc98035995f.png

imagen.thumb.png.3ba36ae91fcdc44bd8ee101a5128b2d9.png

8 hours ago, VoidVector said:

Hi, the xG Table is empty when I check it both from the Data Hub and the league's screen as well. I'm playing on standard 1920x1080 with 95% zoom, and I've not edited anything from the skin itself. What could be causing this?

Excuse my ignorance - and the fact I've not played on the normal skin for some time - what would you be expecting to see here? It shows your performance (red or green) compared to xG, xGA and xPts and is ranked in order of xPts.

Every so often, I get the urge to convert the skin back to the mix of attributes and performance comparators based on which hub you're in.

image.png.2e73d90943257e7cce0a91fd0ad3b53e.png

image.png.7aabc32425ac0cdffa8d42bc691c05b5.png

I can never make up my mind so always revert to the 'one or the other' approach despite the potential positives of having both...

It becomes particularly useful when I can look at exact attribute development as well as training area:

image.png.e31fb046fca0039fd5b78535db1c1557.pngimage.png.3ba1901e2c39230be5d6d40f8a54fbe7.png

As I move into probably my last release of this skin, given the changes for FM25, I do want to address some things that have been asked for over the past 18 month cycle...

Please - let me know.

On 23/01/2024 at 15:57, _Ben_ said:

I did try that based on your suggestion but it hasn’t fixed the issue for me sadly. :(

Not sure what else I can do. 

38 minutes ago, andrelc22 said:

xG values not appearing in panels (shot map and xg story). Is it a BUG? Couldn't make it appears anyway... tryed to reload, clean cache, restart game, windows, etc...

Have you expanded the xG popup panel? What shows when you press the little button on the top right?

Edited by _Ben_

35 minutes ago, Socerer 01 said:

I did try that based on your suggestion but it hasn’t fixed the issue for me sadly. :(

Not sure what else I can do. 

Is every player like that? I’m trying to work through what may be causing it. I do use attribute masking - do you? Is your own player? Do they look like that on a) player popup b) performance and attribute hub c) comparison?

28 minutes ago, _Ben_ said:

Is every player like that? I’m trying to work through what may be causing it. I do use attribute masking - do you? Is your own player? Do they look like that on a) player popup b) performance and attribute hub c) comparison?

Seems to be the case with every player. I do use attribute masking and I have the IGE enabled if that makes a difference. The one I posted was my own player and it is the same with others in my team as well as at other clubs too.

image.png.c546d9d6fe9137ce3e14fe5d4f120277.png

This is on the performance hub.

image.png.1c4f0d9e211eb565d2eababe62bb2114.png

And this is on the attributes hub.

image.thumb.png.86c83abec11a2a6a8e36e7c2427ec5cb.png

This is on the player comparison screen comparing the same player to another at my club. The effect persists even in a comparison with another club's player as shown below.

image.thumb.png.65dd7d981e780b41a22c8b12c017a3b2.png

I assume by player popup you mean mousing over the information icon that brings up their mini profile like a tool tip? This is what it shows for me on the same player.

image.png.d594713b934df2bc02493ff3da5e220a.png

Let me know if you need any other screenshot from my game!

1 hora atrás, _Ben_ disse:

Have you expanded the xG popup panel? What shows when you press the little button on the top right?

It works fine when I popup the panel. But I like it better when it is shown in tablet layout, it's easier to keep track of things. Just my personal preference, not saying its a bug.

7 hours ago, Socerer 01 said:

Let me know if you need any other screenshot from my game!

I'll send you a DM. I've no idea how this is happening but I will try my best to provide a solution!

7 hours ago, andrelc22 said:

It works fine when I popup the panel. But I like it better when it is shown in tablet layout, it's easier to keep track of things. Just my personal preference, not saying its a bug.

Does it not do this when you hover?

image.png.395c44095d0a92fe27a83361a3231111.png

En 28/1/2024 a las 7:17, _Ben_ dijo:

Excuse my ignorance - and the fact I've not played on the normal skin for some time - what would you be expecting to see here? It shows your performance (red or green) compared to xG, xGA and xPts and is ranked in order of xPts.

I can imagine the creator a skin doesn't use the default very often, so no problem. It's honestly a very small issue, just caught me a little off guard when I noticed it since I haven't changed any settings from the skin itself . It's supposed to have a compilation of all the Expected stats in a table like this

imagen.thumb.png.b467e4c2fface6082c9bddb0d4a7f160.png

20 hours ago, VoidVector said:

I can imagine the creator a skin doesn't use the default very often, so no problem. It's honestly a very small issue, just caught me a little off guard when I noticed it since I haven't changed any settings from the skin itself . It's supposed to have a compilation of all the Expected stats in a table like this

imagen.thumb.png.b467e4c2fface6082c9bddb0d4a7f160.png

Thank you! I didn’t actually realise but will look into it! It’s probably because it’s listed in the team stats panel and I had to shorten it, so it’s continued that way!

On 28/01/2024 at 20:30, _Ben_ said:

It becomes particularly useful when I can look at exact attribute development as well as training area:

image.png.e31fb046fca0039fd5b78535db1c1557.pngimage.png.3ba1901e2c39230be5d6d40f8a54fbe7.png

As I move into probably my last release of this skin, given the changes for FM25, I do want to address some things that have been asked for over the past 18 month cycle...

Please - let me know.

Will you be releasing  the dual attribute skin for FM24? I think it would be the perfect addition to have both. 

i believe that visible attributes will be usefull only if are visible only in your team at training section only and only the attributes that can be by playing time or by training modified

just a thought