[FM24][SKIN] WTCS Gold v1.3.1 Released 08/04/2024

TCSSkin

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, Steve1977beyond said:

great skin, but how could i get the green tactics pitch back?

remove this from the settings file

<colour name="pitch_box_background"                     value="bg"/>

save the file and clear the cache and reload the skin

37 minutes ago, DawidFM said:

how to change it to pitch colour background and delete this boxes around circle to look like this obraz.png.dc1d2f7e852d68cc4b9436ff0ecd64b4.png

obraz.png

WTCS Gold v1.2\panels\player\tcs\selector\big\position - line 39 includes the details of the pitch like alignment, pitch size or appearance. Play with this. 

49 minutes ago, keysi said:

WTCS Gold v1.2\panels\player\tcs\selector\big\position - line 39 includes the details of the pitch like alignment, pitch size or appearance. Play with this. 

i put the same values as other on it's still looking the same... weird. any help ?

1 hour ago, DawidFM said:

i put the same values as other on it's still looking the same... weird. any help ?

You probably didn't delete the appearances correctly...

open that file I wrote about. locate line 39 starting with <!-- Pitch --> and delete it completely. 

Copy this code and paste it instead of the deleted part above. save the file, restart the game and it will look like this. 

<!-- Pitch -->
  <widget class="pitch_with_player_positions" id="ppip" height="175" 
          vertical="false" 
          pitch_alignment="centre, can_scale" 
          pitch_draw_goals="true" 
          pitch_draw_markings="false" 
          show_position_strength="false" 
          hide_player_positions="true" 
          pitch_show_names="false" 
          pitch_show_names_as_hint="true" 
          pitch_draw_grass="true" 
          pitch_line_colour="disabled" 
          pitch_touchline_width_percentage="1" 
          pitch_override_icon_size="2">		  

<!-- Set the icon to use for people on the pitch. The icon will first look for a size that matches the pitch's size, for instance 'pitch/icons/kit/tiny/kit' or 'pitch/icons/kit/medium/kit'.
          If an icon for the size category is not found it will try the base path: pitch/icons/kit/kit. This means that if you want to use an icon on a pitch that will only ever be one size you 
          can just provide the base and not worry about the tiny/small/medium/large size categories -->
    <string id="pitch_kit_icon" value="pitch/icons/dots" />

</widget>

image.png.199a1045df7f8da6504de934f475768e.png

4 minutes ago, keysi said:

You probably didn't delete the appearances correctly...

open that file I wrote about. locate line 39 starting with <!-- Pitch --> and delete it completely. 

Copy this code and paste it instead of the deleted part above. save the file, restart the game and it will look like this. 

<!-- Pitch -->
  <widget class="pitch_with_player_positions" id="ppip" height="175" 
          vertical="false" 
          pitch_alignment="centre, can_scale" 
          pitch_draw_goals="true" 
          pitch_draw_markings="false" 
          show_position_strength="false" 
          hide_player_positions="true" 
          pitch_show_names="false" 
          pitch_show_names_as_hint="true" 
          pitch_draw_grass="true" 
          pitch_line_colour="disabled" 
          pitch_touchline_width_percentage="1" 
          pitch_override_icon_size="2">		  

<!-- Set the icon to use for people on the pitch. The icon will first look for a size that matches the pitch's size, for instance 'pitch/icons/kit/tiny/kit' or 'pitch/icons/kit/medium/kit'.
          If an icon for the size category is not found it will try the base path: pitch/icons/kit/kit. This means that if you want to use an icon on a pitch that will only ever be one size you 
          can just provide the base and not worry about the tiny/small/medium/large size categories -->
    <string id="pitch_kit_icon" value="pitch/icons/dots" />

</widget>

image.png.199a1045df7f8da6504de934f475768e.png

obraz.png.d62a420ac330e54036de0cbb261fa16c.png

can u send "position" file ?

Edited by DawidFM

58 minutes ago, Youngmc_117 said:

Hi I just downloaded the latest version but I think there is something wrong with the clup page.

Any ideas how I can fix it ?

Bild_2023-12-08_211321796.png

which resolution are you using ? and zoom

NOTE: THIS SKIN IS RECOMMENDED FOR USE AT 1920X1080 OR ABOVE, ANYTHING UNDER ISN'T OFFICIALLY SUPPORTED AND YOU WON'T RECIEVE HELP FOR PROBLEMS.

so, if I want to modify the skin, do I have to use the Rar version of the skin instead of the FMF file? Steam workshop one has the FMF file version and Github has the other options so should I download the Rar instead?

Specifically, I want to have the scoreboard in game show the full team name and badge

9 hours ago, wowlock said:

so, if I want to modify the skin, do I have to use the Rar version of the skin instead of the FMF file? Steam workshop one has the FMF file version and Github has the other options so should I download the Rar instead?

Specifically, I want to have the scoreboard in game show the full team name and badge

I believe both versions are the same, so you can extrace the fmf if you have the resource archiver or you can unrar the rar version - Both will give the same result in the end. :)

Love this skin , is it me though or are the Favoured Personnel missing from the club info screens? I can't see them anywhere, I wonder if there is a missing drop down option somewhere or is it now somewhere totally different and I am just missing it !! 

1 hour ago, NeilUK said:

Love this skin , is it me though or are the Favoured Personnel missing from the club info screens? I can't see them anywhere, I wonder if there is a missing drop down option somewhere or is it now somewhere totally different and I am just missing it !! 

i havnt checked, but it should be there, under another tab

34 minutes ago, snowofman said:

i havnt checked, but it should be there, under another tab

Yeah, I didn't think it would have been left out on purpose but I can't see it, looks like a bug, its not where it is in the default skin and there's no tabs to choose.

4 minutes ago, NeilUK said:

Yeah, I didn't think it would have been left out on purpose but I can't see it, looks like a bug, its not where it is in the default skin and there's no tabs to choose.

i think it's under the history tab, i haven't used the skin for a while though as ive been working on other projects though 

12 hours ago, TCSSkin said:

i think it's under the history tab, i haven't used the skin for a while though as ive been working on other projects though 

Thanks , I've had a look but yeah it seems to be missing, the "Overview" section of the History page has two tabs "League History" and "Club Background" but the club's favoured personnel doesn't appear there. Not a huge deal but would be a nice to have. 

Hope other projects doesn't mean Work The Space is working you too hard , unless you are doing more F1 Manager skins ;-) 

You are a very talented guy!

5 hours ago, NeilUK said:

Thanks , I've had a look but yeah it seems to be missing, the "Overview" section of the History page has two tabs "League History" and "Club Background" but the club's favoured personnel doesn't appear there. Not a huge deal but would be a nice to have. 

Hope other projects doesn't mean Work The Space is working you too hard , unless you are doing more F1 Manager skins ;-) 

You are a very talented guy!

image.thumb.png.b51c6c86ac3c96007f2954acfb33ce3d.png

It might be a resolution thing as its working for me

2 hours ago, TCSSkin said:

It might be a resolution thing as its working for me

Ah ok, just to confirm I am officially an idiot! I was looking under the History tab on the top menu! I worry myself at time ;-)

Edited by NeilUK

Hi, I'm seriously enjoying this skin.

Would there be a way for me to reduce the size of staff face pictures in the main inbox? Both for newgen/pictured IRL staff. Staff pictures tend to be lower res than player pictures...!

image.png.0e573e399e8b8c49b3fb69592dc6d04b.png

image.png.e3dd722c749695ab635d122a1ce3e2de.png

Edited by kjiho15

3 hours ago, kjiho15 said:

Hi, I'm seriously enjoying this skin.

Would there be a way for me to reduce the size of staff face pictures in the main inbox? Both for newgen/pictured IRL staff. Staff pictures tend to be lower res than player pictures...!

image.png.0e573e399e8b8c49b3fb69592dc6d04b.png

image.png.e3dd722c749695ab635d122a1ce3e2de.png

you can try and delete or rename the "inbox item.xml" in the human folder, reload skin and it will revert back to the default size

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, The Name said:

Hey guys! Can someone help me with this? 

I'm playing on a 2560x1440 pc screen skews the image of the players shirt, everything works fine it's only this "issue" that happened, much appreciate!

Capturadeecr2023-12-22063815.png.1c77ee8baaaabe5e410f33fcfd9e4680.png

NOTE: THIS SKIN IS RECOMMENDED FOR USE AT 1920X1080 OR ABOVE, ANYTHING UNDER ISN'T OFFICIALLY SUPPORTED AND YOU WON'T RECIEVE HELP FOR PROBLEMS.

Above is taken from the 1st post
it's a resolution issue, try and change the zoom, maybe you can make it fit that way

14 horas atrás, snowofman disse:

Above is taken from the 1st post
it's a resolution issue, try and change the zoom, maybe you can make it fit that way

I use above and don't work, i used the WTCS skin on FM23 and worked well, don't know why this is happening, but it's not a huge problem.
Thank you btw for the answer!

8 hours ago, The Name said:

I use above and don't work, i used the WTCS skin on FM23 and worked well, don't know why this is happening, but it's not a huge problem.
Thank you btw for the answer!

you'll probably have to put the zoom on 125%. If not there's a mod that removes the kit entirely

On 23/12/2023 at 08:03, The Name said:

Hey guys! Can someone help me with this? 

I'm playing on a 2560x1440 pc screen skews the image of the players shirt, everything works fine it's only this "issue" that happened, much appreciate!

Capturadeecr2023-12-22063815.png.1c77ee8baaaabe5e410f33fcfd9e4680.png

Are you using the latest version (v1.2) because when I put my resolution to 2560x1440 at 100% zoom it looks like this.

Screenshot 2023-12-24 211642.png

10 horas atrás, xSEARLEYx disse:

Are you using the latest version (v1.2) because when I put my resolution to 2560x1440 at 100% zoom it looks like this.

Screenshot 2023-12-24 211642.png

Yes, i'm using the latest version of the skin, mine looks like the screenshot that i showed with 100% zoom, but if it's above it works lol 😅

22 horas atrás, TCSSkin disse:

you'll probably have to put the zoom on 125%. If not there's a mod that removes the kit entirely

You are right, if it's 110% or 125% it works well, i don't understand ahah. But in the previous FM23 worked great with 100% zoom, so why it's not working in this FM?

But thanks for the answers guys.

1 hour ago, The Name said:

Yes, i'm using the latest version of the skin, mine looks like the screenshot that i showed with 100% zoom, but if it's above it works lol 😅

You are right, if it's 110% or 125% it works well, i don't understand ahah. But in the previous FM23 worked great with 100% zoom, so why it's not working in this FM?

But thanks for the answers guys.

because i've rebuilt everything from scratch, unfortunately just a byproduct of fm's weirdness 

1 hour ago, sdreyfus30 said:

IS there any way i can see the dugout? i want the assistant reports

1st - i've hidden your post in the FM23 version of WTCS as i assumed it was wrongly posted as you made the exact same post here

The dug out was removed.

So you'll have to delete 

match in between highlights panel.xml

match touchline tablet panel.xml

Both from the match folder and it should revert back to the default tablet

25 minutes ago, snowofman said:

1st - i've hidden your post in the FM23 version of WTCS as i assumed it was wrongly posted as you made the exact same post here

The dug out was removed.

So you'll have to delete 

match in between highlights panel.xml

match touchline tablet panel.xml

Both from the match folder and it should revert back to the default tablet

still didnt work, and thx for my mistake in the fm23 post

Hey everyone so i play on a laptop and nor mally  the club screen looks like this and it doesnt show the staff and key players and such the resolution is 1080p and the zoom is at 100% image.thumb.png.2dbf6bbe90b23879b48482be57627b7d.png
the only way i could make it into showing the staff was through picking the "Zoom out 85%" option but the game is basically unplayable for me because the text is really really small on my laptop screen. thank you for your help! image.thumb.png.a12f5027035b5b2e94c7f2c7a01f1afe.png

7 minutes ago, Rheia said:

Hey everyone so i play on a laptop and nor mally  the club screen looks like this and it doesnt show the staff and key players and such the resolution is 1080p and the zoom is at 100% image.thumb.png.2dbf6bbe90b23879b48482be57627b7d.png
the only way i could make it into showing the staff was through picking the "Zoom out 85%" option but the game is basically unplayable for me because the text is really really small on my laptop screen. thank you for your help! image.thumb.png.a12f5027035b5b2e94c7f2c7a01f1afe.png

The skin is recommended for 1920x1080 or above so as you found out, it's a resolution/scaling issue

21 hours ago, Rheia said:

Hey everyone so i play on a laptop and nor mally  the club screen looks like this and it doesnt show the staff and key players and such the resolution is 1080p and the zoom is at 100% 
the only way i could make it into showing the staff was through picking the "Zoom out 85%" option but the game is basically unplayable for me because the text is really really small on my laptop screen. thank you for your help! 

20 hours ago, snowofman said:

looking at the stuff missing, i would say that you would have to try and adjust the width of the bottom containers

Pretty much what Snow said. Unfortunately I don't have the time to make a skin that adapts to every possible resolution so I decided to settle on the most popular survey on the steam survey (by a massive distance). You'll have to edit the values yourself in order to tweak it to your resolution.

FWIW, it's how i started, my first skin was adapting the Vitrex skin from FM16 to fit on laptop screens

Great work on the skin as always @TCSSkin. I enjoy using your skin in every FM edition. 

I have a few questions to help me edit a few bits. I hope you or anyone else can help.

I would like to remove the player faces from the player profile (all 3 versions with the kits), from the tactics pitch and from the bottom of the match screen. I need help figuring out which lines and in which files I need to remove. Also if I need to adjust anything else in those files to center the remaining kits after I remove the player faces, specifically on the tactics pitch and bottom of the match screen.image.thumb.png.c0f0ea3c7d66c1d3a9dd3b7b28355b1a.png

image.thumb.png.e3b87adabfb3320175e090010c2efd7a.png

image.thumb.png.06fc37b8649d647056def31ef3d2194a.png

Also, I was wondering how can I replace the kits with the club logos on the match screen? 

image.thumb.png.66da31298171ea38fa41e1b7652accb7.png

Thanks for making the skin and providing help!

6 hours ago, Bojangles McSpangles said:

Love the skin, but the little check box to stop a player with 2 goals from taking penalties is missing.

my skin doesn't edit that file so nothing to do with the skin i'm afraid

On 01/01/2024 at 12:11, TCSSkin said:

my skin doesn't edit that file so nothing to do with the skin i'm afraid

I had a similar bug in light skin and I fixed it, I don't remember how.  when the first event is not a goal, only 2 events were displayed, or events after the second were displayed in white

Please, I need some help.
How do I replace the background image on this screen?
It would be in the "client object browser" file, correct?
If yes, what code should be entered?

spacer.png