The totally *not* official Advanced Access Speculation of FM24 - This time it’s speculative

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Barbz2012 said:

we can only hope but i do still think tomorrow but hope i am wrong although i finish work at 8

Just not Friday, as it's an all-dayer for Forest away on Saturday! 🙏

1 minute ago, KillYourIdols said:

Actually, and it may be because I'm a commoner from Essex, but you missed off Boursain and Primula.

Must have been a mistake. 

Yeah, and dairylea, and Philadelphia actually. Manchego. I love me some cheese.

2 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

Guys, cut out the YouTuber bashing please. The mods have asked so many times

But if your whole business model is getting attention on a YouTube channel, usually consisting of clickbait headlines, then surely you would expect most type of feedback? Excluding personal attacks, threats etc. of course!!

Just now, CameronFM said:

Severe lack of Crowdie on your original list.

I take it your top rated cheese with a pinch of salt!

Never had it. Sounds worth a go though. I also forgot feta and halloumi so don’t take it personally. And Shropshire blue, which is actually Scottish too. Love some of that

Just now, gunner86 said:

Never had it. Sounds worth a go though. I also forgot feta and halloumi so don’t take it personally. And Shropshire blue, which is actually Scottish too. Love some of that

Fancy Halloumi fries now, I love them. Never had them until about a year ago.

21 minutes ago, coady said:

As most people have proven in the last couple of pages, hundreds of hours of entertainment for £35-40 a year. If people want refunds for that value the world is screwed! 😂

Money is tight for a lot of people so if they can save 40 notes and get it for "free" on game pass I'm not sure people can judge them too harshly.

1 minute ago, gunner86 said:

Smoked Dunlop is 100% worth the taste also!