The totally *not* official Advanced Access Speculation of FM24 - This time it’s speculative

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

They've made some changes to speed the game up, so it's actually pretty watchable. One beer was £11 though, and it was cold, which was felt antithetical

I drink beer with ice cubes in it now. Don't judge me everyone does here.

In Korea you could buy the beer and chicken outside and bring it into the stadium.

Was great fun.

Just now, PGHJuice said:

Oh, thank goodness. I promised my lady I’d take her to a Sunderland game and that show made me a bit weary lol 

Why Sunderland? Do you like the constant smell of teenage pregnancy, 3 day old Chinese takeaway and a hint of depression?

Just now, bigmattb28 said:

Why Sunderland? Do you like the constant smell of teenage pregnancy, 3 day old Chinese takeaway and a hint of depression?

LMAO she watched that damn Sunderland Till I Die show and fell in love 

her main team is Chelsea if that tells you anything 

Speculation:

Today has had the most SteamDB changes since the 11th October, Exactly 1 week ago. Wonder if that was just after the Alpha was sent out? Zealand Clocked on a "Last Played" on Steam on the 10th, when legal lines were added.

Edited by KillYourIdols

Just now, PGHJuice said:

LMAO she watched that damn Sunderland Till I Die show and fell in love 

her main team is Chelsea if that tells you anything 

I always find it funny that that show is classed as a documentary and not a comedy.

1 minute ago, DizzyGoo85 said:

if you look at FM23 on steamdb and check out the updates during the date of the beta drop then it shows that it might not be today compared to the updates to FM24

There has been another Steam DB update 7 minutes ago, so that is 5 for today - does that match fm23?

1 minute ago, Chelsea1903 said:

Turning on notifications for this thread is the worst mistake I ever made. Every time I get 10 notifications at once I think the beta dropped, but it’s just various unrelated gifs.

That'll be about right.

Chuck Norris Thumbs Up GIF

1 minute ago, Chelsea1903 said:

Turning on notifications for this thread is the worst mistake I ever made. Every time I get 10 notifications at once I think the beta dropped, but it’s just various unrelated gifs.

Why bother checking them, there's only 1 thread the whole forum is on anyway

image.png.d842924612af7af71458eebab318c986.png

I just don't understand why YouTuber videos can't happen alongside the early access launch. I already bought the game, watching the videos won't change that fact. The videos are useful for those who haven't purchased yet, who will watch and become interested.

Just now, kevhamster said:

Stellaris is good to be fair.  CK3 is confusing as hell.

Yeah Stellaris is great especially the Star Trek mod for it. The hardest of them all for me is Hearts of Iron 4, especially as the Soviet Union.

2 minutes ago, CaptainPanty said:

Paradox games are so hard, too much micro management, i find it difficult to enjoy it like a Civilization game.

I have bought CIties Skylines 2, it supposed go live next tuesday. My pc can handle it but minium settings.

2 minutes ago, Domoboy23 said:

That's nice isn't it Andrew 

I've got a name for you, Bob. Beta Peter.

Looks like he did last year, but has a new tattoo of Jon-Jo Shelvey on his Thomas. Noone has seem him for 3 Weeks, despite promises. Last seen in the London area, being held captive.

Edited by KillYourIdols

Just now, KingBuzzo15 said:

Yeah Stellaris is great especially the Star Trek mod for it. The hardest of them all for me is Hearts of Iron 4, especially as the Soviet Union.

I gave up on HOI4. I tried I really tried to get into it but I just couldn't

2 minutes ago, CaptainPanty said:

Paradox games are so hard, too much micro management, i find it difficult to enjoy it like a Civilization game.

I’m a big fan of them. I’m surprised there isn’t a bigger overlap between fm and paradox games. Feels like that whole idea of strategy and thinking carry over.

12 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

The North is generally a pretty sound place to be honest, everyone seems to love Manchester. And largely they seem to be good people (Don't tell anyone I said that). Stay away from Newcastle though, those guys are nuts.

I am from Manchester but don't go out there often, I go to the Magic Weekend in Newcastle every year for 4 nights and it is amazing

à l’instant, jlammi a dit :

I have bought CIties Skylines 2, it supposed go live next tuesday. My pc can handle it but minium settings.

Ah yes i forgot Cities Skylines was a paradox games. I love it, it's the best city builder ever made.

1 minute ago, kiwityke1983 said:

CK is easy once you get into it but it is hard to get past that initial learning curve.

That learning "curve" is so steep it's pretty much vertical!

I was playing online with an experienced player.  We had sessions totalling a good few hours and even with him explaining stuff I was still mostly confused!

5 minutes ago, Chelsea1903 said:

Honestly you are better off turning on notifications on Twitter if you have it for FM news saves all the is it here nonsense gifs 😂

• Administrators

HOI4 is lots of fun but I did spend a few hundred hours on it before I could consider myself good enough to win a save. Currently trying Star Trek Infinite and suffering in much the same way to learn everything.

Just now, CaptainPanty said:

Ah yes i forgot Cities Skylines was a paradox games. I love it, it's the best city builder ever made.

Cities Skylines is great.  I also forgot that was a Paradox game.  I'll get CS2 once it's been out a while and on sale.