The totally *not* official Advanced Access Speculation of FM24 - This time it’s speculative

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Page 45 heading into the weekend. I got told by the bus driver on the way to greggs that it's his 51st birthday tomorrow, so taking that as a sign I asked the guy at Greggs his thoughts on the number 51, apparently Miles used to live in a house numbered 51 when he was a kid in Watford, so taking that number as gospel, we've got to hit 51 pages by the days end on here before the beautiful big red button gets pressed

image.gif.1491bd8b91afafed6b733cb7ee0fc77c.gif

So, todays topic while we while away the hours waiting for Beta; Rival players you have a soft spot for.

I’ll get us started:

Sergio Aguero - loved him at Atletico (thanks FM) was so jealous when he moved to Citeh, but what a player.

Diogo Jota - don’t really know how this one happened, just really love to watch him play.

David Ginola - Beautiful man, beautiful hair, beautiful football.

2 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

So, todays topic while we while away the hours waiting for Beta; Rival players you have a soft spot for.

I’ll get us started:

Sergio Aguero - loved him at Atletico (thanks FM) was so jealous when he moved to Citeh, but what a player.

Diogo Jota - don’t really know how this one happened, just really love to watch him play.

Gazza - 'cos it's Gazza

Paul Warhurst (Blackburn Rovers) - 'cos I used to always buy him for Utd on CM 92/93 and he was ace.

5 minutes ago, nunch98 said:

Glad to see we have hope in the thread. Possibly quietest it's been all week 

Today and tomorrow will tick over gently in the back ground. Monday will ramp up again. Unless of course we do get a sneaky weekend drop in which case, best to be here than not.

21 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

I’ll get us started:

I'm an equal opportunity hater.

Never played for my team I definitely hate you.

Played for my team there's an above average chance I hate you.

As we all know Beta = 2 in the greek numeral system. If you multiply todays date with Beta it is 28. The work on FM24 started 4 years ago so we subtract 4 from 28. And we end up on 24. There are 8 letters in Saturday meaning 16. And of course we subtract Beta from that again and we arrive where we started at the 14th. Math is with us.

All signs clearly points towards release today!

Just now, Karnack said:

As we all know Beta = 2 in the greek numeral system. If you multiply todays date with Beta it is 28. The work on FM24 started 4 years ago so we subtract 4 from 28. And we end up on 24. There are 8 letters in Saturday meaning 16. And of course we subtract Beta from that again and we arrive where we started at the 14th. Math is with us.

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, Karnack said:

image.gif.5429cdc0a3cefd075b9ff88ad58a9ca9.gif

38 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

I’ll get us started:

Nice topic. 

favourite non LFC player ever is Dennis Bergkamp. glorious player

1 hour ago, gunner86 said:

I’ll get us started:

Hernan Crespo

the jealousy I had when Chelsea signed him.

image.jpeg.c841137d1680d21b8f0a998b4ac6c69c.jpeg

33 minutes ago, jim owen said:

will someone just go in the office, press the big red release the beta button and go home please. Its not too much to ask, i need to start a new game and its pointless starting one on the old one now

image.gif.3bfb911cfd3c3ab2ca56ad1fa5d501e9.gif