Winter Update Upgraded/Nerfed Players

DaveMUFC

7 minutes ago, Welshace said:

Bamford and pretty much the whole Leeds squad has been decimated...

Bamford has barely changed at all. His finishing has went down 5 but his composure has seen a 5 increase.

Literally every single stat is the same apart from these

(MINUS)
FINISHING -5
LONG SHOTS -1
TECHNIQUE -1
AGILITY -1 
NATURAL FITNESS -1

(PLUS)
ANTICIPATION +1
COMPOSURE +5
DECISIONS +1
OFF THE BALL +1
POSITIONING +1
VISION +2

9 hours ago, coda said:

Enzo Le Fee and Alan Varela please 🙂

Enzo Le Fee was not changed I belive.  I checked many players and my impression is that SI did a great job on PL players, but not the same degree of changes in other leagues.

Has been rated for a while but don't remember Bristol City's Alex Scott being quite this good:

image.thumb.png.7843a652974cd20cf78e96d851121260.png

Fresneda is linked with most the Europe's top clubs IRL and is suitably rated in FM - insane maturity for his age but probably needs a bit of focus on his attacking attributes:

image.thumb.png.2017cfcfd1ad482e8f5b1a6c4e6f0049.png

Also Liverpool mids are OP in my opinion and should have been downgraded a little. Like Henderson, Keita and Fabinho. I dont think they where touched. It can be easly fixed in the editor so no problem for me.

Edited by HugoDantes

8 hours ago, HugoDantes said:

Enzo Le Fee was not changed I belive.  I checked many players and my impression is that SI did a great job on PL players, but not the same degree of changes in other leagues.

Common mistake.... SI don't do the changes ... the researchers do, of which there are hundreds, for each team, league and national team .. the idea that the EPL gets more attention isn't really true

4 hours ago, DaveMUFC said:

Think Chermiti at Sporting also got a huge upgrade.

You aint kidding about Chermiti!  

Rasmum Hojlund, Boga and Lookman all got upgrades at Atalanta.  I think Scalvini too.  Baldanzi at Empoli.  

1 hour ago, Welshace said:

As was to be expected .. Jamie Bynoe-Gittens looks brilliant too .. Sancho 2.0 at Dortmund

Dortmund seem full of amazing prospects. Duranville, Rothe, Moukoko, and some others that I'm forgetting. 

Tempted to do a save with them, would just prefer it if they weren't easily 2nd best in bundesliga!

il y a une heure, Welshace a dit :

Also don't remember Eliesse Ben Seghir at Monaco looking so good

And Elliot Anderson of newcastle now looks like a real viable prospect

Well the first became a starter through the season so its a well deserved upgrade 

59 minutes ago, Welshace said:

Another one i'd never paid any attention to previously.. looks good ..

a4EHRjY.png

Wow, yet another great find Welshace.  How do you do it, year after year?

I couldn't help but peak at editor (no spoilers) wondering if some of those attributes were random (19 Leadership???).   Even wonder if it's a data entry typo!  Wow.

20 hours ago, DominicForza said:

Wow, yet another great find Welshace.  How do you do it, year after year?

I couldn't help but peak at editor (no spoilers) wondering if some of those attributes were random (19 Leadership???).   Even wonder if it's a data entry typo!  Wow.

I don't think it would be a spoiler to tells us if some are random.. are they? I'd love to know!

1 minute ago, Welshace said:

I don't think it would be a spoiler to tells us if some are random.. are they? I'd love to know!

The 19 leadership is NOT random.  I think it was 8 in 23.0.  I wonder if it's a data entry typo, meant to be 9?  19 Leadership for a 19 year old player?   Has to be a mistake...doesn't it?

1 minute ago, DominicForza said:

The 19 leadership is NOT random.  I think it was 8 in 23.0.  I wonder if it's a data entry typo, meant to be 9?  19 Leadership for a 19 year old player?   Has to be a mistake...doesn't it?

oh cool..

did find this one google so maybe it isn't a mistake?

EZqrz2m.png

1 hour ago, Welshace said:

Not noticed this guy before but he seems like hes got some talent and a bit of potential

fE6ZBhu.png

Armstrong Okoflex! Wow, what a name.   

You think THAT's an impressive name, check out his full name:

Armstrong Inya Echezolachuku Oko-Flex 

Dudes,

Roony Bardghji from FC Copenhaga is such a beast in my save. He is on my Manchester City team 2nd season, 18 years old, 5 stars potencial playing regularly when i need to take Bernardo Silva out of the pitch. He makes a solid 3 stars at IF right... 18! No doubt he will command that wing when Silva leaves.

Check him out, ill post screeny later.image.thumb.jpeg.72a975214a0632fbb0a64da23e1a2ec1.jpeg

Edited by jborges

7 hours ago, jborges said:

Dudes,

Roony Bardghji from FC Copenhaga is such a beast in my save. He is on my Manchester City team 2nd season, 18 years old, 5 stars potencial playing regularly when i need to take Bernardo Silva out of the pitch. He makes a solid 3 stars at IF right... 18! No doubt he will command that wing when Silva leaves.

Check him out, ill post screeny later.

Believe he has had the wonderkid stature as such since 21 or 22 but been a varied potential from what I remember 

12 horas atrás, Chapman7 disse:

Believe he has had the wonderkid stature as such since 21 or 22 but been a varied potential from what I remember 

Dont know, never bought this guy before on FM. But,. look at this!

image.thumb.jpeg.c722ff2bbccfa1ce5801a1295944ce52.jpeg

18 hours ago, Ronaldo Beckham said:

Any good South American hidden gems looking good since the update please @Welshace

I just started a new save with Sporting Lisbon with the aim of signing South American players to sell on for profit.

Haven't got round to South America yet, but this guy keeps popping up ..

9fM5iOd.png