[FM23.4] Island Games and Muratti Vase

Expanding the Muratti Vase file to test the limits of the extinct nations and how the game handles newgens there.

Unfortunately this is incompatible with my Qatar, San Marino, and Catalan files, which use extinct nations (separately repurposed here) to fix certain issues.

3a404a6bf467343eace8e79349341293_f1199070.jpg.23e89814c133c41f35bf9356f0575b08.jpg

Download (Island Games + Muratti, use instead of basic Muratti file)

Flags | Kits | Skipton Cup

Load all players of nationality and players based in nation for the added nations

TMC MEGAPACK

Screenshots:

Spoiler

standingsnew.thumb.png.21f02f01b02d7dfe7e4b3e58ebe2f7a6.pngalderneyfixtures.thumb.png.1b08bea0d3e32e9fce533878fafd0878.pnghistory.thumb.png.ddd9f61be5f5ed740bb0204ae2d51765.pnggreenland.thumb.png.03366999455e15cdd8b6800c5f8bc284.pngskipton1.thumb.png.0eab8c30156eb1c71aedba4c4b100546.pngskipton2.thumb.png.2191629efc9679e4f98c86e52144b42b.pngnations1.thumb.png.1f8d62b715ff8afb473c0a4e98e8641b.pngnations2.thumb.png.7bb401f194f2198ec48e708d227c33f2.pngnations3.thumb.png.de22c9eb644667e6c0702ee8a0a0e7ce.pngnations4.thumb.png.d6daa559b0f2bdea6dc09044c32a0d95.png

None of these teams are intended to play in FIFA/UEFA comps, but there's a glitch where the highest rep team (Isle of Man) ends up in in Euro U21 qualifying.

People and cities have dual nationality (e.g. Guernsey/England). Newgens appear every few years, or much more regularly with playable clubs - I haven't tried all these DBs together or consulted the creators, and am happy to remove these links if they wish, but newgens should appear more with:

• the Norwegian lower leagues from @XaW for Froya and Hitra in the 5th or 6th tiers,
  • @lionel messi's England level 10 for Jersey Bulls, Guernsey FC, Newport (Wight), and Isle of Man FC...
  • ...who overwrite Ireland pre-1922 here, just like in @Rainbowz' Manx file. So in theory, this should be compatible, but likely requires some testing and tweaks.
  • Greenland are built over the old CIS like in @Timo61's expansion so this should also be theoretically compatible.

You may also want to load default leagues for:

• Finland for newgens at IFK Mariehamn (Åland), and
  • Wales to level 2 for Anglesey (Ynys Môn). if anyone knows of a realistic Welsh DB that goes down to the regional divisions, let me know.

Same if you've found a Malta DB for Gozo clubs, or a quality Scottish lower league DB for Shetland and Orkney FC (level 6). Milne Cup is included.

If you spot anything that looks off, missing players/details, or incorrect records, post it here - or want to contribute with stuff like kits, feel free.

Edited by themodelcitizen

The game doesn't seem to like international teams playing 1 day apart so football has to start a few days before the Games' opening ceremonies.

They also have penalties after each draw in the group stage - these only matter for tiebreakers, each team gets a point regardless. We can use it as a tiebreaker, but the game won't allow a "penalty win" to be worth anything less than 2 points, so I've left it out.

We can keep adding islands as long as there's room, for a 16-team tournament (with the random draw that means teams can miss out without kicking a ball). EDIT: I think I've hit the limit, Crimea might be hard-coded to be unclickable. Some like St. Barts seem hard-coded to throw up black newgens, but if that doesn't work for the new country I believe it can be overridden by using an existing local region instead of changing city nationalities.

Was researching previous attempts at this and figured some of these posters might appreciate the idea or be able to help:

I absolutely appreciate such ideas. Haven't bought MF23 yet so I can't be of much help testing. other than sharing ideas that might pop up.

Found out my own bunch of collected files had another big messup (shame I was already 3 seasons in) and I think that might be the biggest issue with custom leagues and cups. If there is a double with the used leagues, or too many match conjuncton, the game decides to do weird stuff. Would be nice if SI finds a way to just start editing leagues and nationis from scratch with a template, instead of having to using existing items in the DB.

What kind of doubles came up? I wish I had some programming nous to come up with like a mod launcher that would detect conflicts. By template do you mean you copy and paste from an existing format? Or just launch, say, the English rules and change the details including the nation? I've tested myself by just launching the advanced rules and building a cup or an entire nation rules from scratch, but when you want to copy from an existing league you can always load FM22 editor too and compare rules

Oh, I'm sorry, I meant doubles as in person A uses CIS and person B does too, which then become incompatible.

In my game I had teams from France only participiating in the CL and not in any other vanilla continental cup, as probably the Latin Cup messed things up.

Yes, with a template I mean that we could load up the editor, and just point and click, or drag and drop. Lets say I want to make Greenland, or any other non-Fifa nation like Guernsey. It would be so much easier if you could just click "create new nation" and get to chose between a few much used preformatted templates, some empty ones, or user generated templates and just go from there. No need for deleting an existing nation, or using a defunct one. And then just drag and drop the options. Click the amount of teams, conferences, cards, etc. Drag a relgation play-off to it, chose a European qualifiaction method to it, copy the rules of an existing division, etc. If the editor then comments on every step (ie. "need two more teams", or  "you have one team too many. Do you want to build an extra round or delete one participant", or "this league has no relegation. Are you sure" etc)

I have a lot of ideas for making new leagues or cups, but I never start them because all the issues I read on these forums. The combination of the huge amount of work and the high probability of conflicts with other peoples work, scare me.

Edited by Jorgen

Most formats are replicable in the editor, even if it takes some trial and error. And those compatibility issues might arise with really complex projects like this, which are kind of intended as a standalone save anyway. What kind of projects do you have in mind? Anything using existing nations and clubs shouldn't throw up too many issues

I had this exact idea a few days ago, but realized such a project was beyond my scope. Had the idea of trying to hook up the Island Games the World Cup to act as qualification, but I don't even know if that'd be possible.

If there's anything more I can do with my IoM file to get it compatible with this DB, let me know!

10 hours ago, Jorgen said:

Oh, I'm sorry, I meant doubles as in person A uses CIS and person B does too, which then become incompatible.

In my game I had teams from France only participiating in the CL and not in any other vanilla continental cup, as probably the Latin Cup messed things up.

Yes, with a template I mean that we could load up the editor, and just point and click, or drag and drop. Lets say I want to make Greenland, or any other non-Fifa nation like Guernsey. It would be so much easier if you could just click "create new nation" and get to chose between a few much used preformatted templates, some empty ones, or user generated templates and just go from there. No need for deleting an existing nation, or using a defunct one. And then just drag and drop the options. Click the amount of teams, conferences, cards, etc. Drag a relgation play-off to it, chose a European qualifiaction method to it, copy the rules of an existing division, etc. If the editor then comments on every step (ie. "need two more teams", or  "you have one team too many. Do you want to build an extra round or delete one participant", or "this league has no relegation. Are you sure" etc)

I have a lot of ideas for making new leagues or cups, but I never start them because all the issues I read on these forums. The combination of the huge amount of work and the high probability of conflicts with other peoples work, scare me.

The vast majority of those things you can do anyway. The editor does tell you of any issues that arise too. It doesn't tell you how to fix them, you have to do that yourself, but once you've been doing it a bit it doesn't take too long to figure out what you need to change to fix it.

There's also a solution to compatibility issues, just make all your stuff yourself. I'm using like 200+ editor files and I personally made all but 2 of them. I've specifically made all of my files to work alongside each other and I've tested them to ensure they work well together.

17 hours ago, Rainbowz said:

I had this exact idea a few days ago, but realized such a project was beyond my scope. Had the idea of trying to hook up the Island Games the World Cup to act as qualification, but I don't even know if that'd be possible.

If there's anything more I can do with my IoM file to get it compatible with this DB, let me know!

Great to hear! We could probably rebuild the WC structure to account for it, maybe a fantasy expansion.

I'm nearly done, have exhausted almost all of the extinct nations, and folded St. Barts and Wallis/Futuna into France to free them up as new second nations. Every new nation here has either "cities" or a "local region" so that newgens are dual nationals with the larger host country (e.g. Jerseyman/English).

It's working as a 12-team tournament now but I'll make it 16 and add the playouts (5th place, 7th place etc).

Compatibility-wise I need to test it, but I haven't changed any European structures so I *think* your changes will run fine. I'll run one later (likely with England level 10 too) and see how it looks. Certainly some visual glitches will come up (like Kieran Tierney having double Manx second nationality because we both added it) but that can be adjusted with an alternate version

13 hours ago, themodelcitizen said:

Most formats are replicable in the editor, even if it takes some trial and error. And those compatibility issues might arise with really complex projects like this, which are kind of intended as a standalone save anyway. What kind of projects do you have in mind? Anything using existing nations and clubs shouldn't throw up too many issues

Don't want to hijack your topic ofcourse.

I just thought of a lot of new regional champions league, but not for the regions that are in the game right now, but for teams from nations with historical ties, or who are from provinces of the same name. Like a Guinea region champions league, a Guyana champions league (for Surinam, both Guyanas and teams from the Guyana regions of Brazil and Venezuela), a Sachsen Cup for teams of the 3 Sachsen provinces in Germany, etc. This would prevent me having to create an entire new world like the two db's that Wolf is building. Which are awesome, but at the moment far above my editing knowledge.

Or some total madness fantasy club pyramid where each level has its own quirky rules. Like the 1st division is a MLS style conference with play-offs, the 2nd divison has the Eerste Divisie period champions, the 3rd level has a spot that gives you direct access to the 1st level, etc.

In reality I really like the realistic mods you are making, but I though about doing a very strange save once in a while. I've never played such a thing and it would sound like fun.

7 hours ago, rusty217 said:

The vast majority of those things you can do anyway. The editor does tell you of any issues that arise too. It doesn't tell you how to fix them, you have to do that yourself, but once you've been doing it a bit it doesn't take too long to figure out what you need to change to fix it.

There's also a solution to compatibility issues, just make all your stuff yourself. I'm using like 200+ editor files and I personally made all but 2 of them. I've specifically made all of my files to work alongside each other and I've tested them to ensure they work well together.

I have about 270 editor files loaded and tested it for almost hundred years without problems. In the 90-something season it went unstable, but before that it all seemed to work. Was a shame that I found out too late that the French teams weren't qualifying for the Europa and Conference League.

They had the Inter-Guiana Cup for a while, I think it was just like local high school select teams though, not exactly corresponding to the U20 teams in the game.

But hey, the editor is your oyster, and there are a lot of helpful experts here thankfully, Those sounds like great ideas to get going. 90+ editor files? Lol, I don't see why not, I just worry about changes doubling up if you had, like, two different editors' versions of the same youngsters or agents file or something like that

Testing a 16-team version now, just trying to get the playouts working. EDIT: done, group winners go into the semifinals and everyone else plays in a placement game (5th, 7th etc) depending on their performance in the groups. Just verifying some other minor changes and will upload it.

@Rainbowz did you rebuild the World Cup and Euro qualifiers to include Ellan Vannin/Man? Did you use "get specific team" to insert them in the rules? If so I wonder if that entry would work with "get last winner" for the Island Games, so the winner would enter European WCQ/Euro qualifying. Would need the same unique ID across both files though, that can be fixed

2 hours ago, themodelcitizen said:

Testing a 16-team version now, just trying to get the playouts working. EDIT: done, group winners go into the semifinals and everyone else plays in a placement game (5th, 7th etc) depending on their performance in the groups. Just verifying some other minor changes and will upload it.

@Rainbowz did you rebuild the World Cup and Euro qualifiers to include Ellan Vannin/Man? Did you use "get specific team" to insert them in the rules? If so I wonder if that entry would work with "get last winner" for the Island Games, so the winner would enter European WCQ/Euro qualifying. Would need the same unique ID across both files though, that can be fixed

I used the simple method of just moving Kazakhstan to Asia and giving their spot to Isle of Man. However this requires using a separate file containing the modified Nations League rules, so my base IoM file should work fine if you change Kazakhstan back to Europe.

18 hours ago, themodelcitizen said:

Great to hear! We could probably rebuild the WC structure to account for it, maybe a fantasy expansion.

I'm nearly done, have exhausted almost all of the extinct nations, and folded St. Barts and Wallis/Futuna into France to free them up as new second nations. Every new nation here has either "cities" or a "local region" so that newgens are dual nationals with the larger host country (e.g. Jerseyman/English).

It's working as a 12-team tournament now but I'll make it 16 and add the playouts (5th place, 7th place etc).

Compatibility-wise I need to test it, but I haven't changed any European structures so I *think* your changes will run fine. I'll run one later (likely with England level 10 too) and see how it looks. Certainly some visual glitches will come up (like Kieran Tierney having double Manx second nationality because we both added it) but that can be adjusted with an alternate version

Crimea does work. I put them into a Soviet Cup (FM 22) that i created 

23 hours ago, themodelcitizen said:

They had the Inter-Guiana Cup for a while, I think it was just like local high school select teams though, not exactly corresponding to the U20 teams in the game.

But hey, the editor is your oyster, and there are a lot of helpful experts here thankfully, Those sounds like great ideas to get going. 90+ editor files? Lol, I don't see why not, I just worry about changes doubling up if you had, like, two different editors' versions of the same youngsters or agents file or something like that

About 270 files even. game crashes around year 90. (which it did today too, with far less files)

Thanks, might do a new league myself then. 

Yeah I'm not sure you can actually click on it and look at the nation in FM23 either. I'm using it for my Catalan second nationality file now anyway, I want it to behave the same way as the "Basque" nationality so it works, and will be compatible with all my other files too. (edit: had to change this, my Spain file is unfortunately not compatible with the Island Games now)

The current upload is ready to play. Teams like Guernsey, Anglesey etc have lots of players, but doesn't look like quite enough to make them manageable out of the gate. I'm gonna play around with FMRTE to swap myself into a head coaching job (can you do that with IGE too?). The teams all get an auto-generated coach by March or so you could swap yourself in and play Muratti/Island Games

• 1 month later...

Starting up a Jersey save, here's a "custom setup" that should load most of the dual nationals for the created countries (place in \Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2023\db setups): Download

Load it when you start the game and are selecting which players to load from specific countries/regions. You can scale it down from there, you may not want everyone from England, Scotland etc. (although they pad out the available players for the Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Wight, Shetland, etc)

Still looking for a solid Scottish level 6 database if anyone's found a good one on the Workshop or anything.

• themodelcitizen changed the title to [FM23.4] Island Games
  • 4 weeks later...

I recently made a form of channel islands league system using Malta as the base. Filled with all the teams from Jersey, Guernsey, Alderney and even a team for Sark and Herm. Padded it out with some French teams and a couple English ones. Only thing was I couldn't make the nations on there own so combined them to make channel islands a nation.

Populated it with almost 200 platers, officials, managers, ex players and that sort of thing.

Currently playing as a team called L'Ancresse Spartans and have picked up one or two problems. At the end of a season some teams finish with the same record and rather than using games against or something I set it to the message comes up under the league saying team a was chosen at random to finish above team b as they have the same record.

I'd love to add the Muratti to the database but I'm not sure how easy it would be given I've set up a league system and another nation

That's brilliant. Yeah, you must not have added any tiebreakers, or the one "do not sort" or something. Any reason why Malta? Does your Channel Islands nation inherit all their coefficients, international qualifying etc?

Muratti (and Island Games, which also includes Muratti) is set up in international rules so could still work. If you went into the rules for the file and changed the "teams" from my created Jersey, Guernsey etc to whichever existing teams are the base for yours, it should be compatible. Mind you if you've created your new Jersey, Guernsey etc from scratch that will be harder

• themodelcitizen changed the title to [FM23.4] Island Games and Muratti Vase

I just chose Malta as it was a relatively small nation that I knew I wouldn't miss to much in my save game

I changed the teams names in the Maltese league to the ones from the channel islands so I haven't removed any teams. So when it comes to qualifying for Europe and things it all just carry on from where Malta left off.

The national team start in the nations league group where Malta were and the same goes for world cup and euro qualifying

In terms of guernsey and jersey they are created as regions with all the different parishes created as cities in those regions. So I'm not sure how simple it would be in terms of changing that and all the players and staff.

I have been looking at things today and I think I'm going to build a new data base with a separate Guernsey and Jersey based on your Muratti and island games set up. I'll start with that and add leagues, teams, cities, stadiums, media, awards and all the things I had in mine. Will take time but I love doing that sort of thing then being able to play in a fully custom channel islands save 😀 

If you're into realism, the Priaux League (with Alderney FC in there) and Jersey Combination League look fun, I think their champions play each year as well (that playoff could be set up in club intercontinental rules). I thought about adding nation rules for Jersey and Guernsey like this but just haven't had the time, knowing it needs logos, created players, and lots of other work too

I've started work on the leagues now so I'll let you know how I get on.

Yeah the Upton Park Trophy, champions of Guernsey and Jersey play at the end or start of every season. I'll certainly try doing that once I have the leagues figured out

I can work through all the data base in time but I can't for the life of Mr make custom badges. Have you any idea how to do those?

They will be, using the Cyprus league system and Maltese league system as a base.

Still got a lot of work to do on it. In the process of sorting out 700+ players and staff to hopefully help with newgen names.

What is everyone's preference for reputation? A really low rep league which would be relastic or a mid level but ultimately unrealistic but able to sign players and have a fighting chance in Europe?

As it stands the Guernsey and Jersey leagues would be well below any Welsh or northern Irish teams in terms of reputation

On 15/05/2023 at 05:13, themodelcitizen said:

That's brilliant. Yeah, you must not have added any tiebreakers, or the one "do not sort" or something. Any reason why Malta? Does your Channel Islands nation inherit all their coefficients, international qualifying etc?

Muratti (and Island Games, which also includes Muratti) is set up in international rules so could still work. If you went into the rules for the file and changed the "teams" from my created Jersey, Guernsey etc to whichever existing teams are the base for yours, it should be compatible. Mind you if you've created your new Jersey, Guernsey etc from scratch that will be harder

I tried merging your muratti with my Guernsey league and looks like it'll be a fairly straight forward thing to change the countries 😊

That's awesome. I'm generally in favour of realism but when you get so far down the pyramid there's probably not a lot in between these teams and like england level 10 teams, at least in-game. Europe-ready from the first season might be a bit too fast of an upgrade mind you

• 2 months later...

If anyone's still using this alongside my other international files, here's an alternate version of the Copa America/Gold Cup fix that adds Greenland, St. Barts, and Saint Pierre (now that it makes an even number of teams) to CONCACAF Nations League from 2023:

DOWNLOAD

Only run this version alongside the Island Games file. You'll need to change CIS' continent to North America and verify it using the resource archiver trick I haven't done that since the last update so can't verify it at the moment. If anyone actually wants to use the file without going to those lengths let me know and I can get around to it.

Spoiler

Interesting. Maybe it went for the lower unique ID or something like that as the tiebreaker to fill that open slot in the absence of any coefficient info. Let us know how you get on!

I just loaded a new game last night, England down to level 8 (using the level 10 database here) with the default Finland and XAW's Norway down to the 5th tier (4. Divisjon) so Froya and Hitra get games (and newgens). I also added a huge Wales DB off Steam which hopefully won't clash, that should help Anglesey (Ynys Mon). Also found a Malta DB off the Workshop down to the Gozitan Leagues, which should help Gozo with newgens. Really the only thing missing is a durable Scottish lower league DB for Orkney and Shetland.

Planning on a Guernsey build a club + nation save, Skipton Cup here I come!

• 2 months later...

1 hour ago, themodelcitizen said:

I believe @xbenjaminx has some kits made for these nations... post 'em up if so!! I can edit the config file so they work with the unique IDs here if they're not already set up that way

The kits are an approximation and some are more accurate than others. Like I said to you in PM, I was hesitant about releasing them because I know there are others out there who can do a far better job. Some are more accurate than others, and some I've had to use a bit of creative license with.

I am working on a pack currently. It has 2D, 3D, backgrounds and a whole bunch of other stuff in there so that the nations aren't half finished. Unfortunately with all the editor issues I lost the .fmf I was working on this morning. That way then it should pretty much be plug and play. If it can work with your files without many problems that will be added bonus. I'm working from the default FM24 DB so that it can have as much compatibility as possible.

The pack has all the nations for the Island Games in there, with the exception of Bermuda and the Faroe Islands who are already in the game. As an added bonus it also has Sark and Rhodes, even though Rhodes were kicked out a while back and Sark haven't competed since 2003, but it gives you some options. There are also additional non-affiliated teams included just to balance out the rest of the file because I hate dead nations. Complete waste of data, especially when the players are already in the game.

Some of the grounds are already in game (although at least one is incorrectly named), so the ones that aren't will be included (with pictures) in the .fmf file. I will do the same for cities and try and pad things out a little but that will be open to interpretation.

I've got my Mum visiting later today but I should have the whole thing finished before lunchtime Monday (BST) provided I'm not too drained this weekend. Happy to contribute to the community anyway I can. For now though, to give you a rough idea of what's included I'll share these. The Channel Islands Representative Team was something I created with 10 minutes of boredom.

Screenshot 2023-11-25 085239.png

Screenshot 2023-11-25 085406.png

Screenshot 2023-11-25 085446.png

Screenshot 2023-11-25 085517.png

That looks great! I wouldn't worry about professional quality, not like anyone else is out there making graphics for Island Games nations. And yeah, the extinct nations seem to be for history entries only in some cases, which feels like a waste. Although some of the dead nations might actually do some hard-coded stuff (UK and GB for sure, Crimea maybe)

19 hours ago, themodelcitizen said:

That looks great! I wouldn't worry about professional quality, not like anyone else is out there making graphics for Island Games nations. And yeah, the extinct nations seem to be for history entries only in some cases, which feels like a waste. Although some of the dead nations might actually do some hard-coded stuff (UK and GB for sure, Crimea maybe)

To be fair I've kept both Crimea and Monaco but I am sure they could quite easily be changed. I just wipe the histories and all the other little details. The only thing annoying me at the moment is not being able to nominate a capital city for these nations albeit there is an entry for capital city in the inner workings. I notice on some of the skins I use there is information that would be useful to be able to fill out.

At the moment I am in the process of compiling the necessary graphics and getting the .fmf for the nations together. Bit long winded trying to find some of the more remote stuff but being autistic (and a perfectionist) I will get it done and it will be workable. As I have a ratings spreadsheet on the backburner at the moment I will probably look into releasing other content to supplement this in additional stages, but no promises there as I will have a lot of vigorous testing to do.

As for the histories, you should be able to enter them in a text only format, like you can for some of the player files when you're picking out club legends. 

@themodelcitizen Right I've had a look at your Island games file and we have used different nations to represent the different competitors in the Island Games. 

What I will do, is upload the kits as they are in a .rar file (both 2D and 3D) then you can rename them and redistribute them as you see fit so that people can download them along with your files if they don't have kits (or you haven't produced your own). I'll also include the other graphics for people to do with what they want.

Once I've finished the modifications to each nation to a standard I am happy with (i.e. with autistic precision) I will then upload my complete database file along with all additional graphics. When I am finished, each nation will include the following:

Home Kit (2D & 3D)
Away Kit (2D & 3D)
Third Kit (2D & 3D) - Gozo & Åland only from the Island games, and Catalunya from the others
Capital city assigned
Home stadium assigned
Language data for each region
Currency assigned with exchange rate of date I upload (Waiting to hear back on something for this)
Stadiums missing from the game added along with graphics
Cities and other settlements added to flesh out the nation where possible
Cities already in the game from these nations re-assigned to the correct nation along with clubs and people (in-game only)
At least one Media source with their graphics added for each nation
Backgrounds for each nation
Team & Nation Logos for each nation
Flags for each nation
Updated histories (e.g. removing things like UEFA and Olympic medals from these nations)

What it won't include is any clubs or people you've added until I've at the very least completed my other project (a spreadsheet) that will help me contextually rate things in the game.

Hope you find this useful.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ac9g8cemx7cix3q/Non-Affiliated_Nations.rar/file

Island Games Nations.png

Other Nations.png

Wow, nicely done! Might go through and edit some of the numbers. I believe my file has a few media sources, and obviously flags etc are done. Histories have also been corrected (no Olympic medals etc).

I think the people I added were mostly for the namepool and won't require faces or anything.

Currency is an interesting one, although I wonder if game start date (so July 1 or whatever if you're playing in England) is a more realistic date to get the exchange from

@xbenjaminx the kits are brilliant, I'm just renaming them now to put the config file. Who are 5630219? Black home kit with "expert" as the sponsor? I'm sure I should recognize the logo, just blanking right now

Also 82082540 with the dragon, is that Anglesey?

NM, I got it. Link in OP updated with kits! Just going through the DB now to make sure they all have an away kit set up (so it will actually show up) :applause:

I'm glad you like them. Here are the listings for all of them just so you can double check and cross reference with the other stuff you have.

Island Games Nations:

574 - Saint Helena
577 - Landskaptet Åland
583 - Greenland
584 - Guernsey
100349 - Gozo
103277 - Gotland
145174 - Isle of Man
208996 - Western Isles
219003 - Hitra Kommune
788980 - Jersey
788987 - Menorca
788995 - Orkney
788999 - Isle of Man
5626565 - Shetland
5630219 - Saaremaa
13116454 - Falkland Islands
52024163 - Alderney
62003815 - Frøya Kommune
82082540 - Ynys Môn (They prefer the Welsh to the English but I am sure you knew this already)

Other Nations:

575 - Catalunya (Catalonia)
114502 - Euskal Herria (Basque Country)
215446 - Republic of Crimea (These can't actually be used in game as Crimea is stupidly hardcoded)
8162661 - Monaco National Team (Not A.S. Monaco)
29118470 - Republic of the Marshall Islands