[FM23][SKIN] Mustermann 23 v3.03 - Updated 10/06/23 - NEW SKIN ADDED!!

GIMN

3 hours ago, djmc.smeets said:

so for 1920 x 1080  85% zoom it's not good? My screen is not going further then that.

It will be good, but it needs to be in full screen mode and Windows Ease of Access Zoom settings need to be at 100%. There are responses earlier in the thread with screenshots. Otherwise, I'd recommend trying 1440 version.

1 hour ago, konspyro said:

Where do i find them? Because in the club vision .xmls at Mustermann Numerical\panels\club i cand find any red_replacement=white... @GIMN

I'm not at home most of this week, so can't check the xmls, but there should be three container class="contrast_box" with the colour defined.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

44 minutes ago, GIMN said:

I'm not at home most of this week, so can't check the xmls, but there should be three container class="contrast_box" with the colour defined.

Unfortunately, i cant find none of the three container class="contrast_box" with the colour defined by searching each one of the xmls... If you have time, it would be a pleasure to help me more... @GIMN

εικόνα_2022-11-17_172446807.png

Edited by konspyro

12 minutes ago, konspyro said:

Unfortunately, i cant find none of the three container class="contrast_box" with the colour defined by searching each one of the xmls... If you have time, it would be a pleasure to help me more... @GIMN

εικόνα_2022-11-17_172446807.png

Oh wait, I think the panel is called board room panel.xml

Yes my friend! You are right! Now, what do i have to change in order to have white letters?

ok, but can you start doing something yourself. or just pay the author for a personal skin)))
why start something if you can't perform any operation yourself?

Yes my friend! You are right! Now, what do i have to change in order to have white letters? @GIMN

εικόνα_2022-11-17_175721737.png

Now that's the challenge! To be as respectful as I can, it's going to be a pretty difficult task if you try and take the skin and then undo all the white text. Most of the text is defined by the fg colour in the settings file, but not all. Unfortunately, that's why I've explained I won't be doing a dark skin. It's not as simple as just changing one or two things.

Your best bet might be to look at dark skins or the base skin the game comes with and then try to add in the elements you like. I appreciate it can be overwhelming to start, but as you learn more you'll also gain the freedom to have things more to your liking, too.

Sorry for the less than helpful answer.

1 hour ago, Olas Nick said:

ok, but can you start doing something yourself. or just pay the author for a personal skin)))

I've questioned whether to respond to this or not. As respectfully as possible, I'd like to ask you to consider how your posts might be understood if you are going to reply on this thread.

This comes across quite rude, and adds nothing to the conversation. If I want to inform someone that I can't help further, I will.

I've been appreciative of your assistance, and one of the joys of this community is how supportive everyone is. I'd like it to remain that way on this thread.

1 hour ago, Olas Nick said:

I didn't have the tension to reply, but i will do it. If my friend @GIMN wanted money for his help, i wouldn't have problem to pay him. I am a newbie and every help i take, its like gold to me. Unfortunately for you, @GIMN didn't ask for money and helped me a lot. Now, i don't know what's your perpose of sending a message like that, but it's ok. I suppose you are proud of that :).

5 minutes ago, konspyro said:

I didn't have the tension to reply, but i will do it. If my friend @GIMN wanted money for his help, i wouldn't have problem to pay him. I am a newbie and every help i take, its like gold to me. Unfortunately for you, @GIMN didn't ask for money and helped me a lot. Now, i don't know what's your perpose of sending a message like that, but it's ok. I suppose you are proud of that :).

Can we stop this here, please.

Let's be respectful of one another; use this space for constructive questions, ideas and feedback.

Amazing work again.

Probably going to have to skip this one as my main skin this year. No slight on your work, I just don't have a great time playing for long with light skins but I have read your reasons why a dark version is unlikely so understandable.

Still looks fantastic though :thup:

Edited by ben carter

On 17/11/2022 at 23:40, ben carter said:

Amazing work again.

Probably going to have to skip this one as my main skin this year. No slight on your work, I just don't have a great time playing for long with light skins but I have read your reasons why a dark version is unlikely so understandable.

Still looks fantastic though :thup:

Not taken as a slight at all!

11 hours ago, mikelpv10 said:

To begin with, the skin is wonderful. I just wanted to ask one thing, would it be possible to have the whole skin like this and just change the theme of numerical attributes and put them the way they come out in the original game?

Put the attached files in the following folders:

player attributes panel.xml in panels/player

player performance attributes numerical in panels/player/mustermann/performance

player attributes panel.xml player performance attributes numerical.xml

5 hours ago, Jellico73 said:

I don't know how many of us have seen the skin Second Yellow Card is using.

But That bookmark option is the second coolest thing I have seen in a skin this year...

one of a thousand "best skins", nothing special and original :)
I don't see the point in additional bookmarks

hace 8 horas, GIMN dijo:

player attributes panel.xml 5.27 kB · 3 downloads player performance attributes numerical.xml 7.31 kB · 3 downloads

Thanks for this patched!!! I see it now!!! Thank you!!!! 

1 hour ago, teep007 said:

Is there a way to change the colors of current and potential ability stars to yellow? ( the colors that originally bring the game ) thank you

colour name="star rating senior" in the settings file.  You'll need to change that (not sure what it was before).

3 hours ago, Dazlynn1 said:

Amazing skin, I was wondering is there any way I can put the simulate result button into the skin? This would be considered an early Christmas present if possible 😂🤞

I won't be adding the Instant Result button, but it shouldn't be too difficult to work out how to do it yourself.  I believe that the Wannachup Instant Result FM23 Skin literally does only this thing, so it should be easy to see what is going on in the files, and add it to this!

9 minutes ago, NUNNYE said:

I am touching Is 1024*768 resolution possible?

Unfortunately not.  Even whilst I'm exploring alternative ways of doing things for smaller screens, I don't think I'd be able to support that resolution.

34 minutes ago, GIMN said:

I won't be adding the Instant Result button, but it shouldn't be too difficult to work out how to do it yourself.  I believe that the Wannachup Instant Result FM23 Skin literally does only this thing, so it should be easy to see what is going on in the files, and add it to this!

No problem. I've been trying to do it myself most of the day to no avail, Thanks for the reply though. 

33 minutes ago, Dazlynn1 said:

No problem. I've been trying to do it myself most of the day to no avail, Thanks for the reply though. 

I've added it without a problem (so far).  If you go to any skin that has an instant result, there might be a Instant Results folder for it, just copy/paste it in and reload the skin.  The wannachup skin, once you extract it with the archiver, has a panels/match folder, just copy/paste the xml files into the same location on you skin.

You may have to move the button around.

I can't remember what skin I grabbed the Instant Result panels from, but when I copy/pasted it in I haven't had any issues with it.

image.thumb.png.f03781d2966bab348eb684c2e162ecc2.png

Will let you know if that changes...

Jellico

3 hours ago, Jellico73 said:

I've added it without a problem (so far).  If you go to any skin that has an instant result, there might be a Instant Results folder for it, just copy/paste it in and reload the skin.  The wannachup skin, once you extract it with the archiver, has a panels/match folder, just copy/paste the xml files into the same location on you skin.

You may have to move the button around.

I can't remember what skin I grabbed the Instant Result panels from, but when I copy/pasted it in I haven't had any issues with it.

image.thumb.png.f03781d2966bab348eb684c2e162ecc2.png

Will let you know if that changes...

Jellico

Thank you, I'll give this a go tomorrow if I get time. The version of wannachup skin I have is just an fmf file so I'll have to try and find one with the folder you've mentioned in it. If not would you be able to dm me the one you've altered? No problem if you don't want to. 

3 hours ago, teep007 said:

https://imgur.com/JIBW5tm

Is it possible to change these colors to more perceptive ones?

You''ll have to define it within whichever player positions indicator panel you're using.  There will be a table somewhere within the xml and you'll either have to change an already defined colour, or add a colour to the widget that mentions the role.

En 19/11/2022 a las 3:40, GIMN dijo:

player attributes panel.xml 5.27 kB · 14 downloads player performance attributes numerical.xml 7.31 kB · 12 downloads

Thanks bro!!! Magnifico!!! 

Another question is possible the dark version? 

• GIMN changed the title to [FM23][SKIN] Mustermann 23 v1.03 - UPDATED 21/11/22

In the graphical version, the player attribute numbers can still be seen on one of the player comparison panels.

Enjoying the skin very much, thanks, though I do miss some indication of important attributes for position/roles. Also really like the in-match tablet restriction.

16 minutes ago, Galeg said:

In the graphical version, the player attribute numbers can still be seen on one of the player comparison panels.

Enjoying the skin very much, thanks, though I do miss some indication of important attributes for position/roles. Also really like the in-match tablet restriction.

I assume you mean the "Overview" page with the polygon?  Thank you for noticing!

Add the following file to the panels/player folder (I'm uploading the amendment to the full skin shortly)

player comparison.xml

Edited by GIMN

hace 3 horas, Galeg dijo:

Yes, thanks!

Here you refer to when you click on a position on the field and mark the best attributes of that position? I miss him too... In employees that option does come out, Brands sports director, second coach etc and the attributes for that position are marked.  

It would be interesting to achieve this, for me and for many people from what I see it would solve all the problems and would be the perfect skin. The work done so far is wonderful.

Edited by mikelpv10

Hi @GIMNI saw that with the latest update you can choose the color for the players panel.  I wanted to ask you, is there a possibility to change this color with that of the club you belong to?  thanks and congratulations again for this skin pearl

27 minutes ago, s_pasmus said:

Hi @GIMNI saw that with the latest update you can choose the color for the players panel.  I wanted to ask you, is there a possibility to change this color with that of the club you belong to?  thanks and congratulations again for this skin pearl

On 11/11/2022 at 03:57, GIMN said:

There are no current plans for a dark skin, or a Club Colours version.

@tyro @BamBamBam @tomdubs @TheVerySpecialOne @Cornfed @silentjay @Bearden13 @carR9 @vJords @Conardo

Apologies for tagging you all at once - I believe you all have had some previous issues with the skin size/scaling, so I wanted to get some feedback on something I am trying out.  Building on the idea used for the Club Info page, I've set up the following which adapts for different resolutions.

1360x768

image.gif.d5b32b50ab5b8f7d791d1b04a6b630cf.gif

2560x1440

image.gif.d17a1cbd94656fdd2b5580e65f472a16.gif

Would you use a skin that requires you to scroll down on the player screen?  (I'd also love opinions from those who I didn't tag, too!)

55 minutes ago, Jellico73 said:

From a UI point of view would it be easier to have stats/training/injuries as new tabs?

A few reasons, from the information I've researched (although I'm yet to find any truly appropriate research papers, this is part-google-part-discussing-with-UI/UX-designers):

• Everyone is used to scrolling nowadays
  • The information is closely related (an argument that medical/injuries isn't)
    • Easier to maintain focus by scrolling than clicking between tabs (allegedly)
  • Information behind tabs is less likely to be viewed than information that requires scrolling
  • There is already a tab bar at the top - nested tabs tend to encourage ignoring those tab (There's also an argument there about whether enough of those sub-pages have enough value/information to warrant existing at all)

Obviously, I'd temper all of this with most information on this subject focuses on e-commerce and web design.  Also, it doesn't necessarily adjust for the regular FM player (I'm guessing we skew a little on the older side) and I don't have any metrics as to for in-game use to judge by.  If there was a way of linking to anchor points within a page, that would be my preferred approach.  

I'll also add that the gifs above are more concept than finished design.  It's a bit too cluttered for my liking - and that kind of defeats the point.  Part of the reason I went for the design I did was because I find that I gloss most of the information provided when there's too much on screen (that's a personal preference, not a slight on other skin-makers!)

this will be a great skin in terms of demonstrating how to use standard widgets to create your own panels.
also the scrolling concept is a great idea for low resolution screens.
but I absolutely do not like the color scheme :)
also I think that for normal and high resolution screens the tabs concept(simple tabs, not tabs with popup menu) is much more convenient.

9 hours ago, GIMN said:

@tyro @BamBamBam @tomdubs @TheVerySpecialOne @Cornfed @silentjay @Bearden13 @carR9 @vJords @Conardo

Apologies for tagging you all at once - I believe you all have had some previous issues with the skin size/scaling, so I wanted to get some feedback on something I am trying out.  Building on the idea used for the Club Info page, I've set up the following which adapts for different resolutions.

1360x768

2560x1440

Would you use a skin that requires you to scroll down on the player screen?  (I'd also love opinions from those who I didn't tag, too!)

I'm sure many people would have any issues with scrolling. It looks good to me ;)

2 hours ago, mikelpv10 said:

Have you ever found a way to illuminate the key attributes when you click on the player's positions?

On 15/11/2022 at 03:08, GIMN said:

unfortunately this will not be possible in the layout.  This requires attributes to be in a table, and the game then highlights the relevant rows.

8 minutes ago, mikelpv10 said:

But it's weird, because when you go to employees it does stand out

Yes, because the attributes are in a table.  I have made a deliberate decision to not use a table design for player attributes - instead grouping them by training groups.

14 hours ago, GIMN said:

1360x768

2560x1440

It looks interesting, but I wouldn't want the scrolling version. Maybe for lower resolutions it's a better option... but for higher resolutions, buttons (tabs) are better. Personally, I'm not a proponent of scrolling in the game. What doesn't fit on one screen needs to be split into two (or more).

And I share your skin (link only) to FMSeries.cz - https://www.fmseries.cz/viewtopic.php?t=11945  Users were interested in it and some even use the skin. And I know it's unrealistic, but there was a wish for a dark version 😂 I'm just starting to use SKIN, after switching from FM21 (Keysi skin), everything is new to me, but it gives the whole game a different dimension. Thanks

hace 15 horas, GIMN dijo:

1360x768

2560x1440

Interesting idea.... I wouldn't mind scrolling. Maybe it is a good solution in order to mantein all info. :applause:

37 minutes ago, vonTrips said:

And I share your skin (link only) to FMSeries.cz - https://www.fmseries.cz/viewtopic.php?t=11945  Users were interested in it and some even use the skin. And I know it's unrealistic, but there was a wish for a dark version 😂 I'm just starting to use SKIN, after switching from FM21 (Keysi skin), everything is new to me, but it gives the whole game a different dimension. Thanks

Děkuji :thup: 

I enjoy reading Google translates version of non-English websites: "destroys almost everything you have used in FM so far." :lol: