[FM23][SKIN] Mustermann 23 v3.03 - Updated 10/06/23 - NEW SKIN ADDED!!

GIMN

4 minutes ago, Cornfed said:

@GIMN the skin looks AMAZING! Only issue I'm running into is this on my home screen. Using 85% by the way.

home_screen.PNG

What resolution are you using?  That screen looks quite a lot below the minimum size the skin works on, unfortunately.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hace 30 minutos, GIMN dijo:

Same question as with everyone else - what resolution?

You were right, it needs to be at 100% in the Display settings. With that I don't have those issues.

Thanks!

Is there another possible configuration so I can keep my Windows settings at 125·% (as it was before)?

2 minutes ago, Cornfed said:

1920x1080 resolution (85% Zoom) 

Have you checked your Windows Zoom settings (instructions a couple of posts back).  The header (with the fixture information) is set at 300 pixels high, and it's taking up nearly half the screen.  At 85% zoom that would suggest your monitor is closer to 1280x720, which might indicate that Windows Zoom is set at around 150%.

2 minutes ago, silentjay said:

You were right, it needs to be at 100% in the Display settings. With that I don't have those issues.

Thanks!

Is there another possible configuration so I can keep my Windows settings at 125·% (as it was before)?

You can try and use the 1440 version I shared earlier in the thread, although I'm unlikely to be supporting it with updates (the more versions I support, the more work it creates to update as I have to make changes in each version - this becomes even harder when different versions need to take into consideration different layouts).

38 minutes ago, GIMN said:

Also - what do you mean by "working": Is it only showing on 85% zoom, or is it misaligned?  The latter may just require adjusting the image borders for the tablet.xml inside the graphics/mustermann/tablet folder, whilst the former might need some more investigation.

Its showing on all zoom settings but can only see the full things on 85%. im on 1920x1080. Also on 85% i dont seem to have the pass maps working?

thanks

20 minutes ago, GIMN said:

Have you checked your Windows Zoom settings (instructions a couple of posts back).  The header (with the fixture information) is set at 300 pixels high, and it's taking up nearly half the screen.  At 85% zoom that would suggest your monitor is closer to 1280x720, which might indicate that Windows Zoom is set at around 150%.

It's a 43" Roku Smart TV. The display setting are set to the 1920x1080 150% Windows zoom, both of which it says are the recommended setting.

11 minutes ago, Cornfed said:

It's a 43" Roku Smart TV. The display setting are set to the 1920x1080 150% Windows zoom, both of which it says are the recommended setting.

Unfortunately the smallest size this will work is 1920x1080 at 85%.  With that then being upscaled to 150%, it is effectively like playing 1920x1080 at 127% zoom.

There is a 1440 version earlier in the thread, might be worth a try.

11 minutes ago, Fabregas_04 said:

Skin looks to be fantastic from the little bit of use I've had with it so far though I've maybe encountered a bug in the match analysis on the tablet as the home and away heatmap options both show the away team.

Great work GIMN!!

Have you tried clicking the little drop down on the top right?

Very nice work dude!

FWIW, I am using a Dells2722DGM Monitor.  My windows setting are 100% and 2560x1440.

Using the 'standard' Mustermann Numerical Skin, At 2560x1440 and 100%, the player screen looks like this:

gyazo.com/bed598c0506c9ea2a3580cf629100e3c

gyazo.com/cdab5cd6d194298efc22b6461b3e6f9b

At 110% the numbers are still visible, but the player position icon is a bit off, that's not a dealbreaker IMO.

gyazo.com/490784a5505faa516174ebdece4a3877

At 125% the attributes disappear.

For those others trying to play at the same scale, hope this info helps.

Jellico

4 hours ago, Fabregas_04 said:

Skin looks to be fantastic from the little bit of use I've had with it so far though I've maybe encountered a bug in the match analysis on the tablet as the home and away heatmap options both show the away team.

Great work GIMN!!

Oh, that's peculiar.  Would you be able to share a screen recording?

2 hours ago, wetfred said:

@GIMN Great skin, Left side looks like some info is cut off. I'm running 2560x1440 at 110 zoom. Cleared cache and reloaded.

Screenshot (19).png

Yes, that's the button for requesting player analytics - it won't show until after 3 games.  I am looking to see if I can remove the "Data Hub isn't ready yet" message that is currently cut off.

2 hours ago, Jellico73 said:

It's a minor issue, but if possible where would I need to go to change the color of the player names to the same color as Position/Role/Duty?  

image.png.fc2e9f4e78ab1f7df854c46343cae484.png

Thanks!

Jellico

Ah thank you.  I knew there'd be somewhere I missed.  Would you mind exporting and sharing the view you're using (might help identify what is controlling the person_button there)?

22 minutes ago, Jellico73 said:

@GIMN

It's the In Game Squad View, when you go to make a substitution.

Thanks!

Jellico

After spending the last 45 minutes trying to work out why none of the edits I've been trying have made any impact, I realised I was editing the file in the extraction folder, not in my skin :seagull:

Put this in the panels/match folder.  I'll be adding this to the next update (which is likely tomorrow)

match team squad.xml

6 minutes ago, GIMN said:

After spending the last 45 minutes trying to work out why none of the edits I've been trying have made any impact, I realised I was editing the file in the extraction folder, not in my skin :seagull:

Put this in the panels/match folder.  I'll be adding this to the next update (which is likely tomorrow)

match team squad.xml 10.94 kB · 0 downloads

:thup:

• GIMN changed the title to [FM23][SKIN] Mustermann 23 v1.01 - UPDATED 12/11/22
11 hours ago, Bearden13 said:

Thank you, I really appreciate it!

I have now added a Graphical version for 1440x900 at 85% zoom.

12 hours ago, tomdubs said:

all looks good now - many thanks!

The Numerical version for 1440x900 has been added to the main download, and has been updated along with the main skin.

5 hours ago, wetfred said:

@GIMN Great skin, Left side looks like some info is cut off. I'm running 2560x1440 at 110 zoom. Cleared cache and reloaded.

I have released a fix which makes the Player Analytics button appear at all times (although you won't be able to request them until the Data Hub is available after 3 games)

28 minutes ago, Jellico73 said:

Could be a PBKAC error on my end, but the names in the name column are still white?

image.thumb.png.c2bb7cdbc1998f42b1ff025051d7f702.png

I like the addition of the formation though!

Thanks,

Jellico

The file I sent over fixed the text in the "Detailed" view on this screen, but it may be that it doesn't maintain those changes when building custom views (in this instance, FM_Jellico In Game Tactics View).  I'll keep investigating, see if it's possible to do.

23 minutes ago, GIMN said:

The file I sent over fixed the text in the "Detailed" view on this screen, but it may be that it doesn't maintain those changes when building custom views (in this instance, FM_Jellico In Game Tactics View).  I'll keep investigating, see if it's possible to do.

No worries, if it's not it's not.

Thanks for looking.

Jellico

36 minutes ago, Big Yellow said:

HI Gimn, execellent skin. does the 1080 version only work on full screen? having issues with the stats showing in windowed mode. 

Correct.

Once you enter windowed the mode, the resolution scales to the window size.

11 hours ago, silentjay said:

Thanks!

There is indication in the thread below that you can change the zoom options below 85% by editing configs in your App Data:

I would be wary, though, as I don't know what knock on effect this could have.

1 hour ago, GIMN said:

There is indication in the thread below that you can change the zoom options below 85% by editing configs in your App Data:

I would be wary, though, as I don't know what knock on effect this could have.

AMAZING WORK 

perhaps best skin ever

if i may a suggestion to make.....

its possible to change the orientation of the attributes from vertical to horizontal?

i found it more easier to read them.

if is not a all graphical change

image.thumb.png.d9dc4c8ae62accf95ef7d9c834c302a9.png

44 minutes ago, milenec11 said:

its possible to change the orientation of the attributes from vertical to horizontal?

I won't be making the change, because it reduces the space for the attributes themselves, but it's possible to change yourself in the file panels/player/mustermann/player performance/player performance attributes numerical.xml. Each box is controlled by a the following code (each one is annotated in the file):

<!--FINAL THIRD-->
				<container class="contrast_box" red_replacement="bg lighter" default_width="-1">
					<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />

<container class="horizontal_adaptive_container" gap="5" mode="distribute_equally">

<!--GROUP NAME-->
						<container class="contrast_box" red_replacement="fg positive" transparency="0.5" default_width="30">
							<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />

<widget class="label" font="title" style="vertical" size="12" alignment="centre_x,centre_y" colour="fg">
								<translation id="text" type="use" translation_id="467462" value="Final Third" />
							</widget>
						</container>

<container class="vertical_adaptive_container" gap="2" mode="distribute_equally" default_width="-1">

<container class="vertical_adaptive_container" gap="2" mode="distribute_equally" default_height="-1">

<!--COMPOSURE LABEL-->
								<widget class="label" font="title" alignment="centre_x,bottom" colour="fg" default_height="-1">
									<translation id="text" type="use" translation_id="227914" value="Composure" />
								</widget>

<container class="horizontal_adaptive_container" gap="0" mode="distribute_equally" default_height="-1">

<!--COMPOSURE-->
									<widget class="attribute_label" font="title" size="10" alignment="centre_x,centre_y" default_width="-1">
										<record id="object_property" get_property="Pcmp"/>
									</widget>

</container>

</container>								

<container class="vertical_adaptive_container" gap="2" mode="distribute_equally" default_height="-1">

<!--DECISIONS LABEL-->
								<widget class="label" font="title" alignment="centre_x,bottom" colour="fg" default_height="-1">
									<translation id="text" type="use" translation_id="227801" value="" />
								</widget>

<container class="horizontal_adaptive_container" gap="0" mode="distribute_equally" default_height="-1">

<!--DECISIONS-->
									<widget class="attribute_label" font="title" size="10" alignment="centre_x,centre_y" default_width="-1">
										<record id="object_property" get_property="Pdec"/>
									</widget>

</container>

</container>

<!--FLAIR LABEL-->
									<translation id="text" type="use" translation_id="227812" value="" />
								</widget>

<!--FLAIR-->
										<record id="object_property" get_property="Pfla"/>
									</widget>

</container>

</container>

</container>

</container>						

</container>

You can change it to something like the following:

<!--FINAL THIRD-->
				<container class="contrast_box" red_replacement="bg lighter" default_width="-1">

<container class="vertical_adaptive_container" gap="0" mode="distribute_equally">

<!--GROUP NAME-->
						<container class="contrast_box" red_replacement="fg positive" transparency="0.5" default_height="30">

<widget class="label" font="title" size="12" alignment="centre_x,centre_y" colour="fg">
								<translation id="text" type="use" translation_id="467462" value="Final Third" />
							</widget>
						</container>

<!--COMPOSURE LABEL-->
						<widget class="label" font="title" alignment="centre_x,bottom" colour="fg" default_height="20">
							<translation id="text" type="use" translation_id="227914" value="Composure" />
						</widget>

<!--COMPOSURE-->
							<record id="object_property" get_property="Pcmp"/>
						</widget>

<!--DECISIONS LABEL-->
						<widget class="label" font="title" alignment="centre_x,bottom" colour="fg" default_height="20">
							<translation id="text" type="use" translation_id="227801" value="" />
						</widget>

<!--DECISIONS-->
							<record id="object_property" get_property="Pdec"/>
						</widget>

<!--FLAIR LABEL-->
							<translation id="text" type="use" translation_id="227812" value="" />
						</widget>

<!--FLAIR-->
							<record id="object_property" get_property="Pfla"/>
						</widget>

</container>						

</container>

This will end up like this (obviously only did it on Final Third):

image.thumb.png.ac553b2b79d3cd8c19ba9361f079fdf3.png

It's a tedious job unfortunately, as you'll have to make the changes manually for all 30 sections in the file (as each attribute label has a unique ID).

37 minutes ago, milenec11 said:

and at the space below some traing info perhaps individual?

image.thumb.png.d9dc4c8ae62accf95ef7d9c834c302a9.png

That space becomes occupied by player traits (the playing style heading) - so if you have a player with two or more traits that space will get filled quickly.  Training info is available in the Backroom Advice tab.

Edited by GIMN

20 minutes ago, teep007 said:

is it possible to put the green tactics field as the original?

thks

You can do so yourself, by editing the [skin name] settings.xml file in the settings folder.  The tactics box colour is controlled on line 420 by <colour name="pitch_box_background"             value="bg darker"/>.  This will change the whole box.  I'm not sure if you can change just the pitch only as it already has pitch_draw_grass set to true.

Amazing skin. Just brilliant.  I just wanted to let you know. I linkes my laptop to my big screen and there it works with 1920x1080 and 85% zoom out without changing the magnifying of the laptop to 100% :). Just in case others have the issue. 

Edit : It is loading but taking 20 times more than any other skin does. And my attributes color panels are missing as well

My game is not getting past the loading screen. I am having to delete the screen for the game to load.... 

Edited by dℍaisa

2 horas atrás, GIMN disse:

You can do so yourself, by editing the [skin name] settings.xml file in the settings folder.  The tactics box colour is controlled on line 420 by <colour name="pitch_box_background"             value="bg darker"/>.  This will change the whole box.  I'm not sure if you can change just the pitch only as it already has pitch_draw_grass set to true.

I did it, now I would just like to make another change, to see if you can help me, on the tactics page, I would like to put it as original for example ADVANCED - ATTACK - the attack in green if it's support, I think a blue one and when you put, for example, DEFENSE - defend appears in red, I don't know if I made myself understood

i'm sorry for my bad english, i´m portuguese ;)

14 hours ago, GIMN said:

Oh, that's peculiar.  Would you be able to share a screen recording?

Yes, that's the button for requesting player analytics - it won't show until after 3 games.  I am looking to see if I can remove the "Data Hub isn't ready yet" message that is currently cut off.

Ah thank you.  I knew there'd be somewhere I missed.  Would you mind exporting and sharing the view you're using (might help identify what is controlling the person_button there)?

FYI, I updated to the latest version and whatever the issue was seems to have resolved itself. Might have been some random glitch on my end.

3 hours ago, dℍaisa said:

Edit : It is loading but taking 20 times more than any other skin does. And my attributes color panels are missing as well

My game is not getting past the loading screen. I am having to delete the screen for the game to load.... 

Oh, that's not good.  It's not a particularly large skin, only around 12mb when unzipped, so surprised to hear that it's taking a long time compared to other skins.  Do you have many graphic packs (logos, facepacks, stadiums, etc...)? I wonder if there's some inefficiencies that's causing it to try and load something multiple times.  In terms of the attributes not showing, what resolution and zoom settings are you using?

2 hours ago, teep007 said:

I did it, now I would just like to make another change, to see if you can help me, on the tactics page, I would like to put it as original for example ADVANCED - ATTACK - the attack in green if it's support, I think a blue one and when you put, for example, DEFENSE - defend appears in red, I don't know if I made myself understood

i'm sorry for my bad english, i´m portuguese ;)

No apology needed.  I don't speak Portuguese but I did spend an hour on a call with CTT this week (where I understood very little!).  This can also be changed in the settings file - it's line's 2068-2070.  The code is as follows:

<colour name="duty attack"      						value="fg"/>
<colour name="duty support"     						value="fg"/>
<colour name="duty defend"      						value="fg"/>

2 hours ago, DBlind said:

Brilliant job, mate! 

Any idea of how to fix the resolution of the logo? It's very blurry at the moment. 

Skärmavbild 2022-11-12 kl. 12.27.09.png

That is very fuzzy.  I knew it was risking scaling up logos quite that large (hence hiding it behind some other boxes, too.  Probably the best way to do this would be to edit panels/club/board room panel.xml, line 19, and change the bit that says transparency="0.99".  I would recommend somewhere close to 0.5.

49 minutes ago, Fabregas_04 said:

FYI, I updated to the latest version and whatever the issue was seems to have resolved itself. Might have been some random glitch on my end.

I'm glad it's working properly now.  It's kind of a shame, as I'd loved to have worked out what could have caused it.

7 minutes ago, Gwadiab said:

Hello,

How can I change the color of the background?

When i look somme pics,i see it "white" but when i install it, its dark for me.

I can't see any name.

image.thumb.png.deb1f4228f255349037b642c4f935902.png

Excuse my english.

Thanks

Your English is fine!  I'm looking into this - please give me a little while as I set up a save and holiday to transfer deadline day.  My guess is it's related to the way it changes for transfer deadline day, but when I originally tested this didn't happen.  Might take me 30 minutes or so.

21 minutes ago, GIMN said:

That is very fuzzy.  I knew it was risking scaling up logos quite that large (hence hiding it behind some other boxes, too.  Probably the best way to do this would be to edit panels/club/board room panel.xml, line 19, and change the bit that says transparency="0.99".  I would recommend somewhere close to 0.5.

Thanks for the answer!

Didn't work, unfortunately. Is it possible, in some way, to downscale the logo? Or delete it completely, perhaps?

@GIMN I noticed last night when you go into a transfer window deadline day the colors flipped, and some of the color combinations are not the best, in particular the text colors.

However, I forgot to setup my screenshot shorctcut key in FM23, so all the screengrabs I thought I was grabbing ended up being wasted effort.  :-/

If I get to another transfer deadline day I will be sure to post them.  

1 minute ago, DBlind said:

Thanks for the answer!

Didn't work, unfortunately. Is it possible, in some way, to downscale the logo? Or delete it completely, perhaps?

You can just delete the whole widget for the logo.  Lines 19-26 in panels/club/board room panel.xml.

8 minutes ago, Jellico73 said:

@GIMN I noticed last night when you go into a transfer window deadline day the colors flipped, and some of the color combinations are not the best, in particular the text colors.

However, I forgot to setup my screenshot shorctcut key in FM23, so all the screengrabs I thought I was grabbing ended up being wasted effort.  :-/

If I get to another transfer deadline day I will be sure to post them.  

Yeah, I've managed to recreate it.  I have a feeling I tested Deadline Day before the full release.  There's a few minor things I noticed had changed since the beta (most of them actually made things easier), but this is quite an oversight.  I'll be getting this fixed ASAP.

• GIMN changed the title to [FM23][SKIN] Mustermann 23 v1.02 - UPDATED 12/11/22
58 minutes ago, Gwadiab said:

Hello,

How can I change the color of the background?

When i look somme pics,i see it "white" but when i install it, its dark for me.

I can't see any name.

image.thumb.png.deb1f4228f255349037b642c4f935902.png

Excuse my english.

Thanks

I've released a fix, and updated the links in the original post.  For ease, however, here it is: https://www.mediafire.com/file/cxnurvomhjha6b7/Mustermann23_1.02.rar/file